News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Stripped back

• 5 Replies

Offline EllenShaw

• God Member
  • I'm not done yet...
Stripped back
« on: May 21, 2021, 07:33:57 AM »
I write my stories for personal pleasure and never really planned on sharing them but, with my normal life on hold during the pandemic I decided to keep busy by tidying a few up and posting them on this forum. With things starting to get back to normal this might be my last post for a while. Although I have plenty of stories in the works I have less time to devote to them.

So far, I’ve tried to stick to a loose time sequence of my exploits as a mature fighter, from my comeback match with Jan in 2008 through my tournament fights at the club and my extra-curricular adventures to my boxing tournament defeat at the hands of Miss Tee in 2019 and my decision to retire from the senior tournament circuit.

This story brings things up to date (well up to last summer anyway) with a boxing challenge match that takes place in the middle of the pandemic. This is my first request story (thanks BB and Lesley) and also mentions some characters I’ll be writing about in the future including forum member Judy. It’s bit different to my earlier stories and I hope you enjoy it.

After a poor performance in the 6th senior boxing tournament, I decided to call it a day as far as tournaments were concerned. At 57 I was considerably older than the new wave of senior fighters. I’d had a good run, winning five titles in twelve tournaments and I was ready to take it easy. I started 2020 as a mere spectator again and what a strange year it was turning out to be.

I still went to the club to work out every week and every other week I stayed on to enjoy the league action. In February the 8th senior wrestling tournament started. The six girls contesting the title were Tee (aged 52), Jen (50), Judy (50), Nikki (43), Mair (42) and Stacey (41). In the first round I watched Tee, the reigning champion and my nemesis, take a beating from Judy, the tournament newcomer as well as Stacey beating Nikki and Mair triumphing over tournament favourite Jen.

I was looking forward to the second round when suddenly the world stopped. At the end of March, the virus arrived the world shut down. I had to close my business just before the Easter break, my first opportunity to make decent money in six months, and Gabi had to close her chain of gyms, including the club itself.

We were all forced to stay home and exercise in any way we could. I spent time running and walking on the beach and working out at home as best I could with some improvised gym equipment.

After a couple of months things started to get a bit less draconian and by early July the restrictions eased enough that outdoor group exercise and competition was allowed.  Jay offered to stage fights in a ring erected in the secluded courtyard garden of her country manor house (having previously packed her husband and sons off to their cottage in Snowdonia for the summer).

The club decided to put the leagues on hold but to stage the senior tournament fights at the manor. A ring was duly constructed in the courtyard. Paige moved her digital camera equipment there and took up residence in the guest house (former gate house) of the property. Tee, who was still enjoying something of a lesbian affair with Jay, moved into the manor itself and used it as a training facility. 

Other fighters came for matches and a small audience attended most of them. Because no one knew how long this freedom would last the girls were subjected to a gruelling schedule of a fight every three weeks rather than the usual two months between matches. By the end of July, the tournament was back on track with three rounds completed.

Later in July the message went out that gyms would be able to reopen and work began to reopen the club as a gym only at the beginning of August. Once the gym was open the club would review whether matches could resume there.

It was around then that I got a text message from a from a number I didn’t recognise. The message said:

“It’s a shame you’ve retired, I would have loved to take you on – Lesley”

Well, I didn’t know anyone called Lesley but I guessed it was some kind of a veiled challenge. I responded:

“Who are you and how did you get my number?”

The message came back:

“I told you. I’m Lesley, I'm 58 and I want to kick your ass. As to how I got your number, let’s just say a mutual friend.”

Great, I thought, at least a dozen women at the club have my number, it could have been any of them. None the less my curiosity was aroused and I fired back:

“What do you have in mind?”

The reply came quickly:

“Your choice – I box, I wrestle, you set something up and I’ll take you on at whatever you want. And I’ll beat you too.”

I was sold. I didn’t much care who she was. It sounded like fun and I was missing fighting in a way I never thought I would.

I fired back: “We’ll see who beats who, honey. I’ll be in touch.”

I called the club hoping to get hold of Erica, but it was Gabi who answered. She said Erica was away on a road trip with Stacey. They were preparing the gyms for reopening under the new government rules and Erica was checking progress at the ones in Leeds and Liverpool and would be back tomorrow.

I told her that I’d been challenged to a fight and I was looking to see if it would be possible to stage it at the club. She said that they were in the middle of deep cleaning but that something should be possible in a week or two before they officially reopened the public areas. She asked for a bit of time to think about it. About an hour later she called me back:

“What did you have in mind Ellen?”

“I don’t know Gabi. Boxing? Wrestling? I don’t know much about this woman other than she’s my age and she’s called Lesley.  We haven’t really decided yet.”

“Lesley.  OK.  I think I can arrange something but you’ll have to come alone, just the two of you.  Also, I have a suggestion - how about strip boxing?”

“How does that work?” I asked.

“It’s something I did a couple of times in Munich back in my twenties. You start off wearing bra and pants and box until one of you gets knocked down. Then the round ends and you lose an item of clothing.  The first time you’re knocked down lose your bra, the second time you lose your pants and the third time you lose the fight.”

“Sounds like fun, I like that idea.”

“The beauty of it is you don’t really need a referee, just someone who can step into the ring and take off your clothes when needed. Ask Lesley and see what she thinks. If she she’s interested, we can set something up.”

Nervously I called Lesley for the first time.

“Hello,” she purrs, “I take it you’ve accepted my change? What do you have in mind?”

“Yes, I’ve spoken to Gabi and she says we can use the club ring but only if we fight alone with no supporters.  She suggested strip boxing, five rounds, you start in bra and pants that lose an item of clothing each time you’re knocked down.”

“Sounds interesting, but let’s make it more interesting. How about nine rounds instead of five? Start in bra, pants, singlet and shorts. Tops come off first, first one to be knocked down five times loses.”

I don’t know if was the idea of getting back in the ring or just her sexy voice – probably both – but I was getting horny just listening to her.

“OK, you’re on, let’s do it.”

With the gym still officially closed we agree a very simple setup. Gabi will referee and Jill, using the old mobile cameras, will film things from the control room. No one else will be present. Just the three of us in the ring and Jill upstairs and out of sight.

I arrive at the club on a sunny afternoon in August. Gabi has specifically said to arrive at 2:25pm and park around the back. As I pull up, the fire exit door opens and Gabi beckons me in.

“Lesley is already here. You’re in the blue corner. Get changed and warm up, we’ll start at 3:00pm.”

The fire exit lets me into a stairwell and I follow Gabi up one flight of stairs, emerging into the chill out zone, the place where we hang out after matches. Gabi leaves me and heads up the spiral staircase to the upper floor as I open the door to the blue corner dressing room.

Once in the dressing room I lay out my fighting clothes, undress and start putting them on. Today I am the woman in black. First off, a black thong with lacey sides, I pull the pants on and feel the fabric disappear into my bum crack. Next a pair of short black satin shorts with yellow trim that just about cover my butt cheeks. A black half cup push-up bra accentuates my cleavage (not that it needs it) under a tight fitting black lycra singlet. I slip on a pair of black leather boxing boots with black laces and my black silk kimono, which just about covers my derriere and leaves the hem of my shorts on display. Finally, I tie my hair into a short pony tail and then I wait…

After a couple of minutes Gabi comes into the dressing room dressed in her striped referee’s shirt and high waisted black briefs that show off strong firm legs that belie her 64 years. I slip on my black leather boxing gloves. Gabi laces them up for me and says: “All set?” I nod my agreement. “OK, give me two minutes to sort your opponent out and we’ll start. Wait for the buzzer before you come through.”

She walks out into the ring room and I go and stand by the door. I’m not used to the buzzer. Some girls like to wait in the dressing room to be ‘in the zone’ for their fight but I always prefer to be out there watching the other fighters. It takes my mind off things. Nerves are building, butterflies start (they always do) and it seems an age before the buzzer sounds. I push open the door, walk into the ring room and climb into the blue corner.

At the same moment Lesley walks out of the red corner dressing room and climbs into the red corner, ducking under the top rope. I get my first sight of her as she stands up. She’s slightly taller than me and her head is crowned with a mop of red hair down to her shoulders, more reminiscent of Peggy than Nancy, and she has piercing green eyes like Mair’s. She’s wearing an emerald green robe that’s a little longer than mine, stretching half way down her shapely thighs, green leather boxing boots with white laces and green leather gloves.

Gabi is standing in the centre of the ring but it’s Jill who makes the introductions from the control room, her disembodied voice echoing through speakers in the roof:

“Ladies and gentlemen, this is a strip boxing contest between…In the red corner, standing 5’10”, weighing 155lbs, 58 years of age and measuring 36E-27-39 – Lucky Lesley!”

Lesley raises her arms before slipping off her robe and dropping it out of the ring. Her white singlet and white satin shorts, both edged in emerald green, contrast well with my black outfit. Her shorts are cut slightly higher than mine, revealing a glimpse of her firm butt cheeks.

“And in the blue corner, standing 5’8”, also 58 years old and weighing 155lbs but measuring 38c-29-42 – Ellen Shaw!”

I shrug off my kimono revealing my all black outfit, raise my hands and do a twirl as Jill continues:

“This is a strip boxing contest, no counts and no time limit. Each round will end when a fighter is knocked down. The loser of each round will forfeit an item of clothing. The fight will end when one fighter is knocked down for a fifth time, the other fighter being pronounced the winner.”

Gabi signals to us to join her in the centre of the ring for a short briefing and I get to see Lesley up close for the first time. She looks fit. Her abs are well defined and her stomach, while not exactly a washboard, is a lot tighter than mine. I feel a bit flabby by comparison. Gabi explains her role in the match:

“Ladies, as this is essentially a free for all with no breaks or standing counts I will keep out of your way. I will only intervene if I think one of you is in serious trouble and I need to stop the fight. If you are knocked down, please go to the centre of the ring where I will remove one of your garments. Good luck to you both. Return to your corners and we’ll begin.”

We do as we’re asked and a few seconds later the bell rings. Lesley comes out fast, bobbing a weaving with her guard high. I’m slower by contrast. I’m not used to fighting with clothes on. It sounds crazy I know but I feel restricted by my top and bra. We exchange tentative jabs for a while and then she sees an opening and hits me with a straight right to my heart. It stops me dead and before I can react and left hook hits my temple and sends me staggering sideways.

I regain my footing and raise my guard. ‘OK, if that’s how you want it’ I think to myself and look to go on the attack. She dances away and I find myself chasing her round the ring. Stand still why don’t you? Eventually I back her into a corner and succeed in landing a few punches to her abs and the sides of her big tits. Just as I think I’m getting somewhere she slips out of the corner to my left, catching me with another left hook as she goes. As her punch hits home so does reality. This girl knows how to box. I could be in some trouble here if I’m not careful.

Her punch connects with my cheek and I stagger again but I’m quickly after her and this time I manage to get through.  A series of lefts and rights connect with her boobs and belly. She covers up and I back her onto the ropes. I’m about to drive an uppercut between her breasts when suddenly that left hook of hers catches me again. I’m seeing stars as she follows up with a right hook to my left breast. I clutch my tit in agony, guard wide open. Her left hook connects with my temple and I feel my legs give out as I crumple to the mat. First blood to Lesley!

I sit there on the mat for a few seconds, right hand rubbing my bruised head, as she makes her way back to her corner with a satisfied smile on her face.

Slowly I get to my feet and walk to the centre of the ring. Gabi walks up behind me. I raise my arms and she pulls my singlet over my head revealing my push up bra. Then I slowly make my way back to my corner to await the next round.

A few seconds later Jill’s voice comes over the speakers to announce: “Lesley leads by one knockdown to none; the next round starts in 10 seconds.”

The bell sounds and we come out of our corners, perhaps a bit more wary this time. Singlet gone I feel a bit freer but my boobs still don’t move in the way I’m used to and I’m still slower than she is. She comes across the ring and uses her long jab to put me on the defensive. I back away and cover up as she repeatedly jabs at my head. None of her blows connect.

She starts to close on me and I see an opening, firing off a straight right that finds its way inside her left elbow and flattens her left breast. That’s slowed her a bit. She backs away. I go on the attack and manage to land a couple more telling blows before she strikes back, catching me with a wild punch to the temple that sends me stumbling away – she doesn’t follow me.

In an unspoken agreement we stand apart, on opposite sides of the ring, and take a moment to collect ourselves before resuming our dance.

I go on the attack, hitting her with a series of lefts and rights to the sides of her stomach and abs but then she catches me with a right to the face and I back away. This time she follows me and suddenly I’m covering up as she backs me into the ropes and hits me with a series of lefts and rights. I deflect most of them but a couple strike home on my breasts, one almost knocking my right tit out of my bra. I manage to slip away to my left, ducking under a right hook as I go, and we square off again away from the ropes.

I close on her and fire off a left and a right aimed at her big boobs. She deflects them both and suddenly I’m in trouble again as a blow to my solar plexus knocks the wind out of me. I drop my arms and she closes in, raining punches on my boobs and belly and forcing me back onto the ropes. I raise my gloves and try to push her back but a right hook connects with my left temple and the canvas leaps up and smacks me in the face – or at least that’s what it feels like.

The bell sounds again. I’m face down next to the ropes. I push myself to my hands and knees and pull myself up on the ropes. I stand unsteadily for a moment before walking to the centre of the ring, glancing across at a rather smug looking Lesley lounging in her corner.

I stand in the centre of the ring. Gabi comes up behind me and unclasps my bra. As she does so she whispers in my ear: “I think she’s got the measure of you Ellen.”

As my boobs swing free, I murmur: “Tell me about it.”

“Concentrate Ellen.” She whispers as she whisks my bra away, walks to my corner and drops it on top of my kimono and singlet.

I follow her, slightly dejected at being topless already, my pink nipples pert in the cool of the air conditioning, goosebumps forming on my areola.

I stand in my corner and try to compose myself as Jill’s voice announces: “Lesley leads by two knockdowns to none; the next round starts in 10 seconds.”

Deep breaths, Ellen, time to focus and pull one back.

The bell sounds and I come out on the attack and am rewarded almost immediately when my straight right finds her left E cup again. She lowers her guard and my left hook connects with her right temple. She staggers. Her guard goes up again and my right catches her under the heart while the follow up left hook slams into the side of her right breast. She staggers, to her left and into the ropes. For a moment they save her from going down but I throw another left hook that connects with the side of her head and she finally goes down for the first time.

The bell sounds as I back away, grateful that she has yet to land a blow on my exposed boobs. She’s quickly on her feet. If she’s at all fazed by the knockdown it doesn’t show. She comes to the centre of the ring and raises her arms so that Gabi can remove her singlet.

She’s wearing a full cup lace bra in dark green, teal I guess you’d call it, big boobs but well supported. I need them free if I’m going to do her any lasting damage.

She goes back to her corner and we both take a breather before Jill announces: “Lesley leads by two knockdowns to one; the next round starts in 10 seconds.”

I look across at Lesley. She looks keen to get going and I steel myself for her attack.

The bell sounds and she dances across the ring. I raise my guard and fire off a couple of jabs. She responds in kind. I back up a bit. She pushes forward. I turn to my right and she slips past me. As she does so a right hook slams into my left temple and leave me seeing stars. I stumble backwards and she turns on me, launching an uppercut that connects with my jaw.

My head is swimming. She backs away and I stagger forward on jelly legs. She goes to take another swing but she needn’t bother, my legs give out and I drop to my knees before pitching forward onto all fours.

For a while I just stay there, staring at the canvas until my head stops spinning. Gabi comes over and asks if I’m OK.  I push myself up to my knees and then get to my feet, swaying gently for a moment before turning and walking to the centre of the ring.

Gabi kneels before me and slides down my shorts, exposing my thong – all that now stands between me and total nudity is that scrap of black cotton and some leather gloves and boots.

Jill’s voice comes over the speakers again reminding me how far behind I am: “Lesley leads by three knockdowns to one, round 5 starts in 10 seconds.”

I have to get back into this fight. I’m two knockdowns from defeat and she’s two knockdowns behind me. I need to get her bra off if I’m to have a chance. I steel myself – go get her girl!

The bell rings and I throw caution to the wind. I have to win this round. I charge out of my corner, fists flailing. Erica would have a fit if she saw me now, leaving myself totally exposed like this.

Lesley bobs and weaves and most to my swings find nothing but air. She hits me with a couple of punches of her own but I shrug them off. Then a lucky right uppercut knocks her left tit out of her bra. I’m halfway there! Also, I seem to have done some damage as she staggers as clutches her boob, leaving her left side exposed.

My left connects with her jaw and then my right hook hits her temple and down she goes. I can’t help but throw my hands in the air in jubilation. If I’m going to win this match, I’ve got to attack her tits. Now they’re free I can go to work on them properly.

She’s a little dazed but quickly picks herself up and walks to the centre of the ring. Gabi comes up behind her and undoes her bra. Those pendulous breasts swing free as she shakes the straps down over her wrists. The cups fall away revealing thick nipples and large brown areola. If my nipples are buttons hers are organ stops.

Gabi collects the bra and carries it to the red corner, dropping it on the growing pile of garments outside the ring.

Lesley follows her, looking composed and confident. She turns and smiles at me across the ring as I appraise her boobs again. Now those big jugs of hers are free I’ve got a target to aim for. All I can think about is pounding them until she begs for mercy.

Jill intones: “Lesley leads by three knockdowns to two. Round 6 starts in 10 seconds.”

At the sound of the bell, I waste no time. I charge across the ring and let fly at her breasts. She covers up so I vary my attack – left, right, one to the head. She’s pinned against the ropes. She holds her hands in front of her face but he forearms aren’t long enough to protect her head and those pendulous boobies so I keep on – left, right, one to the head,

Eventually she can’t take any more. She sinks to the mat along the ropes and sits there cradling her battered boobs. Gabi goes over and speaks to her. She reluctantly gets to her feet and moves to the centre of the ring. Gabi kneels in front of her and slides those white shorts down. No surprise to see she’s wearing a teal thong that matches her bra but barely covers her pussy.

Jill confirms what we already know: “Three knockdowns each. Round 7 starts in 10 seconds.”

Finally, we’re even but it won’t stay that way for long. The bell rings and she comes flying out of her corner and hits me with a hail of blows before I even have a chance to defend myself.

I’m dazed and staggering. She hits me with a left and right to the boobs. I try to cover up, lowering my arms and a hail of punches connect with my head. My arms go up and more punches hit my boobs, drawing my guard down again. An uppercut connects with my jaw and I hit the mat face down. The bell rings but I don’t hear it. I’m out cold.

When I come to, Gabi is shaking me gently and telling me to get up. She looks concerned and asks me if I’m OK to continue. I nod yes and she tells me again to get up. I struggle to my feet, staggering slightly and stand while Gabi kneels in front of me and lowers my panties to reveal my neatly trimmed Brazilian.

“Nice…” she murmurs as I step out of them and stand naked for a moment. She picks up my knickers, stands up and takes them to my corner.

Jill’s disembodied voice announces: “Lesley leads by four knockdowns to three, round 8 starts in 10 seconds.”

I don’t bother to return to my corner, I wait for the bell where I’m standing and take my guard, my head still ringing.

At the bell Lesley dances out again, throwing out jabs. I do my best to protect myself but I’m slow and her punches find their way through. One catches me on the temple and my head goes back. I stumble but stay on my feet. Then she varies her attack and goes low.

Using my pubes as a target Lesley drives an upper cut into my pussy. I stagger and clutch myself, I’m completely defenceless. She hits me with a left and right to the boobs and knocks me back into my own corner. Another uppercut parts my tits and connects with my jaw. I slump on the turn buckle, arms over the top rope. I’m completely exposed and at her mercy. Another couple of blows and I’ll be on the deck and it will all be over. I brace myself and then…she stops.

I look over at her and, to my annoyance, see she’s showboating. She obviously thinks she’s got me beaten. She’s jigging around with her arms in the air, shaking those big tits and pounding her fists against each other. Her green thong is a much darker shade around her crotch, she’s soaking wet!

Bitch! She’s getting off on beating me and giving me a break to drag it out!

Sorry sister but I don’t do charity, least of all from a bitch like you.

Anger takes over. I launch myself out of the corner and clock the showboating bitch with a clubbing right hook to her smug face. She goes down like a felled tree.

Satisfied I turn away and walk back to my corner. When I get there, I see Gabi crouching over Lesley checking if she’s OK. This is what I must have looked like to her a few minutes ago.

Lesley’s sitting up now but she’s clearly in trouble as Gabi holds up fingers and asks her how many. All of a sudden, I’m worried she might stop the fight and I won’t get to see what’s under that green thong.

She’s clutching the side of her head and Gabi checks for a cut but it seems fine.

Slowly, shakily and with a little help from the ref, Lesley gets to her feet. She leans against the ropes for a moment before walking to the centre of the ring. Gabi kneels in front of her and slowly pulls down her thong, revealing a perfectly shaven pussy with proud labia on full display. Gabi’s face is very close to Lesley’s snatch and, for a moment, I think she’s going to kiss it.

Lesley steps out of the thong. Gabi picks it up, sniffs it and carries it to the red corner, where she drops it on top of Lesley’s other clothes.

I’m shocked for a moment. In all the years I’ve known Gabi I’ve never seen her take an interest in another woman. Yet here we are. First, she complements my Brazilian and now she’s sniffing my opponent’s wet knickers – what next? Is she broadening her horizons at 64?

I’m jarred back to reality by Jill’s voice saying: “Four knockdowns each, the final round starts in 10 seconds, may the best woman win.”

I look across as Lesley. She looks a little uncomfortable. Perhaps it’s the nudity or perhaps she’s still stunned from my hay maker.

The bell sounds and we square off again. Whatever was troubling Lesley, she’s shaken it off and seems as confident as ever. She hits me with a couple of blows to the boobs and follows up with a right hook that hits my temple and sends me staggering into the ropes. The ropes save me from going down and as she closes on me, I fire off some blows of my own, catching her in the left tit and the lower belly. She covers up and I push her back with a series of blows to her sides. She responds with a right hook that just misses my nose and a straight left that flattens my right tit. I clutch my breast and she hits me with a right upper cut that connects with my jaw and sends me staggering backwards.

I’m seeing stars as she closes in for the kill. I block her right and fire off one of my own that connects with her left breast. She responds with a left hook. I duck under it and drive a right uppercut into her shaven haven.

She goes up on tip toes and her mouth forms a perfect O as she pitches forward, gloved hands diving between her legs. I’m rising and swinging, my over arm left hook connects with her jaw and she goes down on her left side, ending up on her back, hands still clutching her pussy.

“…and stay down.” I hear myself saying.

Gabi comes over and squats down. Lesley’s eyes have rolled up in her head and, for a moment, Gabi is concerned. But Lesley quickly recovers, although she’s whimpering and still clutching her sex. After a moment or two Gabi takes hold of her wrists and removes her gloves before standing up and facing me. I’m just staring down at Lesley:

“Stay there bitch, you’re mine now” I say to her as Gabi takes my wrists and removes my gloves.

Jill’s disembodied voice comes over the speakers again. “Ladies and gentlemen your winner, by five knockdowns to four, Ellen.”

I raise my arms in victory and then turn back to Lesley, still flat on her back, wearing nothing but her boxing boots.

I hear Gabi say: “I’ll leave you ladies to it. There’ll be a little something for you in the chill out zone. When you’re done make your own way out of the building.”

With that she climbs out of the ring and heads for the door to the red corner dressing room.

I walk over to Lesley and stand with my feet either side of her boobs, staring down at her, naked except for my leather boots. She stares directly up into my pussy.

“Looks like lucky Lesley has left the building, how is licky Lesley going to do?” I ask as I kneel down, resting my bum on her boobs.

I gentle cup the back of her head and guide her mouth towards my pussy. She seems to need to encouragement and soon my clit is getting a thorough treatment from her tongue. She’s clearly done this before. I reach back with my right hand and slip my fingers into her moist labia. She moans a little and her licking intensifies. I feel my climax coming and cry out just as she peaks as well. For a moment the ring room echoes to the sound of two women crying “Yes! Yes! Yes!”

After a moment I slide off her and kneel to one side. She looks up at me and says: “Oh Ellen, I’m such a fool. I should have known that if I got you riled you beat me. Just like the last time.”

WTF…?! “What did you just say?!”

“I said ‘just like the last time’ – you don’t remember, do you?”

I stare at her blankly for a moment as she starts to sit up.

“Spring 1988. The club are auditioning for a new member. Two girls go head-to-head in a topless wrestling match…”

“Lesley, that Lesley, I knew we’d met before, I sensed it, I just couldn’t think when or where.”

She’s on her knees now, facing me, we’re just inches apart.

“I pounded your pussy Ellen, I thought I had you beat, but you came back and knocked me out. Just like today.”

She spreads her arms and offers her open hands. I spread mine and we interlock fingers. Moving together on our knees, face to face, breasts to breasts, pussy to pussy. We start grinding our bodies against each other, fighting for supremacy again. She’s stronger and starts pushing me back – I may just lose this unexpected rematch. Her lips find mine. We kiss. And then, without warning, she breaks the hold, throwing herself on her back and thrusting her hips at me, pleading:

“Lick me, Ellen. Make me come again.” 

I stare down at her inviting labia. What the heck! I lower my head between her legs and go to work. Her thighs snap shut around my ears and she rolls over, rolling me onto my back. I’m about to cry out in protest when she releases my head and quickly swivels around.

“Not like that, like this.” She says as she buries her face in my fanny while lowering hers to my mouth. A frantic round of two-way cunnilingus ensues and, once again, we climax simultaneously.

Post-coital we are both exhausted and she just lays on me for a few minutes before eventually rolling off. We sit up, our faces soaked with each other’s love juices, and embrace. Then she stands up and says, matter of factly:

“Shower time, then chat time. See you in the chill out zone in half an hour.”

It’s an instruction not a request. With that she walks to the red corner, climbs out of the ring, picks up her clothes and marches to the red corner dressing room leaving me sat in the middle of the ring. I’m confused, I know I won the fight but I feel I might be losing the war.

After a minute or two I make my way to the blue corner dressing room and into the shower, the smell of her sex still on my fingers as I wash my face and soap down my sweaty body. I ache. We’ll both have bruises tomorrow. But, right now, I’m feeling vaguely euphoric. I’ve won my first fight in 8 months and enjoyed some great girl-on-girl sex as a reward.

Shower finished a I dry myself off and get dressed, white t-shirt, cheese cloth blouse, jeans and deck shoes – it’s late afternoon in the middle of summer and I live by the sea, I’ll go for a walk on the beach on my way home and maybe a swim as well. With my fighting gear and underwear packed discretely in my tote I walk into the chill out zone.

She’s already there, dressed in a dark green two-piece suit and wearing horn rimmed glasses, looking every inch the business woman. Her skirt ends above her knees and shows off her shapely legs. She looks up from fiddling with her mobile and smiles a hello.

On the table there’s a bottle of champagne on ice, two glasses and two envelopes, one marked “congratulations to the winner” and one marked “commiserations to the loser” – I recognise Jay’s beautiful handwriting.

“Drink?” Lesley asks as she stands up and picks up the bottle. She opens it deftly and I notice her long red fingernails as the cork pops. She fills two glasses and hands me one. Then she pushes over the envelope marked “congratulations to the winner”.

“I guess this is yours, I’ll take the other one.”

For a moment she looks downcast.

“Cheer up Lesley, it was a close-run thing, you nearly had me beaten there.”

“I know, I should have laid you out while I had the chance.”

“You think you had a chance?” I retort, knowing just how close I was to going down. She chuckles and our eyes lock, we both know that I didn’t win that fight, she just lost it.

“So, Lesley, it’s been 32 years, what have you been up to all this time?”

“Life I guess, just like you, making my way.”

“Are you married?”

“Yes thanks, happily, with two strapping lads to show for it.”

“You?”

“I was, not anymore.”

“And kids?”

“Not mine but they call me mum. I raised them after his first wife walked out – then the bastard walked out on me.”

“Shame. Still, at least you have the kids…”

“They’re grown up now but they look out for me. I’m an independent gal these days, just me and my baby sister running our little shop.”

“And you had a successful second line in your fighting?”

“I did for a while but then I gave up.”

“I know, but you came back and you’ve had more success as a mature fighter – what made you do that?”

“A woman called Jan goaded me into it. I fought her and, even though I lost, I enjoyed it so I came back. But how about you? What did you do after our match? Did you keep on fighting? I rather hoped you’d join the league after Sian left.”

“I was never asked but, yes, I’ve been fighting on and off ever since. I went back to Ireland for a while and joined a small underground circuit there. I got a job in Vienna for a while and found out about Harry’s club. I fought there for a bit. I even had a couple of matches with your nemesis – Tee, or Teri as she called herself back then.”

She’s interrupted by the sound footsteps on the staircase and Jay comes into view. She stops halfway down and speaks to us. Her opening gambit throws me into confusion again:

“Hello Lesley, nice to see you here again. How’s your big sister?”

“Annie’s fine Jay, and sends her regards. I don’t think we’ll be seeing her over here again anytime soon. Retirement in San Diego seems to suit her.”

Once again, my mind is blown and I’m struggling to keep up. So not only this this woman the girl I fought when I tried out for the club all those years ago, it also turns out she’s the younger sister of Annie, one of the club’s founding members and Jay’s arch rival.

“Ladies, Gabi and I have just been watching the rushes. Congratulations on an excellent fight. We’d like to issue the video. I’ll invite you over for a private screening once Jill has edited it – shall we say Friday week at 2pm?”

We both nod in agreement.

“In that case I’ll leave you to chat and see you next week.”

I can’t resist asking the question that’s been on my mind for the last hour.

“Jay, why did you never invite Lesley back to fight at the club?”

Jay chuckles: “I guess after Annie and Sian I’d had enough of feisty Irish redheads.”

With that she disappears back up the stairs and I turn back to Lesley. She tops up our glasses and continues:

“After Austria I went to Canada for a bit. Annie was living there and working as a pro wrestler. She invited me to join her. We fought as a tag team for a while – you know the scene, a lot of theatrics, we were Irish sisters, they loved us but it wasn’t really my scene so I came back here, got a job and married my boss. Now he’s retired and I’m running the business – well the boys do most of the work but I’m in charge.”

“What business are you in, if you don’t mind me asking?”

“What’s euphemistically called ‘holiday parks’ – a static caravan park, the sort of place the customers at your little shop stay during the summer season. We’re at Baker’s Farm, just a few miles from you.”

“And now you’re fighting again?”

“Oh, I’ve been fighting for years, ever since the boys were old enough to be left with a baby sitter. I’ve connected with a few people on-line. I’ve fought your friends, Jan and Peggy, and few others, mainly cat fights and wrestling but a bit of boxing too.”

“I got the feeling you knew what you were doing with the gloves on.”

“I was at Sian’s the night you fought Mitzi. You won’t remember but my fight was just before yours. I won and I was just leaving the ring as you came in.”

“Sorry, I was in the zone, I don’t remember much about that night but now you come to mention it I recall a woman with her arms raise in victory and another on the mat out cold. That was you?”

“Yes, we were boxing. The other girl was called Angie. She put up a good fight but I knocked her out in the 5th round.”

“What does your husband think of your fighting?”

“He loves it, almost as much as his golf, and it’s good for his libido. He’s getting on a bit and has trouble getting it up. Watching my fight videos helps.”

“And the boys – do they know?”

“They know mummy like’s a tussle. Pete’s girlfriend Ellie fights here in the league and I’ve fought her mum, Judy, a couple of times – she’s a bit of a handful mind, 10 years my junior and 10lbs heavier.”

“What, Judy who’s fighting in this year’s senior tournament?”

“That’s the one – buxom dark-haired woman.”

“Did you beat her?”

“Not a chance, she’s a little tiger. She may be shorter than me but she’s tough and surprisingly agile – I’d give good odds on her winning the tournament.”

We lapse into silence for a moment before she speaks again.

“Ellen, I really enjoyed our post-match love making. I hope you don’t mind me asking but are you gay?”

“If you’d asked me 10 years ago, I’d have said no way. These days I think I’m bi leaning towards lesbian.”

“I know what you mean. My husband’s a few years older than me and has trouble keeping me satisfied. I don’t want another man but I do enjoy a woman’s touch.”

“I think we all get that way as we get older. Girly love is so much less violent – at least most of the time.”

For a moment my mind drifts back to my post-match encounters with Tee, they were hardly what you would call gentle – closer to rape than love making. She interrupts my train of thought:

“Do you think that’s true for Gabi as well?”

“Oh, you noticed that too?”

“When she pulled my knickers down and saw my soaking labia her eyes lit up. I thought she was going to kiss it then and there.”

“I did wonder…”

“So, is she coming round?”

I chuckle. “Gabi? No. She’s always been a lesbian, but she’s been a one-woman girl until now.”

“Really, who?”

Before I can answer she changes the subject again.

“Ellen, I really must be going now.”

She stands up before adding: “I’d love to wrestle you again. How about it?”

As I get to my feet I glance at her long red fingernails and say: “With those talons?”

She laughs.

“They’re false” she says “I always say that a girls nails should match her knickers”

She lifts her skirt to reveal a lacey scarlet thong

“So do I.” I reply.

She glances at my fingers: “But Ellen, you’re not wearing any nail varnish”

“I’m not wearing any knickers either.” I reply.

Quick as a flash her hand reaches for the zip of my jeans, pulls it down and slips inside. A squeal from her says she likes what she finds, a moan from me says her finger has found my G spot. I slip my hand under her skirt, frantically pushing the thong aside and finding her pussy wet and inviting. We finger each other and kiss passionately again but then she suddenly breaks off.

“Time to go.” She says, pulling her hand out of my jeans, zipping them up and giving me a pat on the pussy as I withdraw my hand. Once again, I get the feeling I’m not in control.

She smooths her dress, picks up her bag and heads for the door to the blue dressing room. At the door she turns and blows me a kiss saying “I want a rematch…and next time I’ll win.”

With that she’s gone. I finish my drink, pick up my bag and head for the beach where I take a long walk on my own to a secluded spot where I can go skinny dipping.

Offline romanticjock

• LIke FvF and MvM erotic fights between equals
Re: Stripped back
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2021, 04:43:58 PM »
Damn, is it bad that I would love to see a porn like this, both more mature ladies boxing, losing spots of clothing until both fighting in the nude, then the loser forced to pleasure the winner any way they want just in boxing shoes in the ring...

Offline F4UCORSAIR

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2021, 04:58:07 PM »
Very good story, boxing,seniors and sex. Very nice.

Offline bosom-buddy

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2021, 06:36:24 PM »
Superb storytelling.  So arousing to see these two busty matures box so skilfully. I immensely enjoyed the slow reveal, the garments being slowly stripped until the ladies compete bare breasted. And then finally the better woman take her reward and is pleasured by the loser.  I for one can't wait to see them wrestle and feel the lovely redhead Lesley could be the better woman if she reins in her showboating tendencies. BB

Offline rocknrick22

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2021, 07:12:44 AM »
Excellent!  Thank you for sharing. :)

Offline bosom-buddy

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2021, 10:10:14 AM »
Hello Judy,
Lesley here. I’m glad you enjoyed my fight with Ellen, I thoroughly enjoyed it despite being on the losing side!
I look forward to you featuring in one of her stories but in the meantime maybe we can set something up; I’d be interested in taking in both you and your daughter although perhaps not both at the same time (unless you’d like that......)
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Lesley