News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Finding accounts of real girl fights on Twitter

• 1 Replies

Offline drtheglob

• God Member
Finding accounts of real girl fights on Twitter
« on: May 07, 2021, 01:03:47 AM »
If you get creative with Twitter's advanced search engine, you can track down users talking about catfights they've been in. I do this from time to time and the results are occasionally very good.

Here's some examples of things to search, just off the top of my head. Eventually, you get more creative/specific.
"i beat her ass"
"gave her a black eye"
"punched her"
"girl i fought"
"my first fight"

Tip: In the "Advanced Search" you might want tell the search engine to ignore posts with the word "dream" in it, as this will just include many posts with ladies talking about a dream that involved a fight rather than the real thing. 

Offline drtheglob

• God Member
Re: Finding accounts of real girl fights on Twitter
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2021, 01:24:52 AM »
If you get creative with Twitter's advanced search engine, you can track down users talking about catfights they've been in. I do this from time to time and the results are occasionally very good.

Here's some examples of things to search, just off the top of my head. Eventually, you get more creative/specific.
"i beat her ass"
"gave her a black eye"
"punched her"
"girl i fought"
"my first fight"

Tip: In the "Advanced Search" you might want tell the search engine to ignore posts with the word "dream" in it, as this will just include many posts with ladies talking about a dream that involved a fight rather than the real thing.

wondering what are you gonna do with the search results?
Huh? The accounts themselves are interesting to me and maybe others. There's no other step.