News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Madame President - part 1, an unexpected honour

• 0 Replies

Offline EllenShaw

• God Member
  • I'm not done yet...
Madame President - part 1, an unexpected honour
« on: May 05, 2021, 07:40:08 AM »
The stories I’ve posted since ‘Enter Miss Tee’ in February have all been extracts from a set of three ‘novellas’ I’m writing. If I ever get them finished each one will be 100 or more pages long and include at least 20 fights and a lot of back story.

Today’s offering comes from the start of the 3rd novella and follows directly from my defeat and subsequent sexual humiliation at the hands of Tee that I posted a few days ago (Fuck with me and I’ll fuck with you) which closes the 2nd one.

One day I hope to get all three finished and publish them as eBooks. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy these extracts.

Love,

Ellen x

It had been a long evening and it was getting very late by the time Tee emerged from the red corner dressing room into the chill out zone, the place where fighters relax after their matches. The winner of the last match of the evening and the new senior wrestling champion she was on something of a high.

The other red corner girls had watched her fight but Nikki left soon after and Jan and Peggy had ‘gotten a room’ so she’d had the dressing room to herself. She’d taken her time showering and rested a while before getting dressed. She put on her simple white cotton bra and panties, pulled on her jeans, slipped on her boots and pulled her angora sweater over her head. No need for a blouse, it was warm enough. Finally, she shook out her long hair and left it loose.

To be honest, she could do with a drink. She’d turned 51 yesterday but with tonight’s fight looming she’d been a good girl and stayed off the sauce. Now with her opponent well and truly vanquished she was ready to celebrate – but it was late, would there be anyone left at the club to celebrate with? Maybe she should just head for home.

As she stepped through the door into the chill out zone, she was pleased to see someone waiting for her but equally surprised to see who it was.

“Congratulations on your win and happy birthday for yesterday. Come, sit with me and have a drink.”

Jay, the club president, was sitting on a couch alone.  In front of her on the table was a bottle of white wine in a bucket and two wine glasses.

“Thanks, I was just thinking…”

“…that you could use a glass of wine? Be my guest. You’re not in a hurry, are you?”

Tee looked surprised and, perhaps, a little awkward. After all, she hardly knew this woman beyond her refereeing and her authoritarian role in the tribunal almost a year ago.

Jay had changed out of her referee’s gear of black slacks and a striped shirt and was dressed, quite formally, in a white blouse and black skirt. But the blouse was unbuttoned to expose her cleavage and the skirt short enough to show a flash of white panty when she crossed her legs.

“Oh no, it’s late but no one’s expecting me soon.”

“Your partner isn’t worried?”

“He knows I’ll look after myself and I’m not sure he wants to know how tonight went. He’s not exactly happy with me fighting but he knows I love it so he lets me get on with, he’s good that way.”

“That’s nice. Are you surprised to see me?”

“Yes, I was expecting Emily.”

“I sent her home; she’s had a busy week.”

It was a reminder to Tee that many of the girls who were involved in the club, including her trainer and Jay herself, were also full-time employees of Marshall’s Heath Clubs, the chain of women’s only health clubs run by Gabi Marshall. Jay was the company’s legal director while Emily worked on the finance side, assisting finance director Suzi.

Jay indicated the space on the couch next to her.

“Please, sit down and have a drink with me. It’s time we got to know each other better.”

Tee hesitated but then did as she was asked and sat next to the blonde, who handed her a glass of white wine.

“I understand from Cassandra that you know my real name?”

“Yes, Juliana.”

“Well, Titania, let’s make a deal, shall we? You don’t call me a Jewel and I won’t call you a Tit.”

As an ice breaker it worked, Tee giggled and Jay smiled at her, all pretence of formality gone.

“As I said before, congratulations on your win, you deserved it. I’m sure Ellen will be feeling it tomorrow.”

“I’m not exactly unharmed myself you know; I may have won but she got her share of the action in – particularly on my pussy.”

“I was thinking specifically in the bum department.”

“Oh.” Tee smiled wickedly to herself as she recalled the moment following her victory when she’d
rammed the strap on up her opponent’s ample arse.

“You know I’m not into all that public sodomy and sex stuff you two got up to at the end but you fought well tonight and you deserved to win.”

“Thank you.”

“For what it’s worth you also deserved to win the boxing match you had with her. You were unlucky to lose out like that.”

“I think that’s what drove me tonight. I deserved to win that fight. I’d beaten her. I’d knocked her out. It should have ended there. That stupid rule gave her the chance to get back at me when I was vulnerable. As it was, she knocked me out and then screwed me. My pussy was already aching so I didn’t really need that.”

“We’re reviewing the rules around low blows. I agree that you had her beaten, you should have won the fight. For what it’s worth you’ll have new rules for your next tournament.”

“Thank you.”

Suddenly Jay changed the subject:

“I’ve been looking at your fighting history. Doing a bit of detective work if you like. When you first came here and Erica asked you about your experience you weren’t exactly truthful were you?

“I don’t think I told any lies.”

“No, but you were economical with the truth, weren’t you?”

“Well, I started telling her about Austria and then she asked about my most recent fight…”

“So, you didn’t mention all the years in between?”

“No, I didn’t, should I have?”

“Erica never looked beyond Austria but I have. How many fights did you have between Austria and that last one? 24? 25?”

“Probably more like 28.”

“God Tee! You fought at Sian’s, you fought at Gerry’s and you fought at Nicole’s place in Germany – why did you never come here?”

“I didn’t know you existed. If I had, I would have loved to fight here.”

“And we would have loved to have you. 25 years ago we were struggling for fighters, particularly boxers.”

“If only I’d known. Sian used to talk about ‘the others’ and ‘the southerners’ but I thought she meant Gerry’s lot, I only found out much later about you.”

“I would have loved to have seen you in league action against Suzi and Gabi. I’d have loved to have fought you myself…”

“You?”

“I was still in the league when you were at Sian’s. In fact, I was champion again until Gabi beat me.”

“Was that your last fight?”

“God, no, I’d made a very successful comeback and taken the title off a woman 10 years my junior but I lost it to the only woman in the league older than me. My next league match was against Ellen. I just managed to beat her and at that moment I decided to retire.”

“And that was it?”

“No, no. I kept doing odd bits off and on. I had a famous ‘best of five’ contest with Gabi.”

“I heard about that, you lost, didn’t you?”

“I won two and lost three so, yes, I lost over all. The surprising thing was I won the boxing, I’d never boxed and she was the champion at the time. I still don’t know how I did it. I also won the cat fight but I lost the wrestling, the ‘mud’ wrestling – horrible idea, she held my head down and I just quit – and the tag wrestling. You should watch the video, they’re all good matches.”

“I will, some say that you did that for a bet and, in losing, gave Gabi more control of the club.”

“That’s an urban myth, there was no bet. Gabi owned the venue and ran the video business. She was business savvy and had experience from other clubs. At the time, we were struggling to get both fighters and sales. It was natural for her to take a more active role. The format changes were mainly her idea but they all made sense.”

“I saw you wrestle Annie last year and a couple of other things…”

“Ah, darling Annie – we started this thing together you know; she was the first girl I wrestled, the one I beat to win the first tile, the first one to take the title off me. I love fighting her.”

“When did you last fight before that?”

“Oh, a few years ago now, I fought in the third senior wrestling championship. I would have won it as well if it hadn’t been for that damned Ellen.”

“I’ve seen some of the videos but tell me more…”

“Well, some of us older ladies had done various individual matches over the years, I’d fought Gabi, Clare, Suzi and Christine and a few others but I hadn’t done that well. We introduced the senior wrestling tournament about 10 years ago, strictly for over 40s. I was your age by then and I wasn’t sure I was good enough but those four were up for it along with a girl called Rachel, we were looking for a sixth person and Ellen turned up one day and said she’d do it. I was surprised because she’d turned down offers from all of us in the past.

Anyway, she did really well but lost the final to Christine. We ran the tournament again the next year and Ellen got off to a bad start, losing her first two matches.

About that time a customer put up a purse for a senior boxing tournament. He was a big Emma fan she agreed to do it. It was a knock out competition to be staged over three days. We were one person short. Erica persuaded Ellen to have a go and, even though she’d never boxed before, she came third. That gave her a confidence boost and she made the wrestling tournament final again. This time she managed to win it, although only just, and became champion.

I’d been watching these girls in action, refereeing for a couple of years, and I thought I should have a go after all. Gabi decided to give it up so I stepped into her shoes. Jan came in to replace Jen and off we went.”

“How did you get on?”

“Not too well to start with, I lost to Jan and then I lost to Christine but my third match was with Ellen and by then I’d found my form.  I knocked her out in the fifteenth minute and then beat Suzi and Clare to end up in the final, facing Ellen again.  I thought I’d beat her again; I dominated the first half and was leading by five falls to one at one point.”

“What happened?”

“You should watch the video my dear, you’ll see a foolish old woman overreach herself. It was a simple as that, I ran out of steam and she knocked me out with two minutes left on the clock. I still had a three-fall lead, I just couldn’t keep going.

After that I decided to call it a day. Ellen got more into boxing and also got into a spat with a girl called Mitzi from Sian’s club. Hey, if you fought at Sian’s, you probably know her.”

“Yes, I do. I fought her three, maybe four times. She’s quite a dirty fighter.”

“How did you get on?”

“I think it was won two, lost two. I certainly won two.”

“Good for you, you’re a good fighter.  Mitzi is Kelly’s aunt and fought in a tag match with her against Ellen and Erica. Mitzi and Kelly basically screwed Ellen over. Ellen wasn’t pleased and demanded a solo match against Mitzi. Mitzi nearly won that as well. Then Mitzi joined the next senior wrestling tournament but Ellen sat it out in favour of the boxing tournament. She refereed the wrestling tournament and ended up disqualifying Mitzi and knocking her out. Ellen went up to Sian’s about three years ago and had a bare-knuckle fight with Mitzi. She came back a mess, Mitzi really worked her over.”

“I know I was there.”

“You were there?”

“Yes, it wasn’t as one sided as you might think. Ellen nearly won it in the eighth round but Mitzi was saved by the bell. Mitzi knocked Ellen out in the next round. That was when I decided I’d like to fight again and take on Ellen.”

“I heard everyone who was there fought at some point. Have you been economical with the truth again?”

Tee flushed.

“Ah, you caught me there. It wasn’t really a fight, more of a sex thing. Everyone was naked and a draw was done pulling names from a hat. I drew Jill, she’s not really a fighter so she proposed a sex fight – until one of use was unable to continue.”

“Jill? What, video Jill?”

“Yes, how do you think I got Erica’s personal email?”

“I did wonder about that. Tell me about this ‘sex fight’ with Jill.”

“Well, basically we just stood in the centre of the ring with a hand in each other’s pussy until one of us came.”

“Who won?”

“She came first but I came most – in the end I couldn't continue and Sian gave the fight to Jill.”

Tee chuckled to herself. Jay looked at the empty wine bottle and said: “We’ve run out, would you like some more?”

“Yes, but it’s probably time I was going.”

“Do you have to? You’re welcome to stay over with me.”

“How are you getting home?”

“I’m not, I’m staying here.”

“You’re staying here?”

“Yes, in my apartment.”

“Your apartment?” – Tee realised she sounded like a parrot. She’d been at the club for two years and yet she had no idea that the president had an apartment within the building.

“Yes, didn’t you know? I don’t just have an office here; I have a full apartment. Come, I’ll show you.”

Jay stood up and started up the spiral stair case to the upper floor. Tee followed and, glancing up, got an eye full of Jay’s backside. Was she imagining it or were Jay’s knickers wet? She remembered Jay’s enthusiasm at their first meeting and her whispered offer that she’d ‘get your chance with me yet’ as she left the tribunal. Did Jay fancy her?

Jay led the way the corridor to her office. She ushered Tee in, closed the door and then opened another door behind her desk and signalled for Tee to enter. Tee found herself in a comfortably furnished kitchen/living room with another door leading off it.

“You’re welcome to sleep on the couch or…” said Jay, walking across to kitchen area and taking a bottle of wine from the fridge.

“Or what?” Again, that suggestion that this was more than just a friendly chat.

“Oh, in the bedroom – it’s through there” she indicated the second door “take a look, there’s wet room through there as well.”

“Nice, do you mind if I use your loo?”

“No, go ahead, help yourself.”

Jay busied herself with the wine while Tee relieved herself. When she came back, Jay was sat on the couch. Her skirt slightly hiked. Tee caught a fleeting glimpse of Jay’s white cotton panties – they definitely looked wet. Ignoring the thought that flashed through her mind she asked:

“How long have you had this place?”

“Oh, a couple of years. Gabi gave it to me for my 60th. She felt I deserved a bolt hole away from Dave and the boys.”

“She gave it to you?”

“I should explain. When Gabi took over the business from John and Margret 25 years ago, she had a completely new place built. The old gym was where the car park is now, this building was built on the car park. She already owned several clubs and this was going to be her head office – in fact it is the company’s head office. She had the apartment built so she could live here as well but a couple of years ago she moved in with Erica so she let me have it instead.”

“It’s very nice.”

“Thank you. Anyway,” Jay changed the subject. “You said your partner wasn’t comfortable with your fighting…”

“He puts up with it because he knows I enjoy it.”

“What about your boy? I understand you have a son?”

“Yes, he’s 19 and busy with his own life. Loves his mum but doesn’t care much what she gets up to.”

“I know what you mean, I have two myself of a similar age. Don’t look so surprised, I married late and didn’t have my first until I was 40.”

Tee sensed a confession was imminent so prodded gently:

“Mine was an accident, not that I regret it now. You obviously wanted kids so what took you so long?”

And then it came:

“Well, firstly I was busy, careers and stuff, and secondly I carried a torch for Larry – we were childhood sweethearts you know. He came and went from my life but I always hoped it would come good. But by the time we were in our mid-thirties I was desperate for kids and he was still one so I gave up. I met Dave and found true love, unlike poor Larry, who probably never will.”

“You still love him, don’t you?”

“Like the brother I never had. He was there at the beginning; he’ll be there at the end.”

Jay looked wistful for a moment but the changed the subject again.

“Do you know much about the history of this club?”

“I know it’s been going 40 years and that you were a founding member.”

“That’s right, when we first started it was just the four of us; Annie, Haley, Sally and me. We were all looking for ways to keep fit. Women’s gym wasn’t big in those pre-Jane Fonda days but Annie and Sally had found this place. Larry was working with them and we were dating at the time, Haley worked with me so he effectively bought the four of us together.

Anyway, the four of us became friends and we felt we wanted something more than the fairly simple exercise classes and things the gym offered. We mentioned this to Margret one day and she asked if we’d ever thought about wrestling. We were all a bit surprised but she told us she’d been a professional woman wrestler in the 60s. She said it was good exercise and quite skilled and she offered to coach us.”

“So, you had a bit more training than me – I was just thrown in at the deep end.”

“Oh yes, I’m afraid that’s Heidrick’s way.”

“You know Harry? Have you fought there as well?”

“No, I’ve not fought there – although Cassy and Gabi both have – but I’ve met the man and watched the videos. Margret did a much better job of preparing the girls than Harry, as you call him, ever did.

The Robertson’s gym had a boxing ring, John coached young lads, so Margret trained the four of us there and we had a few fights. Then a few other girls got interested as well. Mary and Jane, a mother and daughter, Chrissy and Anna. When there were eight of us Margret suggested a contest to see who was best – that was when the club really started.  We did this knockout thing. I hadn’t been that good up to that point, I’d probably lost more than I’d won, but somehow, I ended up facing Annie in the final, and won.”

“What were your rules back then?”

“Pretty simple. We all wore bikinis or swim suits – no topless stuff at that stage – and we fought to a finish. Best of five falls or a 10-count knockout over three-minute rounds with a one-minute break between rounds. Also, it was completely private, no spectators. Just us girls and any new ones we invited.”

“How many rounds?”

“Oh, originally it was unlimited, most fights only lasted 6 or 7 rounds, but that changed after I lost the title for the first time.”

“Oh, please, do tell.”

“Initially we didn’t have a league as such, just a champion who would occasionally get challenged. We held a knockout competition to decide the champion and I won it. Over the next year or so I had five or six successful title defences but then I took on Annie.  We were evenly matched and after 10 rounds we were two falls a piece with nothing to separate us. After 12 rounds we were both exhausted. During the break Annie dropped her pants and peed into a bucket with all the girls watching. I needed a pee as well but I wasn’t happy about dropping my draws in front of the girls so I held on. Mid way through the 14th Annie came off the ropes and clothes lined me to the deck. As I went to get up my bladder gave out and I wet myself. I was mortified and just burst into tears. I knelt there in a puddle of pee while Maggie counted me out. After that we all agreed to limit the number of rounds, initially to ten and then to eight, before we did away with them altogether.”

“So, did you win the title back from Annie?”

“No, I never got the chance. Annie’s first challenger was a newcomer at the time, a young medical student called Cassy.”

“Wow! So Cassy became champion?”

“Yes, Cassy won the title off Annie in her third fight. Personally, I think Annie let her win. Annie had been offered pro wrestling work in the US and left almost immediately. A few months later I challenged Cassy and took the tile back from her. After that I held it for about three years.”

“When did the topless stuff start?”

“Around about the same time and purely by accident. After I lost the title, I fought a couple of matches to get my confidence back. One of them was against Mary and during the 4th round my bra strap broke. I wanted to change my top but Maggie just said ‘take it off, you’ll find it liberating’. Mary said she’d take her top off as well so we both did and the rest of the match was fought topless.”

“And did you find it liberating?”

“Yes, I did, but I lost the match. Mary was a big, busty mature woman and she used her tits to smother me into submission. Maggie had started filming the matches by now, primarily for training purposes, but she was keen to see if we could sell the films as well. She thought going topless would make them more saleable.”

“So, you were all sold on the topless filming idea and just went with it?”

“Not quite. Some of the girls were sceptical. Maggie showed us some of Heidrick’s movies and some footage from the GMC boxers that had been on the market for several years. Then, to prove the point, she challenged Mary to a topless match, filmed it and put it on sale. Video was just taking off then and she advertised it in a couple of soft-core porn weeklies. We were dubious but it sold 100 copies in a month. The term MILF was unknown then but it seemed people would pay to see two middle aged women fight topless. Of course, we know that now – both those girls were younger then than you are today. In the end we put it to a vote. Everyone was in favour except Haley so she decided to leave the club at that point. By the time Cassy and I fought for the title we were doing it topless in front of the cameras.”

“So, Annie and Haley never fought topless or nude?”

“No. As I said Annie dropped her pants that one time to answer the call of nature but that was it. Haley started a family and we never saw her again, she died a few years ago.”

Jay sighed audibly and paused for a moment before adding: “I’m not boring you with my reminiscences, am I?”

“No, no, it’s fascinating. Please go on. You’re all fighting topless now so what happened next?”

“Well, as I said, about six months after I lost the title to Annie, I challenged Cassy and won it back. Then for the next three years or so I was unbeatable. I must have had about fifteen fights, maybe more, and I won them all. It couldn’t last of course and eventually I lost the title again.”

“Oh! Who to?”

“A girl called Susan who had fought at Gerry’s before coming to us. She was a vicious street fighter type. Quite a dirty fighter. Anyway, I was leading by two falls to one when she got me down in a corner. She jumped out of the ring and smashed my ankle against the ring post three times. It hurt like hell. She jumped back in the ring and Maggie started counting me. I had to pull myself up on the ropes. I couldn’t stand on it.

Fortunately, the round ended a few seconds later but there wasn’t much my second could do. The next round started I she went straight for my ankle, flipped me over and twisted it. I submitted immediately and spent the whole break lying on the mat in agony. Seconds were allowed in the ring back then and mine put an ice pack on my ankle but it did no good. The bell went for the next round and I tried to stand up but I couldn’t put any weight on it and I was counted out. It turned out I had a hairline fracture.

It was six months before I fought again. By that time Clare had arrived on the scene and taken the title off Susan, who immediately went back to Gerry’s – we never saw her again either. Girls were coming and going on a fairly regular basis by then. Because we didn’t have a league as such it didn’t matter how many we had but it ranged between about six and sixteen.”

“What happened then?”

“In a display of foolish over confidence I challenged Clare for the title. She was small but powerful. I wasn’t ready for her and I was completely outclassed. I was two-nil down and I remember begging her to knock me out rather than subject me to a three-nil thrashing – something she obliged me with, bulldogging me and kicking me out of the ring. I told everyone immediately that I was quitting. I had just turned 26 and I thought that would be my last ever fight. They made me ‘club president’ – an honour of sorts but it meant I had to take over some of the organisation from Maggie.”

“So, you quit fighting at 26 but you came back?”

“Twice. The first time was unplanned and didn’t go well. It was about 5 years later. The girls had taken to fighting naked by then, something I was never comfortable with. There was a lot of showmanship. We still didn’t have live audiences but we were selling videos to the more hard-core market and they expected more porn for their money. Sometimes it was just sex fighting – not proper wrestling at all. By that time, we had started a league of sorts and you had to work your way up the ladder to challenge for the title. There were eight or so regulars; Christine, Clare, Gilly, Leah, Sammy, Ellen, Sylvie and Sian plus a few others.”

“Oh, I didn’t know Sian fought here.”

“Yes, for about three years. She was very good and we were quite close so I was surprised when she suddenly decided to leave us and set her own club up.”

“When was that?”

“Oh, probably around the time you were in Austria. Anyway, there was a very promising new girl called Mandy. She was due to fight Sian but Sian suddenly announced she was leaving the club so I stepped into the breach and took Mandy on. I was completely outclassed. I hadn’t fought in 5 years. I’d never fought naked. She was about 8 years younger than me and probably 15lbs heavier. I did my best but she knocked me out in the fifth round. She went on to win the title and then left to join Sian’s new club.”

“Oh dear. And the second comeback?”

“That was more of a planned thing. It was another four or five years later, I was about 35 at the time and still single. Gabi had arrived on the scene by then but she was focused on the boxing side of things. She’d got Suzi involved as well. The girls had their pants back on and things were a bit more civilized. We had a proper league then, eight fighters fighting every two months, with a couple in reserve so you could drop out of the league.”

“How long did you do it for?”

“It lasted about two years. I worked my way up the rankings and won the title off Suzi. I defended it a few times before Gabi beat me three falls to one. After that I had one more fight, a close match with Ellen that I just managed to win, and then I called it a day.”

“Why? Didn’t you fancy another shot at the title?”

“Not really. I’d met David and it was getting serious. I felt it was time to give up fighting and focus on having a family. That best of five contest I had with Gabi was really my swansong.”

Again, Jay paused and sighed before going on.

“I didn’t fight again for about five years. Not until the boys were old enough to be left and I’d recovered my figure. I still kept working here and did some refereeing but no fighting. The rest you already know.”

Then suddenly Jay looked hard at Tee and turned serious:

“Annie was the first woman I ever fought. And, when I fought her last year, I thought she’d be the last – but then I saw you.”

Tee was shocked.

“Tee, I’ll cut to the chase here – I want to fight you. It will be my last ever fight. A proper fight. No punches pulled. Best woman wins. Best of five falls over twenty minutes, extra time if we need it. Topless, unless you’d rather not.”

For a moment Tee was lost for words but then she said: “Jay, I’d be honoured to fight you. I’m happy with your rules, topless and all. I promise I won’t pull any punches.”

“Thank you, Tee. You’ve made an old lady very happy.”

Jay reached over and put her hand behind Tee’s head, pulling her lips toward hers. They kissed briefly and then again, more passionately.

A hand found its way up inside Tee’s angora sweater and deftly unclipped her bra. Another eased the sweater up until lips were able to caress a nipple. At the same time a hand found its way up Jay’s skirt and fingers pushed her damp panties aside.

“Oh Tee, fuck me now, we’ll worry about the fighting later.”

The hand inside the panties obliged. Meanwhile the hand that pushed the sweater up unbuttoned the jeans and slipped down the front of a different pair of panties. Another hand found its way into Jay’s blouse. Lips left nipples and met lips again while hands took over the nipple duty.

Suddenly Jay broke off and looked Tee in the eye as she said: “Bedroom.”

To be continued…