News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

SOUTH ACTRESS HAIR LEAGUE -- PART1

• 1 Replies

Offline unknownbeast

SOUTH ACTRESS HAIR LEAGUE -- PART1
« on: May 02, 2021, 06:33:42 AM »
IN A FANTASY WORLD OF MINE.. THE SOUTHERN ACTRESS WERE GETTING READY FOR THEIR ULTIMATE BATTLE OF HAIRS.EACH ACTRESS HAD THEIR OWN ENEMITY AGAINST THE OTHER ONES.THIS WAS THE ULTIMATE BATTLE TO SETTLE OUT ALL THEIR DIFFERENCES ONCE AND FOR ALL..

THE ACTRESSES PARTICPATING IN THE TOURNAMENT WERE
1) RASHMIKA
2)ANUPAMA
3)SAI PALLAVI
4)KAJAL
5) NAYANTHARA
6)ANUSHKA
7)SHRIYA
8)TAMANNAH
9)SHRUTHI HASSAN
10) SAMANTHA
11)TRISHA
12) KEERTHY SURESH

EACH ACTRESS WERE SPLIT INTO A GROUP OF 4

GROUP A:
RASHMIKA
TRISHA
KEERTHY SURESH
TAMANNAH

GROUP B:
ANUPAMA
KAJAL
SAMANTHA
SHRIYA

GROUP C:
NAYANTHARA
ANUSHKA
SAI PALLAVI
SHRUTHI HASSAN

THE RULES
1)making the opponent nude isn't allowed
2) hairpulling will be the main part and the hair of the actresses would be tested
3) scratching ,pinching and teasing is allowed
4)punching , kicking is allowed
5)an actress will win only when the opponent is knocked out or the opponent have given up
6)actress who broke the rules would directly be eliminated

THE MATCHUPS:

GROUP A:
RASHMIKA VS TRISHA
KEERTHY SURESH VS TAMANNAH

GROUP B:
ANUPAMA VS SHRIYA
KAJAL VS SAMANTHA

GROUP C:
NAYANTHARA VS ANUSHKA
SAI PALLAVI VS SHRUTHI HASSAN

THE EVENT STARTS..

ROUND 1: RASHMIKA VS TRISHA

RASHMIKA ENTERS THE ARENA WITH HER LONG HAIR IN A FREE STYLE.TRISHA TOO ENTERS THE SAME WAY.Both stare at each other
Trisha was the first to open her mouth.

TRISHA: THEY SAID THE TOURNAMENT WAS BETWEEN LONG HAIRED ACTRESS BUT I DIDN'T EXPECT A SHORT HAIRED WOMAN HERE
RASHMIKA: I TOO DIDN'T EXPECT A SHORT HAIRED BITCH HERE

TRISHA: HOW DARE U CLL ME A BITCH

RASHMIKA: I ONLY SAID A SHORT HAIRED WOMAN A BITCH,I DIDN'T SAY U ,THEN IS THAT U HAVING A SHORT HAIR?

TRISHA: HOW DARE U?

TRISHA SLAPS RASHMIKA
With this the distance between them reduces. Rashmika goes for Trisha's hair and pulls it hard and Trisha screams in pain.in response Trisha too pulls Rashmika's hair hard and both start to pull their hairs brutally . They were in the same position even after 10 mins of time and nobody moved an inch. Trisha thought of a new move and with one hand on Rashmika's hair she starts to punch Rashmika's stomach. Rashmika let's a soft moan for each punch and she is in terrible pain. Trisha punches Rashmika's stomach again and again making her scream in pain.
TRISHA: TAKE THAT U WHORE!

Rashmika was literally in the verge of vomiting blood. She spit some of the blood and blinded Trisha's eyes. She used this as a strategy and pulls Trisha's head by her front hair and knees her making her bleed .after kneeing two to three times she throws Trisha to a side. Trisha was screeching in pain .Rashmika came near Trisha and grabbed her by hair and made her stand. Then she punched Trisha's soft belly

RASHMIKA: THIS IS FOR HURTING ME!

Rashmika continued her assault on Trisha while she did a mistake .she tried to lift Trisha and perform a power bomb but she couldn't do it as Trisha was heavier than she thought. Trisha used this as an advantage and body slammed Rashmika .Trisha fell on the ground with Rashmika below her so that the full impact would fall on Rashmika . Rashmika' s back hit very hard on ground and she was paralyzed for few seconds, Trisha sat on Rashmika's belly and started to scratch her navel

TRISHA: THIS IS THE ONE THAT PEOPLE COMPARE URS WITH MINE RIGHT? TODAY I WILL DESTROY THAT

Trisha digged her nails around that of Rashmika's navel and tried to destroy it .as Trisha was heavier Rashmika couldn't move but only scream in pain. Rashmika was searching an opportunity to beat Trisha and she got one. Trisha had totally forgotten about her hair which touched the ground while sitting on Rashmika's belly. Rashmika pulled it to the right side making Trisha fall and climbed on her. Rashmika went for Trisha's hair and starts to pull it hard as she can. Trisha started to shout and cry in pain in return she pulled Rashmika's hair and both started to roll on one on top of the other taking their chances to destroy their opponents hair
Both were hurt very badly while doing this and their hairs were dismantled
At one point of time while Rashmika was on top she started to punch Trisha's nose ruthlessly making it bleed. Trisha was hurt very badly and as her nose had broke her face became bloody.
While Trisha writhed in pain Rashmika stood up and corrected her dress and then grabbed Trisha by hair and made her stood up .
RASHMIKA: TIME TO FINISH U

Rashmika went for a punch to Trisha's jaw to finish her but before doing that Trisha had shocked Rashmika ,she had kneed into Rashmika's pussy directly .Rashmika's eyes went wide open and she fell in pain catching her pussy .Trisha went for Rashmika's hair and dragged her around the ring and did a show off. Rashmika tried to escape but couldn't escape as she had pain in both hair and pussy. Trisha grabbed Rashmika's hair made Rashmika's head to dash the floor again and again .
Rashmika started to cry in pain and now Trisha went for her finisher move. She made Rashmika stand and she ran to the corner of the ring and now she ran towards Rashmika to spear her but this time Rashmika moved two steps to the side and this made Trisha miss her target and hit her head in the Turnbuckle .
Rashmika gathered little energy and pulled Trisha's hair and threw her on the middle of the ring  then she made Trisha turn over and sat on her back and pulled her hair performing a back breaker
RASHMIKA: GIVE UP TRISHA!U HAVE NO WAY
Trisha tried to escape but Rashmika pulled her hair hard and her backbone started paining very much
TRISHA: I CAN'T TAKE IT!I I GIVE UP
Rashmika stoop up in victory and humiliated Trisha and exited he ring. Trisha was tired and exhausted and after some time she too left the ring.

ROUND 2:KEERTHY SURESH VS TAMANNAH
Both had their hairs in a free style and as both were the leading actress in the industry they had intense rivalry Keerthy Suresh kept her hands in the hips and stared at Tamannah.
TAMANNAH: WHY R U STARING ME LIKE THIS SLUT? R U A LESBIAN?
KEERTHY SURESH: I AM JUST IMAGINING THAT HOW GUD I CAN DOMINATE U
TAMANNAH: HA HA LOL ! A SLAVE THINKING OF DOMINATING ME?
KEERTHY SURESH: DONT TALK TOO MUCH BITCH!
TAMANNAH: WHAT WILL U DO IF I TALK ? HUH?

Keerthy Suresh kicks Tamannah's belly .

KEERTHY SURESH: THIS IS WHAT I WILL DO

Tamannah gets angry and stands up swiftly and comes to punch Keerthy Suresh . Keerthy dodges it and gives a punch to Tamannah's belly. Tamannah didn't move a inch

TAMANNAH: THIS IS WHAT U GOT HUH?
Tamannah punches Keerthy's jaw in a swift move. Keerthy's lips started to bleed.

KEERTHY SURESH: AAAHH!BITCH!
Keerthy Suresh tries to punch tamannah's mouth but this time Tamannah dodges it and slaps Keerthy hard. Keerthy's face moves to the right due to the impact
As Keerthy Suresh was impacted badly Tamannah went for Keerthy 's hair and pulled it hard .In return Keerthy pulled tamannah's hair and both were in intense pain. While pulling hair Tamannah bearhugged Keerthy Suresh giving her more pressure  .In return Keerthy bearhugged her and both were grunting their teeth and were putting more pressure on their bearhug.

Tamannah pulled keerthy's hair locks downwards so that her head bends backwards during the bearhug and this move became successful, Keerthy was in a immense pain and now she had no way to escape. Tamannah tightened her bearhug force and the force on keerthy's hair and Keerthy was in the verge of giving up as she couldn't bear the pain done due to this.

Keerthy Suresh used her free hands to scratch the back of Tamannah while bearhug, Tamannah started to lose the grip on keerthy's hair and at last she left keerthy's hair in pain Keerthy flexed her head for a minute and then again concentrated on scratching the back and bearhug. Keerthy started to overpower Tamannah using this strategy.
KEERTHY: COME ON ACCEPT ME AS UR SUPERIOR
TAMANNAH:NO WAY

Keerthy started to scratch more and blood started to flow from tamannah's milky skin.

Tamannah started to headbutt Keerthy while bearhugging to escape from the scratch. This worked very well and Keerthy started to feel dizzy and loosened her grip on Tamannah. Tamannah too loosened the bearhug and then pushed Keerthy. Keerthy was unable to stand and was dizzy .using this Tamannah slapped Keerthy and kicked her in the jaw. Keerthy fell down with a thud sound due to the kick and blood started to flow from her mouth. Tamannah grabbed keerthy's hair and performed a headlock by keeping Keerthy's head between her thighs pulling her hair.

As Keerthy was reluctant to give up Tamannah pressurized keerthy's head more and more

TAMANNAH: DONT MAKE ME KILL U KEERTHY

Keerthy used a different strategy now she used her nails to dig in tamannah's thighs and this made Tamannah to release her grip on keerthy's head and hair. Tamannah held her bleeding thighs with her hands and cried in pain. Keerthy stood up and went two steps towards Tamannah and grabbed her hair and kept her knee on tamannah's neck

KEERTHY: GIVE UP TAMMU!
Tamannah tried to use the same strategy of Keerthy this didn't work well as Keerthy kept on increasing the pressure in neck and started choking Tamannah.
With no choice Tamannah gave up

KEERTHY: YA !I WON

Immediately a first aid team rushed towards the ring while Keerthy left the ring. Tamannah was given first aid and was taken out of the ring.

ROUND 3 AND 4 WILL BE PUBLISHED IN NEXT PART.

Offline Cf_Jam

• God Member
  • A young Indian having fantasy of catfights
Re: SOUTH ACTRESS HAIR LEAGUE -- PART1
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2021, 09:50:11 PM »
Suggest to post this in celeb section