News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Catfighters with nice legs and ass

• 1 Replies

Offline jon222

• I love catfights!
Catfighters with nice legs and ass
« on: May 09, 2021, 04:05:57 PM »
When I watch a catfight for the first time the first thing I do is look up the girls head to toe.  It’s amazing now often the lady with the nicer body (specifically a nicer ass and better legs than her opponent) ends up winning the fight when it’s over.  Seems to me that women tend to beat their less attractive opponents 90 percent of the time.  Of course I am talking about apples to apples when the women are relatively evenly matched up in size Etc

Offline Videan

Re: Catfighters with nice legs and ass
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2021, 03:40:02 PM »
Well that depends because women like Kristie, Africa, Mistress Kara, and Ariel X all dominate every single time with a few exceptions and they’re not the best looking women in terms of attractiveness.  They’re just physically stronger and often times bigger.

But as far as legs go?  I do have to say that Lisa-Marie probably had the best legs in the genre.  She was 5’10’ and her legs were long smooth and tan.