News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

New amateur real catfight upcoming

• 24 Replies

Offline mexicancatfightsOf

New amateur real catfight upcoming
« on: May 10, 2021, 07:25:45 PM »
Hi guys, well we finally find an opponent for my wife Valentina Saxx so shes gonna have her first public fight and she's gonna reveal her face for the very first time. We're really exited 'cause all the support we've got, but we really need more sponsors. You can know all the details of the fight  and sponsor here https://awesomecatfights.com/2021/05/05/valentinas-next-fight-details-sponsors/  But in advance I tell you that is gonna be a real brutal topless catfight between two hot latin beauties.

Offline matfighter507

Re: New amateur real catfight upcoming
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2021, 05:22:59 AM »
The women are beautiful! Could the girls fight barefoot and without the stockings? Maybe have the giving and receiving with stockings on then have the fighters remove their stocking when they fight? Then one round skirts only, then thongs only?

Offline mapumudi

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2021, 02:29:56 PM »
The women are beautiful! Could the girls fight barefoot and without the stockings? Maybe have the giving and receiving with stockings on then have the fighters remove their stocking when they fight? Then one round skirts only, then thongs only?
in stockings really sexy!!! great videos

Offline matfighter507

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2021, 05:49:53 PM »
The thing with stockings is they slip and slide. Without them they can fight better. Looking forward to see this fight though.

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2021, 06:10:58 PM »
Hey guys, thanks for your comments, actually stockings are gonna end up all ripped, thats for sure, and we already test that and they don'd slip on the mat. :)

Offline matfighter507

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2021, 11:06:06 AM »
I think it would be more sexy having the girls take off their stockings then fight like ECNWC. But still cheering for the girls for a good fight.

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2021, 06:44:55 PM »
I think it would be more sexy having the girls take off their stockings then fight like ECNWC. But still cheering for the girls for a good fight.

Well let me tell you that I'm a big fan of ECNWC, and what we want to do is replicate that format as a tribute, we are even planning to make a special edition of the clip with the intro and main elements of ECNWC clips we'll se if that possible. Hope you sponsor this fight guys, if not, is not gonna happen

Offline gman2018

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2021, 10:09:38 PM »
This is great!
How do I watch the first fight your wife had?

« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2021, 05:26:33 AM »
This is great!

Well I only had 8 seconds of the fight, but believe me it has no waste, great action, and Im sending the video to whoever sponsor the fight before sunday.

Offline jackrr

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2021, 10:48:48 AM »
This is great!

Well I only had 8 seconds of the fight, but believe me it has no waste, great action, and Im sending the video to whoever sponsor the fight before sunday.

Can you send out to people considering? This looks like it could be great but I have been stung a few times by people I haven’t bought from before like I imagine a number of people on this site have been. Any sort of video preview you can provide would make it a lot more comfortable for people to sponsor

« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2021, 01:30:33 PM »
This is great!

Can you send out to people considering? This looks like it could be great but I have been stung a few times by people I haven’t bought from before like I imagine a number of people on this site have been. Any sort of video preview you can provide would make it a lot more comfortable for people to sponsor

I don’t know mate, I might if I see there’s enough interest, I mean that there are several people doubting and asking me to erase those doubts on my blog awesomecatfights.com

Offline jackrr

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2021, 01:37:42 PM »
This is great!

I don’t know mate, I might if I see there’s enough interest, I mean that there are several people doubting and asking me to erase those doubts on my blog awesomecatfights.com

Yeah I had a read of your blog yesterday, it’s awesome. Your description of the fight was great. I did notice you put no previews in a list of things you dislike about catfight producers so you know what I mean

« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2021, 02:50:27 PM »
This is great!

Yeah I had a read of your blog yesterday, it’s awesome. Your description of the fight was great. I did notice you put no previews in a list of things you dislike about catfight producers so you know what I mean

Hahaha I know what you’re doing there!! Touché . Anyway I need to see other guys interested and I might share it to you guys!

Offline gmenn

• God Member
  • I love catfights and stockinged feet (RHT and FF)
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2021, 06:56:27 PM »
Let them wear stockings and sexy attire.

Offline jimibuzz1382

« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2021, 07:43:54 PM »
Let them wear stockings and sexy attire.

Love stockings and sexy attire too.  ;D