News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Cougar versus cougar. A female encounter.

• 76 Replies

Offline Ethan Tuff

• God Member
Re: Cougar versus cougar. A female encounter.
« Reply #45 on: April 29, 2021, 09:42:13 PM »
Wow Carolann is putting on a clinic. Anne has been on the defensive the entire fight and totally overwhelmed.  Carolann is humiliating her rival and appears she is loving every second of it!

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #46 on: April 29, 2021, 09:47:38 PM »
You have mastered the situation for a while, becoming more and more self-confident. 
Then you lie on your back on the mats under me, I spread my legs, stabilize us and hold you under me. I let my hand slide between our oily bodies, feel your stomach, slide on and feel your mons pubis. 
While you are busy with my nipples, my fingers reach their destination and part your labia. 
Touch your love pearl and start rubbing it. 
Have the impression your clit is getting bigger and plumper under my touch. 
Time to turn the tables!
There're things in life that you've to do.

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #47 on: April 29, 2021, 09:55:05 PM »
I am one of many of Annes fans I am watching  stunned and in disbelief  at what I am seeing.  Carolann is having her way  with our fighter. I am worried she is really getting in Annes head and is on the verge of total domination. Come on  Anne don't let her intimidate you like this! You can take her!

:o
First, should I actually have fans? 
There will probably not be a woman there.  ;D

Second, the battle is not over yet.   ;)
Let's see what is possible.

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #48 on: April 29, 2021, 10:22:54 PM »
While I'm enjoying controlling and playing with Anne I do not pay attention to Anne's hands and fingers until its' too late. By the time I reaslize what's happening she has control of my clit and she rolls me over on my back pinning me down with her legs and takes control of the match. She presses her tits on my face and mouth. I yell  "FUCK" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: April 29, 2021, 10:24:15 PM by Carolann »

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
« Reply #49 on: April 29, 2021, 11:21:39 PM »

;D
First Anne i vote for you and i am all woman. So you do have one femenemyie  :P ::) 

Great poll Carolann and Anne  :)

From nice and polite poll fighter
Leeann54

Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: April 30, 2021, 04:57:50 AM »
Carolann for the win
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #51 on: April 30, 2021, 02:52:25 PM »
By trying to free myself from Carolann's dominance, I can surprisingly gain control of the fight. 
First I press my firm breasts into her face, but then I correct my position on her.
Slide down a lil bit, hook my feet into her legs and spread them. 
Again I slide my hand between our oily, sweaty bodies, touch her pussy and penetrate it. 
With steady rhythmic movements I start to fuck her, let my thumb rub over her clit and try to get closer to a victory.

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #52 on: April 30, 2021, 03:56:18 PM »
The chemistry between us is electric   I knew this would be a difficult match.  Anne is a very cunning and determined wrestler. We are both dommes and do not want to lose. I had my way with her early but she has adjusted to my tactics and begins to counter them.  She is relentless trying to make me cum on the mat. If that happens I will be easy prey for the remainder of the match. She is well experienced and it shows. Her fingers expertly massages my clit. I moan unconttrollably. "it's far from being over Carolann" 
I twist and turn letting the oil be my friend until I'm able to get tsome momentum and manage to roll Anne over on her back pressing my full weight on her and pressing my 38D's on her mouth trying to smother out.

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #53 on: April 30, 2021, 05:53:36 PM »
I start to feel like a winner when I notice Carolann twitching and moaning under me. 
But she has not yet been defeated, she defends herself vehemently. 
And she manages to turn us again, comes to lie on top of me and presses her big breasts in my face.  Her tits lie on my mouth and nose, taking the air I breathe. 
I chamfer my chin, try to push Carolann's head away and free myself. 
Squirm, kick my legs. 
OMG!

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #54 on: April 30, 2021, 10:42:36 PM »
I sense that Anne is beginning to panic which gives me great joy.  "You wanted this match well you will suffer the consequences Anne".  I release my breast smother and quickly turn around placing my ample derriere directly on her face "  KISS IT you sunmissive bitch!"

Jessiecafights

« Reply #55 on: May 01, 2021, 03:05:36 PM »
Way to go Carolann, finish her off!!

Offline RippinRobin

• God Member
  • Rip That Hair Out!
« Reply #56 on: May 01, 2021, 04:51:13 PM »
Anne will take a last minute victory!!!!
I can be nice and I can be hella BITCH...you choose!

Offline Big Easy Jim

« Reply #57 on: May 01, 2021, 06:30:41 PM »
Ann is a formidable  opponent.  But Carrolann has a fire in her that needs to be satisfied.  and Ann is the women she needs to defeat  to accomplish  that . Carrolann will be the one choosing  the toy on the table.

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
« Reply #58 on: May 01, 2021, 08:19:37 PM »
I can sense Annes frustration. A fight she likely expected to win as did most.  I've been in her position.  Fighting on the big stage with so much attention on you and you just can't stop your rivals will and determination to dominate and assert dominance. Keep your head up Anne you can take this woman just wasn't your fight this time.

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #59 on: May 02, 2021, 10:46:28 AM »
Carolann shows all her skills, shows all the tricks she knows and finally sits on my face. 
Should she be able to decide the fight now?  Actually yes. 
But it's an ultimate surrender fight. 
So I stick my tongue out, slide it into the slit and lick between the two lips. 
The tip of my tongue finds a thick bump and starts to play with it. 
My hands grasp Carolann's sexy ass and my tongue circles around Ann's love pearl, pushing it back, pushing it back and forth. 
Her pelvis moves back and forth with relish, her femininity seems to be attracted to my arts and to twitch. 
Come on honey you fought well but now my tongue is making you explode!
 ;)  ;D