News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

She Wants Him Back

• 7 Replies

Offline bcw8

• God Member
She Wants Him Back
« on: May 01, 2021, 02:06:31 PM »
When my phone buzzed with a text from Scott, I was surprised.  When he’s away on a business trip, he doesn’t usually call. 

It was a video.  Eight seconds long. 

More than long enough to recognize his tie, draped over her arm.  To recognize Scott’s silhouette in the shower in the background. I’ve traced his back with my fingers so many times; I’ve memorized every muscle.  His tattoo…..

I’ve met her once.  His ex.  It was an ugly moment. He’s sworn she’s out of his life. 

Eight seconds….is how long she spoke.

“Room 240. The downtown Marriott.  I don’t think you have the guts...to fight for him.”

It’s barely five minutes away.

Offline snw

• God Member
Re: She Wants Him Back
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2021, 06:40:32 PM »
I think I’m really going to like this one. With the image to set it up makes this very promising

Offline bcw8

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2021, 09:50:08 PM »
I drove in a blind fury.  I don’t remember a second of it, except for the single thought that ricocheted in the jagged whirl of my mind every second of the way.

He will see this.

He will see how much I want him.  How far I will go.  How I will not tolerate rivals...or infidelity.  How I am better than she is.  He will learn, by watching. She will learn, by suffering.

He answered the door, without looking.  Perhaps she told him that room service was coming. His body was still damp from the shower, his towel loosely wrapped around his waist.  I brushed past him, pulling the towel free as I walked into the room.  I wanted no ambiguity between her and me about the stakes. 

She sat across the room, brazenly naked. Smirking. 

I didn’t turn my head back to him.  “Don’t speak to me,” I said. “I’ll deal with you, after. First, I deal with her.”

She stood, a slow, languorous cat-stretch.  His cum was still drying on her body.

“I called her, Scott,” she purred.  “I want you back.  Just watch…..and see how much I want it.”

How dare she?  How DARE she?

She had no need to repeat her challenge.  Her body made it for her now.  Her body on his, my mind whispered, taking her pleasure. I lifted my dress over my head, and slipped my thong down my legs.  All three of us bare now, as God made us. 

“I won’t let you take him,” I said to her.  The air in the room seemed to thicken, like drying blood.

“I don’t want you to let me,” she said, sharply.  “I want him to see you fail when you try to stop me.” 

I looked at him.  He was silent as a stone.  And as hard. 

She was a blur in the edge of my vision, a raptor striking, claws extended. 

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2021, 12:33:48 AM »
I really like this ex. Confidence to the degree she WANTED him to see. This had to shake her rival and impress the man she wanted back.  Can’t wait for the next part.

Offline Tangocash1234

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2021, 07:53:41 AM »
Fantastic stuff - can't wait for the next installment!

Offline rocknrick22

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2021, 11:32:38 AM »
Sorta fuzzy as if the current woman is Scott's wife or girlfriend.  I agree she would be surprised by such an aggressive move by his ex but current woman seems determined and fired up.  Could go either way.  Looking to see which woman can outdo the other with her bold and brazen moves...if not sheer sensuality combined with ferocity.

Offline Drake8

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2021, 06:02:30 PM »
All your stories are masterpieces. Amazing

Offline Rocko23

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2021, 08:17:31 PM »
Interesting and hot. Think she will take him!