News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Tee's law

• 0 Replies

Offline EllenShaw

• God Member
  • I'm not done yet...
Tee's law
« on: May 07, 2021, 12:43:19 AM »
There is an air of expectation among the crowd gathered in the ring room tonight. It’s the start of the 6th senior boxing tournament. Tee’s disputed win of title and Ellen’s subsequent victory in the rematch has set high expectations, particularly for when the pair meet later in the year. The return of Emma, widely regarded as the best senior boxer, has also created some excitement.

The evening’s warm up event – a wrestling match between two league fighters – has finished with the A league fighter retaining her place after a 3 falls to nil whitewash of her B league opponent.

Christine and Suzi are sat at the time keepers’ bench.  Erica and Emily enter the room and take up their places as blue and red corner seconds and, finally – to applause from the assembled audience, Gabi enters the ring dressed in her referee’s outfit of black briefs and a black and white striped t-shirt and announces:

“Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to tonight’s main event, the start of our sixth senior boxing tournament. Before we begin I have some important information to share.

This year we are changing the rules and scoring so that our boxers will be measured on their performance alone, not that of their opponents.

Our matches will still be fought over six rounds of three minutes each. A fighter will score no tournament points if they lose a match. However, if they win, they will be awarded two points for a match points win, three points for a knockout and four points for a knockout inside of the first three rounds. In the event of a draw both fighters will get one point.

Match points will still be awarded on the basis of two points for a knockdown, one for a standing count and six points per round awarded between fighters by our judges. In the event of two or more fighters having the same number of tournament points after five qualifying rounds, the order will be decided on match points aggregate.

There will also be changes regarding low blows which will also apply to regular league matches. In the light of our recent seniors’ title rematch the committee  has decided that the following rule will apply in the event of a low blow:

When the referee judges that a low blow has been delivered four points will be awarded to the victim, irrespective of whether the fighter who delivered it goes down or not. In the event that the fighter who delivered the low blow goes down they will be subjected to a ten count. If they beat the count the round will be stopped immediately and any remaining time will be added to the break. If they fail to beat the count the match will be awarded to the victim of the low blow.”

The announcement is greeted with loud applause, most of the club members are pleased that the grey area of low blows has been cleared up and the new scoring system promises some exciting action in the months to come.

The significant change to the low blow rule is quickly dubbed “Tee’s law” by club members in recognition of the fact that, under the old rules that just awarded two points to the victim and stopped the round, Tee lost the title to Ellen after she received a low blow as she knocked Ellen out. 

Many miss the fact that, dad the rule been in effect during their original disputed senior title match,  Tee would also have won on points following the double knockout.

As the applause dies down, Gabi continues:

“Now let’s meet the six ladies who will contest this year’s tournament.”

With that the fighters entered the ring one by one and introduced themselves. First, entering from the blue corner, comes Ellen, her frizzy blonde hair tied back in a bun, wearing a short black kimono embroidered with a dragon motif and the black panties with the large white polka dots and lace trim that has come to be recognised as her uniform.

“I’m Ellen, I’m 56, 5’ 7” tall, measure 38C-29-42 and weigh 155lbs. I am your current champion.”

Next to enter from the red corner is Emma, her long, strawberry blonde hair tied in a pony tail, she’s wearing a blue silk bolero jacket and a bright yellow thong that shows off her large but firm arse cheeks.

“I’m Emma, I’m 50, 5’9” tall, measure 36C-28-44 and weigh 155lbs. I missed the last tournament but I plan to win this one.”

Ellen is joined by Ildiko, wearing a short white silk kimono and the skimpiest of thongs in a pale green lace, her long black hair plaited into a single braid.

“Hi, I’m Ildiko, I’m 45, 5’ 9” tall, measure 36B-28-40 and weigh 145lbs. I’m the youngest fighter in this tournament and the best.”

Next to enter the ring is Lorraine, climbing in from the red corner to stand by her archrival Emma, her dark brown hair is also tied in a pony tail. Her white towelling bathrobe covers her backside but, as she climbs between the ropes, we see a flash of cobalt blue bikini brief.

“I’m Lorraine. I’m 52, 5’8” tall, measure 38B-28-38 and weigh 150lbs. I Like Ellen I have fought in all five previous tournaments, won one and finished in the top three every time.”

Next to enter the blue corner is Lucy. Her straight blonde hair is tied back in a pony tail that reaches to her shoulders and she’s wearing a white bolero jacket and lacy black Brazilian style knickers.

“Hi, I’m Lucy. I’m 49, 5’4” tall, measure 36C-27-38 and weigh 130lbs. I may be small but I hit hard!”

Finally, Tee enters the red corner and stand by Lorraine. Her long brown hair tied in pig tails and wearing a short white towelling robe which doesn’t quite cover her backside and white briefs with a teddy bear motif. She looks rather demure alongside her opponents.

“I’m Tee, I’m 51, 5’9” tall, measure 38B-29-43 and weigh 155lbs. I won the last tournament but I was cheated out of my tile. I’m here to win it back, fair and square.”

The audience applaud as Gabi says: “Ladies and gentlemen, your contenders for the senior boxing title. Now, without further ado, if Lucy and Tee can go to their respective corners and the rest of you take your seats, we’ll get the proceedings under way.”

The ring empties, leaving just Gabi, Lucy and Tee. Gabi chuckles to herself as she makes the introductions:

“Ladies and gentlemen, as if you didn’t already know, introducing in blue corner, standing 5 feet 4 inches, 49 years of age, weighing 130lbs and measuring 36C-27-38 – Lucy Porter!”

The crowd applauds as Lucy slips off white bolero jacket to reveal her firm breasts, her pert back side, clad in black Brazilian style knickers has been on display since she entered the ring.

“And in the red corner, 51 years of age, weighing 155lbs, measuring 38B-29-43 and standing 5 feet 9 inches tall – Miss Tee!”

Tee slips off her robe giving the audience a full view of her pert breasts and teddy bear motif knickers.

Gabi calls the fighters to the centre of the ring for a briefing. Despite her demure appearance Tee towers over the younger blonde.

In their last encounter Tee knocked Lucy out in the 3rd round. If she can repeat that tonight she’ll start the tournament in first place. But Lucy had led in their last match right up to the moment she was knocked out – tonight she’ll be looking for revenge.

Briefing over the fighters return to their corners and a minute later the bell sounds for the first round.

The girls come out of their corners and face off, feeling each other out with jabs and feints.

For the first minute or so very little happens but then Lucy looks to up the pace. Ducking under Tee’s jab she closes on the taller woman and hits her with a series of blows to the ribs and breasts. Initially Tee is taken by surprise and backs off. Lucy presses forward with her attack and pushes Tee back into a corner. Tee narrowly avoids a standing count as she side steps the blonde and catches her with a right to the side of the head.

Now Tee regroups and goes on the attack herself. Lucy is forced to cover up and retreat as she is rocked by a series of lefts and rights to her head. Hunkering down she seeks a way under the taller woman’s attack and a solid left flattens Tee’s right breast. But the strike leaves Lucy exposed.  A right hook from the brunette connects with her jaw and sends her spinning to the mat.

Tee retreats to a neutral corner, cradling her left tit, as Lucy gets slowly to her feet. Gabi stops counting at eight and waves the brunette back in.

For the next thirty seconds the fighters indulge in furious action, both attacking and leaving themselves exposed. Things come to an abrupt end when a left hook connects with Lucy’s right breast, bringing her guard down. It is followed by a straight right from Tee which catches the blonde square on the nose.

Lucy goes down on her back and lays for a moment, gloved hands covering her face, before rolling over and pushing herself up to standing as the count reaches nine. A trickle of blood is coming from her left nostril and she looks less than happy.

Gabi waves Tee back in and the big brunette goes on the attack. Lucy covers up and retreats.

With just over two minutes of the round gone an uppercut from Tee sends Lucy to the mat in her own corner. As the blonde goes down, she fires off an uppercut of her own that goes between Tee’s legs and connects with her crotch. Tee collapses to her knees, both gloved hands between her legs and a look of agony on her face.

Lucy is flat on her back. Gabi moves in to start the count. Tee’s law is about to be tested for the first time and Tee is, once again, on the receiving end.

Lucy rolls over as the count reaches five and crawls to the corner where she hauls herself up just beating the ten count.

Tee remains on her knees as the bell rings, head bowed and gloved hands cradling her pussy. She knows that, under the new rules, the count doesn’t apply to her.

Erica slips a stool into the blue corner and Lucy sinks gratefully onto it. Tee raises her head and finds herself staring directly at her opponent, sat with her legs apart just a few feet away. 

With a look of disgust Tee gets to her feet and walks awkwardly back to her own corner

It comes as no surprise when Tee takes all six judges’ points which, combined with four from the low blow and six from the knockdowns she scored means she goes into the second round with a commanding sixteen points to nil lead.

The bell sounds for round two and it’s quickly apparent that the low blow has done nothing to slow Tee down. She comes out on the attack and Lucy is soon in trouble again. Just fifteen seconds into the round a left hook from the brunette connects with the side of Lucy’s head and sends her crashing to the mat.

Lucy makes it to her feet at nine and resumes her guard but the brunette is not letting up and goes down again almost immediately as Tee’s right hook catches her jaw.

Lucy collapses in a heap and, for a moment, it looks like the fight is over. But the blonde doggedly, if rather shakily, gets to her feet at nine.

Gabi asks if she’s OK to continue and Lucy assures her that she is. She raises her guard and Gabi signals ‘box on’.

Tee closes on the blonde and hits her with a right to the breast. Lucy’s guard goes down. A left hook connects with the side of her head and sends her staggering to her left just as Tee’s right swings in and connects with her jaw.

Lucy goes down for the third and final time. The count is a mere formality and it’s a good minute after the bell sounds before Lucy is back on her feet and Gabi can bring the pair together in the centre of the ring to announce the result:

“Ladies and gentlemen, after fifty-five seconds of round two, your winner, by a knockout, Miss Tee!”

It’s a great start to the tournament for Tee who has survived a low blow and taken the maximum four points from the encounter. Her next opponent will be Lorraine who she knocked out two years ago – will she be able to repeat that success?

Lucy is left to lick her wounds. This has been her fastest ever defeat, having been knocked down six times in just three minutes of action. She must up her game in the coming rounds but her next opponent is tournament favourite Emma, someone she has never beaten.