News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Fingering the Newbie (prostyle ff sexfight squash)

• 0 Replies

Offline StoneKidman

• God Member
  • I'm a writer of erotic wrestling stories(no cyber)
Fingering the Newbie (prostyle ff sexfight squash)
« on: May 16, 2021, 08:36:29 PM »
Sexfight Saturday: Fingering the Newbie
By Stone Kidman

The League had open slots for prostyle sexfight saturdays and a long standing member Beverly Watts had chosen a rookie for an opponent. The forty three year old blonde, standing 5'05" and 131 pounds with a 32C while wearing a black bra and clingy black booty shorts, even held the ropes open for Nikki Lasser. The twenty two year old brunette was 5'04" with her long hair hanging loose to midback, much like Beverly's, and wore a blue bra with white booty shorts; both women wore matching thongs underneath as was the instructions for the match.

"Come on in, sugar, you scared I'll bite?" Beverly winked as the brunette walked up the steps and stepped through. The rookie however made a big mistake of turning her back on the experienced blonde as Beverly came up behind Nikki and grabbed two handfuls of the younger woman's long hair. "Aiee," Nikki squealed as she was whipped into the ropes only to bounce off, right into Beverly's foot. The blonde buried it into her opponent's abdomen, making Nikki grunt as she fell to her knees, gasping for air, while Beverly pulled her opponent up by her hair.

"Always be prepared when you enter the ring, sweetie," the blonde whispered before she kissed Nikki. The crowd whistled as the kiss lasted several seconds until Beverly turned to flip the brunette over with a hairmare, her back landing on the mat with an audible crash. Nikki arched up off the canvas, feeling like she'd just been hit by a car, when she was picked up by her hair again only this time she was dragged over by the ropes.

"Hope you done all your crunches," Beverly whispered before she slammed her fist into Nikki's abdomen. The brunette winced as the blonde's knuckles drove into her belly button over and over until she was wheezing and dangling off the ropes after Beverly had draped her opponent's arms over them. "Time to work that pussy a bit too," she leaned in to hiss in Nikki's ear while her hand slid down the brunette's white booty shorts.

"Ohhh," she moaned, gripping the ropes for leverage while Beverly french kissed her younger opponent as her fingers pumped in and out of the brunette's beaver. "Tasty," she said, licking her own digits while Nikki tried to catch her breath, before driving a knee into the brunette's abdomen.

"Oof," Nikki gasped as the air was driven from her body. She fell to her knees but was pulled upright with not only a handful of hair but Beverly grabbing the back of her opponent's shorts, driving them up with a painful wedgie as she suplexed the rookie into the center of the ring. Nikki was lying prone on the mat, unable to catch her breath, as Beverly ran to the ropes and performed a leg drop across her opponent's chest, crushing the brunette's perky 34B cups. She wailed and rolled around on the mat as if on fire while Beverly drank in the crowd's applause before the older woman grabbed Nikki's shorts and hair again.

She led the brunette over to the ropes, choking Nikki with a knee to the back of the neck while she pulled up her opponent's bra and tweaked her nipples. Nikki's feet kicked wildly on the mat until the ref made Beverly break the illegal hold, the rookie fell to the canvas gasping but not noticing her toplessness as the blonde sauntered over and dropped a knee across the brunette's bare breasts.

"Ahh fuck!" she screamed after rolling around on the mat again.

"Aww, do your wittle boobies hurt," Beverly said in a mocking tone, miming Nikki's crying. She pulled the brunette up by her hair only to wrap her arms around the younger woman, it looked like Beverly was giving her foe a bearhug until she took a step forward and dropped Nikki's crotch across her knee with an inverted atomic drop. She fell to the mat, curled up in a fetal position, but didn't put up any defense as the blonde stripped Nikki of her booty shorts and bra; leaving her in just a white thong.

The crowd grew louder when Beverly herself stepped out of her shorts, but keeping on her bra and thong, as she crossed Nikki's legs at the knee then turned the younger woman over to lock in a sharpshooter. While keeping the brunette's calf tucked under one arm, Beverly tortured Nikki by fingering the brunette only to instead yank on her white thong; sawing it into her sensitive labia until the flimsy underwear finally tore. The momentum made Beverly lose her balance as the pair tumbled to the mat, with Nikki trying to crawl away when the blonde stuck her thumb in the brunette's mouth and fish hooked the rookie.

"Ahhh!" Nikkie screamed as she was pulled back into a sleeper hold. Beverly wrapped her thighs around her opponent's waist, crushing her in body scissors; Nikki grabbed at the forearm around her throat with one hand while trying to reach for the ropes which were over a foot away from her fingertips. Beverly didn't want to finish her younger opponent that way so she instead released the hold and got to her feet while pulling Nikki on all fours by her hair.

"This is my ring, understand that bitch," she growled after throwing Nikki back-first into the corner. The brunette gasped silently in pain before a kick to the abdomen made her expel any air she had left, almost stumbling out until Beverly caught her.

"Not so fast darlin'," the older blonde smiled and pushed Nikki back before lifting her opponent's right leg, draping it across the middle rope. She bent down to suck on Nikki's nipples, licking them lovingly, before moving up to kiss the brunette; keeping a firm grip on her dark brown hair while the blonde's left hand slid down to tease the rookie's clit.

"You're my slave now, understand that...," she said after breaking the kiss. Beverly fingered the brunette to the edge before stopping, teasing Nikki as her body trembled as though she had a chill. "No one else is to touch this anymore," she accentuated her words by pinching Nikki's clit, "not even you." She resumed her tongue duel while edging the nude wrestler with her middle finger, bringing her close before moving up to tease Nikki's clit; drawing a frustrated groan from the brunette.

"Say it slut and I'll get you off, tell everyone who you belong to." Beverly stuck her first two digits inside and Nikki's eyes went wide, her fingers gripping the top ropes again as she tried to hump against the blonde's fingers but was never able to achieve relief.

"Oh god, I'm your slave...please let me cum," Nikki whined as her body shook like she was on the verge of a seizure. Finally Beverly leaned in to give the brunette a hickey, using her two fingers to make the young rookie climax so hard her limbs turned to jelly. Nikki collapsed in a heap, one leg still partially hooked by the rope, as the crowd applauded Beverly after the referee raised the blonde's hand.

Nikki was propped up with her head resting on the bottom turnbuckle as Beverly took her time grinding her pussy while the brunette greedily lapped at the winner's pussy. Only pulling her thong aside, the blonde would only touch Nikki's clit and the rookie's body would shake from another orgasm.

"Remember who owns this now, you'll never be able to cum without me now, slut," the blonde laughed as she grabbed a handful of Nikki's hair while slamming her own pussy into the brunette's face like a bronco buster until she came hard; squirting all over the unfortunate rookie. The pair left arm in arm, surely Beverly would keep her new charge until another rookie caught her eye.

I have a free club where I post all of my stories if you'd like to read more there https://mewe.com/join/kidmanskrypt