News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Welcome to Oak Street 1.0

• 3 Replies

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
Welcome to Oak Street 1.0
« on: May 11, 2021, 05:54:22 PM »
A completely normal street in Busendorf. Or is it? Read for yourself...

My husband just came from work and his facial expression betrayed the stress of the day. Since Corona, our lives had changed a lot. Little things were enough to drive you up the wall and contact with friends had also decreased a lot.
He threw his backpack into the corner and was just about to leave to watch TV when he passed our balcony door.
I was finally sitting there again with three friends who, like us, lived on Oak Street.
At first he strolled past the door without taking any notice of us, but then he took three steps back and looked at us in surprise. His expression brightened when he found the four of us sitting at the coffee table, our blouses unbuttoned wide because of the heat of the first really warm day of spring.
Then his eyes fell on Stella and the wide grin on his face told me that the sight of the breast pump on her bare right breast sent him into pure rapture.
"Oh hello, I didn't know we had company today. And such a curvy one at that!"
My friends laughed out loud and leaned over to give him kisses.
Alexandra and Maria were two very buxom young things, both 28 and 29 years young, and sisters.
They were the daughters of the baker in our street and my husband always joked that after work they would personally save the cakes that were not sold from destruction. Their buxom curves included not only the expansive bust, but also the thick bellies and fat horny butts.
But secretly, he suspiciously often went to the bakery, only to return with a bulge in his pants. Alexandra and Maria were known throughout the district for being very scantily clad behind the counter.
Their bust sizes tried to burst the blouses today as well, while there were smacks for my sweetheart.
Then it was Stella's turn. The young pretty mother lived right next to us in the neighboring house and since the 25 year old had been pregnant, she had gained enormously in voluptuousness. However only at the bosom.
She had grown from cup size B to DD and her plump round right tit had clearly got stretch marks. Stella didn't put much effort into covering her bare chest as Henning leaned down to her and kissed her on the cheek as well.
"Is the good wife about last in line?" I played the indignant one but Henning just grinned and joined me. I noticed how baggy his jeans were as he leaned over and kissed me with tongue, kneading my sweaty tits.
"Sorry honey!" I moaned excitedly into his mouth and my nipples stiffened.
Not only was he aroused by all the buxom breasts, but my strong bi inclination made it not so easy for me to concentrate.
I poured him a cup of coffee, when Stella suddenly said: "Well Henning? Do you want milk in your coffee?"
"Yeah sure. Can you pass it to me?"
But Stella just leaned to the side, took his cup and held it under her breast. We sat there in shock with our mouths open, watching as it took only small strokes for the warm breast milk to shoot out of the full breast and into the cup. Several violent jets were milked out and Stella moaned a little as she did so.
Henning's jaw dropped and I put my hand unnoticed under the table in his lap, opened his jeans and grabbed his throbbing member.
Alex turned to my husband, bent way over with the plate of cake, and suddenly popped two more buttons on her white blouse.
"OOPS, sorry. Um, I actually just wanted the cake...." We all laughed as the red lace bra, with my girlfriend's luscious meatballs inside, was barely covered.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

We all had a certain history, which came to an abrupt end before it had even really begun due to the pandemic. Gabi, another friend from our circle, had the largest and oldest house on the street. A beautiful old half-timbered house from 1910, surrounded by an old orchard with a beautifully restored barn.
What happened there until before the virus between us was just tingling and somehow wicked.
After a few wonderful rounds of coffee in the summer garden, we checked out the barn. The old flair of wooden beams, iron fittings and farm equipment was wonderful. And at the same time, the barn heated up under the summer sun provided a place for some of us to settle small disputes.
We wondered about the many pallets that marked a kind of square in the middle on the old floorboards. Almost like a ring.
Gabi initiated us on this one hot afternoon that she held here relatively regularly small fights between the residents of the area.
We all listened spellbound to the tales of our hostess and the two baker girls Maria and Alexandra told me about tit fights they had fought as teenagers.
It was the first time I had ever heard of such a thing, but I didn't tell anyone except my husband how wet it made me.
Alex and Maria gave us a little show that afternoon, slamming their big boobs into each other until it blew the buttons off their blouses and nearly knocked their tits out of their bras. The heat ensured that the sweat flowed in streams with them and thus it was about me.
Henning found the whole thing just as horny as I did and when I told him about a little catfight between two neighbor girls that I was allowed to watch, we often fantasized about how I would probably beat me. Not infrequently we had the hottest sex after these fantasies.
But then came the virus and it was for the time being end with the fights in the barn.
But I was now just waiting for the right moment to let the bomb burst. Henning's thick pipe was still in my hand and I jerked him slowly while his gaze rested on the handsome bust of the coffee guests.
"So honey we have thought of something special. I told you about the barn with the fights, didn't I?"
Henning nodded cautiously, his eyes shifting nervously to me and then back to the other girls.
"We were thinking about fighting in the barn like that. Without a big fight as a trigger. It must be possible to measure forces that way too, and we'd love to have the men and friends there. What do you think?"
I could see my husband swallowing and his cock getting even harder. I jerked it slowly but forcefully and he had beads of sweat on his forehead.
"Well, what did you have in the back of your mind? After all, that can get a little violent and you can hurt yourselves."
"That's exactly why we wanted to ask you. As a male expert, so to speak. It's supposed to be sexy for the partners, too."
Henning thought about it and turned bright red. Stella meanwhile was pumping her other overfull milk tit and sucking the nipple into the funnel of the pump was too much for my husband. I suddenly felt his cum flowing over my hand and admired that he didn't make a face at it.
"So earlier, when I was still a little boy, I've pulled me in magazines times pictures and reports where it was about boxing. Sometimes topless. Wouldn't that be something? It's erotic, you measure your strength without having torn out hair or scratches on your face. You don't even have to punch yourself in the face, and you could limit it to the body."
The girls didn't think twice: Maria and her sister Alexandra clenched their fists and joked to me, "Well? Who of us do you want to take on first?"
Now it was my husband's turn to get a little upset:
"Both of you. One after the other, I'll let you beat up your big tits."
I realized myself how arrogant that sounded, but the moment alone was worth seeing everyone around me with their jaws dropped.
And it didn't get any better for them when I pulled my hand out from under the table and licked Henning's cum off my fingers....

The following days were very exciting for my husband and me. He picked me a boxing outfit which is very sexy, and especially if you have quite a few kilos too much like me, it takes a little overcoming to show it to others.
But Henning took away my fear by training me every day. I put on my outfit consisting of a red brassiere and a thong panty and I can tell you: everything was on tension. My thick 95D brought the top under control only with effort and I needed a strap extension so that the clasp could be closed at all over my flab at the back.
My husband's jaw dropped while other parts of his body made more of an upward movement. He became rock hard within seconds as I stood there with my red boxing gloves in front of him.
We practiced a few punch combos and my big butt and tits bounced so much that it almost took his mind away.
Several times I hit so hard into the paws he held up in front of his body that he staggered back meters.
"My God is there power in your arms! But can you take it?"
I just looked at him in wonder.
"I fight them to dish it out! Not to get my ass kicked."
"Oh Holly! If you can't even take a counter punch in between, you don't need to get in the ring in the first place. You don't really think you'll never get hit, do you?"
I gulped and had to admit to myself that I hadn't really thought of that possibility. My big belly in particular had little abs to offer and would be an easy target.
But the baker's daughters were pretty fat, too, and their bellies weren't really exercised from eating cake.
Henning undressed in front of me until he was completely naked. We stood in our bedroom and he boxed our fists together. My body was already a bit sweaty from the workout and shone erotically in the incoming sunlight.
I spread my arms out to my sides and invited him to box my body.
SMATT...SMATTT....two hits landed on my belly button and made the flab quiver.
BAP...SMATT...SMATTT...ribs, stomach and belly button were hit and I couldn't help light moans. My husband was incredibly excited, because it was the first time he was allowed to hit me.
After thirty seconds he paused when he saw that I was already slightly writhing.

"What are you doing in the bosom department? Did you agree not to box each other there?"
I shook my head.
"Nope! Everything from head to toe is allowed. Really anything."
SMATTTTTTTT.... "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!" I roared in pain as my husband rammed an uppercut into my left breast. The clever combination of bust lift and fabric over the breast ensured that everything stayed in place where it belonged.
Slight stinging pain set in and I rubbed my breasts.
"Honey that wasn't planned!"
He just grinned cheekily at me.
"You need to go for Alexandra's or Maria's fat tits! I bet those fat things weigh a lot more than your tits and can't take much."
"You think? What would you do with them....say....!"
I came closer and purred this question into his ear while my boxing glove rubbed over his erection, making him moan comfortably. From here on there was no more thinking about training, because the head cinema which started with us, let us think only about sex.

The air was stuffy in the barn that afternoon. I stood in the corner of the ring enclosed with pallets, in front of me the brother and sister Alex and Maria.
I stood there in my red hot outfit while Henning was my cornerman and massaged my shoulders. I felt the eyes of the husbands of my two opponents on my tits, which were covered in the lifting only by some transparent fabric.
Atria and nipples could be more than guessed.
Gabi, as our hostess, had prepared everything perfectly. There were towels, cold drinks and massage oil. She herself wore a low-cut white shirt with a leather belly corsage over it which gave her a wasp waist.
In the other corner of the ring stood the buxom sisters in skimpy triangle bikinis. The tops were so ridiculously small that not even their huge atria were covered.
Unlike my rack, however, their nipples were clearly pointing south.

"What kind of punching bags do the girls have to offer?"
Henning laughed and bawled his question over to the two guys.
"Both 95H."
I felt my husband's boner in my back as he answered.
"But Alexandra and Maria make you ask where your wife left her tits. Did she forget them at home?"
I got slightly angry, because 95D were not exactly little. Just relatively small compared to these boob monsters.
Henning embraced my body from behind and grabbed my horny presented bust.
"So my Holly has not forgotten anything. When I look at your cocks like this, you like what you see."
The erections of our husbands were more than just to guess, because they had all agreed and wore men's thongs.

For the time being, nothing came from the other corner of the ring.
And also only seconds later Stella, our petite milk mouse entered the barn. She was by far the slimmest of all of us, had tied her brunette hair into two cute ponytails, and wore a black and white striped referee shirt with her tight hot pants. She had torn it maximum deep in front and her plump Milcheuter stretched the fabric to bursting.
At the latest now all present men had shortage of space in the pants.

No one knew how it should start now and everyone looked at each other questioningly until Stella finally took the initiative and asked me and Maria to the center of the ring. We faced each other and our bust and bellies touched.
"So ladies. You two are contesting the first match. You fight in rounds of 2 minutes with all targets allowed. If a fighter is on the ground, I count her down. If she is not ready to fight again by 10, the victory goes to the opponent."
I didn't really hear what Stella was saying, because suddenly the adrenaline kicked in. I saw Sternchen, was at the same time excited because through the fabric touched our stiff nipples. Beads of sweat stood on my forehead and my whole body tingled.
Maria was very close to me, I felt her skin, saw the incredibly large veiny bosom mountains in front of me that I had planned to beat up.
When Stella was done there was no shake hands, but Maria bent over and kissed me. I was perplexed and too surprised to return the kiss.
Then she was already on her way to her ring corner and I just watched the quivering ass cheeks.
My husband massaged my shoulders one last time before Gabi struck a small bell and the fight officially began.
My opponent was a bit bigger than me, estimated to weigh over 100 kilos of which the tiny red bikini barely covered anything. Her fat tits swayed as she came at me, the curvy bacon belly had stretch marks and her hips were well padded too. She had a real ruben figure and yet her face was slim and wonderfully pretty.
Marie's beauty and voluptuousness was one thing. That she just came at me with her fists raised was another.
I wanted to get the job done quickly and was perhaps a little too confident of my punching power. I took wide swings towards my head, but Marie just had to duck and SMATTTTT rammed her right hand violently into my stomach.
The boxing glove drove deep into my soft parts and I doubled over, gasping.
"AAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHH..........." A hoarse sound left my throat as an uppercut thundered to my chin as well, painfully reminding me to lift my guard.
My husband yelled something from behind while more hits bombarded my stomach, hit my ribs and tested my guard.
There was purely nothing left of my self-confidence.
I hardly dared to strike back myself, instead taking hit after hit. My belly was bright red after the first round with my opponent and I returned to my ring corner panting.
"What was going on Mausi? Maria really showed you up, didn't she?" I shrugged my shoulders and sobbed, close to tears. This was not how I wanted to present myself to my husband.
"Do you know what your worst enemy is? Your fear! The fear of being hit! Either you show Maria her limits or you'll be on the boards by the second round!"
Henning had opened my eyes! I drank and the next round started as well. Stella called us back to the center of the ring and I circled my opponent. Jabs towards the guard flew and Maria really had power. She aimed for my belly again, but at that moment she was wide open. I aimed and landed the first really hard hit right in her face.
We hit each other at the same time: while her head snapped back, her leather fist sank into my belly button. We moaned at the same time and Maria staggered back, but I couldn't follow her immediately because my belly hurt so much.
We took a few seconds and then began a fierce exchange of blows, largely without cover. We both hit our curvy bellies, bacon wobbling a bit and sweat splattering. We both had power in our arms and after quite a few hits I decided to change tactics, because I couldn't take much more of those hard straights and hooks to the stomach.
I came through from low down with a right uppercut to her left breast and lifted the heavy H-cup into the air with my hit! SMATTTTTT!!!!! The big breast was instantly freed from the fabric of the tiny bikini and while my opponent's eyes were wide with surprise and pain, I took advantage of the moment for a very low blow.
I rammed my right hand into her lower abdomen, where there were certainly no more abdominal muscles. Maria collapsed forward and two more violent uppercuts flattened her dangling fat tits like pancakes. "Maria! Cover! Watch your boobs!"

Maria's husband shouted advice from behind and her sister was feverish as well.
I herded my opponent into a neutral corner and her butt hit the palette wall. She had nowhere to go and I worked her ribs and stomach for the rest of the round.
When the work was done, my biggest reward was the glow on my husband's face! He was totally proud of me, put his hands on my tits and twirled my nipples hard while we kissed.
In the third round Maria went topless. The fabric had slipped and no one had bothered to cover her large atria and nipples again. Her very fair skin was reddened, especially her tits were literally glowing after being hit.
"So Holly! Come here! This round it's your udders' turn!"
"Oh yeah, show me what you got!"
I opened my arms wide and held out my breasts to Maria. I fervently hoped she would really box my bust and not my face or belly.
WHAMMMMM! SMATTTTT! One straight each flattened my bosom lying in the red bust lift! I didn't even moan.
"Was that all Maria?"
My arms were spread wider. SMATTTTT...BAPPPPP....SMATTTT....WHAPPPP....the leather kissed my tit flesh hard and pain spread through my chest, but at the same time I felt myself getting soaking wet.
Stella, our referee, was twirling her own teats and her shirt was getting wet from her breast milk.
I decided that Maria had enough free strokes and suddenly countered with straight in her face. Maria raised her guard and I aimed deeper into her belly.
I bacon quivered, the gloves sank deep into her stomach and she grunted in pain. She felt the brutality...the power that lay behind my blows.
I pushed her into a corner and rammed the udders across her chest with swings, CLOPPPPPP.....CLOPPPPPPPP.... "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH GOOOOTTT!"
The impacts of the leather in her big heavy tits sounded very different from the straights of her in my D cups.
Maria sank to her knees and held her bust.
I took a few steps back while Stella counted them on and saw that really all the men had their dicks out and were jerking them off.
This excited me even more! It turned me on that other men found me desirable and even Stella's boyfriend was getting it himself on the visitors couch.

As Maria stood again Stella came to me, "Sorry Holly, we need to even the odds a bit. Turn around please, I need to expose your breasts."
I turned and Stella undid the knot in my neck. The sheer fabric over my breasts fell down.
But before the round could continue the break gong came and so Stella bent down to my bust and licked over my rock hard nipples.
"Sorry Holly but this is all turning me on more than I thought." I grinned at her:
"Guess who else." I pressed my boxing gloves into the outsides of her bulging milk udders and the pressure on her milk glands became so intense that her nipples exposed the white gold and completely soaked her top.
My husband enjoyed the erotic play right before his eyes, while Maria's husband and her sister in the opposite corner of the ring had to do rather first aid and oiled Maria's H-cups. I couldn't wait to continue using her boobs as punching bags....
tbc

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
Re: Welcome to Oak Street 1.0
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2021, 05:54:41 PM »
and Stella

Offline mixtko8910

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2021, 03:40:12 PM »
You have my attention!! Hot!
Find me on Trillian mixtko8910

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2021, 04:33:27 PM »
The break was quickly over and Maria came at me again. Her face showed pain and her big oiled mounds of tits quivered as she went on the attack.
Her fists flew wildly into my face and even though I had my guard up, several hits got through and I felt the pain in my nose, lips and eyes as the leather kissed me.
I couldn't withstand that for long and turned away to the side and escaped.
"Come here Holly! I'm not done with you yet! And my sister wants some too!"
Again she punched me in the stomach and when I countered with a straight into her bosom and the oil just splattered, she groaned and took advantage of a gap in my guard and an uppercut hit me in the chin!
"AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!" I flew into the pallet wall and had to brace myself to keep from going down. I was wide open and two brutal swings hit my belly button. SMATTTTT...SMATTTTT....I gasped, my abs giving way completely. Still, I was on my feet, but too sluggish to escape.
BAPPPPPPP...SMATTTTT....SMATTTT....SMATTTTT....Maria slapped my udders violently and my tits exploded in pain before. ....SMATTTTTTTTT......aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....a violent uppercut into my pussy followed.
I sank to my knees with a moan and then onto all fours. Sweat dripped onto the barn floor and Stella began to count me down. Everything hurt and I was out of air...the heat did the rest. I was an untrained housewife and just couldn't mobilize any strength at that moment. Stella counted me out: 8....9.....10! "Victory to Maria!"
The curvy baker raised her gloves as a victory sign and swung her oily fat tits in front of her that it was just clapping! Her husband took her in his arms and they kissed. Maria came over to me afterwards and hugged me. "Are you ok Holly?" A warm smile showed me that she really cared. I nodded and got a peck on the cheek. Our big tits rammed into each other and we both groaned after the hits we landed on our opponent.
But then she went over to Henning and pulled him by the back of his head between her oily melons. His head almost disappeared between them and he sucked on her hard nipples for a few seconds before his oily face emerged from them again.
Maria walked past me and playfully boxed my fat ass. "A little punishment is in order sweetie." Henning was rock hard and moaning with pleasure. He must be suffering agonies of arousal.
I sank down on a stool in my corner and panted. He gave me a drink and I looked into the other corner of the ring where my second opponent was getting ready. Alexandra was even more voluptuous than her sister, with probably another 20 kilos more on her hips.
"Go for her face until you work on her stomach and tits. I don't think she has an answer for that. You have to take your chance. Right in the first round. Alex is fresh and strong."
I nodded, finding it reassuring that my husband was supporting me so lovingly. He rubbed my reddened breasts with a cooling ointment and rubbed the sweat from my body.
"Is your pussy okay?"
I nodded, spreading my thighs, suddenly aware that I had caught the crotchless thong. My pussy was fully visible through the opening and the reaction in the opposing corner did not stop. Maria's and Alexandra's men could not take their eyes off my private parts and looked directly into my cleft.
I literally ran out and enjoyed the attention.
"Do you actually like the tits of my opponents? Tell me!"
Henning didn't dare at first, but then admitted that he found the much larger breasts of the two sisters more than horny and that he would love to mount them.
Jealousy? No! It excited me even more and I rubbed my pussy with my boxing glove. The leather parted my labia and I rubbed my clit, about to come.

Stella quickly called me to order, however:
"Get ready for the next fight. Holly is about to compete again, this time against Alexandra."
My D-cups were throbbing with pain and I was exhausted, but I forced myself to my feet. Alexandra must have weighed 130kg with fat saggy tits and a big belly that was even more voluptuous than mine. There were certainly quite a few pieces of cake disappeared, which had not found their way into the sale.
Alexandra was a very curvy young lady whose stature made me respect her. Her husband cheered her on: "Box her in the tits! And her belly is already bright red too and can't take anything!"
His certainty annoyed me and I was very focused on the fact that immediately the first hits sat.
My right one sped forward and hit my opponent violently right in the face. Alex was totally flabbergasted and slow with her guard. SMATTTTT another right in the middle of the nose intimidated her. She had her guard up by now, so I bombarded her H-cups with quite a few heavy hits. She moaned from me and the fabric slipped quickly from the impacts.
I came from low down with an uppercut each into the gigantic saggy tits, letting them really fly before they WHAMM....heavily fell back onto my belly. Alex gasped, covering the bust with her forearms and also for the rest of the round she took quite a few more blows to the fat belly and face.
The first round of my second fight had gone perfectly and Henning kissed me to start the break. "Awesome job babe! Alex was just suffering!"
"But she's even bigger and heavier than me. The can what off and I....aahhh....bekomme my arms barely up!"
"Then make her come, and when she's wide open, counter with purpose."
I nodded and drank, then poured the water over my sweaty body. The other two guys in the opposing corner of the ring were hoping for another look at my cleft and I didn't want to disappoint them. I spread my legs and made them both glare.
The second round began and Alex had arranged something with her husband. She came out of the ring corner with her guard up and the 130-pound steamroller pushed me back. I couldn't escape as she slammed into me, crashing my spine into the pallets and landing side deep haymakers into my stomach. She was too close for me to defend myself. CLOPPP....CLOPPPP....SMATTT....AAAHHHHHHH! My knees went soft as she worked my fat belly. She gasped and her boobs swayed and quivered, and then suddenly there was a knee kick to my cxnt:
SMATTTTTTTTT....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I snorted in pain and saw asterisk as Alex took a step back and I had to hold on to my own corner to keep from going down.
SMATTTTT.....SMATTTTT....my breasts were badly compressed and exploded in pain! What a force in her fists! Henning yelled something behind me and I raised my guard, but too slowly!
SMATTTTTTT another kick in my pussy! This time the scream stuck in my throat! My knees shook and I held a glove in front of my pussy as violent hits punched my head to the sides.
WHAM! I sat down on my luscious ass and shook my head in disbelief.
Stella tried to count me out, but Alex helped me up! She hooked me under the arms and pulled me back to my feet. What the hell....
WHAM! WHAM! WHAM! She had me in a headlock and was ramming her knee into my dangling tits! I was dazed and Stella intervened and discussed with Alex that this was not a kickboxing match. I was meanwhile in a headlock, my arms hanging powerlessly to the ground.
The gong saved me and SMATTTTT an uppercut to my chin threw me back into my corner and landed my ass ungently on my stool.
AAAAAAAAAHHHH....my eyes glazed over and I hung powerless in the corner. Stella came closer and asked me if I could continue. I couldn't even answer!
Instead, Alexandra's husband came over and his thick fuck tube was right next to my face as he spoke to Henning, "One more round and it will be worth it for your wife."
Henning was unsure. Worth it?
"She's had enough Markus! At least for today."
I was given water and Henning and Stella helped me to my feet. Alexandra joined us and Stella announced, "And the winner of the second fight is...Alex.!"
I felt bad at that moment, exhausted and hated to see the second sister raise her arm in victory as well.
Henning supported me and took me in his arms, "Hey you did great Mausi! The low blows just weren't fair!"
"She'll get that back! Someday!"