News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

All bets are on her 2(completed story)

• 0 Replies

Offline japanesewrestler

• My english is bad. Role-play too slow
All bets are on her 2(completed story)
« on: May 10, 2021, 06:58:19 PM »
Yuri was struck by Naomi's long arms and legs, strikes that she was not used to seeing in a fight. The strikeYuri was struck by Naomi's long arms and legs, strikes that she was not used to seeing in a fight. The strikes were not something she was used to seeing in a normal fight, and although Yuri managed to keep her arms up to guard herself, her body was covered in bruises. When Yuri fell to her knees, Naomi grabbed Yuri by the hair and kicked her in the face.

"All right, keep it coming!"

He let out a squeal of delight at his girlfriend's onslaught. Naomi straddled Yuri as she lay on her back. The black woman grabbed Yuri's head and slammed her head into the mat again and again. Yuri didn't stay down either, she swung her leg up and kicked Naomi in the back of the head with her toe. Grabbing Naomi's head, Yuri hit her opponent in the face with both of her knees.

"Don't lose. Make the submission!"

Not to be outdone by Bobby, Yuri held Naomi's head in a headlock on the side of her body. Naomi fell to her knees. Yuri turned her around and stomped on the black woman's neck with both hands gripping the ropes. Naomi looked pained as she grabbed Yuri's legs and tried to shake her off.

"Get on my ass."

Yuri took her foot off Naomi's neck and tried to shove her ass into the black woman's face. But she was kicked by her opponent and fell down on all fours. Naomi then stood up and kicked my girlfriend in the groin.

"little asian, take this!"

The black woman was so angry that she kicked Yuri in the abdomen with all her might, holding her crotch with both hands. Naomi forced Yuri to her feet and punched her defenseless opponent. Yuri was driven to the corner and there was no escape for her. Naomi grabbed the ropes and jumped high, hitting Yuri in the jaw with her HighKnee.

"Bobby, make it count!"

Naomi threw my girlfriend into the middle of the ring and asked Bobby to start the count. Bobby slammed the mat with enthusiasm and started the count. Naomi didn't seem to think she had completely finished her opponent. Naomi didn't think she had completely finished her opponent, but she tried to pull her up as she approached Yuri, even though she was in the middle of the count.

"It's not over yet!"

The black woman who tried to pull my girlfriend up couldn't avoid the lowbrow from below; Naomi didn't go down but stopped moving with her crotch held down.
Yuri swung her left and right arms and punched the black woman in the face. Naomi fell on her back and lay on her back. Yuri grabbed her opponent's legs and crossed them, moving her own legs with them. It was a very complicated move, but it was a hold known in Japan as the scorpion hold and abroad as the sharpshooter. As Naomi was pulled up by her long black legs and lower body, she screamed and endured the pain as she hit the mat.

"Keep it up! Nice!"

Yuri stopped the hold, but the damage done to the black woman seemed to be too great. Naomi was unable to get up, and Yuri seemed determined to hurt her even more. She switched to the Boston carb hold and Bobby seemed to be encouraging his girlfriend as he moved to the side where he could see Naomi's face. Yuri, on the other hand, winked at me. Then she let go of one of her hands and used it to tug at the fabric of her opponent's bikini. The shape of a black woman's vagina was clearly visible on the brightly colored fabric.

"Black bitch and you' have a cute little vagina!"

She was cursing Naomi in a very dirty way. At least my girlfriend is dominating the ring at the moment, she was hurting Naomi's legs with single leg boston crab from Boston carb, but that's not enough to win over a black woman. It was clear that she not only knew that, but was willing to hurt her even more.

"Fuck you!"

Yuri suddenly screamed as Naomi grabbed the back of my girlfriend's hair and pulled, forcing her to release her grip on the black woman's leg, unable to withstand the pain. The black woman quickly shifted her posture and pushed Yuri backwards with her legs, holding her by the arms, and Yuri, held by the surfboard, cried out in pain as her body was forced to bend over. The beautiful curves of her body, with her breasts out in front of her, would have excited me if I wasn't her boyfriend. But the pained look on her face left me no choice but to slap Matt and express my feelings and my admiration for her.

"Yuri, keep it up!"

Despite my feelings, Naomi continued to torture my girlfriend, and when she stopped her attack of the surfboard holds, she grabbed Yuri by the hair and forced her to turn around. Then the black woman held my girlfriend in a leg-trap camel clutch hold, causing Yuri to scream as she was completely held inside Naomi's long limbs. She then grabbed Yuri's chest instead of her neck, hurting her opponent.

"Naomi, how are those Japanese bitch boobs feeling?"

He was delighted to see my girlfriend being grabbed by the chest by Naomi. Naomi, thinking she had done enough damage to her opponent, released my girlfriend from her hold. The black woman laughed at the sight of her opponent holding her breasts and moaning.

"You okay? The fight's still on!"

I grabbed the ropes and called out to my girlfriend, who couldn't seem to speak due to the damage to her body. My girlfriend was on her back and Naomi stomped on her, raising her hands in a triumphant pose, Yuri was in pain from the pressure on her stomach, but the black woman seemed determined to make a spectacle of herself. Yuri grabbed Naomi's legs and dragged her down. Yuri grabbed Naomi's legs and pulled her down. She then quickly held the black woman's legs in a Figure Four leglock. The woman who had acted like a winner earlier was gone. She fell back, clutching her head.

"Turn your body over!"

She followed her boyfriend's good advice and turned her body into a prone position. Normally this would be a counter to a Figure Four leglock hold, but my girlfriend had a firm grip on one of the black woman's legs and Naomi could not avoid the damage being done. She cried out to us, grabbing the ropes and enduring the pain from Yuri's hold.

"You' die!"

My girlfriend stood up and stepped on the back of the black woman's head, forcing her neck into the rope. Naomi opened her mouth wide and tried to continue breathing, but her lungs seemed to be deprived of oxygen. She lifted her legs and straddled Naomi's shoulders, putting all her weight on Naomi's neck. Naomi's face was drained of life and her arms hung slack as she struggled to reach for her boyfriend.

"Okay, count one!"

Yuri stands up and tosses the black woman to the center of the ring. I began to count with gusto. My girlfriend looked at me, breathing hard but smiling. I had counted to eight when Bobby was holding his head in his hands. Yuri, who was posing for me, fell as the black woman's footwork saved her feet. She hit her head on the ropes and rolled around in the ring in pain.

"Did you really think I'd let a little bitch like you beat me?"

The black woman approached my girlfriend in anger and pushed her against the ropes, stomping on Yuri's neck. It was unexpected for me and my girlfriend, who was sure of victory.

"Good job, Naomi. Your opponent is completely groggy!"

Bobby clapped his hands in joy and cheered for Naomi to finish off my girlfriend, to which the black woman nodded loudly.

"Yuri, no! Get back in the fight!"

I turned to Yuri and told Naomi to fight back, but the choking attack with the ropes seemed to have robbed her of her last remaining stamina. The black woman let go of her legs and grabbed my girlfriend by the head and threw her down into the middle of the ring. Then, as Yuri slowly stood up, the black woman went behind her and held my girlfriend's upper body in a Cobra Clutch with her snake-like black limbs. My girlfriend was bitten by the venomous fangs of the black snake, Naomi and Yuri's arms were intricately entwined and my girlfriend's neck was compressed by the arms with each swing.

All right! Kill the Japanese girl by choking her!

Naomi took one look at her boyfriend and me, nodded widely and sat Yuri down on the mat, maintaining her hold. She then continued to squeeze Yuri's neck, who had completely stopped resisting and had lost all strength. The sweaty skin of my girlfriend and the black woman created a very erotic atmosphere, and Naomi's hold was completely unrestrained. My girlfriend's arms fell to the mat and finally her body convulsed. It was obvious that she was fainting.

"Come on, make it count!"

The black woman moved away from Yuri and demanded that her boyfriend count while she did her hair.

"Yuri, Keep it up! You can still fight!"

I knew it was useless, but I still couldn't help cheering. Bobby climbed on top of the ring and hugged and kissed his victorious girlfriend. Bobby climbed into the ring, hugged and kissed his victorious girlfriend, and I rushed over to the upset but limp Yuri and helped her up.

"Sorry to say this to you, but can I penalize her?"

As she finally regained consciousness from my care, she didn't seem to be allowed to bask in the aftermath of her defeat. Naomi took the bikini away from Yuri. Naomi removed her bikini from Yuri and the black woman carefully tucked it into a corner. Naomi moved even closer behind Bobby and removed her boyfriend's underwear as well. He kissed her again, his black penis erect. Then he let his girlfriend hold Yuri's hand and pushed his penis into Yuri's mouth. My girlfriend let out a squeal of pain as the black man fucked her. Bobby then pulled his dick out of Yuri's mouth and gave himself a hand job, ejaculating into my girlfriend's face. I had nothing to do with her disgust, but Bobby looked at me once and seemed to confirm something. Whatever it was, I had no right to refuse. Bobby had my girlfriend on all fours like a dog, and then he fucked Yuri in the Doggy Style. Naomi grabbed Yuri by the hair and made her look up so that I could see her face. Naomi grabbed Yuri by the hair and made her look up so I could see her face, and as if to remind her that she had lost, the black woman cursed her opponent in every way she could think of.

The black man's rape of my girlfriend was over, and Bobby and Naomi took my girlfriend's swimsuit home as a trophy. All I could do was hold my sobbing girlfriend in the ring.