News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Crystal Films Deb vs Michelle--who ya got?

• 9 Replies

Offline tupelo36

Crystal Films Deb vs Michelle--who ya got?
« on: May 01, 2021, 08:08:43 PM »
Was watching some clips today of Deb from Crystal Films and it got me thinking about just how good was she? I know she was fighting other amateurs and I started to think about how she would match up against other fighters, particularly Michelle from Crystal. Deb was tough and usually dominated fighters who looked pretty outmatched. How do you think she'd do against someone like Michelle, who could take some punishment and seemed to be able to dish it out and outlast her opponent to get the victory? Her matches against Andi and Shabba were tough fights. Shabba dished out a lot of punishment to Michelle but Michelle eventually made her give up. Interested to see what others think about this fantasy matchup?

Offline Lexxxdt

• God Member
Re: Crystal Films Deb vs Michelle--who ya got?
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2021, 05:21:21 PM »
That would have been a bleepin’ war

Offline Mikebt

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2021, 07:37:26 PM »
It's hard to say how good Deb was because none of her opponents were that skilled. Michelle on the other hand fought all tough girls like: Andi, Monique and Shabba. Shabba looked like a real street fighter throwing hard closed handed punches and Michelle was still able to survive the early onslaught and beat her. In the Andi fight she proved she could handle herself on the ground and had the stamina to last in a longer fight. It would be an all out brawl for sure and since I can't see either one giving up, it would probably take an injury to stop it.

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2021, 12:23:40 AM »
It was difficult to measure just how good Deb really was because she usually completely out-classed her opponents.  After all, her segments with Crystal weren't called "Deb's Corner" for no reason -- she and her husband were the producers.  So most of the time Deb was "carrying" the fight in order to make it interesting.  The only two fights that I think might offer some insight were against Marnie and Mandy.  Marnie was never quick to submit and she pushed Deb to the point of near exhaustion.  But Deb was not about to lose, so she summoned all of her energy to finally get the stubborn Marnie to give up.  The fight was entertaining, but relatively tame.  Mandy had fought other times and was undefeated at the time that she decided to take on Deb.  Deb mopped the floor with her. 

Against Michelle?  Can't say.  The perceived age and height difference might have turned out to be important factors, but this match up isn't something that I've ever really thought about.  How Deb might have fared against the likes of Lady Ellen or Wildcat Kelli is a more intriguing question, at least for me. 

Offline Markleilani

• God Member
  • I'm trying to put together all of Macbeth's work.
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2021, 06:14:05 PM »
And how do you think Deb would have fared against Kelli or Ellen?

quote author=Bear link=topic=95365.msg649911#msg649911 date=1620426220]
It was difficult to measure just how good Deb really was because she usually completely out-classed her opponents.  After all, her segments with Crystal weren't called "Deb's Corner" for no reason -- she and her husband were the producers.  So most of the time Deb was "carrying" the fight in order to make it interesting.  The only two fights that I think might offer some insight were against Marnie and Mandy.  Marnie was never quick to submit and she pushed Deb to the point of near exhaustion.  But Deb was not about to lose, so she summoned all of her energy to finally get the stubborn Marnie to give up.  The fight was entertaining, but relatively tame.  Mandy had fought other times and was undefeated at the time that she decided to take on Deb.  Deb mopped the floor with her. 

Against Michelle?  Can't say.  The perceived age and height difference might have turned out to be important factors, but this match up isn't something that I've ever really thought about.  How Deb might have fared against the likes of Lady Ellen or Wildcat Kelli is a more intriguing question, at least for me.
[/quote]

Offline maturecatfan

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2021, 06:28:29 PM »
Deb was indeed a g rest bitch fighter but I think she chose her opponents carefully. Ellen vs deb would have been a war. Michelle would have beaten her in the time they were fighting but if michelle was same age I would say deb would win

Offline NoShirtNoShoesNoMercy

• Looking for Literate Cyber Partners!
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2021, 03:57:27 AM »
Quite a few are underselling Deb's ability. I don't know what it was about Deb but alot of younger, thinner women underestimated her ability, maybe it was her perceived age? But regardless, this resulted in a lot of matches where Deb wiped the floor with her opponents. That is not to say she was lucky. She knew here advantages and used her weight and always tried to immediately get gravity on her side and kept up the pressure by going for the head. And keep in mind, against all ages and sizes, she never lost a match AFAIK.

I don't remember Michelle's ht/wt range exactly, but I feel she would have a tough time with Deb, it wouldn't be one sided one way or the other.

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2021, 06:44:49 AM »
I must say Kelli would have destroyed Deb. I would have loved to watch it! I was lucky enough to chat with Kelli back than when she had her Yahoo group. Those were the days!!
Cheers!

Offline morphman

« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2021, 03:33:27 PM »
I'll start by saying that I think a match between Deb and Michelle could have gone either way.  I think that both are very good/skilled fighters and can take as much punishment as they can dish out.  I think it would come down to who could outlast who.  When it comes to the question about Deb vs Kelli or Ellen, I think they would be close matches, but I think Deb would win against both.  I think that Deb is better with her fists than Kelli and Ellen which is going to give her an advantage.  To me, the real question is how do you think would win a fight of Deb vs Mary.  Neither one of these women lost a fight they were featured in.  Both women are extremely tough, are very good with their fists and just seem to really like fighting.  I think this is another one of those fights that is would have been determined by who could outlast who.  I could see this one going multiple rounds before a winner would finally be decided

Offline Mickey2786

• God Member
  • Join me for Catfight Chat on Skype
    • Skype Catfight Chat Room
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2021, 11:56:41 AM »
I must say Kelli would have destroyed Deb. I would have loved to watch it! I was lucky enough to chat with Kelli back than when she had her Yahoo group. Those were the days!!

Me too