News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Is that a shiner, Alecia?

• 2 Replies

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Is that a shiner, Alecia?
« on: May 01, 2021, 11:46:19 PM »
Me:  Is that a shiner, Alecia?

Her:  Ya, umm, ...., well, I might as well just tell the story.  It's from a fight.  Last night.  Half-catfight, half-fistfight.  Fists .... then claws and hair and crap ...  then fists again.  I won, by the way .... she looks WAAAAAYYY worse than this.  Cuts, bruises, the works.  Missing patch of hair.  It's Vanessa, by the way.  I don't know if you ever met her.  She was the class ahead of us.  I never hung with her.  We just had mutual boyfriend's in common.  Way too many to be a coincidence, if you ask me. Kinda creepy.  I'd date the guy .  .....  THEN she would.  "By coincidence".  Stuck up bitch.  She went away to college, but dropped out because of the pandemic.  Couldn't keep up.  Not college material ...  never was.  College wannabe.  That's what started the fight .... I called her that on Instagram.  A college wannabe.  Her friends saw and told her.  She came over last night all bad-ass.  Jeans.  Jean jacket.  She was alone.  I was alone.  She asked if she could come in.  "To fight?", I asked.  "Well, not to make love," she said.  I said, ,"But I'm alone."  " Doesn't scare me if it doesn't scare you," she sassed.  My heart started racing.  First time I'm talking to her in 3 years and we're planning a fight.  Or, not planning.  About to fight.  I was in layin-around clothes--nothing I didn't mind getting ruined.  My hair was down tho, down my back.  Hers was up in the front, down in the back.  If it was down in the front, I would pulled it right there and kneed her in the face.  Instead I motioned her in and led her to the den.  I closed the front door, then the den French doors, behind us.  I was shaking, but she was too.  Not cuz of the fight 'bout to happen--we've both seen each other fight a couple times in school.  Because we were alone.  I've never fought alone, even against my sister.  We both made sure someone else was home. 
To be continued......

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: Is that a shiner, Alecia?
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2021, 02:13:21 PM »
Alecia:  You know how the best sex with a guy is when you don't plan it out with him?  You just get him alone and start doing it?  Well, the best fights with a girl are when you don't plan it out with her.  You just go to each others' place and just start punching.  And that's what Vanessa and I did yesterday.  I mean, I guess my Instagram post was calling her out .... she recognized it that way.  Her family spent a Lotta money on those two years away at college that turned out to be a waste.  I knew that would hurt her, to tease her about it in public.  And she knew that I knew.  So it worked.  But we didn't waste energy stirring up history about my ex's that she dated.  We just wanted to hurt each other in a fight.  So me in my t-shirt and her in her halter top with her shoulders showing .... she threw off her jean jacket ...  we just squared up with out closed fists and started throwing down.  Straight for the face.  We were name calling ...  bitch, slut, man-stealer .... we wanted to fight for, what, five years I guess.  Two in high school, now three years after school.  Five years of wanting to fight.  We were getting our money's worth now.  She can hit hard.  She has hands.  I already knew that from the two fight of hers I seen in high school.  She won both of those.  But I win all my fights too.  This was undefeated versus undefeated.  Well, I lost to my sister plenty of times, but those don't count.  Vanessa has an older sister, too.  I knew she musta lost to her, at least once.  That's how she learned to fight so good.  You learn by losing.  But I din't want to lose to Vanessa.  We were going back and forth.  Jabs.  Hooks.  And ..  not missing either.  I'm talking .... wham .... hard in the face.  You could here the punches echoing in the closed den.  We were both sweating.  And looking at each other, like real hard .... real mean .... like, I must have really hurt her with my Instagram about her.  Good.  Bitch.
To be continued....

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: Is that a shiner, Alecia?
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2021, 02:12:02 PM »
Alecia:  When we switched from fistfighting to catfighting, it was because the scrunchy holding her bangs up finally came loose, and I could get ahold of her hair in the front.  Well, that, and .... my hands were hurting me.  My knuckles were stinging.  I didn't want her to know.  The sight of her disheveled hair just set something off in me.  Not sure what it was.  I just got so mad her for coming into my house.  We grabbed each other by the hair and fell on the floor.  I just needed to tell her what I thought of her.  So we went back n forth like

Vanessa, you come back to the city to take another man of mine?

Alecia, maybe finally one will say you're all that in bed, cuz ain't none of dem said it yet?

Vanessa, you talk about how I am in bed with my ex's?

Alecia, you bitch, it comes up naturally once they seen what they're missin' out on.

Vanessa, I'm not having this conversation with you. 

Alecia, then do summthin bout it.

Like, I knew the girl was obsessed by me.  I just never knew how much.  So we start pulling hair even harder, and we're rolling against the wall in the den, know trying to bang each other into it.  And we're both, like, mad angry, way worse than we already were when we were standing fighting. 

I always knew I'd fight you, Alecia.

Who won when you thought about it, Vanessa.

I don't know.  We never got to the end.

Then let's do that now.

To be continued.....