News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Alexa Brooke is back!

• 69 Replies

Offline Mikebt

• God Member
Re: Alexa Brooke is back!
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2021, 04:14:06 PM »
Don't want to spoil anything for those that haven't seen it yet, but after watching it again I'll say this... if you love hard ass slapping and red ass cheeks this fight is #1 in that category. As Tilly said after the fight, that ass is so red you can fry an egg on it. ;D

Offline Fightlover

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2021, 09:52:33 PM »
Don't want to spoil anything for those that haven't seen it yet, but after watching it again I'll say this... if you love hard ass slapping and red ass cheeks this fight is #1 in that category. As Tilly said after the fight, that ass is so red you can fry an egg on it. ;D

Hahaha omg that was a war then

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2021, 02:57:52 AM »
  Anyone on Twitter....  Alexa posted a twit asking who she fight next, please give a vote for Alexis Kim as she would be a perfect match for her!
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan

Offline flawningj

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2021, 11:43:16 PM »
  Anyone on Twitter....  Alexa posted a twit asking who she fight next, please give a vote for Alexis Kim as she would be a perfect match for her!
And Brooke Gilley, my fav opponent for Alexa, who once agreed to slug it out with her, then postponed their battle because of an injury and never rescheduled. She would be a tough cookie for Alexa, not like the mismatches that she had to fight lately

Offline Fightlover

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2021, 06:14:25 AM »
And Brooke Gilley, my fav opponent for Alexa, who once agreed to slug it out with her, then postponed their battle because of an injury and never rescheduled. She would be a tough cookie for Alexa, not like the mismatches that she had to fight lately
Even though she fought against bigger girls she basically handled them all... I don't know if that "Mismatch" will really affect her since she already fought some lately and just fought Davina who's one of the best fighters in Tillytown, if not the best.

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: June 30, 2021, 11:01:27 PM »
   Alexis Kim just called Alexa out in a twitter post!!!   I think there is no way Alexa can let this happen without booking her for a extreme Catfight :)

https://twitter.com/MistressAlexisK/status/1409650877086851072

Offline Mikebt

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2021, 03:09:08 AM »
Her legs look so strong in that shot. This would be one hell of a fight!

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2021, 09:16:20 PM »
     Who ever is writing Alexis Kim on twitter telling her that Alexa is a dirty fighter and will send her to hospital, Please stop. Your not helping!!!!

Offline flawningj

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2021, 08:04:56 PM »
Where btw is Alexa? Didn‘t hear from her for quite some time, never replying to the call outs?

Offline pinner45

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2021, 10:22:14 PM »
Alexa has her silent periods.

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2021, 01:22:32 AM »
Where btw is Alexa? Didn‘t hear from her for quite some time, never replying to the call outs?

After Alexis 1st Twitter call out on a Alexa Twitter asking who she should fight next, rules were agreed on by both girls but no time and place was planned and Alexa want silent after booking her TillyTown match.
   Since her 2nd call out Alexa has not posted on Twitter so not sure she has seen it. I would think with her personality the Alexis post will really piss her off, this might end up being a all time great Catfight  :) 
   If you like trash talking you will really love hearing Alexis talk before, during and after matches.  She thinks Alexa wants no part of a big powerful Asian fighter and is scared to meet her in a catfight.  She also likes talking about beating up on blonde fighters. Can find her on Niteflirt Mistress Alexis Kim

Offline pinner45

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: July 07, 2021, 01:56:16 AM »
I will see if I can find out.

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: July 07, 2021, 03:51:51 PM »
Love Alexis, but zero interest in this matchup :).

Offline pinner45

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: July 12, 2021, 06:29:52 PM »
Alexa may be having health issues once again. She has gone missing on social media. I wish her well.

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: July 14, 2021, 09:23:24 AM »
Alexa may be having health issues once again. She has gone missing on social media. I wish her well.

Hopefully she is just away on Vaca and not checking Twitter and will post back online soon.  Last time it was Health issue she posted on twitter of her issue before not posting for long time.