News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Apartment catfight Semi final Rd 3 PAFFY Vs BUSTYVENERE !!

• 7 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
I just rented out a luxury apartment. Figured to hand out a few keys to some of the sexy catfighters here.
I did not think at the time. What carnage could happen, if the ladies showed up at the same time!!

The fighting can be main living room, the bathroom, bedroom, kitchen. Anywhere in the apartment you want to take the fight !!

Now they will catfight to victory. Stripping their opponent. Forcing the loser to do walk of shame naked, back home.
After the fight.
Winner advances.
RULES ..
1)A poll tournament that has CONSEQUENCES! Penalty for the losers. You will have to win through to claim full victory.
2)You MUST post during the poll or be disqualified.
3) The consequence penalty .. Ladies if you are the loser at the end of the match. You need to write and post. Your walk of shame  !!
(In your own words, how you think it would go. Can be short or longer if you like.

Ladies your welcome to add extra photo of yourself during the poll, if you want to.
 OK this is last first round fights ... Odd number of ladies to start with. Brandi honestly did not get to have a full fight. Due to other members trying to dictate how tournament would run.
Why I felt it best, and most fair. For her to go against Thea who has not had a fight yet.

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
Re: Apartment catfight Semi final Rd 3 PAFFY Vs BUSTYVENERE !!
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2021, 01:12:33 PM »
Looks like Paffy is on her way to defeat!  And WHO doesn't want to watch a super busty girl kick her opponents butt?!? 

I can lick any woman in the place!  ;)

Offline Bustyvenere

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2021, 03:45:53 PM »
I come into the bedroom completely naked my giants boobs free ready to hit and destroy my rival
I'm  a 24yo girl who love titfight catfight sexfight boxing and nhb, i'm 5'9 145lbs 40M

Offline Bustyvenere

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2021, 08:45:24 AM »
when you enterin the bedroom, i immediatly approach you, and without say a word i start to slap your ugly face wildly
I'm  a 24yo girl who love titfight catfight sexfight boxing and nhb, i'm 5'9 145lbs 40M

Offline Bustyvenere

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2021, 03:54:44 PM »
all there bitch i say taunting you i grab your titties and i brutally start to milk them in every direction, pushing you against the wall

Offline Bustyvenere

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2021, 09:35:39 AM »
Your useless tits start to spray milk, now i slam your body on the bed i get off your thong and i start to fuck you with my left hand

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2021, 02:23:30 PM »
Heading to the final four here ... 

After this one closes .. getting a few things back on track. So
FRI the final four begin ..
SUMMER_CUMMINGS VS NATALIFIT starts this friday.

Then THETHEYOUNGWARRIOR vs the winner here ... Leading to the championship match!!

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2021, 01:43:21 AM »
Busty Venere wins here ....

NEXT up Summer_Cummings vs Natalifit
THEN Theatheyoungwarrior vs Busty Venere

Leading to the championship match!!