News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Blood and Lycra

• 1 Replies

Offline wanderingwarrior

Blood and Lycra
« on: May 13, 2021, 08:03:51 PM »
https://ibb.co/YtGy6KF
Mayumi
https://ibb.co/Jy57WX3
Ayako

Ayako and Mayumi stood in opposite corners of the dance studio.  Ayako in pink cautiously ran her hands over her tights.  She was nervous, dreading the upcoming fight, but also excited.  She was going to cement her spot even if she had to pave over her opponent.  Mayumi fiddled with outfit.  She knew that she wanted to give less for Ayako to grab so she pulled her lycra into a makeshift thong.  She sighed deeply, if only there had been another way.  But, they had exhausted every other option.  Only one of them would be walking out of the dance studio today.  Two beautiful, elegant swans were about to turn into streetcats    How had this happened?

Both women had danced their entire lives and were in love with performing.  While they had talent, neither women was really able to find much success after graduating school.  Both women were stuck in a cycle of waitressing jobs, auditions, and disappointments.  They would see each other at auditions and make small talk, encouraging each other to keep trying and sympathizing with each others struggles.  Enter Haruko Tetsuya.  Haruko was an eccentric producer/director whose less traditional dance shows were popular.  To star in one of his productions was to be on the fast track to movie and television deals.  To simply be in one of his productions opened doors to talent agencies and bigger and better things.  Mayumi heard about auditions from a co-worker at the restaurant she worked at, while Ayako was told by a talent agent that if she earned a part in his upcoming show, he'd MAYBE consider signing her to a contract.  Each girl auditioned and to their shock and surprise earned a part!  Not a starring role, but to be in the show was tremendously exciting.  Haruko expected a ton of work from his performers, but also seemed to really care about unlocking potential.  Even though their roles were small, Haruko worked extensively with Mayumi and Ayako, improving their technique and giving feedback.  The performance opened to a packed house and received rave reviews.  After that show, both Mayumi and Ayako started to receive more attention.  Roles in dance performances along with bit parts in tv shows started to come their way.  A small touch of fame for sure, but good enough that both women could quit their day jobs.  Subsequent roles in Haruko's next shows followed, Ayako and Mayumi found themselves living their dreams.  It would soon become a nightmare.

Haruko was planning his biggest show yet.  A performance unrivaled in scale and majesty.  Whoever would be the star in that show would go on the achieve major heights in the entertainment industry.  A golden ticket.  After several months of performing in Haruko's shows both Ayako and Mayumi found themselves working harder than ever before to try and land the coveted starring role.  Each of them had caught Haruko's eye and were waiting for him to announce who had landed the role.  Mayumi wanted the lead role to continue perfecting her dance skills and someday travel the world as a dancer of renown.  Her dream was to perform in the largest venues across the globe, and this was her first step.  Ayako wanted to branch out into acting and singing.  She wanted to become a crossover star, someone who's name would be in lights.  Getting the part here would be just the thing to push her into the mainstream.  Both girls were so, so close to the dream that they had worked their entire lives for.

After rehearsal both women were called into Haruko's office.  They sat in front of his desk and their director and career savior held his head in his hands.

"Aaaah!  I just can't take this anymore."  Haruko yelled.  The girls both jumped a little bit, shocked at the sudden outburst.  "I'm so, so, sorry girls.  I can't make up my mind.  You're both so perfect for this role, but I can't put one of you over the other."

Ayako spoke first "What do you mean you can't make up your mind!?  We've been working our asses off for this part!"

"Yes, Haruko, I respect you as our director, and as an artist, but you cannot just leave us hanging like this, we deserve an answer."  Mayumi said, her brow furrowed into a stern look.

"Girls, again I apologize.  But, I can't find a way to put one of you over the other.  Everything you've done this far has been equal in my eyes.  Your dancing, your look, everything.  I've been having sleepless nights trying to make this decision, but nothing has worked."

"We could both audition for it, we've both been working so hard.  What's one more time watching us go through the routines?  Maybe that will give you the final push?"  Mayumi proposed.

"Yeah, maybe we could do it in full costume do, so you could appreciate how we would look in the role." Ayako said.

"No, no girls.  It won't work.  I may just have to look to someone else if I can't break this tie in my mind.  The show will suffer for it without one of you two as the lead, but at least it could actually go on."

Both girls tensed at this.  The thought of losing the part to another girl without a say in the matter filled them both with dread.

Haruko sighed and rose from his desk.  "If only there was a way to know which one of you wanted the part more.  I'll give it another week, if I haven't made up my mind by then, I'm going to have to look to someone else."  Haruko left the room with the two dancers sitting in silence.

"Well, I guess we know what we have to do Mayumi."  Ayako said.

"I had really hoped that this was just a nasty rumor about Haruko.  But, now it makes sense.  When shall we meet?"  Mayumi asked.

While working with Haruko was amazing, there had been some odd moments.  Sometimes the studio would be closed for cleaning on seemingly random days.  Mayumi had noticed that the mats that had been thrown out had faded blood stains on them.  Occasionally, understudies would be promoted to starring roles with little to no explanation.  The former stars absence would be explained with "Oh she got another role" or "Oh, the pressure really got to her and she left." and no other reason was given.  Ayako was friendly with one of the understudies that received this promotion.  She noticed the bruises and scratches on her body as she changed to go home.  It wasn't hard to put two and two together.  Haruko expected them to fight for the role.

Both girls finished their preparations and turned to face each other.  They sized one another up.  Ayako was in slightly better shape, but Mayumi's figure had more curves.  Each girl was breathing heavy.

"You're not getting in my way Ayako.  I've worked too hard for this." Mayumi said.

"Fuck you Mayumi.  You're just a footnote in my story."  Ayako spat back.

The two girls screamed and rushed each other colliding in the middle of the studio and falling onto the mats below.  What followed was several minutes of rolling, hairpulling, scratching and cursing.  Ayako ripped Mayumi's tights and ran her nails up her thighs leaving angry red marks.  Mayumi screamed and paid Ayako back by pulling her hair and scratching her shoulder.  They struggled for position and ended up laying next to each other looking into each other's faces.  Ayako growled with effort and managed to work herself onto Mayumi's back trying to wrap her arms around her throat in a chokehold.  Mayumi fought back desperatley trying to prevent it.  Ayako changed tactics and reached down to the front of Mayumi's blue lycra and put her nails into her left breast, then grabbing and twisting her nipple.  Mayumi shrieked in pain and moved her hands quickly to remove Ayako's nails, realizing too late that she had fallen into Ayako's trap.  Ayako sunk in a sleeperhold and pulled hard on Mayumi's throat.

"GUH!" was all Mayumi could get out as Ayako clamped down her throat.  Her tight covered legs flailed uselessly on the mat as she began to panic.  "Just give uppppp!"  Ayako yelled.  "You stupid bitch, just stop struggling!"  Mayumi's vision started to blur a bit and the color was draining from her face.  In desperation she reached back and clawed Ayako's face near her eye.  Ayako screamed in pain and rage and released the hold, moving away from Mayumi to check the damage.  Mayumi laid on all fours coughing loudly as air came back into her lungs, only for it to leave just as quick as Ayako delivered a kick to her stomach nearly sending her flying.

"You FUCKING bitch.  You try to ruin my face?"  Ayako's left cheek had a large scratch mark leaking blood.  "You try to ruin MY career?"  She landed another kick to Mayumi's stomach.

"I'm going to make sure you NEVER perform again you cxnt."  Ayako rolled Mayumi on to her stomach grabbed Mayumi's ankle and began to twist it violently.  "I'll snap this one first, and then your other one.  You'll have a nice seat from the handicapped section!"

Mayumi was in sheer pain and terror.  Ayako was serious. She could feel the pain in her ankle, if Ayako kept wrenching on it it would break.  She needed to do something and quickly.  In between Ayako's wrenching Mayumi took a chance and was able to get standing on one leg while Ayako held the other.  She jumped and swung her free leg connecting with Ayako's side.  It hurt her ankle to do but caused Ayako to drop her leg.  Ayako held onto her side moaning in pain.  Mayumi stood up on her wounded leg and landed a punch to Ayako's nose.  "AH Fuck!" Ayako yelled.  She held onto her nose as blood started to seep from her nostrils.

Mayumi was breathing hard and covered in sweat.  The cuts on her thighs and legs burned and her throat was still killing her from where she had been choked.  This had been much harder than she thought it was going to be.  Ayako was TOUGH.  She had been on the defensive for the entire fight, eventually she needed to take control.  Mayumi could feel her stamina weakening, she had to end this as soon as she could.  Mayumi saw that Ayako was recovering and kicked her right between the legs.  Ayako's mouth opened but no sound came out as her hands quickly went to her crotch.  Mayumi had the opportunity, she needed to finish this.

Mayumi moved the mats out of the way revealing a hardwood floor underneath.  She grabbed a crying Ayako by the hair and dragged her over to the open hardwood floor.  She kneeled down in front of Ayako.  "You think you're going to end my career, Ayako?  You really fucked up."  Ayako looked at Mayumi and spat into her face.  Mayumi wiped the spit off her cheek, and smashed Ayako's face into the floor.

Crack!

"Do you give up?"  Mayumi asked lifting Ayako's face off the floor.  Tear filled angry eyes stared back.

"Fuck no!" Ayako spat back.  Mayumi smashed her head into the floor repeatedly

Crack!

Crack!

A cut had opened up on Ayako's forehead, it was starting to bleed.

"How about now?" Mayumi asked.  Ayako's eyes were glassier now but they still looked resilient.

"No, no not a chance."

Crack!

Crack!

Crack!

After the third time Mayumi brought Ayako's head to the floor, she saw her body shudder a little bit.  Surely this was the end.  She lifted Ayako's head to ask and saw that she was a mess.  The last three shots had also bloodied up her lips and made her nose worse.  She would need a lot of recuperating time before she was on stage again.  Looking at her ruined face, Mayumi felt a pang of guilt for what she had done.  She spent a little too long reflecting on the damage as Ayako's hand sprang out and clawed at her throat leaving a large bloody scratch.  Mayumi scooted away, but Ayako was in no condition to follow up.

"Fuuuuck you.  Bitch!  As long as I'm breathing you're...not going to win."  Ayako muttered. 

Mayumi realized what it would take now to win her spot.  She moved towards Ayako who attempted to attack her but was quickly silenced with a kick.  While she was down Mayumi wrapped her legs around Ayako's neck in a reverse head scissor, trapping her deep in her thighs and her face almost in Mayumi's ass cheeks.  Mayumi squeezed and Ayako came to life like an electric toy, scratching and clawing at Mayumi's thighs and ass.  It hurt, but Mayumi could take it.  She got ready squeezed again and then felt the worst pain she had ever felt.  Ayako had sunk her teeth into her inner thigh and was attempting to rip the skin.  Mayumi didn't release the headscissors though and squeezed as hard as she could.  Ayako stopped biting and could only make small gagging noises as Mayumi's thighs crushed her neck.

Mayumi pictured her star turning performance on stage, her accepting major awards for her shows, touring the great cities of the word, and sharing her gifts with others.  She continued to squeeze keeping the pressure on as she saw the standing ovations and love that she would finally recieve after all the years of struggle.  She closed her eyes, and with a primal scream of effort squeezed once more.

"YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHGG!"  Mayumi screamed as she squeezed.  She screamed so loudly and was so focused on her dream that she didn't noticed Ayako had stopped biting.  She didn't notice that Ayako's struggles had stopped.  She didn't hear the Pop as she crushed Ayako's windpipe or notice the small stain slowly spreading on the mats.  She didn't stop squeezing until she heard someone clapping.

"Well done, well done my dear!  You earned the part!"  Haruko said entering the dance studio.  Mayumi released the hold and Ayako's head hit the floor.  Mayumi noticed the dark purple color of her face, her tongue resting against her cheek.

"Such rage, such strength!  I didn't know you had that ruthlessness in you!  I had you pegged wrong.  The sweet innocent Mayumi no more!  This is the fire I had been searching for!"

Mayumi looked at Ayako's broken body and started to tear up.

"No, no my dear no tears, no tears.  Now is a time for celebration!  Your dream has survived.  It's unfortunate, but Ayako just didn't believe in hers enough.  Not in the way you did.  And that's why you're standing in front of me.  Here, take this."  Haruko removed the leotard from Ayako's body and handed it to Mayumi.  "Let this be a reminder to you of your strength and the belief you have in your dream.  Go home and rest up.   I'll take care of the mess.  You have a performance to star in!"

Mayumi got changed and left the dance studio shellshocked.  She didn't even realize that she was still carrying Ayako's leotard.  She nearly threw up.  She moved to a dumpster to throw it away when she saw a marquee advertising the upcoming show with her name at the top.  She put Ayako's leotard in her bag and headed home. 

"I'll keep climbing for both of us Ayako."   

Offline southwrestler09

• God Member
Re: Blood and Lycra
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2021, 11:28:16 PM »
Well done again buddy.  Enjoyed it a lot!