News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Seeking sister wife painful sexfight over husband.

• 1 Replies

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
Seeking sister wife painful sexfight over husband.
« on: May 01, 2021, 08:10:35 AM »
 What is done is done and can’t be undone.  Danni had agreed with Garrek to find a sister wife.  They searched for over a year and found Roberta who was called Robbi in Brazil. Only problem was she needed a visa to come to the USA and they decided to divorce so Garrek could marry Robbi and bring her over.
Everything went well , for a few months. Then the jealousy began.  Both women became catty with one another and even had a few shouting matches. It was his birthday the two argued over what to give him for his birthday.  Both wanted to be his ‘present’.
He showed them a video called “DOUBLE PUSSYJOB CUMSHOT”.  Both  women where amused and agreed but secretly had their concerns.
It started off well. He undressed and lay on the bed. The women undressed together and he enjoyed watching each as they had not seen their sister wife naked. Each women lay on top of him and scissor and he placed his very large boner between their wet mounds.
They began to stroke his cock with their lips and developed a good rhythm until he was about to explode.  Robbi tried to turn the tables by trying to get his rod inside her but Danni forced it out and tried to engulf it with her moist box.
Soon each was stroking harder and felt him explode outside of them.  Neither had succeeded in getting him to cum in her and both stared darts at the other.
Garrek began to relax and knew he would be good in a short while for round two but felt the two women tense up as they where still in vaginal contact with one another. He felt their ass cheeks tensing as each was pressing hard into the other.
“You will lose”. Robbi gasped.
“I don’t think so.” Danni hissed.
Garrek tried to intervene but Danni said “ quite, my love. We need to have a ‘girl talk’.”
He moved his vulnerable man part out of the way as both naked wives raised their hips and began to aggressively press their womanly parts into the other. The look of pain was becoming apparent as with each bump they where driving the other backward.
Breasts where giggling as each ram drove clit into clit and smashed delicate female lips together.  His juices mixed with theirs as he heard the sucking sound of their open women holes push and pull.
The unspoken words where apparent. Each was fighting for his cock with their most intimate of sexual tools at their disposal.
“I am more women then you are.”
“We are about to see.”
“My pussy is stronger than yours.”
Each watched as their sensitive precious ‘kitty’ attacked and was attacked by their rival’s.
With each ram they where in more pain until Danni couldn’t take it anymore and backed away.
Robbi hissed “ I’m not through” and  brought herself out of their scissors position getting on her knees.
She began to charge at Danni who opened her arms and hissed “ bring it.”
Two sexually charged young women crashed together in a tangle of legs and arms with hands going to long flowing black and brown hair.
Garrek tried to separate them but both stated “ You wanted this and now you sit there and watch while we settle this.”  Only one could be alpha while the other would have to settle for sloppy seconds.
They rolled for several minutes each trying to coil her legs around the other and ended up side by side with legs coiled and arms tangled in hair. Each trying to squeeze the others thigh between their own.
Breasts pancaked together as stomachs pressed. They where fighting breast to breast, stomach to stomach, hip to hip and thigh to thigh.  Each feeling the others mound brushing her own and it’s wetness against their skin.
Their stalemate was only broken when Robbi retreated from hair pulling and reached a hand down and began mauling Danni’s breast. Danni howled but fought back. Robbi took her other hand and began to reach down between their hips but Danni blocked it with her own yelling “ no!”
She lost the hand fight and found her mound being violated by Robbi’s fingers. Garret said “ you’d better fight back.” She did and Robbi’s facial expression changed to one of pain as Danni plunged her finger into Danni’s mound.
Again a stalemate as each stared into the other. The harder one dug their rivals breast the harder theirs was mangled with sharp nails. The deeper they plunged their finger into the others womenhood the harder theirs was damaged.  Their breathing became shallow from the pain and garret was concerned that each was going to cause permanent damage to the other. He began to plead for them to stop but only got them to agree to a break before they let him pull them apart to the separate side of the bed.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: Seeking sister wife painful sexfight over husband.
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2021, 02:58:36 PM »
That was incredibly hot.  I hope there is a part 2. D@mn!