News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Katy Perry vs Fashion Blogger

• 0 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Katy Perry vs Fashion Blogger
« on: May 09, 2021, 01:50:26 PM »
{alt}
{alt}

POP PRINCESS FIGHTS LEGGY FASHION BLOGGER

After her time travel debacle of meeting a young Lynda Carter, pop princess Katy Perry won't take ridicule from 'tall fashion' blogger Beth

By Nancy Fanciful, correspondent for CelebToday, your favourite classy catfight magazine for all things bitchy

Her encounter with a 36 year old Lynda Carter during a trip with her time machine ended in humiliation for pop star Katy Perry. 'Wonder Woman' Lynda defeated her surprise opponent in every category of the contest including a beauty competition apart from various tests of physical strength.
Back in her present time of 2021, Katy was mocked by 6'2" fashion blogger Beth who wrote an article about her containing insults such as 'casting couch whore from California who got a well deserved thrashing by the Wonder Woman icon'.
Furious, Katy replied to Beth's attacks calling her an 'ugly scarecrow'.
Beth demanded an apology from Katy at which audacity the pop princess laughed. Finally, Beth announced she challenged Katy to a fight in the ring.
'She will apologise to me, obediently and modestly, when I'm finished with her, just wait and see!' Beth told CelebToday magazine.
Katy, angrily, reacted: 'She is out of her mind! First she starts ridiculing me and then wants me to apologise to her? She really needs her head put in order, and that'll just be the job for me!'
When the two ladies met for a preliminary photoshoot to advertise the upcoming fight to their fans and Katy and Beth both took their high heels off for a picture of them standing next to eachother barefoot Beth laughed at Katy drawing herself up to her full height of 5'6" while struggling to reach her tall opponent's chin. 'You ghastly looking beanpole, just wait until I wipe your smirk off your face!' Katy hissed up at her, and Beth replied, 'Careful, little girl! The more you let your mouth run free now the longer and harder the spanking I'll give you later will be!'
- Will Perry succeed in saving her dignity in this battle to leave the ring with pride?

CelebToday will keep you updated about Katy's quest to put the fashion blogger in her place.

KATY, 5'6":

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

BETH, 6'2":

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.