News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Strongest & Weakest in Group: The Return

• 2 Replies

Offline jads719

• God Member
Strongest & Weakest in Group: The Return
« on: May 10, 2021, 12:00:30 AM »
Pick who you think are the two strongest and two weakest catfighters (total of four picks).  Pictures are not attached because most of these celebs have already been featured in many polls and stories on this forum.  If you need photos, please use a search engine.

------------------------------------------------
CelebrityAgeHeight
Lucy Hale315'2"
AnnaSophia Robb275'0"
Erin Moriarty265'6"
Natalia Dyer265'4"
Maisie Williams245'1"
Elle Fanning235'9"
------------------------------------------------

If you want, rank these six celebrities in terms of fighting strength in a post below.  A post with only your rankings will count for 1 additional vote, and a post with short descriptions for these celebrities will count for 2 additional votes instead of 1 when I tally the results.  Only one post will be counted per user.

Offline de Trixah

• God Member
Re: Strongest & Weakest in Group: The Return
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2021, 07:09:09 PM »
This looks like a very jobberific group to me and thus not easy to decide. :D
But for Gods sake, I chose Maisie and Erin as the stronest and Elle and AnnaSophia as the weakest

Offline creviceart

• God Member
Re: Strongest & Weakest in Group: The Return
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2021, 02:22:27 PM »
A nice selection of weak celebrities. It was very difficult to make a ranking and I must say that I also changed my vote because I was very undecided.
Anyway this is my ranking:

AnnaSophia Robb has always been at the top of my ranking as the strongest. She is certainly not among the best fighters but at least she has some muscles that make her the strongest of this group

Maisie Williams is in second place. Every time I look for pictures of Maisie she looks weaker and muscle-less, especially in the upper body. But Maisie has muscular legs and looks combative. I think this is enough to beat the other challengers

In third place I put Lucy Hale. This was a difficult choice for me because I see Lucy as a weak jobber, at first I voted her as between the two weakest. I changed my mind because Lucy still has some small muscles and should beat the last three even if with difficulty

Erin Moriarty is weak without a doubt. However, she has an athletic aspect that makes her stronger than the last two finishers

Elle Fanning is weak and without muscles. She is also not very combative in my opinion and I do not see her win against any of the others apart from Natalia Dyer

Natalia Dyer is the weakest. She is too thin to worry anyone. There are videos of her training and showing some small muscles on her skeletal arms, but in a fight I see her defeated to just about anyone.