News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

My Ex's Unexpected First Amatuer MMA loss

• 9 Replies

Offline Fightspectator

• God Member
My Ex's Unexpected First Amatuer MMA loss
« on: May 09, 2021, 08:57:56 PM »
Watched this today and decided to post it. Quite some time ago. My ex Amy is what got me so passionate about f vs f combat.  My ex was undefeated at the time and we had packed the place with friends in family and had a huge hometown crowd. Unfortunately her opponen t pulled off the upset in a dominating fashion. We were stunned to say the least.

https://youtu.be/E1vDpYASR-o

Offline Mikebt

• God Member
Re: My Ex's Unexpected First Amatuer MMA loss
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2021, 10:55:37 PM »
Two real women fighting it out in a ring in front of a live crowd. Damn that was fun!

Also, she actually defended pretty well for being pinned on the ground for that long. Even flipped her over towards the end of the round. Would love to see round 2.

Offline Fightspectator

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2021, 05:24:22 PM »
Two real women fighting it out in a ring in front of a live crowd. Damn that was fun!

Also, she actually defended pretty well for being pinned on the ground for that long. Even flipped her over towards the end of the round. Would love to see round 2.

Yeah I was proud that she defended as well as she did and kept fighting even after being pretty hurt after that ground and pound attack.

Unfortunately there wasn't a round two. Amy was hurt and couldn't continue after the bell. Her nose was pretty damaged and she didn't want to continue.

Offline RippinRobin

• God Member
  • Rip That Hair Out!
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2021, 06:26:36 PM »
Had to be embarrassing for her in front of all the fans and family.
I can be nice and I can be hella BITCH...you choose!

Offline Mikebt

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2021, 02:01:46 AM »

Yeah I was proud that she defended as well as she did and kept fighting even after being pretty hurt after that ground and pound attack.

Unfortunately there wasn't a round two. Amy was hurt and couldn't continue after the bell. Her nose was pretty damaged and she didn't want to continue.
That's too bad. Did she do any catfighting or just strictly MMA style ring fights?

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2021, 07:25:31 AM »
 Loved it! Love curvy women Fighting!!

T
Cheers!

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2021, 03:36:57 PM »
That was exciting to watch.  That was posted on yt in 2011.  Does she still fight?  Are there any more vids of her fighting?

Offline Texaskid

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2021, 05:09:54 AM »
I take it she didn't want a rematch.

Offline wrstlvr

• God Member
    • The Agony of Defeat in Women's Wrestling
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2021, 05:32:19 AM »
Thanks for sharing this.  Despite the fact that your ex lost the fight, it was exciting to watch everyday women go at it MMA style in a ring.  You mentioned that your ex Amy was undefeated when she fought Marie.  Do you recall how many fights she won had prior to this match, and were they similar to this one (i.e. MMA style) or were they private catfights/wrestling matches?  Thanks again...

Offline Fightspectator

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2021, 11:21:58 PM »
Thanks for sharing this.  Despite the fact that your ex lost the fight, it was exciting to watch everyday women go at it MMA style in a ring.  You mentioned that your ex Amy was undefeated when she fought Marie.  Do you recall how many fights she won had prior to this match, and were they similar to this one (i.e. MMA style) or were they private catfights/wrestling matches?  Thanks again...

Thanks man! Yeah Amy was undefeated at 5-0 going into this fight and I believe Marie was 1-0. All of her fights were just Amateur MMA like this one. Amy was 190lbs of pure power. She hit like a truck. Unfortunately Marie did too. Amy hadn't competed with someone as big and powerful as Marie. If you watch the first 10 seconds of the fight Marie tagged her three times and that set the tone. She put Amy on the defensive and she wasn't use to that.