News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Valentina vs Olga

• 0 Replies

Offline Susanoom

• God Member
Valentina vs Olga
« on: April 25, 2021, 10:53:43 PM »
I realized I never posted this story. It is the chapter prior to "Olga vs Taylor", posted on the site in Italian only. I hope you enjoy it.

----

It was a warm spring day and Valentina was walking towards her destination. She was a beautiful girl: brunette, twenty-seven years old, good breasts and a nice body. She had recently finished university, graduating with a degree in biotechnology, and had recently entered the working world. Here, she had met the love of her life, Paul. Right away Valentina did not give in to the advances, but after months of work and as many appointments, Valentina finally gave Paul what he wanted.
Today, on the day of their third engagement anniversary, Valentina headed for their home. Normally, she would be out of the house for work at this time. But today Valentina wanted to surprise her beloved. She had bought a really eye-catching underwear outfit, all for their pleasure. She walked into the driveway, her heels clicking on the pavement, until she reached the big front door. She rang the doorbell, ready to be greeted by her man. She smiled as she imagined Paul's surprised face at seeing her.
But the only surprise was for herself.
When the door opened, a girl appeared in front of Valentina. Brown hair, blue eyes, incredible breasts. She was wearing a long towel that covered her body. She smiled at her, but Valentina didn't smile back.
"Where is Paul?" hissed the brunette.
"He's in his bed. He's exhausted after a long grueling session of wild sex," smiled the girl mischievously.
Valentina knew who she was looking at. Her name was Olga. Of Russian origin, she had been hired last year and not because she was good at what she did in the business. She was a year older than Valentina, but the age difference never allowed the men's department to compare her to the other women who worked with them, and Valentina was one of them. There were rumors that Olga was sleeping with someone in the office, but never had she thought it was Paul. But now, seeing her there, in his house, was inconceivable.
"You ugly bitch..." began Valentina.
The brunette pounced on the girl in front of her, grabbing her by the hair. Olga did the same and the two collapsed on the floor in the living room. They continued to pull each other's hair for a few minutes, until Olga managed to put a foot on Valentina's pelvis and push her away from her. They both gasped as they looked at each other with hatred.
"Get out of my house..." threatened Valentina.
"I won't leave willingly," smiled Olga.
Both stood up slowly, without losing sight of each other. Once on her feet, Olga stopped standing at attention and seemingly relaxed. With a simple movement of her hand, she removed her towel. Her naked body manifested itself in all its beauty. Valentina didn't understand.
"Do you want me to leave? Fine. But you'll have to beat me first..." smiled Olga.
"That's what I want to do, bitch" smiled back Valentina, starting to get closer.
"But..." began Olga. Valentina stopped short. "... That's not how I want to fight. They always compared us to see who was the best. And I think I am. And I want to prove it, here and now."
Valentina still didn't understand.
"What?"
"I mean...look at them" Olga's hands lifted her breasts. The nipples seemed to look at Valentina menacingly "they are the reason for which we are compared. Always and only them. And they will be the ones to make it clear who is the best between us."
Valentina immediately did not respond. She looked at those threatening tits in front of her thinking about Olga's words. But, she was sure. Her boobs were better, she was better. She smiled. And Olga didn't miss it.
"My tits against yours. Just tits. No hands, kicks, bites or anything. Just and only tits."
Valentina was now in the game. Her confidence answered for her.
"My tits will destroy you" Valentina growled.
"We'll see who goes and wakes up Paul with a titjob after we're done" Olga replied arrogantly.
Valentina wasted no time, and began to take off her clothes, until she was as naked as Olga. Then, the two girls slowly approached each other. The tension grew with each step, and their tits were getting closer and closer to colliding.
"Well, what are you waiting for, bitch?" asked Olga to the brunette.
Valentina sneered. The two stared at each other for an interminable moment, Olga's face became calm while Valentina's eyes squinted with hatred. The latter clenched her right fist, just as her rival moved to the left, and they began to circle each other. Valentina's build was slimmer than her rival's, but she had the advantage of being taller, if only slightly. As she moved, her toned muscles bent and flexed slightly, defining them perfectly with each movement. Valentina, though taller than Olga, seemed to have a weight disadvantage. But despite this, Valentina was agile enough to get past her, turning gracefully as she sought an opening.
Soon after, the first breast-to-breast contact occurred, Olga bringing her right breast against Valentina's left. The brunette grinned when she felt Olga's firm tit lightly graze hers. Neither of them could avoid the grunt that escaped their mouths when their sensitive nipples made contact. Olga's tits were significantly larger and rounder than Valentina's conical tits, but while their shape made them seem softer than the brunette's, the direct contact seemed to indicate otherwise. Neither had lost ground, and a grimace was drawn on Valentina's face when she felt Olga's large orbs resisting the power of her breasts.
The brunette pushed harder, piercing Olga's tits with her small but hard ones. For a quick second, Olga's tits were pushed back before their breasts joined into one large mass of flesh. Olga quickly attacked by rising up on her tiptoes, but Valentina drew back, only to thrust forward again. The blow made Olga's firm tits tremble, they "jiggled" from the force of the blow, but quickly regained their shape. Olga smiled smugly.
Valentina seemed determined to spear the Russian's big breasts, pushing both of her tits hard into Olga's. For the first time, Olga closed her eyes as she fought the pain. Valentina didn't stop, pulling back just a little, and before Olga could recover, she launched her attack again and again. Olga was taken aback by the quick blows, backing away in small steps during the assault. Her tits bounced and swayed more than Valentina's, but that was natural considering their size. As Olga tried to recover, Valentina took a moment to taunt her rival.
"Your saggy tits might be bigger than mine, but they are n..."
Valentina's words were interrupted when Olga growled in anger and lunged forward, managing to deliver a hard blow to Valentina's smaller tits. It happened so fast that both women stumbled, but Olga was able to grab onto Valentina, stabilizing both her and the other woman. The brunette pushed forward as soon as both women were firm and steady, but Olga's hands on her shoulders slowed the attack, and Valentina's flesh brushed against the Russian's breasts. Olga, realizing she had an opportunity, pushed forward as hard as she could. It was Valentina's turn to moan when she felt her rival's large tits envelop her smaller breasts. Olga immediately grabbed Valentina's waist to keep her from escaping.
Olga began to violently twist her chest, trying to damage Valentina's breasts. The brunette grunted and squirmed, trying to get away from the girl, but Olga's arms stopped her. Indeed, the Russian tightened her arms around Valentina's waist, increasing the pressure. Valentina was breathless when a particularly violent blow hit her in the right tit, making her tingle all over. Valentina's efforts intensified as she tried to push Olga out of that embrace. Olga grunted and for a moment Valentina's move seemed to work. The older girl stopped her assault, concentrating on keeping her tits in contact with Valentina's smaller pair.
"Let it go, Valentina," Olga grunted, though her massive breasts stopped herself from attacking, "Your tits are no match for mine. Admit it, they're too big and firm for you."
"Fuck you, bitch" Valentina moaned back "I'm about to pulverize your pride"
Valentina's arms were beginning to shake, and she reluctantly gave up her attempts to pull the Russian girl away. Instead, she wrapped her arms around her rival, placing herself in the same position as Olga. Both girls tightened their grip and winced in pain and frustration as the girls positioned their breasts to put maximum pressure on their opponent's tits.
"So, bitch?"
"I have to admit, you're not bad at all" Olga grunted in a low voice "You're a slut, but at least you're not a saggy-chested one."
They continued to grind their breasts between them in a slow and steady manner. Both girls quickly lost track of time as the minutes ticked by. They were so close that Valentina could feel Olga's hot, heavy breathing on her face. Breaths punctuated by occasional shades of pain that slowly but steadily increased in volume. Valentina changed tactics, beginning to roll her shoulders from side to side. This tactic had an added advantage, given her erect nipples that cut and crashed into Olga's flesh. The brunette sped up the movement as Olga's hard nipples dragged and crawled into her own breasts in response. In response, Olga tightened her arms even more, in a way that increased the intensity with which their breasts ground together. Olga's tits were visibly swelling, but clearly not as much as Valentina would have liked. The brunette attempted to force her tits against her rival's breasts. Olga winced, but flexing her shoulders in response to the attack elicited a groan from Valentina.
"We both know it's only a matter of time, Valentina," the Russian said as she increased the pressure "You can fight all you want, but nothing will save your precious tits."
The brunette let out a moan as Olga pushed her body forward, putting all her weight behind the attack.
"Shut up!"
"My bigger, stronger, firmer tits will crush these little balls and the longer you try to resist, the worse it will be for you" Olga hissed.
Valentina reached out, placing her hands on her opponent's lower ribs and tried to push the Russian away.
"Stupid, I won't let you go anywhere" Olga smiled.
Valentina groaned, but tried to move her right leg, hoping to get some leverage by grabbing Olga's left leg. The other girl seemed to notice as well, looking down. But it was too late. With a sudden burst of strength, Valentina pushed herself forward, sending her whole body into Olga's.
Taken by surprise, the girl lost her balance, falling back with a yelp. Olga landed on her back, with a thud, and Valentina beside her. True to her feline reflexes, Valentina's hands quickly made their way to Olga's shoulders. The Russian girl seemed disoriented, slowly realizing the danger she was now in. On the other hand, Valentina had a predatory smile on her face. As she held Olga down by the shoulders, the brunette lowered her firm breasts onto the Russian's impressive tits. Olga's larger breasts, already less pronounced due to gravity, pushed even further out as Valentina let her tits rest in the flesh of her rival's breasts.
"Oh, this is fantastic! I could get used to this: my upper boobs sinking into your soft breasts."
"Well, don't get used to it," hissed Olga, obviously in serious discomfort, "Because in a few minutes, your empty sacks won't be able to move a bowl of pudding, much less my firm tits!"
With a quick jerk, Olga's hands grabbed Valentina's thin wrists and pulled her outward, forcing the brunette to lose her acquired balance. Because Valentina had already pressed her body against Olga's, she didn't fall, though she was left breathless when Olga tried to roll away. Valentina reached out a hand to grab Olga's left arm, but the Russian was too strong for her to stop.
Olga stood up, her large, flushed breasts heaving as she caught her breath, a dark expression on her face.
"Okay, Valentina. It's time to end this. Say hello to your tits for the last time" the girl murmured.
"Fuck you" Valentina replied back "My tits are too hard for yours”.
"Oh yeah, prove it" Olga hissed abruptly.
Valentina did not disappoint her. She suddenly charged, giving her rival just enough time to get ready. Olga counted on her strength to withstand the attack but underestimated the brunette.
"Fuck!" murmured Olga as her tits were jolted by Valentina's breasts.
But the Russian was quick to recover, leaning forward to push her attacker back. Olga landed two good blows as her breasts crashed into Valentina's, who was still trying to recover from her lunge. Both women gasped from the blow, and Olga grabbed Valentina's shoulders. The brunette imitated her not even a second later.
Closing the distance between them, Valentina pushed her tits directly against Olga's. The Russian girl's moan as their breasts collided was pleasant for her, but she was surprised by this last impact. Despite all the blows she had given them, Valentina felt no difference in her rival's tits. The surprise quickly turned to shock when her tits exploded with pain when Olga pushed her tits forward, with a blow identical to the brunette's. Although she tried, Valentina couldn't contain her scream of pain. The older girl clasped her hands around Valentina's neck and pulled her to herself for another collision. Another cry of pain escaped the brunette's lips as she felt Olga's tits hit hers.
"Your tits are inferior, slut. Run while you can."
"Bullshit! I can feel your tits sagging..."
Grunts and moans filled the room as their breasts did battle, crashing into each other. Although none of the pairs of tits showed any signs of giving way, the pain was gradually becoming unbearable. A push would set one girl back a step, only to regain that step by pushing the other back, in a vicious cycle. Struggling to resist the incessant pain, despite the constant throbbing in her tits, Valentina tried to increase the pace of her thrusts. Before Olga could respond to the brunette's thrusts, the younger girl thrust forward one more time, wrenching another moan from the Russian. The annoyed expression on Olga's face was in stark contrast to the slight smile growing on Valentina's face. She was stronger than this little slut. She could feel it. Her tits were stronger. Just a little more... She needed just a little more, and she would win.
Suddenly, Olga narrowed her eyes, rolled her shoulders and swung her tits sideways against Valentina's. The brunette moaned loudly when she felt her rival's tits hit hers on the left, then swung her tits in turn to hit her rival's tits in the same way. Valentina mirrored Olga's movements, swinging to the opposite side until her tits slammed together, then swinging in alternating directions. The momentum and force with each impact was tremendous, each blow seeming even more powerful than the previous one. The brunette continued to fight with courage and determination, convinced she could overcome the Russian, but Olga thought the same and continued to respond to the blows as well.  A new push from Olga almost made her back away and abandon the embrace. The Russian rival noticed it and smiled smugly, arousing a hiss from Valentina who, smiling confidently in response, blocked again her arms behind the Russian's back.
The two girls remained locked in an embrace again, and both seemed happy to start destroying each other's breasts in this position. Valentina's nipples met Olga's flesh from time to time as they both alternated between grinding their tits and lightly flicking each other. Each breast would meet the other halfway, fusing together. Valentina's normally immobile tits seemed to shift more and more as they pushed against Olga's dense breasts. Her right breast lifted a couple of times as Olga hit it at the bottom. Both girls looked down more than once to measure inflicted and received by the other girl, but neither seemed as confident as before.
From time to time, the flesh of their tits trembled as the brunette tried to push her tits into Olga's more vehemently. The Russian girl's tits moved noticeably and as Valentina's sharp breasts slowly sank into her opponent's flesh. The brunette looked down, watching her rival's heavy breasts move more fluidly, and smiled at the girl in front of her. Olga snorted in response, pushing her tits forward, quickly wiping Valentina's smile off her face. The brunette wasn't ready to give up her hard-won advantage just yet, and immediately sank her breasts into Olga's. As their tits squeezed once again, one of them moaned.
Valentina's conical breasts seemed to have almost disappeared into Olga's larger flesh, and both girls had looks of surprise on their faces. Valentina's breasts must have finally succeeded in piercing Olga's heavy boobs, penetrating their flesh as the flesh of the Russian girl's tits molded around the brunette's smaller pair. It seemed only a matter of time before Olga would burst from the pain.
But even so, Valentina's shocked face didn't turn into a smirk. And Olga didn't look embarrassed or sad at all. Ever so slowly, Valentina's eyes lowered to their sweaty breasts, and her mouth opened in a silent gasp. The older girl took a deep breath, gently massaging her breasts deeper into Valentina's, and lowered her head onto her rival's shoulder.
"I told you. Your tits are inferior to mine," Olga whispered in her rival's ear.
The brunette let out a deep, throaty moan as she felt their tits squeeze together even tighter. Valentina struggled for a few more seconds, grunting and panting, but finally she had to give in.
"My goodness, stop, stop!" She moaned in amazement and pain "Oh god, my tits! My tits!"
Valentina collapsed to the floor, defeated. Olga's tits were red but hers were redder. Her nipples were no longer as threatening as before and now her flesh hung downward. The brunette looked with hate mixed with sadness at that girl who towered above her smiling. She knew what that meant. She knew what she had lost. Valentina grabbed her things and walked out of her house, leaving the winner there, naked and victorious.
"Honey, is that you?" a male voice from upstairs.
Olga turned around, smiling, and started up the stairs. She was going to use her victorious tits to claim her well-deserved prize.

Truly little changed in their lives. Valentina and her fiancé continued to live together until, after a few years, he asked her to marry him. Valentina happily accepted. But the truth is deeper. Over the years, Valentina had to endure the mischievous glances of her Russian rival in the office, endure the idea that that same girl was fucking her boyfriend... and that, despite the constant duels with their tits, Valentina always lost. The brunette knows that now that they are moved, Olga will not leave. She must be the one to kick her out. But when the time comes, will she be able to?
Susanoom on Tumbrl,Bdsmlr and
Join my Titfight Community server Discord

Commissions open! MP me!