News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

THE DINER- 15 YEARS AND 6 MONTHS LATER

• 11 Replies

Offline rin753

• God Member
« on: April 25, 2021, 10:25:10 PM »
Author’s note:  The correct order of The Diner stories: 1.  The Diner 2. The Diner-Conclusion (no it’s not) 3. The Diner- 15 years later 4.  The Diner- 15 years and 3 months later.  Here comes 5….

Carrie sat in the booth alone, and wondered if Tina was going to show.  “She better show up.  When I lost I showed up,” she thought.

It had been two months since Carrie had beaten Tina in their rematch of a fight from 15 years earlier and now they were due back in  The Diner to sort things out between them and talk about the fight.  Just then, Tina appeared  and sliding into the booth saying “I’m sorry. Traffic.”

“I was worried you weren’t going to show.”

“Nah, you came when you lost. I’ll face the music and talk to you about it all if you want.”

“No prob Tina,” said Carrie. “Have you fully recovered?”

“The first few weeks were hard.  Felt like I had been hit by a truck.  I peed blood for couple of days.  That was scary, but pretty understandable given the beating you gave me.”

“My goodness!” said the blonde.  Carrie actually felt bad for Tina, but wouldn’t apologize for any of it.  She was pleased by how she fought and won and knew that Tina would have done the same to her if given the chance. “ Don’t sell yourself short. You may have lost, but you hurt me good. Sore neck, sore tits, sore all over.  Felt like my body had been in a blender.  No bra for 10 days.”

Terry, Tina’s 22 year old daughter had done a wonderful job in preparing The Barn for the fight.  It was sparkling clean and spacious with the 18 by 18 mats laid out in the center.  There were 5 banks of lights running the length of The Barn and Terry had only turned on the middle bank which shone down on the mats creating a bit of an arena effect.  The seconds  (Tina, and Carrie’s daughter Mandy) would be sitting just off the mats, but mostly in shadows.  The spotlight would be on the fighters and their struggle on the mat.

Tina had been with Terry all day at The Farm, resting and preparing for the fight.  At 6:30PM Carrie and Mandy arrived for the 7PM start and all four women greeted each other respectfully in The Barn.  Mandy complimented Terry on the set up she had arranged for the catfight.  The Barn had been kept just a bit warmer than normal at the request of the fighters to help keep 50 year old bodies loose, but guaranteed there would be significant sweating as the fight moved along.

With the daughters in the shadows the fighters in their sweatsuits began to limber up and stretch across from each other on the mats.  They glanced at each other occasionally but no words were spoken between them.

Mandy walked across the mat to inspect Tina’s trimmed and buffed nails.  Terry did the same with Carrie.

“She’s OK Mom,” said Mandy.

“She’s fine,” said Terry

Carrie spoke to the two seconds, “Girls, this is a matter that must be settled by Tina and I, woman to woman.  Please do not interfere until a winner is established.” Privately Carrie had told Mandy,  “You can root for me and encourage me but under no conditions do you ever say anything derogatory about Tina.  Your father did and it cost me last time.”

The seconds nodded in agreement.  At 7PM Tina said to Carrie, “Ready?” Carrie nodded and the women stripped off their sweats, socks and sneakers, now totally nude for the fight.  The women also had a bit to show off.  They had both been waxed and provided some interesting pubic art.  Carrie had 2 short lines of blonde hair, like railroad tracks above the hood of her vagina, and Tina had selected a heart shape of her dark hair encircling her’s. If either woman was impressed by the “vagina art” of their adversary, they did not show it.

To be honest, the women look spectacular.  They appeared in great shape, no longer overweight, and, yes their tits did hang just a bit lower on their chests but they were still full firm and desirable .  They looked great, even at 50.

With punching to the body now legal, both women took a boxer’s stance and began to circle.  Carrie said to Tina, “I have been waiting for this for a very long time.”  Tina remained silent.

“How is Terry,” asked Carrie.

“She’s pretty much back to normal, but the fight mortified her.  The things that we did to each other were beyond her sensibilities.  But she refused to be judgmental about it which I appreciate, and she was a godsend in helping me recover. I spent a week at The Farm before returning home. What about Mandy?”

“She had a similar reaction to the fight, but was completely giddy that I won.  She couldn’t stop talking about the fight on the ride home.”

The fight was somewhat shorter than the 20 minute bout that they had had back then.  This was probably about 12 minutes with only a single timeout.

They closed in on each other throwing punches to the body, slaps to the face.  Nothing landed particularly well. Then one hand from each fighter grab a handful of hair. Carrie, being right handed grabbed with her left, and Tina, a southpaw, did the opposite.  This allowed them to use their dominant hand to do damage.  It had taken them quite a while to go after tits in their first fight. Not so this time. Their dominant hands fought each other as they sought any opportunity to free them and slap faces, punch torsos and claw at tits. Soon they were wrestling and fighting on the floor.

Tina had her moments.  A few scissors, a good head lock, a painful pussy grab, and some tit work but it just seemed that Carrie was getting the better of all the exchanges. Her scissors were stronger, punches harder, tit grabs more painful. Carrie was always just a bit better.  And Tina was beginning to realize it.

At one point Carrie was on top with Tina wrapping a scissors around the blonde’s waist.  Carrie just kept picking the brunette off the mat and slamming her back down 4, 5 ,6 times.  Tina released the scissors.  And rolled out of reach as Carrie failed to latch onto her.  They stood apart on the mat.  Tina asked for a timeout and Carrie agreed.  They had been fighting for around 10  minutes and Carrie was definitely winning.

“I forgot to tell you at The Farm I’m really sorry about giving you the finger in the parking lot last time we were here.  That’s not like me,” said Tina.

“Well mostly we are normal everyday civilized women…and then there is…a dark uncivilized side,” responded Carrie.

“Well aren’t we both 2 people?  Normal middle aged women coupled with a dark she-devil who wants nothing more than to engage in hand to hand combat with a hated rival.”

“Guilty as charged.  It is perverse.”

“I think the girls are finally realizing that.”

“Yes,” said Tina.  “I’m no longer getting the question from Terry, ‘Why do you do this Mom?’”

Terry and Tina were in a bit of a panic.

“She’s so strong today.  I can’t seem to slow her down. She’s beating me Terry.  She’s hurting me a lot.  I don’t have any answers.”

On the other side of the mat the conversation was different.  “You are fucking her up good Mom.” 

“So far, so good, but it’s not over yet.  I thought I was going to win the first time. I’m not going to let up until she says it.”

Meanwhile Terry, who was toweling of her mother lied.  “You’re doing great mom.  Don’t give up.  Rush her at the start of the next round.  Maybe it will catch her off guard.”  Terry had little fighting knowledge but she wanted to say SOMETHING to her mom.  And Tina thought that rushing Carrie might work.

“When we fought the first time we were mostly doing for the men in our lives.  Now we do it for ourselves.”

“In the long run I think that’s better,” replied Tina.  “Women who want to fight should do it and be in control of the event, not servants to the men in their lives who urge them to fight.”

As she and her daughter had planned, Tina came off her chair and rushed at Carrie.  Maybe this would give her a chance to turn the tide. It was a mistake that would cost her dearly.  And the  outcome of the fight was determined in one split second of violence.

As Tina charged across the mat, Carrie took one firm step forward with her left leg and planted it to accept the expected force of Tina’s rush.  The blonde then did what she practiced alone in her basement for many  weeks.  She crossed her left arm across her chest, pinning  her tits solidly to her body providing maximum leverage for the hardest right hand punch she could deliver to the onrushing brunette. Aided by her rival’s own momentum Carrie’s punch landed with tremendous impact just below Tina’s rib cage, ripping into the space near the spleen and liver.

Tina cried out and went down like she had been shot. The blow knocked the wind out of her and her legs had turned to well cooked spaghetti as she landed on her right side. Any attempt to get up were foiled by the fact that she could not breathe and her legs were refusing to cooperate.  She could only manage to roll a bit so she was now face down on the mat.

“That’s it Mom.  You got her good. Get her now.  Finish her off,” shouted Mandy.

All Terry could say was, “Oh, Mommy.”

Carrie was on her rival’s back  in an instant.  She grabbed a handful of Tina’s hair and pulled it back.  Hard right hand slaps to Tina’s face followed, to the point that Tina had to take her two hands to cover her face to blunt the blows from above.

Terry was now screaming “Get up Mommy.  Please get up.”  That was not going to happen. Tina tried to squirm a bit but her body said “no.”  Carrie got her face close to the brunettes ear and whispered. “I’ve got you now bitch.”

Tina faced another problem,  She was prone on the mat but not completely flat. Her ass was still a bit up in the air, presenting a disturbing picture.  This made it all the easier for the blonde to take her free hand and search for her rival’s pussy underneath her. It was now catfight by braille as the blonde she searched for her rival’s pussy, the center of the heart.  There hadn’t been that much pussy action in the fight even though both women were nude. The blonde was now going to rectify that.

In most catfights when women attack the pussy of their opponent they simply grab and pull at the tender tissue.  But Carrie instead inserted two of her fingers inside Tina and with the thumb squeezing the labia from the outside the pain was unbearable and Tina’s hideous blood curdling screams filled the barn.  Carrie released the hold for a second (she could go back to it any time she wanted) and asked Tina to give.  Tina did not reply. Carrie scrunched forward on Tina’s back and took the 2 fingers that had been inside her rival and waved them by Tina’s nose. 

“You know that smell Tina, right?”

And then in a depraved gesture as only a fighting woman who was certain of victory would do, she wiped off her two damp fingers off on Tina’s cheek.

“Oh Mommy, Mommy, c’mon fight back.”

Terry began to sob.  She looked pleadingly at Mandy who just shrugged her shoulders, “It’s their fight. They have to settle it.”

And then to her Mom, Mandy said, “You are doing great Mom. Finish her off.  Make her say it.”

Oddly enough Tina whispered “Time out?”  It was ludicrous to ask, but she tried anyway.

Carrie laughed. “Are you fucking kidding?  Fight or give, bitch.”

“I guess me agreeing to punching was a tactical error.  Your punching was just better than mine.”

“You have to admit it was pretty funny when I was beating the shit out of you asking for a time out.”

“Well yeah, but I was pretty much out of options at that point.  Figured it was worth a shot.”

“I understand.  Sorry I laughed at you.”

There was a pause in the discussion at The Diner.  Finally Tina broke the silence and asked Carrie a question.  “Carrie, I hesitate to ask this but after the fight Terry told me that she was pretty sure that you had an orgasm. I would like to know. Did you?”

The combination of her laying flat on Tina’s back and her vagina rubbing against Tina’s buttocks, coupled with the pleasure she was feeling from the pain she was causing her rival actually began to turn her on. It was an unmistakable feeling from deep within her. She thought to herself “Oh fuck, don’t let this happen.  I don’t need the distraction.  I need to win the fight.” But the intense sexual feelings that she was experiencing could not be snuffed out.  She needed to prepare.

As the first wave of sexual pleasure began to course through her body, Carrie, with one handed still yanking Tina’s hair and head back, took her other hand, made a fist and planted it firmly in the middle of her rival’s back, holding firm and steadying herself for the impending explosion. She pulled back hard on Tina’s hair, her back arched, her head fell back, her eyes closed, her mouth fell open, her pink nipples stiffened and pointed to the sky and she came.

“Oh fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Yes.”

Carrie tired to explain. “Well you know it’s hard not to get turned on a little in a fight.  So much stimulation coming at you at all angles. The way we fight is so damn  intimate.  It’s in close, it’s nude, we are sweating buckets and very little is out of bounds.

“I guess we both need it that way.”

“I did cum. But it wasn’t a lesbian thing.  It was a fight thing. I wasn’t turned on by you, I was turned on by fighting you. The struggle.”

If Carrie worried that the orgasm would keep her from victory, she was mistaken.  Leaving a trail of vaginal juices on Tina’s ass, she released Tina’s hair so she could now punch at the brunette’s kidneys with both hands.  Tina’s face slammed onto the mat.  She was done now.  Broken.

“It’s over.  I’ve beat you,” said the blonde.  “I’ll just hurt you more if you want. Best to just say it bitch.  But I want you to say it loud enough for your daughter to hear it. 

Tina whispered.  “I give, you're the better woman.” 

“Not loud enough Tina.  I want your daughter to hear it.” 

Terry shouted,  “I heard it. I heard it.  She said you were the better woman. Now get off her.”

Carrie climbed off Tina. She presented an awesome sight standing above her beaten rival, sweat drenched, arms in the air.  She closed her eyes and thought of her dead husband. “Are you proud of me Bobby?” she thought. Mandy rushed to her with a towel and a huge hug.  “You were magnificent Mom.  Well done!  I’m so proud of you.  Dad would be proud.”

Meanwhile Terry was crouching down whispering to her mother.  “Mommy, are you OK?  Mommy. Mommy.”

As Carried toweled off she told Mandy to go see if Terry needed help with Tina.  Mandy said, “Terry, is there anything I can do?”

“No, there is nothing you can do. Get away, I can handle this. Just get the fuck away.”

Carrie was tired but elated.  She slowly put on her sweats, socks and sneakers while Mandy gathered up their belongings.  By the time  Carrie was dressed Tina was up  and sitting in her chair trying to regain her wits.  She was a mess. Her body looked completely deflated, naked except for a towel around her shoulders, slumped forward, tits hanging low.

Carrie and Mandy started to make a move to leave.  Carrie spoke to Tina.  “Good fight Tina. You gonna be OK if we leave?  Want us to stick around.?”

“No, you can go.  Congratulations.”

“OK, I’ll get in touch in a few weeks and we can talk at the Diner.”

Mandy said to Terry, “See ya Terry.”  Terry did not reply.

Terry and Tina  heard muffled the shouts of victory from the mother and daughter now outside the barn headed to their car.

The two female warriors head for their cars but continues their discussion in the parking lot.

Carrie asked, “Do you think you will ever want to go again?”

“I’m not sure. 1-1 seems OK to me. I held the better woman title for 15 years.  Now you have taken it from me. Can’t do anything about that. But I would never say never.”

There were no tears this time.  They had both gotten past ever feeling guilty for the things they did to each other.  They both wanted it.  They both needed it.  And they both accepted the inevitable consequences of these desires. They gave each other a quick hug.  It seemed only right.

“Maybe we will never visit this old greasy spoon again.”

Maybe. Maybe not.

Offline Tirny Francis

• @TirnyF on Twitter
    • Evolution's a Bitch
Re: THE DINER- 15 YEARS AND 6 MONTHS LATER
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2021, 05:46:05 PM »
I very rarely read catfight fiction.  It does nothing for.me, with one or two exceptions (Thank you Kiva, you're definitely one!)

This is so well-written and different, though, that I have to make an exception.  Love the way you get into the psychology of it all, Rin.  That's what makes it!

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2021, 09:06:00 PM »
Love the way you get into the psychology of it all, Rin.  That's what makes it!

Everyone's a critic, but (for me):
> Too much in the women's heads, not enough in their hearts (and their glands).  They say they hate each other--but where's the proof?
> The women's actions are way too deliberate (and deliberative); where's the impulsiveness?  where's the losing control?
> Jealousy and revenge and vindictiveness and "crazy" are every bit a part of the psyche as competitiveness, but seem relatively absent.  Where's the crazy?  Where's the bitterness?

Offline rin753

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2021, 09:15:20 PM »

Everyone's a critic, but (for me):
> Too much in the women's heads, not enough in their hearts (and their glands).  They say they hate each other--but where's the proof?
> The women's actions are way too deliberate (and deliberative); where's the impulsiveness?  where's the losing control?
> Jealousy and revenge and vindictiveness and "crazy" are every bit a part of the psyche as competitiveness, but seem relatively absent.  Where's the crazy?  Where's the bitterness?

Excellent critique SF.  I am writing about a very small subset women who need to fight without hating the woman they are fighting (although they most certainly hate their opponent during the fight). They are the exact opposite of impulsive. It's their very saneness that defines them.  Do such women exist?  Your guess is as good as mine.

Rich

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2021, 10:42:13 PM »
Once again Rich I have to say....Amazing. Thank you for the thought and effort you put forth. Please don’t stop.

V

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2021, 03:34:27 AM »
Truly excellent series of stories, building  upon each other.  Ignore any carping and write it the way the story moves you.  People who don't like the style will move on and those who do like the more thoughtful aspects will find and appreciate .  There are a lot of mutually contradictory preferences out here and I dare to suggest that you don't muddy the waters by stirring them all together.

BTW, I know my old foe Vanessa and myself have differing attitudes towards fights, but we manage to appreciate the others aspects.  Variety is the spice of life.

I also appreciate the imaginative diner motif you are using.  It is special.

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2021, 04:19:15 AM »
I very rarely read catfight fiction.  It does nothing for.me, with one or two exceptions (Thank you Kiva, you're definitely one!)
Thank you so much, Tirny. I am very honored and humbled.

Rich,
What an intelligent, thoughtful, and well-crafted work. This is a rare story that explores the fetish in a very human way, examining it from a wide range of emotions from apprehension, nervousness, awkwardness, anticipation, tentativeness, then competitiveness, depravity, elation, anguish, and sexuality. Throw in the confusing internal conflicts and long term aftermath and you have quite an epic. This is a story that all members of the forum, regardless of their story preferences, should be proud of. Thanks for all your hard effort.
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline Samoa Joe

« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2021, 11:13:47 AM »
This series has been gripping and such a fantastic read, I've looked forward to each part, the psychology, the mental anticipation between two female rivals, the history and raw purpose. Maybe the daughters will continue the legacy? I'm no writer, defintely not a critic, but I so appreciated your efforts, creativity and what I felt was a realism that was enjoyable to read. Keep up the great work.

Offline DS79

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2021, 02:06:31 PM »
This series has been gripping and such a fantastic read, I've looked forward to each part, the psychology, the mental anticipation between two female rivals, the history and raw purpose. Maybe the daughters will continue the legacy? I'm no writer, defintely not a critic, but I so appreciated your efforts, creativity and what I felt was a realism that was enjoyable to read. Keep up the great work.

I agree. One word from me GREAT

I love women especially when they fight

Offline Phoenix_Falcone

• Let the flames take you...
    • Author at Fights.Sexy
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2021, 04:33:32 PM »
Rich,
What an intelligent, thoughtful, and well-crafted work. This is a rare story that explores the fetish in a very human way, examining it from a wide range of emotions from apprehension, nervousness, awkwardness, anticipation, tentativeness, then competitiveness, depravity, elation, anguish, and sexuality. Throw in the confusing internal conflicts and long term aftermath and you have quite an epic. This is a story that all members of the forum, regardless of their story preferences, should be proud of. Thanks for all your hard effort.

I was going to write something, but I've basically provided my thoughts on every other part of this story and they are no different here.  I think Kiva's reply sums it up quite well either way.  Thank you again.

Offline FCF4x4

« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2021, 06:28:45 AM »
Very nice story with a novel approach.. Your writing has drawn me in, so much so that I wonder what might happen next. With the Moms tied at one win apiece, would the Daughters feel that they should break the tie for the honor of the family. I think Mandy's mom Carrie would support her 110% and Tina would be drawn in and want to support Terry 120%. I think the fight would start slow and gentle and escalate to "mom" level. This might require a little more description of the fight itself,  Who wins?

Offline Catfight Fan 1972

« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2021, 11:39:20 PM »
I read lots of female fight stories.   Currently the site has 134 pages of catfights.  This story stands out because of its unique and fresh story line.  If I had written the story I would have changed things. Maybe add the daughters fighting because one daughter interferes to protect her fallen mother.  Just because I would have written a different story line does not make this story line less enjoyable.  Good writing is a gift that the reader receives when the story goes in a direction the reader does not consider.  I prefer fights that are realistic in story and action.

This story matches some of what I actually experienced.  My girlfriend (Lisa) was aware I like girl fights.  One night we are in a bar and this girl made a pass at me. Right in front of Lisa this chick asked me to take her home.  Lisa hands me her drink, turns, walks up to her and gets in girl's face. They were tit to tit and toe to toe. The music was so loud i could not hear the exchanges. After a minute they separated, then my girlfriend took me by the arm and we left.  Nothing but silent all the way home.  I finally got her to talk. Lisa said "I offered to fight her outside and she said, 'no' but you interested in "fucking? 3-way?" As Lisa is telling me the story she is slowing shaking her head up and down then started shaking her head right then left.  she goes on saying "i was so shocked it took me a few seconds to get my thoughts together, as a 100 perverted ideas flashed through my head." 

Let me just say... "That night Lisa's creative, perverted side came out." lol 

A few weeks later Lisa was in the bar alone because I delayed at work.  "The girl" was in the bar, she walked up Lisa and in a raised voice, said  "hey you, you. want to go outside and  fight? or Fuck?"  then starting laughing followed by apologies.  When I showed up they were in a booth drinking and laughing. Lisa saw me, she excused herself, got up and joined me. As Lisa approached she looked at me, smiled and said, "down boy, nothing going happen."   

That a true story. It matched up to this story.   I wanted Lisa to be in that booth setting up a fight but she was making a new friend.

rim753 should be proud of this work.  For me personally FyreCracka, Tiberius JC, Kiva and now rim753.  They produce work that I look forward to reading.