News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Questions for authors

• 8 Replies

Offline rappin1

Questions for authors
« on: April 30, 2021, 08:23:53 PM »
1. Where do you get your story ideas from?    2. Do you choose who you want to win vs who could win?   3. Is their a celeb you won't feature in a story?
4. Are you opposed to featuring celebs that are past their prime? 

Offline Golden Goddess

• God Member
Re: Questions for authors
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2021, 10:23:03 PM »
My ideas are entirely based on who I'm in the mood to write about at any given moment.

I choose who wins entirely off of my own personal bias.

I won't feature anyone who's passed away in a match.

Offline creviceart

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2021, 08:43:53 AM »
I choose the celebrity to put in a story based on the one I like best at the time. It can be for a photo I saw, a movie, a poll, etc. When I choose the first celebrity, I choose her challenger accordingly.
For the plot of the story I invent it at the moment and I am inspired by other catfight stories, movies, books

I like doing polls of similar celebrities to choose who will win in a catfight.
Or, on the contrary, I choose two very different opponents, with one much stronger than the other. The strongest wins but in my opinion the one who is defeated is sexier

There are no particular celebrities that I would never put in a story. There are some that I would never win in a catfight though

I like to choose the protagonists of the stories based on how they are physically or even how I imagine them to be psychologically. Not based on how famous they are. So I would also put celebrities who are no longer at their peak

Offline Interac

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2021, 12:52:14 AM »
1. Where do you get your story ideas from?    2. Do you choose who you want to win vs who could win?   3. Is their a celeb you won't feature in a story?

When I came to this board it was after watching that Victorian catfighting video and got the idea to return to writing.  Settings have always been my issue.  I come up with a page amount and work from there

2) Normally yes but sometimes when a match up is really good I switch because my original choice was wrong or the story turned out differently.  This happened twice with Ashley Greene fights

3) Theres a few.  Some because I dont find them interesting.   Some because I think they cant lose.  Theres other reasons as well sometimes the stories dont come together

4) Depends... Had Renee O'Connor vs Melinda clark and it was clear Melinda hasnt kept herself in Renees condition so you work with it but I'm trying to write myself out now so some of my muses will go away.  Liike Renee and Victoria Pratt.  That fight is being worked on and I legit could change the winner with each paragraph

Offline the_walkin_dude

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2021, 02:16:34 PM »
My two cents...

1. Ideas could come from anywhere. Sometimes it's a movie or book with a particular setting or locale, sometimes it's a picture of whoever ends up in said story (or a move / hold I want to feature) and there's plenty of time where it seems to come from nowhere in particular.

2. I'd say I choose winners 9 times out of 10 and yeah, it's almost always who I'd want to win as I mostly deal in pro-style and there's enough variables there that anyone can be a viable victrix if you present / treat them as such.

3. Far as muses I won't use, I used to write pieces for Allison Mack with some regularity back in the halcyon days of Smallville, but then she went and joined a cult in the real world and it didn't feel right featuring her anymore. Golden Goddess mentioned not using anyone who has passed away and that's one I follow as well, though I'll make an exception if the piece in question is set in decades past when the participants were still very much alive and kicking.

4. I wouldn't say opposed, though I don't go for very large age disparities in fight pieces unless that's part of the angle. (I.E. the seemingly ageless Elizabeth Hurley deciding she wants to take out a bunch of twenty somethings OR a brash ingenue setting her sights on someone like Charlize Theron) And prime is a relative term depending on when you set a story. Neve Campbell's my all time favorite and while I'm not writing many stories for her set in the here and now, I could very easily shoot back to the late 90's early 2000's to see what she was doing against her rivals at the time. And because I have some admittedly off the wall ideas from time to time, I once contemplated some sort of time travel or possibly holodeck angle so my current faves could tangle with ladies of eras past when both were at the peak of their fighting prowess. Now, no one but me is interested in Troian Bellisario tangling with Caroline Munro circa STAR CRASH or Neve going nose to nose with Raquel Welch on the set of 1 MILLION BC, but that didn't stop me from giving both some serious contemplation.

~rf

Offline SilverGhost

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2021, 09:48:20 PM »
1 they generally just pop into my head.  2.  I pick randomly with a computer program and let the voters decide who will win.  3.  I doubt it.  4.  no

Online bigfan877

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2021, 06:36:49 AM »
1. Years of watching wrestling, and really anything can inspire. I've made it through a lot of bad movies and TV wondering what actresses in the show would look like wrestling.

2. Most of the time I know the winner when I start, picking the winner is what I feel like at the time. I often see Celebs getting beat all the time, that I think should win more so I will give them wins. I've done die rolls, computer programs and other methods as well.

3. I am there with the Walkin Dude about Allison Mack. I've passed doing stuff on celebs maybe having a rough time, Amanda Bynes or Lindsay Lohan at the times of their issues. But really there are so many worthy celebs that it's just better to pick from them. As far as those that have passed I don't use them constantly, but if someone asks about Celebs from the 70's and 80's I'd include Carrie Fisher as a great lightweight. I could see doing stories of celebs that have passed set in their prime.

4. I agree prime is a relative term, the WWE rolls Ric Flair out still. but I think women can keep wrestling or other competition going, Helen Mirren might still roll around with some her foes from back in the day. It would just be a different style match.

Offline Patrick

• God Member
  • No, that is NOT me !
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2021, 12:48:48 PM »
1. Out of nowhere sometimes, more often a given picture of a celeb woman will inspire me and even have me thinking of an opponent, and other fight specifics.     

2. Yes and no, obviously,, I wouldn't have have, say, Calista Flockhart beating Chyna, but I do like an upset now and then, but not beyond the realm of possibility.     

3. Yes, minors (or even just minor looking) ones, but the handful of celebs that I REALLY don't like, I do dislike to the point of not wanting to even consider them for a losing, one-sided-fight. Anyone from a 't.v. reality series'', anyone from the Kardashian Klan, Paris Hilton, Tony Harding, Paris Hilton..

4. Surely not ! As I'm not to keen on current or recent celebs, and that I do have a thing for mature women, I usually go there often enough. Some women just seem to get hotter and hotter with age. But, again, within reason, age-wise and condition-wise

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2021, 03:10:39 AM »

1)  Can come from anywhere.  Generally I'll see or hear a story and think "That would be a lot better with a catfight."  Once you post a couple, ideas will come from others as well.  But usually I can't do the story if I don't get into the story myself.

2)  I like close fights so usually I don't pick a winner until I am close to the end.  I have done the fights that are decided in polls as well. 

3)  I don't do many celebrity stories.  I don't think many of us really can identify with them and their over the top spoiled pampered lives.  They are not like us.  They run into trouble, they hire lawyers or have their agents handle it, not throw a punch.  I completely avoid children and people I perceive as mentally or emotionally weak.

4)  Describe "Past their prime".  These days I am sure many women in their 70's and beyond could hold their own in a fight especially with somebody their own age.  You can also of course introduce time travel or talk about them fighting in their prime.  If you enjoy it there is somebody else here that will enjoy it too.  Write for yourself, not what others like.  We are way to diverse a group to please us all.
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)