News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Houston Texas catfight

• 4 Replies

Offline daniel2477082

• God Member
Houston Texas catfight
« on: May 01, 2021, 04:03:40 PM »
I am interested in setting up a catfight in Houston tx, I am willing to pay both women for the fight and will even do a winner bonus. This will be a hotel fight so it will be on neutral ground. Any ladies interested, please message me.

Offline KingCrow

• fvf fight promotor/sponsor looking 4 real fighters
Re: Houston Texas catfight
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2021, 07:21:25 AM »
Sorry to post on this particular thread as I am clearly not a girl. But I am in search of the same thing you are, and I am currently trying to build a network for ladies that are down to fight irl in private for cash, and guys with same interest as me who can work with me to locate some. The reason I'm reaching out to you is because I am in Texas for family related affairs 4 to 5 times a year, and I'd love to split the cost with you in paying ladies fight in private for our enjoyment, and possibly even pit a lady I find against one you find. Money is no issue for me, and I can bring great financial resources to the table if you can assist me in finding fighters and making real fights happen. Check out my profile here, or email me at crows.den.fightclub@gmail.com if you are interested in helping me scout, and/or want to partner in financing some fights.
Brandon (The Crow)

Offline Jill_T

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2021, 03:07:48 PM »
I am interested in setting up a catfight in Houston tx, I am willing to pay both women for the fight and will even do a winner bonus. This will be a hotel fight so it will be on neutral ground. Any ladies interested, please message me.
I'm interest
Wrestling RulesCatfights

Offline Lta_ft

• Hi all.... come see me
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2021, 05:43:59 PM »
I am interested
always ready to brawl and tussle

Offline BigJake97

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2021, 09:51:54 AM »
Seems like these two ladies might be a good match…