News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Apartment catfight Semi final Rd 2 Vulcannightbird Vs Natalifit !!

• 20 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
I just rented out a luxury apartment. Figured to hand out a few keys to some of the sexy catfighters here.
I did not think at the time. What carnage could happen, if the ladies showed up at the same time!!

The fighting can be main living room, the bathroom, bedroom, kitchen. Anywhere in the apartment you want to take the fight !!

Now they will catfight to victory. Stripping their opponent. Forcing the loser to do walk of shame naked, back home.
After the fight.
Winner advances.
RULES ..
1)A poll tournament that has CONSEQUENCES! Penalty for the losers. You will have to win through to claim full victory.
2)You MUST post during the poll or be disqualified.
3) The consequence penalty .. Ladies if you are the loser at the end of the match. You need to write and post. Your walk of shame  !!
(In your own words, how you think it would go. Can be short or longer if you like.

Ladies your welcome to add extra photo of yourself during the poll, if you want to.
 OK this is last first round fights ... Odd number of ladies to start with. Brandi honestly did not get to have a full fight. Due to other members trying to dictate how tournament would run.
Why I felt it best, and most fair. For her to go against Thea who has not had a fight yet.

HERE WE R round 2 of the semi finals ...   VULCANNIGHTBIRD and NATALIFIT looking to dominate in the apartment ..

Offline vulcannightbird

• God Member
  • PUNCH ME
Stepping into the appartment, stretching out my slim arms. As Natali steps in my jaw drops for second and I swallow hard. Trying not to be chicken I lift my hands and take a wrestling crouch...

"Bring it, bitch!"
Trillian-IM: vulcannightbird

Offline vulcannightbird

• God Member
  • PUNCH ME
Taking a Martini from the bar and draping myself across the sofa - waiting for my opponent to arrive....  ;D

Offline NataliFit

Taking a Martini from the bar and draping myself across the sofa - waiting for my opponent to arrive....  ;D
I enter the apartment. Sorry I'm a little late, but I have enough time to kick your flat ass bitch! I raise my fists and walk towards you. Come on bitch!
my outfit:

Offline vulcannightbird

• God Member
  • PUNCH ME
I stand up and saunter towards you, my nipples stiffen visibly under my tight black sleeveless shirt. I smile wicked and suddenly try to slap your face...

Offline NataliFit

I stand up and saunter towards you, my nipples stiffen visibly under my tight black sleeveless shirt. I smile wicked and suddenly try to slap your face...
Your hand hits my face and my head jerks to the side. "Oh you bitch!"  I grab your hair with both hands and pull your head hard to the side and down.

Offline vulcannightbird

• God Member
  • PUNCH ME
I claw your wrists, my slim soft arms trembling with effort as you bend me over. My scalp burning as you rip my hair. "Let me go, you stupid!" I wail out.

Offline NataliFit

I claw your wrists, my slim soft arms trembling with effort as you bend me over. My scalp burning as you rip my hair. "Let me go, you stupid!" I wail out.
"Aggrr! I will destroy you, you filthy whore!" I pull your head down even harder, trying to bend your body down and kick my knee in your stomach. But then I have to let go of your hair. My wrists are in pain.

Offline vulcannightbird

• God Member
  • PUNCH ME
I grunt as your knee goes into my soft belly, but I suspect your hit wasn't with full power. As you let my hair go I try to backhand your face.

Offline NataliFit

I grunt as your knee goes into my soft belly, but I suspect your hit wasn't with full power. As you let my hair go I try to backhand your face.
A fist slams into my face and my head jerks back. I stumble and nearly fall, but the wall behind me keeps me on my feet. " ?hhh, my face! Bitch, you'll pay for it!"
I stand with my back to the wall and raise my fists into a boxing stance. "Okay whore, if you want some cruelty, then you get it."

Offline vulcannightbird

• God Member
  • PUNCH ME
Smiling wicked I bring my fists up. Lashing out at your chest...

Offline NataliFit

Smiling wicked I bring my fists up. Lashing out at your chest...
My boobs crumple and bounce from fist punches under my top. "Ahhh, damn it!"  But I almost instantly counterattack with a right hook in your face. "Eat it bitch!"

Offline vulcannightbird

• God Member
  • PUNCH ME
I wail out as your fist hit my forehead hard. I stagger back shaking my ringing head...

Offline NataliFit

I wail out as your fist hit my forehead hard. I stagger back shaking my ringing head...
I grab your hair with my right hand, pull your head to the side and and kicking under your knee. I'm trying to drop you to the floor.

Offline vulcannightbird

• God Member
  • PUNCH ME
I yell out as I fall. Frantically kicking out with my legs as you tower over me....