News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

seeking sister wife sexfight over husband chapter 2

• 0 Replies

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
seeking sister wife sexfight over husband chapter 2
« on: May 05, 2021, 03:41:15 PM »
2nd chapter:
Both women where bleeding from nail marks in their breasts. Hair was messed and a few clumps could be found on the floor. Garrek caught a peak of his women’s crotches and noticed both walked slowly from the mutual mauling of the others vaginal area. They were quiet except for the heavy breathing each didn’t take their eyes off the other. When he tried to talk to them both gave him equally menacing looks. Slowly both women rose from their seats and met in the middle of the room.
Standing a foot part brown eye met brown eye. Both heaving sets of well-matched breasts almost touched. They just stared trying to intimidate the other or gain the courage to continue this intimate battle.  They moved just close enough where Danni’s breasts slightly overlapped Robbi’s.  Robbi wasted no time getting on her tip toes to match her nipple to nipple. They both dropped their stare to look their husband in the eye before returning their gaze. He was not going to interfere. This battle was not over him, but to determine who was top female.
They clasped hands wrapping fingers together. Palms pressed together for arms touching. Breasts pancaked together with nipple stabbing nipple. Each felt the others sweaty belly press against theirs as hips where thrust together. Robbi changed her foot position to bring her thighs against her advisories.   This is when Danni pushed forward Robbi was only a split second behind but couldn’t stop the slow push.
Robbi’s 130 pound 5’5 couldn’t match Danni’s 5’7 140 pound charge. Her bare feet tried to stop the backwards momentum but she ended up  with the back of her knees touching the bed. She was being pressed by all of Robbi’s weight and ended up laying on the bed with Danni’s weight on her.  Danni spread her legs wide to balance and partially mounted Robbi.  Their hands spread wide causing each to be spread eagle on top of the other.
“I feel your p*ussy” Danni hissed.
Robbi “ your wet, too.”
“I think we can figure out how this is going to go.” Danni purred.
“I’ll match my womenhood against yours. Robbi purred back.
Robbi tilted her hips upward and Danni pressed hers down and they began to rub clits.
He watched as their women swords danced and rubbed.  Vaginal slips rubbed in an erotic French kiss with the sound of their wetness making a sensual sound only surpassed by the beginning of moans of pleasure. There where looks of pain from their previous battle but this was going to be a round of who can make the other submit.
“We are very evenly matched.” Danni whispered.
“Yes we are. You two chose well.” Robbi whispered back.
Older 20 something breasts had not lost their battle to gravity Danni brought hers so that with each thrust there nipples made contact.
The rhythm was slow and hard.  Robbi’s toes began to stretch and her legs began to tense.
“I’m going to win.” Danni spoke before kissing her deeply.
They released hands and wrapped them around the others backs.
Brown and black hair mixed as Robbi wrapped her legs around her opponent.
They continued to grind until he noticed Danni’s body tense.
“I’ve almost got you.” Robbi purred.
Danni tried to walk away causing Robbi to plant her pretty feet on the floor.
She pushed up and rolled her rival over and pressed her down.
“Now, I’m on top.” Robbi purred.
“Only for a moment.” Danni purred back.
Robbi pressed her crotch hard and Danni matched her attack.
Danni began to move her hips and scooted both naked bodies further on the bed.
She spread her legs and Robbi smiled.
She got up and as Danni spread her legs scooting to the midde of the bed.  Robbi turned  and positioned her crotch so that the two where about to scissor.
“Let’s let our ‘girls’ settle this.
They looked at the others weapon and slowly brought their crotches together and felt the warm wet feel of sensitive lip touch lip.
Their clits touched as they brought their ‘kitties’ together.
“this is a more fun of ‘catfight’.” Danni panted.
“But still a fight.  When I make you cumm I’ve proved I’m more women that you are.” Robbi stated.
“Fight me, b*tch.” Danni stated as they brought themselves together with a thud.
Pain and pleasure.  Both brought the other to the edge of orgasm while holding back on their own explosion.
They locked eyes as each stared at the others breasts.
The called Garrek over and he lay a hand between their crotches and felt their mutual moisture.
From behind he managed to insert his rod and he felt both stroke his manhood with their vaginal lips.
It only took a moment for him to explode and each felt his warm mess on their crotch.
They continued to massage his contribution between them until they both let out a mutual scream.
It was a draw.
Not until several weeks later did they both get the news. Both young wifes where now pregnant.
Garrek smiled. He had managed to knock both wifes up with the same shot.