News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Fight over my ex girlfriend (one sided)

• 0 Replies

Offline Hash

• Hi I am a boy..Lol Catfight fan since 10 years..
Fight over my ex girlfriend (one sided)
« on: May 18, 2021, 12:29:35 PM »
Well, i will certainly tell you my real incident just about 5month ago.
Between me and Rakesh (indian guy 6'0 86kg 25y.o, Pic will be provide as demand) me (26 y.o 5'6 61kg asian white guy)
Fight start because of my girl Candace(not real name)
When i read Candace and Rakesh Conversation
One day she told me that she will be late because some of her frienda(college friends) held a party at some of their house
Just before that party night i read all the conversations between both of them which makes me doubted on her.
After that i follow next to her where she is going.. and damn she went in an building where Rakesh was waiting in his apartment
I keep follow her as She went in a apartment (Rakeshs one)
After 5 minutes i knock the door no respond comes then I knock loudly and Rakesh comes to open the door wearing jeans and shirtless
I knew something is wrong i pushed him away and move in as i see Candace was in bra
I got shocked but she was a little ashamed but then she smile evil.(look like a real villian)
The Fight:
I was broken as Rakesh respond quickly from behind as he kneed me in my balls omg i was done
I was in trouser and white t-shirt
I stay down on floor grabbing my balls and Candace come next to me and kiss him while standing close to me.
she said to me after the kiss "you aren't satisfying me anywhere you know that? Anywhere means anywhere that's why i prefer him over you" my god i was broken as hell

Rakesh ask Candace do you want me to beay him...
she responds "YEAH" (though I was thinking she would ask him to get me out of the room)

I stand up while holding my balls with left hands try to punch his face but not properly.

he hook me in face without caring of my punch i think i remember that which make my nose bloody.

After that hook i feel blurred view everything couldn't be seen clearly.

Then he grabbed my bloody shirt and roll me over the floor and my shirt goes messy and upper button was broken i was rolled up

he quickly came over me again grabbed my shirt make me stand on my feet..(i was dazed)
He punched my face while holding my shirt 1,2...3 times as blood come over my shirt and he was punching again and again and said "will you see her again" (although she was my girl which he stole)

I was about to fall again on the floor.. but

He held me grabbing my shirt.. and throw me on floor again near by the wall

I became so lazy and losing my strength trying to get up by support of the wall

He taunt "come on honey I'm not done with you yet" as he rush over me punched my chest hard 2 times quickly and them quickly jabbing my stomach 2 times he was about to move back bu turning his face but then 3rd Blaster Punch in belly button.

He wasn't actually satisfied he said "NOT LIKE THIS"  Then he ripped off my shirt and made me shirtless and blood was there on my bare chest and rolling over belly to into trouser then he knee 5 to 6 time in my belly again and I never feel more hurt in my stomach than before and rest of my life.

His knee was hitting on my arms too so he grab my shirt from the floor wiped his sweets from forehead  and tied my hand with that.
So he knee me for 5 more times again and i was done.
I was about to fall blood coming from inner side of my mouth.
He put his both hands on my chest and try to squeeze my chest(don't even remember hardly or slowly)

He call her to come next to him
She came and she wipe little blood from my lips and chest thru her fingers and she rubbing her fingers on my chest

I was almost unconscious and feeling her as She pressed her back on my chest and they start kissing again..

I could feel her ass touching my unconscious dick while she kissing him and She said after kissing "can't you end it soon baby so we can make a night to remember" (That words broke my heart)

he said why not "baby you can sit I'm just coming in 2min"

she sat on couch

Rakesh put both of his hand on my shoulder just to make sure i wouldn't fall on floor

(I was mumbling like Mnnmhmmm)

he said me" baby you are pathetic stuff and I'm gonna fuck candace front of you and I'll promise you won't sex again.."

i was little surprised why he saying that

after that he grab my trouser from front and pull it toward him and see my dick through my Underwear and said "Aww poor thing "(maybe he watch the blood on my underwear) then He lower my trouser

I was barely stand while my trouser was slightly down to my thighs

He just move his right leg a little back and "BAMMMM" quickly make his knee connect between  my legs right in CROTCH and balls he kneed my balls 10 or 12 times...

He said"How Dare You Come Her made Us To Wait For That Huh?" Omg he was literally screaming and then whispered in my ears "YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DON'T DESERVE HER She Is Bandit Queen And I'm Gonna Fuck Her Good for Sure"  He ripped my Underwear and blow a last knee in my Balls for sure.

I screamed hard as I could but that was not hard screamed because I was almost unconscious

Candace stand up while moaning "oh my hmmm no"( don't remember if  she was being pleasured or felt for me)

After that he let me fall on the ground and last thing I remember I fall on the ground with my face and chest and everything was black after that.

I was pass out  not even remember what they do after that

My friend asked me when i told the incident to my friend: that bitch should have at least helped you a little???
Yeah maybe she stopped him at last.

Because i was in my trouser maybe he hit on my balls or not after that but i was in trouser and in hospital  room.

Wish i wouldn't have followed candace that night
I complained in police but nothing happened..they disappeared  after that.

End
« Last Edit: May 18, 2021, 12:48:07 PM by Hash »
I've been in fights(cyber and real) since i have fought over my girlfriend after that incident i am fan of catfight and fistfight

My trillian hash10
My discord  itshash#4637