News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

A potential Catfight

• 16 Replies

KCR

A potential Catfight
« on: April 28, 2021, 04:08:51 PM »
I had a conversation with a girl freind and  mentioned I liked to see girls fight and she asked if i would like her to have a fight with my fiancée i was shocked by this and further more she said it would be good to be both naked  8).. All i have to do is approach my  fiancée about and its on ! This sounds fictional but its true... Any advice?
« Last Edit: April 28, 2021, 04:18:36 PM by KCR »

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: A potential Catfight
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2021, 06:40:06 PM »
It sounds like your living the dream my friend.  ;D

But all kidding aside, if this is a real catfight someone may get hurt and you all three need to be prepared for that. If your fiancé and Ex really want at each other your not going to stop it. My recommendation is to contact some of the more experienced ladies of the FCF and ask them for their advice on this.

I hope that it all works out for you and if they do end up going at for you/over you I hope you will share all the details! Like I said you could be living the dream.

JT Edson

KCR

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2021, 07:20:05 PM »
It sounds like your living the dream my friend.  ;D

But all kidding aside, if this is a real catfight someone may get hurt and you all three need to be prepared for that. If your fiancé and Ex really want at each other your not going to stop it. My recommendation is to contact some of the more experienced ladies of the FCF and ask them for their advice on this.

I hope that it all works out for you and if they do end up going at for you/over you I hope you will share all the details! Like I said you could be living the dream.

JT Edson
It was a freind not an ex and there were to be rules before just need the fiancée to be up for it ????

Offline DS79

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2021, 08:03:05 PM »
I had a conversation with a girl freind and  mentioned I liked to see girls fight and she asked if i would like her to have a fight with my fiancée i was shocked by this and further more she said it would be good to be both naked  8).. All i have to do is approach my  fiancée about and its on ! This sounds fictional but its true... Any advice?

Enjoy it !!!
I love women especially when they fight

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2021, 04:43:07 AM »

If you didn't already have it, get her text, that's for sure.

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2021, 05:20:34 AM »
A friend that maybe wants to be more than friends? Who would you bet on winning and who would you want to win? Assuming there will be a reward for the winner?

Offline phftfghtr

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2021, 04:25:15 PM »
- Does your fiancé know your friend?
- Are we talking about an actual fight or just wrestling and rolling around?
- Will your fiancé be mad that you had a conversation like this with your female friend?
- Do you have a flirty relationship with the friend?

Offline bofa123

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2021, 05:12:05 PM »
would be better if its a real fight, i don't get how teenage girls go out and fight hard but people on a literal girl fight forums are such pussies they'd want to roll around and wrestle lmao what

KCR

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2021, 09:37:39 AM »
- Will your fiancé be mad that you had a conversation like this with your female friend?
A fight with rules that both women agree on its been suggested that its a real fight, i do have a flirty relationship with my friend thats how the conversation came about and it could go either way.. Yeah i will fight or why were you talking like that to someone else.

KCR

« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2021, 11:19:29 AM »
A fight with rules that both women agree on its been suggested that its a real fight, i do have a flirty relationship with my friend thats how the conversation came about and it could go either way.. Yeah i will fight or why were you talking like that to someone else.
I'm wanting this to happen how do i approach my fiancée about it??

KCR

« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2021, 01:53:57 PM »
Good luck KCR.
Does your Fiancé know your know your into this?
Yes but fighting herself might be a bit different

Offline Debbiedoes

« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2021, 02:46:02 PM »
Do be honest, be patient and don't be grumpy if she says no. But take a chance and ask.

Offline John1980

« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2021, 04:13:15 PM »
Every guy's ultimate fantasy. If they are both up for the fight then great, a real fight makes it more exciting.Just be honest and tell her. Then decide the rules and where the fight will take place.

Offline cwfan

« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2021, 03:31:45 PM »
I would love to read about a fight between your Fiancée and your "Friend".  That being said, just bringing this up to your Fiancée could change your life.  Wither that is in a positive or negative direction, I have no clue, but you may want to think through what may happen.  Just telling her about "your friend" especially if sre does not know how flirty you relationship is with "your friend", could have enough of a change that it could effect your life. 

Good luck, I hope it all works out the way you want it too.

KCR

« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2021, 05:35:36 PM »
Unfortunately this fight never happened my friend is now in a relationship and my fiancé wasn't too keen on the idea... What could have been ????