News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

New amateur real catfight upcoming

• 24 Replies

Offline mexicancatfightsOf

Re: New amateur real catfight upcoming
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2021, 04:06:21 AM »
Let them wear stockings and sexy attire.

That’s what they’re wearing mate, tongue, stockings and nothing else

Offline ozfitefan8

« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2021, 10:39:19 AM »
My sponsorship is in. The ladies look great the fight has few rules and i think its going be awesome. Something new and different hopefully a great fight. Rodolfo is a fan lije us and he wants what we want. By a fan for fans !

Offline clark85

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2021, 10:36:11 PM »
oh looks like this has good potential!

Offline gman2018

« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2021, 05:51:20 PM »
This is great!
How do I watch the first fight your wife had?

Well I only had 8 seconds of the fight, but believe me it has no waste, great action, and Im sending the video to whoever sponsor the fight before sunday.

That's too bad!
I hope you are ready to record this next fight.
Multiple camera angles is always good. Even if it's just one additional camera on a tripod.
Please provide a short video preview of the next fight. It really helps push us to buy. Even 15 second of good action is enough.

Offline ozfitefan8

« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2021, 08:23:05 AM »
I love this. Something new , something brave and a couple working together.  The ladies look hot and I think they could give us a great fight. Either way, I want to find out !!! Have put my money in to support. I think they deserve it

Offline ozfitefan8

« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2021, 07:26:57 AM »
I saw the clip of the first fight on twitter. 8  seconds of good action. Hairpulling punches and kicks . Great sign of things to come ! Good luck to both ladies and the producer !

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2021, 07:16:13 PM »
This was a great catfight, guys. If you like my stuff, you’ll like this. I guarantee it.

Rodolfo and Valentina are good people. Show them your love and buy it.

Offline Mikebt

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2021, 08:00:15 PM »
Just watched it and WOW this is an amazing catfight! The body punching and face slapping rounds before the fight are worth it alone. I have not seen such hard slaps since the old chaosvideos.

It's a 10/10 in my book and must buy for all catfight fans!  8)

Offline Fightlover

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2021, 11:09:30 PM »
Hi guys, well we finally find an opponent for my wife Valentina Saxx so shes gonna have her first public fight and she's gonna reveal her face for the very first time. We're really exited 'cause all the support we've got, but we really need more sponsors. You can know all the details of the fight  and sponsor here https://awesomecatfights.com/2021/05/05/valentinas-next-fight-details-sponsors/  But in advance I tell you that is gonna be a real brutal topless catfight between two hot latin beauties.
Hey bro! Long time no see! I would advise you to go take a look on the topic "Catfight web sites & sources" since we already made 2 threads to help you too in case you didn't see. Maybe you can get some ideas for catfights from there too. We're supporting you 100% on your way to become one of the top producers of the catfighting world! :)
« Last Edit: June 19, 2021, 11:12:12 PM by Fightlover »

Offline Keano2

« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2021, 11:01:12 AM »
Just watched it and WOW this is an amazing catfight! The body punching and face slapping rounds before the fight are worth it alone. I have not seen such hard slaps since the old chaosvideos.

It's a 10/10 in my book and must buy for all catfight fans!  8)

100 per cent agree. An awesome catfight and the pre fight slaps are a really great addition to any catfight