News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Alexa Brooke is back!

• 69 Replies

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
Re: Alexa Brooke is back!
« Reply #45 on: August 23, 2021, 07:46:42 PM »
   Want to give a update....   Alexa just got back onto Twitter this week, but has not responded to Alexis call out :(
   Alexis hurt her back playing tennis so even if Alexa does agree to Catfight the match can not happen till Alexis is back at 100%
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan

Offline flawningj

• God Member
« Reply #46 on: August 23, 2021, 10:54:45 PM »
   Want to give a update....   Alexa just got back onto Twitter this week, but has not responded to Alexis call out :(
   Alexis hurt her back playing tennis so even if Alexa does agree to Catfight the match can not happen till Alexis is back at 100%
You sure Alexa is back? She retweeted one of Tilly's posts, but that was all I saw of her for months. Do you know more?

• God Member
« Reply #47 on: August 24, 2021, 09:23:40 AM »
You sure Alexa is back? She retweeted one of Tilly's posts, but that was all I saw of her for months. Do you know more?

I didn't say back fighting, only back on twitter

Offline flawningj

• God Member
« Reply #48 on: August 24, 2021, 01:04:31 PM »

I didn't say back fighting, only back on twitter
Yeah same here. Didn‘t see any posts from her since half a year ago …

Offline pinner45

• God Member
« Reply #49 on: August 24, 2021, 02:05:54 PM »
Alexa told me last week that she has been enjoying summer vacation with her daughters. She did not mention anything else. Wish I knew more

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: August 24, 2021, 05:57:39 PM »
   I'm really surprise that Alexa didn't respond after seeing Alexis call out on Twitter.  After writing "Don't be intimidated." I thought for sure Alexa would jump at the chance to fight a Catfighter that thinks she is afraid to book a fight with her. She seems like someone that would not like being trash talked too by another fighter her size. Maybe she seen Alexis total destroy Vira on video and wants no part of her, as Alexis thinks???

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #51 on: August 24, 2021, 11:45:45 PM »
   I'm really surprise that Alexa didn't respond after seeing Alexis call out on Twitter.  After writing "Don't be intimidated." I thought for sure Alexa would jump at the chance to fight a Catfighter that thinks she is afraid to book a fight with her. She seems like someone that would not like being trash talked too by another fighter her size. Maybe she seen Alexis total destroy Vira on video and wants no part of her, as Alexis thinks???
The women will get competitive in a fight, but in general fans way overestimate the competitive nature of this stuff, it's a paycheck.  They aren't NBA players who've practiced all their lives to be good or have a driving desire to be the best in the catfight world.  Call outs are not really going to get them all riled up unless they are crazy.  Most don't even watch their fights or other ones. 

• God Member
« Reply #52 on: August 25, 2021, 02:49:30 AM »
The women will get competitive in a fight, but in general fans way overestimate the competitive nature of this stuff, it's a paycheck.  They aren't NBA players who've practiced all their lives to be good or have a driving desire to be the best in the catfight world.  Call outs are not really going to get them all riled up unless they are crazy.  Most don't even watch their fights or other ones.

Throwing all the fighters into one interest "money" is a mistake. Antscha, Dragonlily, Jet from London, Ariel X and many more are 100% competitive and want to win ever real match they are in. Also some of the rivalries are for real... Ingrid from DWW and Nicole Oring hate one another, Jet and Robin from LA are 2 more catfight models that do not get along. Many of these girls pay to get BJJ and other training so they can become a top fighters.
   There are models that only fight for the money nut also girls that fight for pride and want to show they are the best!
   From reading Alexa's post she seems to real want to be known as the best extreme Catfighter her size in the world. I've spoken to Alexis and known she wants as a pro Dom that she is better fighter and stronger then Alexa, but for sure would not fight for free  :)

Offline jackrr

• God Member
« Reply #53 on: August 25, 2021, 12:54:56 PM »

Got a link for the vira match?

• God Member
« Reply #54 on: August 25, 2021, 01:38:10 PM »

Got a link for the vira match?

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/52061/catty-battles

Offline pinner45

• God Member
« Reply #55 on: August 25, 2021, 05:09:27 PM »
I wouldn't put much stock in the Alexis vs Vira match. It is not exactly a real match. When Mira Shiver "fought" Vira, it was a video which I bought because Mira was in it. It was so bad that I trashed it after one viewing.

Offline AnatFan

« Reply #56 on: August 25, 2021, 06:41:44 PM »
I wouldn't put much stock in the Alexis vs Vira match. It is not exactly a real match. When Mira Shiver "fought" Vira, it was a video which I bought because Mira was in it. It was so bad that I trashed it after one viewing.
Plus they had a squash match afterwards so it indicates to me that Vira is a ok with being a jobber.

Alexa on the other hand always fights to win so this match would be real and that's why I'm interested.

• God Member
« Reply #57 on: August 25, 2021, 07:32:36 PM »

What match was not real, the Wrestling or Catfight match? Alexis went 100% in both matches and Vira had no answer for her power. It's true Vira is not the same fighter as 15 years ago, but don't think she scripting her matches.

Offline pinner45

• God Member
« Reply #58 on: August 26, 2021, 06:19:23 PM »
Mira vs Vira was the one I was referring to. Based on that waste of time and money, I never bought any more Vira vids.

• God Member
« Reply #59 on: November 21, 2021, 08:10:03 AM »
 Alexa finally responded to Alexis Catfight call out today on Twitter!!!!

Alexa's twittes
Come on mistress are we booking this or not

So you wanting a actual catfight or another fantasy match for your collection?