News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Fuck with me and I'll fuck with you

• 1 Replies

Offline EllenShaw

• God Member
  • I'm not done yet...
Fuck with me and I'll fuck with you
« on: May 03, 2021, 10:30:41 AM »
Another new departure for me. A title fight told through the eyes of the people involved (plus some fairly raunchy post-match action)- please let me know what you think  :).

Ellen: Well, I did it! I’m not quite sure how because I thought I was finished at one point but somehow, I managed to knock Tee out and win back my senior boxing title.

Tee: Cheating bitch, she hit me with a low blow when I had her beaten, just like she did last time. That title is rightfully mine.

Jay: Since that fight the committee has reviewed several fights where the outcome pivoted on a low blow and we have decided to change the rules for both the league and senior tournaments. Under the new rules Tee would have won both fights. However, we’re not here to box tonight, we’re here to wrestle.

Ellen: It’s been a month since I won the senior boxing title. Now I’m back in the ring to win the senior wrestling title – and guess who’s in the opposite corner?

Tee: Tonight, is payback time for the bitch. After she knocked me out last month, she fucked me in public. I want revenge.

Ellen: I was a bit surprised when Tee said she wanted the same terms for tonight’s fight as we had last month – fight naked and the winner gets to fuck the loser but, hey ho, if she enjoys me fucking her that’s fine by me.

Jay: Both girls deserve to be here tonight, neither scored less than two points in any qualifying match. Tee lost her first two matches but three wins, one by a knock out, put her in the top two after qualifying. Ellen lost to Tee but two knockout wins (over Peggy and Nikki) meant she ended qualifying in first place. I can’t say I approve of their exhibitionism but I’m happy to referee this best of five falls match between two great fighters – may the best woman win!

Ellen: Cassy and Nikki finish their match and it’s a case of youth over experience as Nikki takes the fifth fall. Now it’s our turn.

Tee: I climb into the red corner and congratulate Nikki on her win. She climbs out and takes my seat next to Jan and Peggy, who is in Nikki’s seat.

Jay: With both fighters in the ring, I make the announcements. “Ladies and gentlemen, this is our final match of the evening, the winner of this match will take the title of champion. By mutual agreement this match will be fought naked and the winner will get to fuck the loser in the ring front of you. Introducing in the red corner, 50, sorry 51, years of age, weighing 155lbs, measuring 38B-29-43 and standing 5 feet 9 inches tall – Miss Tee! And in the blue corner, at 56 years of age, also weighing in at 155lbs, measuring 38C-28-42 and standing 5 feet 7 inches tall – Ellen!”

Tee: Yes, it was my birthday yesterday, clever Jay to remember. I slip off my robe and hand it to Emily before turning to look at blondie in the opposite corner.

Ellen: She’s staring at me from the red corner. She’ got her hair tied in the stupid plaits either side of her face. It makes her look like a school girl. She’s 51 for god’s sake, not 15.

Tee: Jay calls us to the centre of the ring and reminds us to fight fair. We shake hands and return to our corners.

Ellen: The bell rings for the start of the first fall and we circle cautiously.

Tee: Ellen makes the first move…

Ellen: I lunge at her, hoping to take her down.

Tee: ...but she telegraphs it. I sidestep and duck behind her, trapping her arms.

Ellen: She tries to apply a full nelson but I bend forward and throw her over my head.

Tee: My back slams into the canvas and everything goes dark as she drops her arse onto my face and  pins me with her knees.

Jay: I drop to the canvas and count: “One…”

Tee: I kick out and throw her off, we scrambled to our knees and lock up.

Ellen: For the next minute or two we struggle for dominance on the mat. Leg locks, arm bars, grapevines and scissors are traded as we writhe around.

Tee: Eventually she traps me in a body scissors. I manage to roll her onto her back and forearm her in the belly to break the hold.

Ellen: We break apart and take a moment to collect ourselves before coming to our feet.

Jay: I count over them. Ellen makes it up at 7 but Tee is slower, making it to her feet at 9.

Ellen: Her head is bowed as she comes to her feet. I lunge forward and trap her in a front headlock. Then I run her backward into a corner post.

Tee: “Aargh!” My arse goes over the middle turnbuckle and the steel corner post parts my bum cheeks and smashes my fanny. She releases the headlock and I drop to my hands and knees in agony.

Ellen: It looks like that did some damage. She gets to her feet at 9 and a hit her with a forearm, knocking her back into the corner.

Tee: She knocks the air out of my and I slump on the turn buckle.

Ellen: Two knees to her pussy drop her to the mat again.

Tee: I’m on my knees clutching my fanny with Jay counting over me.

Jay: As I get to 7 Tee launches herself from the mat and grabs Ellen’s knees, flipping her onto her back.

Ellen: I hit hard and look up to see Tee is still holding my ankles. I’m in trouble.

Tee: Payback time! Three stomps to her pussy have her clutching herself and begging for mercy. I shuffle forward and folder her over, placing my legs either side of hers. Jay drops to the mat by her shoulders.

Ellen: She’s going for a match book pin. I kick out just in time and send her flying back onto her arse.

Jay: Once again I count as the come to their feet. This time Tee makes it up first.

Tee: I grab Ellen’s arm and whip her into a post.

Ellen: My back smashes into the turnbuckle and she follows up with a body splash. I slump in the corner as she steps back.

Tee: I grab her arm again and whip her into another post, following up with another body check.

Ellen: I’m in trouble. She takes a step back and then reaches for me.

Tee: I pull her from the corner, slip a hand between her legs and another around her neck and hoist her in the air, turning her over and body slamming her.

Ellen: “God!” My back hits the mat and the air is knocked out of me. I lay still for a few seconds while Jay counts before rolling over and getting to my feet. I beat the count but I’m in no position to fight back.

Tee: I hoist her in the air again. This time I drop to one knee and bring her down, belly first, onto my raise knee.

Ellen: “Ooof!” More air goes as her knee slams into my belly. She rolls me off and I’m on my back again, this time clutching my belly.

Tee: For a moment I think this might be it but she just manages to beat the count.

Ellen: She hoists me up again and drops me across her knee, this time it’s my back that impacts. A classic over the knee back breaker. She pushes down on my chin and pussy. I’m in agony but I refuse to submit.

Tee: Tough bitch but she can’t keep this up for every. I roll her off my knee. She’s winded and I move quickly. My right hand grabs legs and locks them in a toe hold. I kneel on her back and snake my left hand under her chin. Then I rock back and hoist her into the air.

Ellen: God, this is worse that the back breaker. I’m in agony. I’m hanging over her knees as she pulls on my neck and ankles. I frantically wave my submission.

Tee: The bell rings and I rock forward, releasing the hold. I get to my feet leaving her face down on the mat.

Ellen: I stay on the mat catching my breath and stretching my back for 30 seconds or so.
Jay: I announce the fall. “Ladies and gentlemen, after four minutes and ten seconds, the first fall, by a submission, goes to Miss Tee! Tee leads by one fall to nil.”

Erica: Ellen makes it back to our corner but she’s in bad shape. I do what I can to ease her pain but there isn’t enough time.

Ellen: Before I know it the bell sounds for the second fall and I’m forced to get up and face her again.

Tee: She hasn’t fully recovered and I’m keen to press home my advantage. I charge across the ring, grab her by the arm and whip her into the ropes.

Ellen: As I bounce back she clothes lines me. I hit the mat hard and she drops on top of me.

Tee: I go for the pin but she bucks me off and I fall through the ropes and out of the ring. I lay on the mats for a few seconds as Jay starts counting.

Ellen: She makes in back into the ring and gets to her feet at eight. I’m waiting and deliver a solid kick between her legs.

Tee: I drop to me knees clutching myself. She steps over me and traps me in a standing head scissors.

Ellen: With her head between my legs I force her down before twisting onto my side on the mat.

Tee: My head is trapped in her powerful thighs and my face is in her hot sweaty pussy. I struggle to get free as she starts squeezing.

Ellen: I pile on the pressure but she starts to turn us. I fight back but she’s determined.

Tee: Eventually I manage to get to my knees, turning her onto her back. My ears are ringing and I’m close to passing out but I grab her thighs and come to my feet, lifting her off the mat before slamming her down.

Ellen: Oow! The back of my head cracks on boards and I release the scissors.

Tee: I stand up shakily and stagger backwards, grabbing the ropes to stay up  but my legs give out and I crash to the deck.

Jay: Both women are  down and I start counting over them. The slowly get to their feet, both just beating the count, and lock up, elbow and shoulder style.

Tee: For a moment we  struggle for dominance but then she twists free.

Ellen: Slipping behind her I run her forwards into the corner post.

Tee: I hit the turnbuckles and she slams in behind me, knocking the wind out of me.

Ellen: I grab the back of her head and slam her forehead into the top turnbuckle four times before slamming her down on her back.

Tee: Ugh! I’m dazed and struggling to focus. I anticipate a follow up but nothing happens. Where has she gone?

Ellen: I jump out of the ring in the corner and grab her ankles, pulling her towards me. Her pussy slams into the corner post.

Tee: Fuuuuck! I sit up, clutching myself, head butt the middle turnbuckle and flop back to the mat.

Jay: Ellen is outside the ring so I start counting her.

Ellen: As Tee flops back to the mat her fanny is exposed again so I repeat the move.

Tee:: Oh gawd! My poor pussy. I clutch myself again but stay on my back.

Ellen: Jay’s count has reached seven so I quickly slip back into the ring and come to my feet.

Jay: I stop counting Ellen and start counting Tee instead.

Tee: I’m in a world of pain listening to Jay’s count. I sit up and grab hold of the ropes, puling myself to my knees.

Ellen: Standing behind her I watch with some satisfaction as she struggles to her feet.

Jay: Tee stands up and I stop counting at nine.

Tee: I’m still facing the corner. I turn around and…

Ellen: I kick her in the cxnt again.

Tee: I drop to my knees in agony clutching my wounded sex before pitching forward.

Jay: Tee is on her knees with her head resting on the mat. I shoo Ellen away and start counting.

Tee: I raise my head and, through the tears, see her standing in front of me. I have to do something fast or I’m finished. My pussy is throbbing and the count is at eight. Here goes nothing...

Ellen: She launches herself from the mat, grabs my calves and flips me onto my back. My head hits the canvas and I’m momentarily dazed.

Tee: Wrapping my arms around her legs I turn her onto her front and lock on a Boston crab.

Ellen: “Oh fuck, my back, no! No!”

Tee: “Well submit then.” I sit down on her back, tucking her calves under my armpits. She’s trapped and she knows it.

Jay: “Ellen, do you submit.”

Ellen: “No! No!”

Tee: I glance down straight into her pussy. My hands are free so I stick a couple of fingers in and start exploring.

Ellen: “Ow! Get your fingers out of my fanny.”

Tee: “Why? There’s nothing in the rules against it.”

Jay: “She’s right Ellen. Do you want to submit now?”

Ellen: “Ughh – no!” Why am I being so stubborn. This hurts like hell and I can’t get free.

Tee: Stupid cow. I give up fingering her and deliver a chop to her love box.

Ellen: “Ahhhh! My pussy! Please! No more! I submit, I submit!”

Tee: I chop her a second time just as the bell rings.

Jay: I wave an admonishing finger at Tee. “You’ve won the fall, break the hold.”

Tee: Reluctantly I let her legs go and she flops to the mat as I stand up, still massaging my poor love box and go back to my corner.

Emily: Tee sits down and I apply an ice pack to her pussy. I look of panic crosses her face but I slip I bucket between her legs in time to catch the involuntary stream of wee that bursts from her slit.

Tee: Thanks Em. I’m embarrassed and sore but the ice eases the pain.

Ellen: I lay on the mat for a few seconds trying to ease the pain in my back and pussy before getting to my feet and heading back to my corner.

Jay: I announce the second fall. “Ladies and gentlemen, after 7 minutes and 20 seconds, the second fall, by a submission, goes to Miss Tee! Tee leads by two falls to nil.”

Erica: Sometimes Ellen is a fool to herself. She should have submitted much sooner to save herself some pain. I admonish her for it. She looks a bit sheepish but ignores me.

Ellen: I’ve been stupid and I know it. I don’t need someone else telling me.

Tee: The bell rings for the third fall and I’m hoping I can wrap this up quickly. I need to. If she gets to my pussy again it’ll be all over for me. The good news is that she’s clearly hurt and comes out slowly.

Ellen: Yes, I’m in pain but not that much. I put on a show to draw her in.

Tee: OK, let’s get this over with. I lunge forward intending to take her down but I don’t make it.

Ellen: As she goes to grab me my foot lashes out and catches her in the crotch.

Tee: “Ooof!” She buries her foot in my pussy and I drop to my knees clutching myself.

Ellen: I swing my other leg round and catch her on the side of the head, knocking her onto her back before leaping on top of her.

Tee: Ouch! I’m on my back, hands still clutching my cxnt. She’s siting on my chest and starts banging my head on the mat. I fight back by grabbing her tits and pulling her off me by the nipples.

Ellen: I fall sideways. As I go I try to trap her in a body scissors but she twists clear and I feel a shooting pain between my legs.

Tee: I punch her in the pussy and then leap on top of her but she quickly bucks me off. We writhe around looking to gain an advantage. Tits are squeezed, nipples are twisted and fingers explore every orifice as we try to wear each other down.

Ellen:  For a couple of minutes we struggle for supremacy on the mat. This is intensely physical but there’s nothing sexual about it. We’re naked, and soaked in sweat but I feel none of the urges I did in my fight with Cassy

Tee: We both know the stakes are high. One of us will be fucked in public, raped if you like, at the end of this match and neither of us wants it to be them.

Ellen: I manage to hook my legs around her head and pull her face into my snatch. I squeeze my legs together.

Tee: She traps me in a head scissors. As she starts to squeeze I push up with my left hand and foot and roll her onto her back.

Ellen: Oh shit, she straddles me and my shoulders are pinned.

Tee: My head’s still between her legs but a forearm to the belly releases it and I sit back on her face. She’s pinned, this should be it.

Ellen: Get your sweaty pubes out of my face, bitch.

Jay: I drop to the mat and count: “One…”

Ellen: Using all my leg strength I bridge out quickly and she topples backward.

Tee: Oooh shit!

Ellen: I swing my legs up and over my head and roll backwards until my knees land on her shoulders. Now it’s my pubes in her face and  her taking the count.

Jay: I count again. “One… Two…”

Tee: I go to bridge out.

Ellen: I swing my right arm down and chop her in the pussy.

Tee: Fuuuck! My cxnt! I collapse back to the mat.

Jay: “Three!” I raise my hand and the bell rings.

Ellen: That was close but I won the fall, I’m back in it now.

Tee: What the fuck, that was supposed to be it. How did that bitch manage to reverse the hold?

Jay: I announce the fall. “Ladies and gentlemen, after 9 minutes and 40 seconds, the third fall, by a pin, goes to Ellen! Tee leads by two falls to one.”

Emily: Tee returns to her corner absolutely livid with herself. I do my best to calm her down, reminding her that she’s still ahead and it was a fluke that Ellen won the fall but she won’t be placated.

Tee: How the hell did I fall for that? I’m not giving her another chance.

Ellen: The bell rings for the fourth fall. I need to win this but one look at her face tells me I’ll have my work cut out.

Tee: I’m mad at her and at myself. I charge out of my corner, grab her by the arm and hurl her into a post. She staggers forward and I drop kick her.

Ellen: I fall to my knees clutching my belly. As I struggle to my feet, she grabs me by the arm and spins me into another post. My already weakened back slams into the turnbuckles.

Tee: Watching her face I can see her back is hurting. Just got to keep the pressure on.

Ellen: For the next two minutes we trade power moves. Postings, clothes lines, slams, forearms and drop kicks. But she’s dominating the action.

Tee: This is hard work but I can sense that I’m wearing her down. It’s only a matter of time.

Ellen: I’m fighting hard but she’s stronger than me. I can feel I’m running out of steam.

Tee: As she comes to her feet, I hit her with three forearms and knock her back into a corner. Before she can react, I charge in and monkey flip her back to the centre of the ring. The lands heavily.

Ellen: God! My poor back.

Tee: I roll over and come to my feet ready. She takes her time to get up and only just beats the count.

Ellen: I turn unsteadily to face her and she advances on me.

Tee: I grab her by the neck and crotch, hoist her in the air and drop to one knee before bring her down across my raised knee.

Ellen: My back slams into her knee again and I scream. She pushes me off and I flop face down on the canvas.

Tee: She’s completely at my mercy, time to wrap this up. I fold her legs into a figure four, locking her ankles and place my right knee on her calves before snaking my right hand under her chin and pulling back.

Ellen: Noooo! I’m trapped. She’s bending my back and I’m in agony. I try to pull her right hand away from my chin but she punches me in the back with her left. I’m done for.

Jay: I drop to my haunches in front of Ellen and ask her “Do you submit?” She frantically slaps the canvas and I signal for the bell.

Tee: The bell rings. I’ve done it! I’m the new champion – and to the victor, the spoils.

Ellen: She releases the hold and I flop to the mat, beaten, aching and fearful of what’s coming to me. “Stay there, bitch.” She says as she walks to her corner.

Tee: I leave her face down on the mat and walk to my corner. Emily has the strap on ready and quickly helps me fit it.

Emily: I strap the dildo round her waist and adjust the crotch strap to position it over her already moist pussy. From the corner of my eye, I see Nikki heading for the red corner dressing room. I apply some lubricant to the dildo, climb out of the ring and take the recently vacated seat next to Peggy and Jan. I’ll stay to watch but I’ll leave Tee to it. This is her show now.

Jay: I announce the result: “Ladies and gentlemen. After 12 minutes and 40 seconds. Ellen having submitted. The winner by three falls to one and your new senior wrestling champion – Miss Tee!”

Tee: I raise my hands and dance a little victory jig, waggling the dildo, before walking back to my victim.

Ellen: She walks over and stands in front of me, I look up her legs at the dildo that’s about to penetrate me. “All fours, bitch.” She commands. I get to my hands and knees and she walks round behind me.

Erica: There’s nothing more I can do here. My lovely Ellen has been beaten by a better woman. I hate to think what Tee has in mind for her and I can’t bear to watch. Also, I’m dying for a pee so I make my way out to the blue corner room. I’ll be back later.

Jay: I’m not a fan of this sort of public display either. My work here is done so I leave them to it. I’ll catch up with our new champion later.

Tee: I kneel behind Ellen and shuffle forward between her calves. Her fat arse is pointing at me with it’s little pink rosebud. I can’t resist. “Pucker up.” I say as I grip the tops of her thighs.

Ellen: What does she mean “pucker up”? I feel her grip my thighs and puller herself towards me.  Aaaiiieeeeeee! My bum! I expected her to penetrate me from behind but not like this. My eyes water as I scream. Beaten and sodomised. I’m not having a good day.

Tee: I ram the dildo into her rosebud. She screams but it parts easily, maybe she’s had anal sex before – dirty bitch!

Ellen: I’ve never felt anything like this before. She starts pounding away, ramming it in and out of my bum. I’m screaming, sobbing, begging her to stop.

Tee: Oh, maybe she hasn’t.

Emily: Well, I did put a lot of lube on the dildo…

Tee: She’s really not happy about this. I start rhythmically fucking her bum with the strap on. She’s begging me to stop and, after about 20 strokes or so, I do. I pull the synthetic dick out of her arse. Her head drops to the mat but her arse is still in the air. Her rosebud looks a lot pinker now. I get up and walk round to stand in front of her. She looks up at me.

Ellen: Please say you’re done, please. But no, I can see from your expression you want more.

Tee: “On your feet!” I bark at her, grabbing her hair and pulling her up. She protests but the referee has gone, I can do what I like.

Ellen: She yanks me to my feet and I realise Jay isn’t here anymore, I’m at her mercy and, right now, mercy seems to be the last thing on her mind. She hits me with a series of forearm smashes and I stagger backwards into a corner.

Tee: she slumps against the turnbuckles, arms over the top ropes. I hit her a few times. She’s pretty much out of it so I make my next move. This is something I’ve always wanted to do. I lift her legs over the middle ropes, spreading her wide, and then penetrate her with the dildo.

Ellen: I’m pretty much out of it but I feel her ramming the dildo in and out. I’m powerless to do anything. She starts playing with my nipples and French kissing me. I can’t help myself; I’m getting turned on. Suddenly I erupt in an orgasm.

Tee: She cums violently. I disengage, pulling the soaking wet dick out of her equally soaking fanny and release her legs. She drops to her knees in front of me. I shove the dildo in her face.

Ellen: “Lick it clean, get your cum off it bitch.” She shouts, shoving the dildo into my mouth. I gag but do as she commands, swallowing my own love juices while more of them trickle down my legs. Suddenly she pulls the dildo out of my mouth. “Enough!” she says.

Tee. I take off the strap on and push my fanny into her face. “Now lick me!” I command and she obliges.

Ellen: She shoves her hairy wet pussy in my face and demands I lick it.  I put my hands on her buttocks and pull her towards me. Then I bury my nose and mouth in her pubic bush and start licking her clit and labia. She’s already soaking wet and it’s not long before she cums, showering my face with her hot sex juice. “Thank you.” She says and I sense my ordeal is almost over. Then everything goes black.

Tee: I step back and drive my right knee into her jaw. She pitches forward out cold in a sort of yoga child pose. Still on her knees but face down with her arms forward. I take the dildo, part her bum cheeks and ram it into her rosebud again. She moans but remains face down. I turn to face the audience and raise my hands in victory again. They applaud loudly and I walk back to my corner, climb out of the ring and stroll proudly to the dressing room leaving her still in the ring with a plastic dick up her arse.

Erica: In the blue corner dressing room I find Cassy taking a shower. I relieve myself and then, as she dries herself and gets dressed, we chat. I commiserate her on her loss.

Cassy: I’m disappointed but hey, Nikki’s sixteen years my junior, she was still in elementary school when I retired from league wrestling. I beat her last time but I couldn’t manage it tonight. Erica and I chat for a while and then we hear loud applause. It sounds like the show is over.

Erica: I ask Cassy to see what’s happening as I still can’t bear to look.

Cassy: I open the dressing room door and look into the arena. I see Tee’s shapely backside disappearing through the red corner dressing room door and the crowd starting to get up and leave. I also see Ellen lying face down in the ring. I tell Erica: “Yes, it’s over, everyone’s leaving.” I don’t mention Ellen.

Erica: I wait a couple of minutes for the crowd to leave. Cassy gets her things and bids me goodnight. When everyone has gone I walk back into the arena and find Ellen still face down in the ring gently sobbing to herself, the dildo still wedged in her bum. I climb into the ring and extract the sex toy. She looks up at me with tearful eyes and an unspoken thank you. I hug her and help her to her feet and back to the blue corner dressing room. Her ordeal is finally over.

Offline iluvcurves

Re: Fuck with me and I'll fuck with you
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2021, 09:35:31 AM »
Really enjoyed getting the descriptions of the moves and their perspectives on how they felt, from BOTH fighters.

Also thought it added something to get to hear a little from others present, such as the referee and seconds.

Great stuff, Ellen  :)