News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Curvy Milk Mayham - Janine vs Gina

• 1 Replies

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
Curvy Milk Mayham - Janine vs Gina
« on: May 05, 2021, 08:06:32 PM »
I just shaved in front of the mirror did not think to hear properly as my wife Janine approached me from behind, her thick bust still wet from showering. I felt the relatively hard things pressed against my shoulders, full of breast milk and massively swollen.
"I've been thinking about something with Gina. We want to do a little wrestling show for you men."
I looked in the mirror and into her grinning face. She grabbed around my waist and felt my stiff cock.
"You seem to like that idea Bear." I laughed, "Are you kidding? Of course I like it!"
Janine knew exactly how much I got off on this sort of thing, and fortunately she was one of the women who was just as turned on by the thought of a fight and my fetish.
For years we had been relatively loose about sexuality, but we had never dared to swing. Still, our best friends, Gina and Garry, were not averse to the whole thing either but more than a few erotic shenaxxxxns had never been in it.
Janine and Gina are very different. They have worked together in the office for years and have become best friends. My wife Janine is 38 and gave birth to our third child six months ago. She is relatively slim, with big hanging F-cups full of milk.
Gina, on the other hand, is only 29, quite fat but with very buxom proportions. She had already come as a substitute with our first child, but was then able to just stay in the company.
We went camping together several times and every time I happened to see her naked while changing, she was anything but shy. Once she showered in front of me in the great heat of last summer. She had simply grabbed the garden shower and fully presented her big tits.
For weeks I could not get this sight out of my head. Her fat pierced nipples on the JJ tits were just gigantically horny. And you know what impresses me even more? Her handling of her own body. Despite a big belly with stretch marks and a big ass, she was very self-confident about it.
After she showered she came over to me and kissed me just like that, putting my hands on her breasts and letting them knead me and feel the weight.
"Jacob? Where are you in your mind?"

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

I turned around and took my wife's bust in my hands. "Are you sure this is a good idea? I mean getting in the ring while you're breastfeeding. You guys can't really catfight either."
"But it would turn you on tremendously wouldn't it?"
I pulled her close and kissed her. "Sure. It would blow my mind to see your tits in a skimpy outfit."
"Who says Gina and I will have much on?"
At that moment, it stopped: I grabbed my wife by the ass, lifted her onto the edge of the tub, and greedily spread her legs. Her wet cleft was just waiting for my thick cock.....
One week later:
Garry and I stood nervously next to the ring with a beer in hand. I had no idea how the two women could book it, but in the pub above us the evening business was raging while we had gone to the basement where an old dusty wrestling ring was waiting for us.
We were here all by ourselves, the big metal door into the stairwell was closed. Old posters were hanging everywhere, showing scenes of boxers and wrestlers from the eighties.
Our girls had moved into the next room and were getting ready for the show fight.
"Are you as excited as I am dude?"
I walked over to Garry and we toasted.
"Tell me about it! I haven't been able to sleep for days. That's quite a flea Janine put in my Gina's ear!"
I grinned, "Yeah kind of. I didn't give her the idea either though."
"Well, it doesn't matter. I've always been into wrestling a la WWE. Especially that black haired one with the big tits...you know her?"
Garry made a motion representing the wrestler's body shape and I was about to answer when our women in silk robes entered the room.
Their large bustlines swung below the kimonos and it would only be seconds before we would see their outfits.
And here they came! Hand in hand and grinning broadly.
Janine and Gina both climbed into the ring and enjoyed our befuddled looking faces as their kimonos slid up and their asses, barely covered by skimpy thongs, came into view.
"Dude does Janine have a tight ass!" Garry poked me chummily in the ribs.
"And your wife's ass is just a weapon!"
The moment they both unzipped our kimonos and tossed them out of the ring, we both became rock hard. Our wives were wearing only skimpy tank tops and their bust sizes were already stretching the fabric to the limit.
My wife Janine was full to bursting with milk and yet came nowhere near the size of Gina's breasts. Their cleavage was epic and bulged upwards as well as to the sides.

Each went into a ring corner and I made a point of introducing my wife:
"Ladies and gentlemen in the corner to my left we have Janine "Leo" Leonhardt. She is 5'7", 130lbs and has a bust size of 34F!"
Garry and I applauded while Gina booed!
"BBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHH!" She pointed her thumb down and flexed her biceps while Garry introduced her:
"In the right corner we have her opponent Gina "Guns" Weber! She's 5'6", 225lbs with an awesome 40JJ bust!" My cock throbbed as my buddy named the cup size. They both bounced in their corners to warm up, stretched their arms, and as they leaned forward, my wife's saggy tits were already falling out of her white top.
Garry ruffled his hair and she asked him to come closer. Janine knelt at the edge of the ring, leaned out and took his head between her udders. He felt the milk bouncing tits on the sides of her head and grabbed them while plunging his face deep into her cleavage.
"MMMMPPPPFFF......" I laughed but the fight was on as Gina rushed over from her corner. The ring shook with every step just like her massive rack. The two had promised us hot show wrestling and I was counting on the moves being acted out. But the very first kick in my wife's back made me doubt it.
WHAM! Janine fell forward and moaned, Garry took a leap back and his wife kept kicking my wife's bare ass. She hung with her tits over the bottom ring rope and was powerless as Gina braced herself with one foot between her shoulder blades and yanked her head back by the hair.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Garry had all the time in the world to grab her naked plump udders and squeeze.
"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!" He was immediately rewarded by warm jets of milk speckling his entire face. "Let's see what your wife can take. He winked at me, sucking in each of her nipples to get more milk, and my erection nearly burst my pants.
Garry eased off her and her breasts dangled down, slapping together wetly. SMATT!
Janine was still moaning, now steadily dripping. It seemed almost a relief that Gina's husband had opened the floodgates and the pressure was relieved somewhat.
Gina was now pulling my wife to her feet by her hair and just as she was about to bring their head into contact with the turnbuckle, she got her elbow hammered into her fat belly.
WHAPPPP.... "AAAAAAAAHMM!" I was surprised at how fluid the two of them were with the routines. It was like they had been practicing.
Gina's thick flab quivered under her skimpy black tank top and so did her breasts.
She let go of my wife, who then packed her tits back into her white shirt.
"So your husband likes my milk tits? Doesn't he get enough of your giant things?"

Without waiting for an answer, Janine grabbed her opponent's arm and flung her into the ropes. Gina turned in and I was afraid the old ropes wouldn't hold her 125 kilos. But she bounced back with wildly bouncing breasts and ran into the outstretched arm of my wife. WHAM! "AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH cxnt!" The impact from Gina was violent and the whole ring shook.
Even though it was supposedly just for show, this move had hit home. Gina held the back of her head and rolled to the side. The top could no longer hold her mega tits and the pierced nipples and atria looked cheekily at me.
"Give it to the tits babe!" I enthusiastically cheered my wife on and grinned at Garry. He was at least as hard as I was.
Janine took aim and kicked her opponent's chest, which was lying on the ground. SMATTT! "AAAAAAAAAHHH!" You could see that she didn't kick with full force, but just enough to make the bosom wobble neatly and fall even more into the open.

SMATT...SMATTT.... "AAAAARRGHHHHHHH!" Gina held her bust and rolled away.
She rolled out of the ring under the lowest rope, moaning as she packed her breasts in her shirt, and just as my wife stepped very close to the ring ropes and motioned for her to get back in the ring and pick up a spanking, her bonds were grabbed and Gina pulled her legs away.
BAMMMM! My wife was down and holding the back of her head, which was cracked open hard, but was immediately pulled towards the corner of the ring by her strong friend. She waved her arms, "Fuck! Stop no!" But Gina had placed one leg on each side of the ring post and jerkily pulled my wife out of the ring.
"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!" Janine gasped and playfully reared back in pain as her pussy had just been rammed into the steel tube of the post. Gina kept pulling and the pressure on my wife's womanhood did not let up.
Garry went to his wife and looked at the work from close up, then took a leg himself. He will not....?
Gina pulled the thong of my wife from her shaved pussy and exposed the labia, then both pulled the legs and the naked ring post was kissed by the juicy vulva.
"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKK!" Janine's fists drummed on the ring floor. Garry and Gina pulled relatively gently, but it was enough to make her labia part and my wife's clit squeeze hard.
After about ten seconds, the two let go and high-fived.  Where my wife's cxnt had been, a wet spot remained on the old rusty metal. Janine held her pussy and moaned as her licking nipples caused her white tank top to slowly become transparent.
Gina came over grinning, "When I'm done with your little milk slut's cxnt, you'll be glad when you get to help yourself to mine."
She hadn't said that, had she? But Gina took my hand and pushed into her thong. I felt her wet pussy, slid through the trimmed bush and my fingers entered her smacking. She pulled me in for a kiss and our lips met while I felt her incredibly heavy thick tits against my chest.
I suddenly shivered and moaned into her mouth. I had come in my pants and she knew it perfectly well. "Hmmmmm...do I make you that horny sweetie?"
I guess there was no need for an answer.
Janine had picked herself up in the meantime, climbed out of the ring and rammed her forearm across the shoulders of her opponent, who was still in my arm.
BAM....BAM....BAM....Gina moaned even though the hits were just for show. She turned and suddenly her eyes widened in surprise as I pinned her arms behind her back and her front was open to attack by my wife.
SMATTT...SMATTT...the forearm slashed across her massive rack. Her big tits quivered under the impacts and Janine licked her palm wetly, took aim and SMACK slapped her hand on her opponent's cleavage. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Gina gasped, but immediately conceded two more hits that were at least strong enough to leave handprints.

Only seconds later, my wife had pulled her buxom and much heavier opponent toward the ring and grabbed her by the hair, pushing her back down the stairs between the ropes.
Several blows and kicks to the fat belly later, Gina was on the floor, the mounds of flesh on her chest rising and falling under her rapid breathing.
The right atrium was already out again and Janine had grabbed her legs to curl them up and pin them when Gina suddenly thrust both feet into my wife's sagging tits from below, catapulting her backward a full foot. Janine flew through the air and even did a somersault.
WHAMMMMM! "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!" She held her udders, which had just been kicked hard, putting tremendous pressure on her mammary glands. She was licking like never before! Her top was practically transparent. The warm breast milk just shot out of her and soaked the fabric. Gina and she came on all fours at first and slowly pulled themselves up panting on the ring ropes.
Gina was faster, pulling my wife to her feet by her sweaty hair. "OMMMMPFFFF!" An elbow thrust to her flat stomach took away her resistance and then she grabbed Janine over the shoulders like a sack of potatoes. My wife looked down, secured by the clasp of an arm and leg. Her nearly naked thong ass was a horny sight while her tits dripped onto her opponent's back.
Gina began to turn her...faster and faster. Janine moaned and she knew what was coming.
WHAM! "AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!" Her body fell off her shoulders and crashed hard into the ring floor!
"Fuck! Mouse! Are you ok?" I held the ring ropes tightly, trying to assess what damage the throw had done. But Gina took my sight away and got my full attention.
She came to me on all fours, her wrecking balls dangling below her in an incredibly erotic sight. A light film of sweat covered her shiny and beads of sweat had formed on her forehead and nose as well.
I found her incredibly desirable and my hands slid into her bulging top, the pierced hard nipples sliding stiffly over the insides of my hands.

Gina moaned as we kissed and I began to massage her heavy firm breasts and cradle them in my hands. Even though my wife had nice big F cups, my best buddy's wife was a real temptation.
Behind her, Janine got back to her feet, grabbed Gina's restraints and abruptly pulled her away backwards. SMASH....Gina's bust rammed into the ring floor, her arms unable to support her. She groaned and held her aching breasts as she was taken in a Camel Clutch by my wife. Janine sat on her back, interlocking her fingers under Gina's chin and pulling her torso back.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!" Gina cried out and tried to free herself. The two of them were really putting on a deceptively real show.
"You like her tits yeah?" Janine's look was challenging and it seemed she hadn't expected so much affection between me and her opponent. Maybe one kiss too many here, one touch of her breasts there....
She first slipped down the left strap of her opponent's tank top, then the right. Gina enormous natural breasts swung out into the open and dangled beneath her.
What a sight!

The bending of the spine was already unpleasant but when my wife suddenly tore up the right breast at the piercing, Gina's facial expression changed dramatically! That could not be faked at all!
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH cxnt!" The kilo heavy breast was yanked up by the pierced nipple and Gina's feet drummed on the ring floor in pain.
"You titty pig! Now Jacob can see what you can really take on those nipples!"
Janine grabbed the nipple even tighter and twisted it at the piercing. Gina's face was contorted in pain, she braced her strong arms to the ground as well, pulled her legs in and struggled to get up. Barely on all fours, she was able to throw my wife off.
First instinct: Check nipples for blood.
But she didn't have that luxury, because she had to turn the fight around and get my wife under control.
Both were on their knees and came up at the same time, but Gina powered forward, ramming into my much lighter Janine and lifting her into the air in one move clutching her, extending her knee and SMATTTTT thundering her pussy down on it.
Garry's and my jaws dropped while Janine let out a hoarse scream. The cxntbuster had done it! Janine fell to the floor and Gina stood up and turned to me. She lifted her left breast and checked her nipple and piercing, but everything seemed ok. She slipped one strap of the shirt back up and let the other tit hang out.
"So bear! Janine is going to get to know the ring ropes a little bit now!"
Gina grabbed my wife by the hair and pulled her over to my side of the ring. She moaned and Gina was strong enough to grab her white shirt and just rip it in half. KRRRRRKKKK! My wife stood there with her saggy tits topless, still so dazed from the pussy assault that she could barely stand up straight.
Gina grabbed her by the arms, climbed through the ropes to the edge of the ring and pulled my wife to the top rope with her milky udders. The bosom parted as the rubberized rope penetrated the tit flesh and applied pressure to the glands.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH GGGGOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!" Janine's eyes were wide with pain as the milk shot out in fountains. Gina shifted her weight, still pulling on her arms, from right to left and back. The tits of my wife it pulled across the rope and she was literally milked. "AAAAAAHHHHHHHMMMMMMMM......AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!"
"Hang in there honey!" I cheered her on, but she had tears in her eyes. Gina was now bouncing backwards, hanging way out of the ring, providing extra pull on her arms. My sweet mouse's milky udders literally folded around the encroaching rope.
"Gina! Please!" I pleaded with her opponent to finish the move, and she listened. She let go of her arms and the spring pressure of the red rubberized rope shot her to the center of the ring where she fell on her butt holding her bare boobs.
"Janine can give up anytime bear. Either her udders can take it or they can't."
The fact that she used Janine's pet name for me just made everything seem even more bizarre.
Gina climbed back into the ring with her opponent, and picked up my heavily moaning wife. The remnants of the white soaked top had already fallen to the floor, and while Gina grabbed one arm and twisted it behind her back, her free hand around her torso grabbed the dangling right tit.
The fingers clawed into the tit flesh and immediately countless jets of milk shot out. Gina now milked the breast with walking finger movements, stroking the warm white gold out to the nipple again and again with her strong fingers. "AHHHMMMM....AHHHH.....MMMMM....." I couldn't remember if my wife was moaning in pain or in arousal. Garry meanwhile had his cock out and could no longer control himself. He started jerking off to the horny sight and said to me, "When Gina is done with your wife, I'll take her for a horny fuck!"
I gulped and nodded. Gina walked over to her husband with her opponent in tow and continued milking my wife. She had her in front of her, her head wedged between her stocky thighs. Her f cups hung dripping down and Gina could squeeze her at will. Screams and moans filled the room as Janine's tits steadily deflated.
And then suddenly Gina let go of the breasts, grabbed my wife's belly and turned her upside down! She could not possibly perform a piledriver as a beginner!

But Gina showed her irrepressible power when she simply carried my wife upside down through the ring, her cxnt very close to her face. She put her head between my wife's thighs and started to lick them! An incredible sight! My wife's udders hung in her own face as she was held upside down like this and her opponent worked her violently with her tongue!
"Leg scissors mouse! Leg scissors!" Janine could barely think straight and really just needed to close her thighs and Gina's head would be caught in between, but lust had gotten the better of her and Janine got hornier and hornier until she came violently after less than half a minute. "AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH YESAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"
SMATTTTTTTTT! Even as she jerked, Gina let go of her head to the floor and then my wife. Her nearly naked body tipped forward and her breasts and belly smacked the ring floor. Her body was drenched in sweat just like Gina's.
Gina wiped her mouth, which was wet with saliva and pussy juice from my wife.
She grinned cheekily at me and pointed at my bulging pants, "Your turn in a minute Bear!"
She pulled my wife onto her wobbly legs, her back turned to her. Then she reached around her again, grabbed her wet milky udders and WHAMMMMM!
Janine flew backwards thrown over her shoulder, her fat saggy tits used as handholds! All that body weight pulled on her bust and was rammed into the ring floor in a "boobplex".
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!" Janine stayed down moaning while Gina hooked leg and pinned her. Gary counted very slowly to three, but Janine remained defenseless under her heavy opponent holding her aching bust.
DING DING DING! The incredible fight was over and Garry and I high-fived and got into the ring. We literally fell over our horny fighters!
Garry had removed my wife's thong in a flash, took off his clothes and thrust his 18cm lance into her wet love tunnel. He grabbed her plump hanging tits as handles and began to fuck her violently in the middle of the ring. I had never seen my wife have sex with another man before, but her pleasurable moans made me rather horny instead of raising jealousy. My relatively slim and lanky mate gave it to my wife passionately, bending over to her and they kissed each other desiringly before she offered him her teats and he sucked them both in at the same time, lifting the heavy milk breasts on them.
I knew how much she liked to give milk during sex and his mouth must have been full of it because he drank hastily from both of them.
Gina had completely undressed just like me. My sturdy build actually suited the buxom BBW much better than my slender wife. I was over 1.90m tall, weighed 130 kilos and was muscular. I licked Gina's horny sweat from her lips, kissed it off the tip of her nose and forehead while twirling her nipples.
She gasped with excitement and I already put her in a ring corner. She held on to the top rope, put her left foot on the middle rope and opened with it the access to her horny sweaty fuck hole.
Unlike my slim wife, there was a huge white ass in front of me and luckily I got well over 20 cm of cock. I penetrated Gina, grabbed her sweaty blonde hair and yanked her head back while violently slapping her from behind.
SMATTTT...SMATTTT...SMATTTT...my loins against her rear end slapped as loudly as her heavy, slapping-together breasts.
We fucked each other's partners hard that night. Garry and I pumped loads of cum into the waiting greedy pussies and mouths and we hoped that this experience would not remain an isolated incident....

Offline Claire_Rogue

• Wrestling, Catfights, Titfights and Sexfights!
Re: Curvy Milk Mayham - Janine vs Gina
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2021, 04:12:14 PM »

Love this story.  Great stuff!