News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

awesome kong vs kimberly holland (prison cellmates.. no escape)

• 2 Replies

Offline dixonotto8

so if youve been following my stories lately you would have caught the last one where kong dismantles of aylen alvarez in a very violent fashion.. no worries that little slut aylen is still traumatized from her experience.. Kong definetly got the best of her.. but it turns out video cameras caught part of it which landed kong a 6 month prison sentence.. but as kong has said she wants to wipe out as many pretty privileged sluts as possible.. which is crazy because her new cellmate is the beautiful fake breasted Kimberly Holland. Great news for Kong.. horrendous news for Kimberly. Kimberly has no idea what she is in for. As Kong is taken to her new cell the women of the prison stare at her and pray to god she wont be entering as their new cellmate. Kimberly was very concerned once she caught a glimpse of the new beast entering the prison.. Kimberly gulped and stepped back from her cell door and said to herself "oh god.. god no" as kong approached.. stared kimberly directly in the eyes and salivated heavily.. with a deranged look on her face Kong was ready to do some damage. She entered the cell and Kimberly backed up into a corner and put her head in between her knees like a toddler. Kong slowly approaches Kimberly as Kimberly whimpers and begins to cry.. Kimberly says "please dont hurt me. please" as kong approaches her slowly, Kong has yet to say a word which makes her all the more menacing.. Kong then approaches Kimberly and rather surprisingly gently finesses Kimberly up to her level by gently grabbing her chin... Kimberly looks fearful into Kongs eyes and thinks to herself, "this is it.. im done for" kong then breaks the long awaited silence with this chilling remark.. "6 months with you. There is no escape." and turns and walks away. Kimberly became even more scared than she already was.. Kimberly again pleads "please dont hurt me. please i beg you just let me be" kong erupts into a loud laughter.. its pretty obvious that Kong is going to make these next 6 months for Kimberly a living nightmare.. she just wants to build up Kimberly's fear for a couple of days then after time has passed she will strike..

When Kong decides the time is right.. what should she do to poor kimberly? lets get into details here in the replies.. i want to hear from you guys below what should be done to this bitch.. theres no escape for kimberly. its kongs fantasy, a blonde blow up tit slut and one big behemoth of a black woman (kong).. for six months. so lets hear below what will happen. eager to hear how you guys conclude this story!!!

Offline dixonotto8

Re: awesome kong vs kimberly holland (prison cellmates.. no escape)
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2021, 02:28:33 PM »
here is poor little kimberly.. awaiting her 6 month hell!

Offline vivvivve

• God Member
Re: awesome kong vs kimberly holland (prison cellmates.. no escape)
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2021, 06:27:28 PM »
a quick kick from Kimberly takes Kong by surprise hitting her square between the leg. the big black woman collapses on the floor unable to get up. Kimberly wins. there. concluded