News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Request: Gut Shot

• 4 Replies

Offline Northc

Request: Gut Shot
« on: May 04, 2021, 03:55:47 AM »
Hey guys!

Just wondered if you any of you had anything where a shot to the stomach leaves one woman winded audibly? Punch or kick, whatever!

Thanks!

Offline Sexycouple329

Re: Request: Gut Shot
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2021, 07:46:03 AM »
Hey guys!

Just wondered if you any of you had anything where a shot to the stomach leaves one woman winded audibly? Punch or kick, whatever!

Thanks!
There is a good one in the sexywife vs Blondebhabie rematch fight

Offline lalutte65

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2021, 02:01:51 PM »
search Jill Lauren

Offline bigarthut

• bigger Is Better !
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2021, 02:20:46 PM »
I'm like sexy couple I love a good gut or belly punching fight, I have bough tseveral video's from Jill Lauren she is the belly punching queen. And I also fight irl with guys and girls and have had some fantastic belly punching fights won a few and lost a few
BIGGER IS BETTER

Offline Mikebt

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2021, 09:41:19 PM »
The roughest gut shot catfight I've seen was between Wildcat Kelli and Jill in a video called Room 711. Kelli absolutely goes to town on her stomach with real punches. At one point she had her pinned down and just kept punching her as hard as she could. By the end of the fight Jill's stomach was red.

Also... Sarah Brooke knees Angel right in the gut(and she gasps) at the start of their match in SuiteFights.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2021, 09:42:15 PM by Mikebt »