News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Nicola Roberts vs Princess Beatrice

• 0 Replies

Offline SilverGhost

• God Member
Nicola Roberts vs Princess Beatrice
« on: May 06, 2021, 12:44:26 PM »
   A large arena in London was filled who spectators who did not know how to react as Princess Beatrice climbed through the ropes of a wrestling ring.  The red head wore a blue sports bra, trunks, and blue boots with the Union Jack emblazoned on the boots and back of her trunks.  Nicola Roberts' blue eyes widened as she looked at her opponent across the ring.  Also a red headed beauty Nicola wore a brown sports bra and trunks with white boots.  They walked to the center of the ring and Nicola shook her head.
   "I don't think I'm even legally allowed to touch you." said Nicola.
   "I'm ninth in line for the throne, it would take a plane crash to actually make me Queen." said Beatrice.
   "But you are still in line for the throne." said Nicola.
   "I signed a waiver, alright.  You can't be prosecuted, this promotion can't be prosecuted.  You are to treat me as any other combatant." said Beatrice.
   "Why am I finding that so hard to believe." said Nicola with a hint of a smile.
   "Let's see if I can get that supposed red head temper of yours up.  Do you ever go out in the sun?  Under these lights that skin could about blind someone." said Beatrice.
   "I don't tan, I burn." said Nicola.
   "Could try an alternative." said Beatrice.
   "I did that during my time with Girls Aloud, I gave that up I'm just me, freckles and all." said Nicola.
   "Too irritatingly nice to a wrestler." said Beatrice as she nodded to the referee.
The bell sounded and Nicola looked at Beatrice hesitantly.
   "You're just impossible to convince aren't you?" asked Beatrice.
The Princess took a step forward, bent a little, and drove a hard right into Nicola's belly just above her navel.
   "Shoooo!" spat Nicola as she folded over and fell to her knees.
   "If you don't fight back, girl, I'm going to stomp your bloody guts out." said Beatrice.
Beatrice kicked toward Nicola, but Nicola caught Beatrice's ankle in one hand and her knee in the other.  Beatrice let out a yelp as Nicola turned her body and threw Beatrice down to the mat with a leg whip.  Nicola got back to her feet as Beatrice sat up and grabbed her right knee.  Nicola walked over to Beatrice and fell down on one knee, driving that knee down into Beatrice's thigh above her right knee.  Beatrice screamed in pain and twisted on the mat.  Nicola backed up and Beatrice crawled over to the corner.  Beatrice used the ropes to pull herself up and sit on the middle turnbuckle.  Nicola flashed an evil smile as she walked into the corner.
   "This is not how this match is supposed to go." groaned Beatrice.
Nicola grabbed the top rope, pivoted her body, and raised her knee up into Beatrice's gut.
   "Ohh-hooh-hooohhh!" screamed Beatrice as she bent over.
Nicola put her hand under Beatrice's chin and pulled the Princess back up straight.  Nicola put her arms around Beatrice's waist and pulled Beatrice against her own body.
   "Always wanted to hug a Royal." said Nicola sarcastically.
Nicola took a step back, then fell back, throwing Beatrice over her head.  Beatrice turned in the air and landed flat on her back, then bounced a couple of times on the mat.  Nicola rolled up to her feet and walked over to Beatrice, who still lay in a daze.  Nicola picked  up Beatrice's ankles and pulled her legs apart.  Nicola put her foot between Beatrice's legs and stomped down on Beatrice's belly.  Nicola let go of Beatrice's ankles and she rolled over on her side curled up in pain.  Nicola put her hands on either side of Beatrice's head and pulled her up to her feet.  Nicola put her arm around Beatrice's neck, then grabbed the top of Beatrice's trunks.  Nicola pulled Beatrice up as she fell back, slamming Beatrice down on her back in a hard snap suplex.  Nicola rolled back to her feet and looked down at Beatrice.  The Princess lay flat on her back staring blankly up at the lights.  Nicola smiled as she put her foot on Beatrice's belly.  The referee counted to two before Beatrice managed to roll over on her side.
   "So there is a little fight in that blue blood after all." said Nicola.
Beatrice clenched her teeth as she forced herself up to her hands and knees.  Beatrice grimaced in pain as she raised herself back to her feet.
   "I'm not through yet.  I will not be pinned by a commoner like you." said Beatrice angrily.
Beatrice ran toward Nicola in a blind fury.  Nicola bent a little and caught Beatrice with one hand on her groin and the other on collar bone and lifted the Princess up over her head.  Nicola let Beatrice go and dropped down to her back with her knees raised, allowing Beatrice's belly and ribs to fall across Nicola's shins.  Beatrice bounced to the mat and curled up in pain.  Nicola rolled over to the corner and sat up breathing heavily.
   "Note to self, don't ever do that again.  She may be small, but she's a lot heavier than you're used to picking up." said Nicola shaking her arms trying to get them to work right again.
Nicola slowly got to her feet and walked over to Beatrice.  Beatrice still lay curled up in pain and Nicola could hear the heavy wet gasps as Beatrice tried to catch her breath.
   "Looks like that last one knocked the wind out of both our sails." said Nicola as pulled Beatrice back to her feet.
Beatrice stood hunched over still trying to gasp in air to refill her lungs.  Nicola pushed Beatrice back into a corner, then bent over and drove her shoulder into Beatrice's belly.  The only sound that came from Beatrice was a loud hiss as air was pushed out of her mouth and nose.  Nicola smiled when she heard a quavering whimper when Beatrice tried to gulp in more air.  Nicola pulled back, then drove her shoulder in again, pushing the air out of Beatrice again.
   "Stop!  please stop.  Let me breathe." gasped Beatrice.
Another hard shoulder block and Beatrice slumped down against Nicola.  Nicola shrugged Beatrice back into the corner and took her hand.  She led the stumbling Princess out to the middle of the ring.
   "Why?  Why do you keep hitting me in the stomach?" whimpered Beatrice.
   "This is why." said Nicola as she wrapped Beatrice's body up in an abdominal stretch.
When Nicola pulled the hold taut Beatrice let out a shriek of pain.  Nicola reached down with her free hand and lay it on Beatrice's belly.
   "My first trainer did this to me, right now I'll bet you feel like you've got a tiger trying to claw its way out of your belly." said Nicola.
Nicola raised her hand up a little bit, but left her fingers pressed on Beatrice's belly, then pushed hard on the stretched muscles on Beatrice's belly in a claw hold.  Beatrice tried to squirm free, but couldn't move.
   "I give up!  Get her off of me." screamed Beatrice.
Nicola smiled as she let Beatrice flop to the mat.  Beatrice curled up in pain again as the referee raised Nicola's hand in victory.