News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Christine Dupree

• 33 Replies

Offline bend5

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • Christine Dupree's Naked Catfights
Christine Dupree
« on: May 07, 2021, 04:33:06 AM »
 Christine is 1 of the best fantasy female fighters around,IMHO...

Here's some pics of Christine from some of her wrestling and boxing matches...

I'll try to keep this thread updated whenever Christine has new matches...

Here's a couple links where you can find out about Christine...

https://christinescatfights.blogspot.com/

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/23790/christine-dupree-s-naked-catfights/Cat0-AllCategories/Page1/ClipDate-desc/Limit100/
« Last Edit: May 07, 2021, 04:37:20 AM by bend5 »
bend

Offline bcbob

Re: Christine Dupree
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2021, 01:53:00 AM »
Is she still active? If she is that would be impressive as  I remember seeing her in Penthouse in the 1980's and had a website in the 1990's, so she must be well over 50 by now wouldn't she?

Offline Mikebt

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2021, 02:08:15 AM »
Yeah, she had some great matches with Kristie Etzold.

Offline bend5

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2021, 03:24:34 AM »
Is she still active? If she is that would be impressive as  I remember seeing her in Penthouse in the 1980's and had a website in the 1990's, so she must be well over 50 by now wouldn't she?

Yes,Christine's still active and being a fairly wise man I won't divulge Christine's actual age although I'll tell you your guess that she's well over 50 now is pretty accurate...

IMHO,even at her age Christine still looks great wearing tiny bikinis and she is still 1 of the best fantasy female fighters around today...
bend

Offline bend5

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2021, 04:34:23 AM »
 Just a little information about Christine and what she basically does...

Christine's worked for many different fantasy female wrestling video producers throughout her career...

She's worked with DOUBLE TROUBLE,JMR,APL,CALIFORNIA SUPREME,STEEL KITTENS and quite a few others also...

Lately she's been shooting and producing her own matches which are posted on her clips 4 sale site...

Lately Christine's been doing many titfighting matches and lots of topless tit punching boxing matches against various female opponents,mostly ring matches...

She's also done a few 2 vs 1 matches where she faces 2 opponents by herself in the ring and I can honestly tell you she didn't fare too well in those matches...LOL

Please post messages telling Christine what your favorite types of action is and tell her what you'd like to see her doing in future matches...
bend

Offline Mikebt

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2021, 10:36:39 PM »
Please post messages telling Christine what your favorite types of action is and tell her what you'd like to see her doing in future matches...
I'd like to see some competitive in ring matches between her and women her age. It's hard to find real competitive matches between mature women now a days.

BTW, I really enjoyed the nipple biting in the Break In Tit Punishment video. Would love to see Christine and CoCo go at it again. ;D
« Last Edit: May 09, 2021, 10:36:59 PM by Mikebt »

Offline bend5

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2021, 02:22:00 AM »
I'd like to see some competitive in ring matches between her and women her age. It's hard to find real competitive matches between mature women now a days.

BTW, I really enjoyed the nipple biting in the Break In Tit Punishment video. Would love to see Christine and CoCo go at it again. ;D

Like you I also love seeing topless wrestling or boxing  matches between 2 mature women,but unfortunately we're in the minority so very few female wrestling video producers will make matches between 2 older women mainly because they don't think there's enough guys like us around who will buy those type of matches...

Personally I love seeing Christine wrestling or boxing Goldie...Those 2 girls have had some really great matches against each other over the years...

My favorite Christine vs Goldie matches are their topless tit punching boxing matches ...
bend

Offline bend5

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2021, 06:16:28 AM »
 Here's some pics from Christine's latest match against Debbie...
bend

Offline bcbob

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2021, 09:02:05 AM »
Yeah she does still look good.  I just saw a video clip of her from a new JM Rolen video.

Thanks for the replies.

Offline bend5

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2021, 01:34:19 AM »
Yeah she does still look good.  I just saw a video clip of her from a new JM Rolen video.

Thanks for the replies.

Personally I'd like seeing JM Rolen including lots more tit punching in their topless and nude boxing matches and in more of their nude fistfighting matches...

Or maybe they might consider making a couple topless boxing videos where both girls agree that only belly and tit punching is allowed,and no low blows or face punching allowed...

I'd love seeing JMR having Christine and Goldie boxing each other wearing nothing except g-strings and boxing gloves knocking each others big beautiful tits around the entire fight...
bend

Offline bend5

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2021, 03:33:16 AM »
 Here's a few more pics from Christine's wrestling matches...
bend

Offline bend5

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2021, 10:36:52 PM »
 Here's another good thread featuring some good videos of Christine...

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=95033.0
bend

Offline bend5

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2021, 11:59:15 PM »
 Here's some pics from Christine's latest match against Debbie...
bend

Offline bend5

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2021, 12:00:23 AM »
 And a couple more...
bend

Offline bend5

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2021, 12:11:14 AM »
 Here's some pics from Christine's latest match against Dee...

It's a fairly rare topless cage match you hardly ever see anyone doing...
bend