News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The Pirate Adventures of Catalina Sacriste: Chapter 3

• 2 Replies

Offline AhnaFights

• God Member
« on: April 27, 2021, 04:17:09 PM »

Catalina and Anne Bonny continued to pull hair while they fell into the darkness. Their bodies hit the salt water hard, breaking them apart. The two women floated, dazed from the impact. Catalina got her bearings and swam towards a small cavern in the base of the cliff. She was able to stand on the small sand bar in knee high water. She heard splashing behind her and turned as Anne tackled her into the cave. Bodies went underwater and rolled more into the covered cave. Anne’s back hit a sandbar and both heads broke the surface, gasping for air.

The two women stood and looked around. The moonlight reflected off the water, which lit up the cavern. All around them was treasure. It gleamed from the reflected light. They both realized they were in a grotto built into the cavern. In the middle of the cavern was a pool of clear water with steam rising, surround by gold and silver skulls. Catalina backed up into the grotto, removing her shirt, her large breasts swaying as she moved. Anne Bonny took off her own soaked shirt, her heavy white bosoms heaving up and down with her breathing. Eyes narrowed as the black woman unbuckled her leather pants and took those along with the water logged boots off. The redheaded pirate matched her, stripping naked as both women climbed into the grotto. The water was very warm compared the chill of the sea. They kneeled in the warmth, the water coming to their hips.

“No Read, no Rackham to save you, redheaded cxnt!” Catalina cursed as her hands came up forming claws.

“I need no one else to take you, mongrel whore!” Anne spit at Catalina.

The two hated rivals slammed together with black breasts mashing into white ones. Hands latched onto wet hair as the warm water churned up around them. Heads snapped back and were pulled left and right as they screamed in rage at the other. The heavy orbs slapped and ground back and forth as Anne force Catalina back against one edge of the grotto. The black woman wrapped her thighs around the redhead’s waist and squeezed.

“Oh you bitch!” Anne groaned out. She dropped her left hands from dark curls and latched onto Catalina’s right breast.

“AHHHH SLUT!” Catalina cried out and locked her ankles to try and squeeze harder.

Both of Anne’s hands came down to Catalina’s hips, digging claws into the skin to try and pry them apart. The black woman screamed out as her legs unlocked around the redhead. Catalina snapped Anne’s head back with a harsh pull at the back of her hair while her right hand latched onto the white left tit. Anne howled in pain as her breast was twisted. She raked her nails up the black skin to grasp onto the heavy breasts of her rival. Catalina bellowed in agony and grabbed Anne’s other breast. The two women locked arms out straight as the flesh on their chests were pulled, twisted, kneaded, and clawed. The big breasts took on unnatural shapes as the two tried to destroy the others tits. Catalina dropped her right hand from Anne’s breast, balling up her fist and slugging the redhead in the mouth. The white woman moaned out and fell back, releasing the black woman’s breasts. The two women stood only feet apart and raised fists. They came together swinging wildly, hands hit shoulders, bodies, heads and even bouncing breasts. The two clenched, hugging bodies tight as fists pounded into sides. Each grunted with the impacts. Anne slammed her right fist into the black woman’s belly, Catalina groaned out as she backed up. The redhead pursued but was met with a foot between her legs. She dropped to her knees in the water.

Catalina dove on top of her, taking them back under the warm water. Legs constricted around legs as they rolled underwater. Fingers pushed on faces as they struggled. Both came up to the surface and launched together again. The wounded tits mashed and pushed out at their sides. Nails stabbed into backs and firm back sides with legs spreading wider. Each woman felt the brush of wet southern hair against the other.

“UGH YOU BITCH!” Catalina groaned out. “I can out fight and out fuck you whore!” She slapped her hips forward into the red patch of fur.

“AHHH cxnt!” Anne cursed, “I am going to make you my wench!” Her hips matching the slapping.

Mouths opened with teeth bared to sink into the other’s jaw. Each woman relished the coppery taste of the other’s blood. Catalina pressed Anne back against the side of the grotto with Anne bucking her hips and rolling them over with her pressing into the black woman. The two rolled back and forth as they bit and clawed at the other with reckless abandon. Catalina got her feet under her and started to stand, pulling Anne with her. The redhead punched the black woman hard in the left breast, sending her rival out of the grotto and onto a pile of gold coins. Anne leapt in the air, dropping on top of Catalina. The two again locked legs as their bodies smacked together. Hands pulled on hair as they rolled in the treasure. The busty redhead slid her body up and slammed her heavy tits onto Catalina’s face with her arms wrapping around the black woman’s head. White thighs straddled the pirate captain’s waist as Anne pulled Catalina into her cleavage. The black woman struggled to get out of the smother. She dug her ten talons into the flesh of the redhead’s ass, gouging and pulling skin with nails. Anne Bonney screamed, pulling back slightly, allowing Catalina to breathe again and she sunk her teeth into the pale left breast. The redhead tried to lean back and away but the black woman repositioned to ride her down to her back. Catalina’s mouth came away from the hurt breast as she reared up with her body and sent it crashing down onto the redhead. The impact of heavy breasts meeting sent a wet SMACK that echoed in the cave.

Both women were becoming exhausted and clutched together tightly. Anne bucked up and rolled them over towards the water. Catalina continued the roll as they plunged back into the warm grotto. The two broke apart, each retreating to opposite sides of the circular pool.

The two women leaned back against the sides and pushed feet out towards each other. The soles of feet met underwater and pushed. Toes interlocked in a bizarre test of strength. Each used their hands to push more off the sides of the grotto. Feet slipped out of locks and towards the other. They scooted forward on the spectacular asses as hands again reached for wet and matted hair. Legs wrapped around hips underwater with bodies being pulled in tight. Their heavy breasts compressed and mushroomed out at their sides as each pulled back on hair. Wet bellies slapped together as they shoved the furry patches between their legs into a rough grind. Both women knew that for a fight to continue, they both needed to change the course. They traded spitting back and forth. Mouths again opened as teeth bit down over mouths. Angry clits unsheathed and like the women did at the start of this fight, the nubs slashed and parried like swords. With each sexual pulse, the two bit down harder on mouths, blood flowing down off chins and dripping into the warm waters of the grotto. The soles of feet gripped fleshy asses as they pulled the other’s hips in tighter. Clits slid down the other, rocking both with jolts like lightning striking. Mouths stopped biting as tongues came into play. Anne and Catalina wrestling with almost every part of their bodies. What started as a fight to the death was now a fight to see who would out last who, woman to woman. Water splashed around them as they rocked back and forth, thick thighs pulling warring woman hoods in even tighter. The sudden mutual climax hit both women like two ships colliding at sea. Both screamed as tongues curled and slithered over tongues. Each woman let go of the other and floated, still convulsing, to opposite sides of the grotto again.  

Hands rubbed sore spots on skin as each tried to get breathing under control. They would not take their eyes off the other. It was Catalina who stood first beads of water dripping from her naked body. Anne followed suit and took a step forward. They stepped again and breasts touched. Each winced as their large tits compressed. Both were nose to nose with eyes glaring.

“Did you send pidgins to Julien du Casse?” Catalina asked. “Did you betray me?”

“I did not betray you to the Frenchman,” Anne whispered. “Why would I try to get you killed when I have wanted to do it since I met you? I take care of my own problems.”

“Did Read or your lover?” Catalina asked again. Their eyes never leaving the other’s gaze.

“Fuck Jack,” Anne laughed, “Read is my lover. Rackham is just a cock I mount at times. Vane didn’t tell us about the island until we were all on our way to see Blackbeard.”

“Fucking Ben,” Catalina breathed out as she stepped back.

Anne seemed to relax as she went to sit on the side of the grotto. “No one, no man or woman has ever fought me like you. I have no love for you and given the chance, we will fight again. Maybe I will kill you someday or you me.”

“There is a rowboat on the sandbar not far from here,” Catalina said, “We should split this treasure. You need to be the captain of your own ship. Though, I will fight you any time, I would sail with you.”

That was the highest praise one pirate could give to another. Both nodded in mutual respect and moved to get dressed. As the sun was coming up, the guards at the mouth of the inlet spotted the small rowboat with Anne Bonny and Catalina Sacriste in it. The rising sun reflected off the gold and jewels they had found. As they arrived at the docks, all could see both had been in a fight.

“Oh did I miss it?” Slurred a still drunk Jack Rackham. “And Anne my sweet, what did you bring us?”

“Not us, you mewling quim,” Anne spat at Jack. “This is mine and with it I will get my own ship and crew.”

“Did you just call me a whimpering cxnt?” Jack asked as he grabbed Anne by the back of her red hair. He stopped when he felt a pistol against his cock.

“I wonder if I will miss your little dick, Jack,” Catalina growled softly. “Release her or we will find out.”

His hands let go of Anne as he raised them, “It is just the drink. I sincerely apologize to all.” Though the look he gave both Anne and Catalina was one of pure hatred. He backed away and stumbled back to The Ranger.

“I recommend not hiring at crew loyal to him,” Catalina said in a whisper to Anne.

“I agree,” Anne whispered back.

Catalina started to walk away but paused and turned around. “There is a sloop, French built, sleek in the lines, looks fast. It was not damaged when we took this island. Take it as your own. Use the gold you now have for a crew and making the ship a vessel worthy of you as captain.”

“Why after all I have done and what I have called you?” Anne asked confused at the show of kindness.

“Because you redheaded tart,” Catalina said as she smiled. “I have grown to love fighting you. And will do it anytime with you. Shit dogs like Rackham will only bring you down. Rise up like the sea queen that you are.”

Anne returned the smile, “Stop making me like you, Catalina.”

In Havana, Woods Rodgers sat across the elegant table from Jing Yang. The food was prepared under Jing’s supervision.

“I have not had food like this before, Miss Yang,” Rodgers commented. “I take it this is a delicacy from your homeland?”

“Yes, Captain Rodgers,” Jing smiled as she raised her glass of wine. “The spices add so much to any dish you wish to prepare.”

“Governor Torres explained your predicament to me and I believe I can assist you,” Woods Rodgers said as he sipped the wine. “I have contacts in the East India Trading Company. I know you have had issue with them in the past, but I believe I can smooth things over.”

“And what will this cost?” Jing Yang asked.

“Oh I believe a small fee with each delivery would not cut into much of your profits,” Rodgers smiled. “You are a very beautiful woman, Jing. One who will be very successful here.” His eyes lingered over her body.

“I understand you are married, Captain Rodgers,” Jing said with a sly smile, “A man of your stature must have a very beautiful wife.”

“She is very beautiful and sadly, back in London at court,” he said.

Jing Yang stood and walked over to him. “That is too bad. I love when another women is present when I take what I want. I would hope she would not cow to me.” She moved to straddle the captain in his chair. “I would much rather prefer for you to watch as your wife and I engage in naked competition over who gets you.” She lifted up her dress and began to grind her body against his. She could feel his manhood grow stiff. “She and I would rip the other’s dress down, our breasts meeting in smashing combat.” Wood Rodgers groaned as his had grabbed Jing’s supple backside. She maneuvered her hands to release his cock from his pants, settling her wet flower over it. “Tearing the dresses the rest of the way down along with all our clothes, leaving us naked to fight in front of you.” She eased the cock into her with a moan and started to ride it. “She and I would fight, tooth and nail. Bodies scratched and bitten. Breasts ravaged. Of course I would be the victor and claim your big dick for my own.” The bouncing got faster as Rodgers kneaded her ass and moved his mouth to her succulent breasts, tonguing the hard nipples. Jing Yang used her internal muscles to squeeze the hard cock. Woods Rodgers cried out as he came inside of her. She continued to milk the dick as she too orgasmed.

She took his face in her hands, “Even though your wife was not here to witness it, I believe this secures out agreement. You are going to be a very rich man, and hopefully you can bring your wife out here so I can meet her.

Over the waters of the Caribbean, The Sainte Maria Adventure sailed with the Chinese ship, Empress. The sun was rising and Quartermaster Duncan Turner knocked on the Captain’s Cabin.

“Ships ahead, Captain,” Duncan said through the door, “Looks to be a battle.”  

A few minutes later, Catalina walked to stand next to Duncan.

“Have you identified the ships?” She asked as she looked through her spyglass.

“British flagged frigate and brig are trying to sink The Revenge,” Mr. Hunter said.

“Damnit Bonnet!” Catalina swore, knowing The Revenge, captained by one Stede Bonnet was in trouble. “Hoist the colors and signal to The Empress. Release the sheets, man the guns, boys!” She shouted out.

The sea battle was chaotic with all three pirate ships taking damage and losing crew before they were able to sink both the frigate and the brig. The crew on The Revenge worked to put out a fire as they signaled they would anchor outside a nearby island. The ships anchored with small boats lowered into the water for the Captains of the ships and trusted crew to row to the beach.

Catalina walked up to Stede Bonnet with Duncan Turner and 3 other crew in tow. “For Christ’s sake, Stede. You got yourself in a bit of trouble. Did they sneak up on you?”
“No, Catalina,” Stede replied as he puffed out his chest. Liyun Fang and a few of crew came up behind Catalina. “I sought revenge for Blackbeard!”

“Are you sun soaked, Bonnet?” Catalina asked angrily. “Even Edward would think this is folly.”

“Folly?” Stede Bonnet asked, face turning red. “Are you a coward, Sacriste?”

Catalina punched Stede Bonnet across the face. He fell back to his rump, holding his jaw. He attempted to get up and she punched him again. She pulled her right fist back to hit him again but it was grabbed by a strong hand.

“Captain Bonnet will not hit a woman,” said a feminine voice, “But I will.”

Catalina was spun around and before she could react, found herself holding a pained jaw seated on her ass in the sand. Standing over her was a young woman, blonde with a fair complexion. She wore brown leather boots with brown pants tucked in. The white long sleeved shirt pushed out massively at the top. Catalina could see veins in the cleavage. The black woman kicked out and caught the blonde between her legs. The young woman dropped to her knees and the pirate captain unleased a right fist that caught the blonde in the mouth.

“Who is this she devil?” Catalina asked as she stood, still rubbing her jaw.

“Sea Hag Sam,” one of Bonnet’s crew said, “Samantha Smith.”

“She doesn’t look like any sea hag I have ever seen,” Duncan said quietly with Catalina shooting him a glare. His eyes went wide, “CAPTAIN LOOK OUT!”

Catalina barely turned when she was slammed into by the blonde, taking them both down to the soft sand. The two rolled over, swinging fists, wrestling to try and get on top of the other. Sam rolled on top and started to rain down fists at the pirate captain. Catalina bucked up, causing the young woman to pause to try and maintain position when she could a black fist to the mouth and rolled off. Both women rose to their feet with fists out in front of them. They rushed together, swinging punch after punch at the other. A strong fist to the mouth, bloodied Catalina’s lip. A close in head butt started Sam’s nose to drip blood. The fists also landed on sides, backs and heavy breasts. Each woman grasped the other’s hair with her left hand as the right fists slugged bellies, tits and faces. Blood flowed freely out of both sets of noses and lips. Hands hurt as the fists opened with slapping being added to the mix.

“GET HER CAPTAIN!” Came a crew member’s voice.

“SLAP HER SILLY SAM!” Came another.

Liyun Fang watched in heated joy as the two curvy pirates battled. Samantha Smith caught a fist to the tummy and bent over at her waist. Catalina followed that up with a knee to the white woman’s face, send her sprawling to the sand. Sam moaned out but kicked the back of the black woman’s legs, sending the pirate captain down next to her. Each woman lay on her back as chests heaved with labored breathing. Crew members came over to pick them up and get them to their feet. Each woman struggled as they locked eyes with the other.

“Go back to your ships,” Catalina breathed out. “She and I will settle this the pirate way.”

“I shall stay to observe,” Bonnet quickly.

“You will not, you fat turd!” Catalina said a she whipped blood from her nose on the back of her sleeve. “Captain Fang will witness it.”

“But she is a heathen celestial!” Stede Bonnet said when suddenly there was a straight sword placed against his neck.

“Your words are hurtful,” Liyun Fang said as she held the sword. “Your careless action have cost my ship and crew dearly. Remove yourself from this island. I will await compensation when we get back to Inagua.”

Stede Bonnet could only look flushed and scared of the Chinese woman. He and his men depart as did mine and Liyun’s. They left the women a small rowboat to go back to the ships with. The three women moved further away from the beach, into a small clearing surrounded by foliage.

“We go until one of us cannot go on or surrenders,” Catalina said as she sized up the blonde.

Samantha was only an inch or so shorter than Catalina, her body was well shaped with large breasts, a flat belly and flared hips. The blonde knew of the fighting prowess of the captain. She had only been a part of Bonnet’s crew for less than a month. She had beaten 4 different men who tried to have their way with her. She nodded at Catalina and raised her fists again.

The two women started again, only this time, they punches were more methodical; attempting to save energy instead of spending it in a flurry. Each blow that landed made the other woman back up. Blood again flowed from lips and noses, dripping down onto the long sleeved shirts the two wore. They circled with fists thudding into shoulders and breasts, with occasional ones landing on faces. Samantha swung out but Catalina ducked and fired a hard punch into the white woman’s belly. The blonde bent over and coughed out. The black woman took one step back and moved her leg to kick the woman in the face but Sam caught it. She relished the surprise look on Catalina’s face as she pushed the woman back on only one leg. The pirate captain knew she was going to fall and grasped onto the blood stained white shirt of Samantha. As she fell, the black woman tore the shirt. The blonde fell with the captain to the soft ground. Having her shirt torn open and huge breasts exposed did not seem to affect Sam in the least. She turned and pounced on the pirate captain. Arms secured holds around bodies as the two women grappled on the grass between the trees. Legs grape vined together, letting the pair of pirates roll one way and then then other way. Fingers reached up to heads to pull wildly at hair. Sam grabbed the back of Catalina’s shirt and pulled mightily. The fabric tore as naked busts pressed together. There was an audible sigh from each as bare skin met bare skin, but both soon returned to fight going on. They pushed apart and quickly got to knees, pulled the torn shirts off before slamming bodies again. Catalina had big breasts, had fought women with bigger ones than her own, but Samantha had the biggest of anyone she had fought before. The white girl twisted her chest and her large orbs slammed into the black woman’s pair. The pirate captain was surprised at how much it hurt but also heated in between her legs. She pulled her hands free of blonde hair and dropped them to the heavy tits pounding hers. Fingers gouged and twisted as Sam screamed out. The flesh oozed through fingers as Catalina kneaded the huge breasts. The young woman was beside herself in pain but fought through it and slapped her open palms over the black woman’s chest. Soon Catalina’s screams mixed with Sam’s as both sets of breasts were tortured, scratched, twisted and pulled.  

Liyun Fang face watched in earnest as the two women tortured the other’s huge targets. She caught herself occasionally touching her chest as she saw excess flesh ooze between mauling fingers.

Legs started to kick at legs as neither woman relinquished the holds they had on the other’s breasts. Tears streamed down faces as booted feet hit shins and legs. Each of the pirates twisted left and right on the large orbs, screaming with spots of blood forming where nails bit into skin. Catalina rammed her knee up between Samantha’s legs. The blonde groaned out loud and let go of the black woman’s bust, pushing her away. The two cradled breasts, trying to rub pain away.

“Why should you ruin more clothing?” Liyun asked, “You both have much to settle and will need items to go back to ships in.”

Both Samantha and Catalina nodded their heads in agreement. Each woman removed their leather boots, unbuckled tight pants and drug them down over flared hips and thick thighs. Once both saw that the other was naked, they rushed together on their feet. Hands went to hair as heads were yanked back. Huge breasts slapped and bellies ground as they drunkenly danced in grass. The pair of women pulled apart, still holding onto hair and thrust their bodies back together with a loud SMACK of flesh meeting flesh. Groans escaped lips as they repeated the SMACK. Breasts pancaked and were pushed out at the sides, then rebounded back to normal shapes. The third time had them wrap arms around the others back as they fell back to the grass. They wrestled and fought to try to get on top. Sweaty skin slide easily as bodies tangled in a fever pitched battle. Bodies moved slower as limbs tightened. Hands moved up backs to latch onto black and blonde hair. Heads were snapped back as each woman moaned out. Their chests were pressed so tightly together, breasts pushed and ballooned out at their sides. Nipples stabbed into bruised and scratched skin. Samantha felt the black woman’s thigh start to press and grind between her legs. She tried to stifle a moan but could not. She started to rub her own pale thigh in between Catalina’s legs.

“Whore!” Catalina breathed out.

“Slut!” Samantha answered.

They started to hump the other’s thigh with vigor. Legs opened more as the two pirates started to slap their womanhoods together. Catalina was already aroused from the close in body to body brawl with this busty blonde. Samantha found herself lustfully grinding her thick matted southern hair against the black woman. The puffy labia touched and spread open as they each cried out in passion. Their nubby sex swords came forth. The rods slapped, fenced and slid down the other as the two woman bucked and writhed in utter bliss. The wild fight had been abandoned as each wanted more and more of this feeling.

Catalina was surprised that she was the first to achieve the orgasmic cries as her body surrendered to this busty blonde. Samantha only lasted a moment more until she too answered the captain’s cries with ones of her own. The two women brought their mouths together and tongues began to mingle. Then they both felt another naked body start to touch theirs. Liyun Fang had stripped naked and kneel down with the sweat soaked women. Samantha and Catalina turned their heads and attention to the Chinese woman’s breasts. Tongues lapped and sucked on hard nipples. For the next few hours, all three women enjoyed each other. The blonde found herself riding the Chinese woman’s face as she kissed Catalina. Liyun tribbed both the black and white woman, their mounds matted with sweat and their own juices. Three pairs of large breasts were groped and kneaded, though it was not as rough as before.

The three lay on the grass trying to gather their breathing before they started to dress.

“Why are you with that turd, Bonnet?” Catalina asked.

“He was the first captain I went to,” Samantha said.

“You should join my crew,” Catalina replied. “Like Black Sam said to me when he wanted me by his side, I need your fire and spirit. I am taking you back to my ship. I will teach you how to be a sailor and a pirate.” Samantha nodded and smiled.

“I would like to spend more time doing this with both of you,” Liyun smiled as all three broke out into laughter.

Off the coast of Cuba, near Havana, the two ships drifted tied together. The First Mate of the Marauder, Sadie McDermott, walked up to her captain, Keelhaul Kelly.

“Why are we entertaining this sod?” Sadie whispered into Kelly’s ear. “He has only told us what we already know.”

Kelly smiled up at her lover, “Sadie, lass, we did already know about Great Inagua but not who was leading the charge there. The way he describes this Catalina Sacriste reminds me of the black woman you pitched overboard in Ocracoke.”

Stede Bonnet caught the last word, “Oh she was there, fought beside Blackbeard until you slayed him.”

Sadie stared hard at the man, “Captain, take his head and hang it from mast.”

Bonnet’s eyes went wide in terror.

“Oh now don’t be rash,” Kelly said as she looked back and forth between the two. “Captain Bonnet has given us a way into Inagua, haven’t you Stede?”

“What do you mean a way in?” Bonnet asked is a hushed tone.

“We will use your ship to send a small group ashore in Inagua to kill Catalina Sacriste,” Kelly said, “She is what is holding this whole thing together. Remove her and it all falls apart. Sadie, lass, will you kill her for me?”

“I have before,” Sadie answered her lover.

Eight years prior, off the western coast of Ireland, the McDougal family, heirs of Grace O’Malley, lived as a criminal element in the area. All of the McDougal men had been arrested and hanged for their crimes, leading Kelly, her sisters Margaret and Anne, along with their mother, Elisabeth or Betsy as she was called, to be evicted from their ancestral home and forced into the slums. Betsy started a brothel in which all her daughters were a part of, catering to sailors coming in and out of port.

The McDougal women all had raven black hair and eyes. The features passed down from mother to her daughters had the women sought after for their natural beauty. Betsy ran afoul of the local religious sect that persecuted the ladies of the night. In order to appease them, she gave them her three daughters to be punished and made examples of. Over the next three months, the three daughters had their head shaved bald and were beaten by the sect. Margaret and Anne died from the beatings but Kelly found a solace and a friend in a young woman her age, Sadie McDermott. Sadie’s family were part of the religious sect but Sadie was tired of the life and wanted adventure. She secretly snuck food to Kelly and the two became fast friends. She convinced her family that Kelly had converted, and they allowed her to grow her hair out. But now it was stark white. One night after months of planning, Sadie and Kelly poisoned the McDermott family and then made their way to the McDougall Brothel. Kelly had grown stronger and her hair was down to her shoulders. The brothel was near empty of patrons as Sadie, with two flintlock pistols in her hands, shooed the remaining people out, leaving her, Kelly and Betsy as the only ones in the main room of the brothel.

“Jesus, Mary and Joseph,” Betsy exclaimed, “Did you paint your hair white, girl?”

“You did this to me, wench,” Kelly said as she slowly approached her mother. “Margaret and Anne are dead because of you.”

“They were weak compared to you, lass,” Betsy said nervously. “Are ya here to beat me? Because I have no intention of being beating, girl.”

“You two are going to fight until one of you is dead,” Sadie piped in.

Betsy looked at her and then down at the worn, soiled dress she was wearing. She turned to her daughter who was dressed in a simple handstitched dress, and spit in her face. Betsy followed with right and left fists to Kelly’s face, sending the young woman with white hair sprawling on a wooden table.

The older woman looked at Sadie, pointing a finger, “If you want some, I will get to you after her.”

Kelly pushed off the table and rushed, tackling her mother around the waist and taking them down to the wood floor. Kelly had never fought before while her mother was a veteran of many fights with women. As Kelly grabbed two handfuls of Betsy’s dark hair, the mother laughed.

“If this is how you want to fight me little girl,” Betsy sneered as she wove her fingers into white hair, “We can fight like she cats!” The older McDougall woman dragged her nails down her daughter’s left cheek, smiling as she heard the blood curdling scream.

Mother and daughter tumbled back and forth on the wood floor. Kelly pulled Betsy up and pushed her against the wall. The two women pulled violently at hair, breasts crushing as they struggled.  

“My, my how you have grown, Kelly,” Betsy taunted. She sent a knee between her daughter’s legs, grasping the top of the dress and yanking, ripping it wide open, exposing her daughter’s large breasts.

At first Kelly covered her chest with her hands, but when she looked into her mother’s eyes, something in her changed. She dropped her hands to her waist and removed the rest of the torn dress. Sadie couldn’t keep her eyes off the naked body and Betsy noticed it all.

“I see you have learned a few things from the zealots!” Betsy smiled as she began to remove her dress. “If you think that going whore to whore with my own offspring will give me pause, you are mistaken, lass!”

The mother and daughter rushed together with heavy breasts slamming, hands in hair or scratching down naked skin. Sadie watched and slowly undressed herself. She touched her swelling breasts and moistening sex as mother and daughter tumbled naked on the floor. Kelly rolled on top but was quickly wrenched to the side as Betsy grabbed her dangling breasts. The older woman tried to mount the young woman but her own bosoms were assaulted by ten fingers. The large, jutting mounds were gouged, pulled, scratched, twisted and kneaded as tears streamed down both faces. As Sadie watched, she grasped her own breasts, mauling them with her fingers as the two women on the floor were doing. Blood appeared as nails broke skin. Betsy was the first to relent and pulled at her daughter’s wrists. Once the hands were off her tits, she slammed her body forward into Kelly’s, the sweat and blood painting across the other’s pale chests. Legs locked together as furry womanhoods start to grind.

“You are a disgusting wench!” Kelly cried out as her wet patch mashed with her mother’s.

“Your cxnt is dripping for me, whore!” Betsy taunted.

The curses and taunts made the two women fight harder and dirtier. Teeth bit at skin, nails clawed, breasts mashed flat with hairy patches rubbing together furiously. Kelly felt her womanhood pulse with energy as she fought with her mother. Her clit pushed through to meet her mother’s thick nub. Both women screamed out and fought harder as they defiled the other. Betsy knew her daughter was going to cum first, she felt the younger woman’s body stiffen and then felt the liquor splash her sex. She kept fucking Kelly as the white haired woman cried out in ecstasy and pain. Her right hand grasped her daughter’s throat as her left found a broken bottle. She lifted the bottle over her head, with the jagged edges pointed to Kelly’s chest. At the last moment, Betsy looked up and was staring down the barrel of one of Sadie’s flint lock pistols.

“Get off her,” Sadie growled.

Betsy slowly got off her daughter. “I thought we were to fight until one of us killed the other?”

“But I am not in love with you,” Sadie answered as she shot Betsy McDougall between the eyes.

Sadie McDermott came back to the present and started to work on the plan for her infiltration to Great Inagua Island and a way to kill Catalina Sacriste.

TO BE CONTINUED

Offline Phoenix_Falcone

• Let the flames take you...
    • Author at Fights.Sexy
Re: The Pirate Adventures of Catalina Sacriste: Chapter 3
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2021, 04:44:45 PM »
I've been waiting for this next part to appear.  Fantastic stuff!  Thank you for continuing this epic tale.

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
Re: The Pirate Adventures of Catalina Sacriste: Chapter 3
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2021, 06:55:52 PM »
Writing catfight scenes is difficult enough. Placing them in a very well written detailed time period adventure series requires serious talent. I can see how much time and effort that must go into creating this. I hope the movie version of this is half as exciting as your work. Thanks, Ahna.
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.