News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

THE DINER Series Is The Talk of FCF!!!!

• 2 Replies

Offline rin753

• God Member
THE DINER Series Is The Talk of FCF!!!!
« on: May 08, 2021, 02:31:40 AM »

No it's not.  Trust me, I wrote it. 

But for something that I thought no one on Earth would like it has some really ardent followers.

If you are like me, that is, bored by the sameness of most catfight fiction this might be of interest because it comes at it from quite a different angle.

You can find the links in my profile.  7 Chapters so far.  Only 2 more to come, and then my writing days are over.

Rich

Offline Hammer48

• God Member
Re: THE DINER Series Is The Talk of FCF!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2021, 03:24:43 AM »
Say it ain't so, Rich. If you do choose to call it quits as a writer, you will have left our community an intelligently erotic saga of female fight fiction. Thanks for continuing the tale of Carrie and Tina, and now of the daughters. I look forward to the final installments.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2021, 03:25:30 AM by Hammer48 »

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
Re: THE DINER Series Is The Talk of FCF!!!!
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2021, 12:30:09 PM »

No it's not.  Trust me, I wrote it. 

But for something that I thought no one on Earth would like it has some really ardent followers.

If you are like me, that is, bored by the sameness of most catfight fiction this might be of interest because it comes at it from quite a different angle.

You can find the links in my profile.  7 Chapters so far.  Only 2 more to come, and then my writing days are over.

Rich

Well, it IS garnering quite a bit of attention. Kudos to you for writing the story you wanted to see. In the process, you learned there are many here who enjoy the same elements to a story as you do. You were certainly not alone. Your series is well written and has the right mix of originality, fantasy, and reality based characters to be a highly entertaining read for a lot of readers. Perhaps it will inspire other members with writing talent who have contemplated “taking the plunge” to post their first story. For other writers, like me, your series is a reminder to be original and avoid the temptation of becoming formulaic, using the same tropes and cliches. I’m looking forward to The Diner finale. ????
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.