News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Big Bitches vs Beautiful Bitches Wrestling League

• 7 Replies

Offline dixonotto8

Big Bitches vs Beautiful Bitches Wrestling League
« on: May 21, 2021, 08:46:19 PM »
just an idea i had.. what if there was a wrestling league which was just beautiful women vs big strong mean nasty women.. basically just a way for some massive angry dykes to get their hands all over a helpless beautiful little broad and make them their bitch a couple nights a week.. it would honestly do good ratings i think.. I will list the wrestlers below.. feel free to add whoever youd like

Offline dixonotto8

Re: Big Bitches vs Beautiful Bitches Wrestling League
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2021, 09:11:45 PM »
First ill give you some of the "big bitches"

Awesome Kong- absolute animal.. slams bitches so hard that I wouldnt be surprised if one day one of these bitches just breaks in half.. dangerous
Tatianna Butler - female bodybuilder.. one of the scariest things youll ever see
Amy Lee- ruthless will make bitches bleed if necessary.. crazy white trash fat woman with some anger issues 
Afrika- Absolute beast.. built like a male bodybuilder will choke a bitch out with ease
essence monet- one of the scariest looking black female bodybuilders youll ever see.. might make these little bitches cry just by looking at them.
roxanne edwards- big tall black woman with some massive arms.. stands in at 6'3 and has absolutely ridiculous biceps.. comes from the ghetto and is ready to fuck shit up.
monique hayes- another huge black body builder with a crazy temper
sharran alexander- a 6'0 480 pound sumo wrestler who can do some serious damage
aja kong- short but huge.. will drop some of these pretty sluts like a sack of potatoes
havok- huge wrestler.. super weird and intimidating.. scary looking as fuck
Shaniqua- crazy muscular lady
iris kyle- scariest of the bodybuilders

Beautiful bitches (no explanation necessary)
Aylen Alvarez
Claudia Gestro
Lindsey Vuolo
Tasha Nicole
Kimberly Holland
Ally Rivera
Karen Mcdougal
Rebecca Dipietro
Jessica Burciaga
kitana baker
theresa correa
Paula Larocca
Racquel/ Cj Gibson
Jennifer Walcott
Hillary Fisher
Ashley Lowe
Carmella Decesare
Tamara Witmer
Tishara Cousino
Stephanie Glasson
Jaime Edmondson
Cara Zavaleta
Jo Garcia
Brooke Richards
Lisa Dergan
Danielle Fornarelli
Lucy Pinder
Lauren Jones
Jamie Westenhiser
Shannon James

« Last Edit: May 21, 2021, 09:24:00 PM by dixonotto8 »

Offline dixonotto8

carmella decesare vs amy lee
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2021, 10:15:42 PM »
the way matches are chosen are by a random draw.. crazy how this first one came about as the other day these two had a little disagreement.. Carmella is known to be a bitchy girl and when Amy Lee did something that Carmella didnt like Carmella responded with "shut up you fat bitch" luckily for Carmella's sake there were many people around.. Amy tried to get through to Carmella and make her eat her words but was blocked off and Carmella ran away.. its clear Carmella has never had to suffer the consequences for the way she behaves and that is all about to change tonight.. During the drawing Amy's name was pulled first and after her name was pulled she said "give me that cxnt Carmella" and seconds later.. Boom. Carmella was visibly frightened and looked like she was about to cry.. scared for her life. Amy approached her and got in her face and said "Im gonna break your fucking JAW" Carmella was awfully quiet now..

When fight night rolled around Amy was ready to put this stuck up little bitch in her place.. it was a 20 minute fight.. cage match. the fight would be 20 minutes no matter what. Amy entered the ring but Carmella was nowhere to be found. Amy waited and grabbed the microphone and started taunting.. It had been 10 minutes and Awesome Kong decided (fighting Lindsey Vuolo later) that she had enough and wanted to get this thing going.. so Kong went back and looked for Carmella and after about 5 minutes of looking saw someone from behind who looked like Carmella.. so she took a chance, fuming, Kong put a death grip on this girls neck.. it was pretty clear Carmella was scared to face Amy so she was hiding.. Kong shocked Carmella and ripped Carmella's helpless body towards hers, still with the death grip on her neck. Kong breathing like a mutant looked Carmella in the eyes and Carmella then said "get off me you fucking slob" Kong moved her hands to Carmellas throat and Carmella's face began to turn purple within 20 seconds.. Kong threw Carmella up against the locker and Carmella hit the floor hard.. Kong let out an inhumane roar and went to retrieve Carmella, this time Kong pulled out a leash and a collar and placed the collar around Carmella's neck.. then the leash. Kong who rarely speaks looked down on Carmella who was completely naked besides her panties and said something that sounded like "You are my bitch now" Carmella whimpered and Kong began to drag Carmella out to Amy. Carmella began to try and fight back and not let Kong drag her to the ring.. it obviously didnt have an effect on Kong as she laughed at Carmella's weak effort and yanked the collar harder. Carmella let out a faint scream as she inched closer to the ring. Amy began to yell in a menacing voice at Carmella spewing all sorts of threats such as "Im gonna rip those tits right off your chest" Kong got to the ring looked down at Carmella. They made eye contact and Carmella said "please dont do this. let me go, im sorry" Kong laughed opened the door and shoved Carmella into the cage..

Once Carmella was shoved into the cage she dropped to the ground and put her head in between her knees and made a puppy dog face at Amy who quickly approached her.. "youre fucking done" Amy said.. Amy approached and Carmella decided to stick her foot out and try to kick Amy with a rather weak kick Amy grabbed Carmella's foot and began to twist her ankle. Carmella screamed and Amy began to lighten up and looked Carmella in the eyes then started to twist it even harder.. then after Amy became bored she grabbed Carmella's other leg and drug her to the middle of the ring where she began to punch her in the head repeatedly.. Carmella screamed once again begging for this to stop.. Amy grabbed Carmella by the throat and this time it was even harder than Kongs grip.. Amy looked like she wanted to kill Carmella. Amy showed no signs of lightening up as Carmella kicked and clawed in an effort to get away Amy screamed "keep trying bitch" and Amy then struck Carmella in the jaw with a mean right hook. Carmella hit the ground hard. Amy then leaped in the air and dropped right on top of Carmella.. then proceeded to choke her out for minutes as well as hitting her in the gut with vicious punches. Amy then drug Carmella around the ring for a bit and hit her with 4 hard punches in the back when Carmella weakly tried to escape Amy's grasp.

Carmella again hit the ground hard.. and Amy quickly picked her up, as she reached down Carmella begged Amy to stop but her begging was not listened to. Amy pressed Carmella above her head, held her there for 5 seconds as she howled unrecognizable words.. Amy was fired up and was showing no signs of giving up.. She slammed Carmella tits first into the mat. She then repeated this action 4 more times.. Carmella was hurt very badly and this time Amy gave attention to Carmella and her begging.. with about 7 minutes left in the match Carmella looked at Amy and said "please please stop it. I am so sorry please I will do anything if you just stop PLEASE! Amy grabbed Carmella and put her in a headlock and said "you learned your lesson bitch?" Carmella said "yes" softly.. Amy then raised her voice and tightened her grip and said "Did you fucking learn your lesson Bitch?!!?" Carmella responded with "yes yes I learned my lesson" Amy continued to have a strong grip on Carmella in the headlock and yelled "ARE YOU SURE?" Carmella replied with "yes yes I am sure" Amy turned Carmella around grabbed her ass.. pulled her panties down and said "im glad you learned your lesson but im not quite done with you yet sweetie" Carmella tried to escape Amy's grasp but once again a weak effort.. Amy began to spank Carmella's bare ass repeatedly.. each hit harder than the last one.. Carmella continued to beg for mercy.. None to be had. Amy spun Carmella around and slapped the living shit out of her face.. Amy grabbed Carmella by the hair and began to drag her around the ring yelling loudly "Carmella is my fucking bitch" then when Amy became bored she brought Carmella back up and screamed in her face "WHOS MY BITCH?!?!" Carmella looked at her confused and didnt say anything.. thats when Amy screamed in her face again "WHOS MY FUCKING BITCH?!?! as she cocked her fist back ready to break Carmella's face.. Carmella quickly said "I am..I'm your bitch." Amy shoved Carmella and said "im done with you.. LEAVE! NOW!" Carmella ran out of the ring as fast as she possibly could.. Kong who was watching from the sidelines stared at Carmella and Carmella looked back at her with her big puppy dog eyes and ran away even quicker as Kong laughed ferociously..

Safe to say she learned her lesson. Cant wait to see the damage an angry Kong does to big tittied Lindsey Vuolo.. Kong is weighing around 320 pounds but is moving like she weighs 180.. Hopefully Lindsey shows up and doesn't do anything to further piss off an already angry beast of a woman.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2021, 10:17:13 PM by dixonotto8 »

Offline dixonotto8

Awesome kong vs lindsey vuolo
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2021, 02:06:58 AM »
about 10 minutes before the fight kong wants to make sure Lindsey isnt pulling a Carmella and attempting to back out of the fight so she checks around and finds Lindsey and confronts her.. Kong gets up in her face and Lindsey tries backing away but Kong just keeps on her and finally says "you're fucking dead" grabs her pussy then heads out.. Lindsey stands there stunned and scared. When the fight is beginning Lindsey comes out first with her tits flying around all over the place.. she had a little swag coming out.. then that all changed when Kong came out.. she rushed to the ring and Lindsey was able to grasp just how menacing of a figure she was truly up against.. Lindsey froze for a second and considered making a run for it, she could have most likely maneuvered her way out of there but she made her move a split second too late.. and as she reached the edge of the ring Kong booked it over there and yanked her down by her hair, stood over her and said "going somewhere?" Lindsey looked up at this beast and begged "just make it quick. I am terrified" Kong didnt even hesitate and punched her right on the nose.. it really seemed like she was trying to put a hole through her head.. Lindsey tried to stay up but she became unbalanced.. Kong then grabbed her by her tits viciously and began to twist her nipples as hard as she could.. she was not letting up. Linsdey screamed so loud you could hear it from a mile away. Kong let go of one tit and delivered 5 bitch slaps right to Lindsey's face and Lindsey fell backwards.. Lindsey then showed a little bit of toughness and loaded up to try and punch Kong, which didnt go very well for her as Kong grabbed her wrist mid air and had some sort of demented look on her face like she was gonna try to break Lindsey's wrist, she looked Lindsey dead in the eyes and said "no one punch Kong" Lindsey speechless just squealed and tried her hardest to pull away. Kong then let go of Lindsey's wrist because she had other plans.. she loaded up Lindsey for an implant buster... but wait she set Lindsey down, and Kong began to take her pants off, now Kong is completely naked in the ring, as she also took off her top, all while doing this she had her foot on Lindsey's neck, she picked Lindsey up and before she loaded up Lindsey for the implant buster she whispered to her "you're gonna get a good taste of this black pussy" Lindsey had a look of disgust on her face, and then Kong pulled her in to position, Lindsey's face in Kongs pussy. Kong held Lindsey there for about 30 seconds, Lindsey screamed bloody murder the entire time as Kong shoved Lindseys face into her vagina.. then Kong lifted Lindsey up and finished her off, splat she hit the mat so hard.. Kong with her hand on Lindsey's neck pressed as hard as she could on Lindsey's neck into the mat.. Lindsey kicking and screaming trying to get away, as Kong laughs becuase it is just too easy for her. Kong then flips Lindsey over and Kong gets on top of Lindsey's face, her vagina right in her face, truly continuing to abuse this poor girl. She gets up and calls for Roxanne Edwards one of the meanest strongest dykes out there, Kong yells get me that strap on, NOW! Roxanne brings her the strap on, Lindsey says to Kong "what are you going to do to me?" Kong says in a fierce voice "anal" Lindsey replies with "nooo please dont, not anal" Kong replies with "my rules little girl" and puts it up Lindsey's asshole, Lindsey screams "NOOOOOO" she continues to scream throughout the entire time. When they're done Kong still with plenty of pent up anger decides to punch Lindsey's head into the mat several times, this causes Lindsey's nose to bleed and she may have a broken nose. Kong takes Lindsey by the hair, whips out the dog collar and leash and puts it on Lindsey, Kong looks down and goes " we are done here my bitch" Kong drag Lindsey back with her and then throws her in a cage and says "in a cage where my bitch belongs" Lindsey who has already gotten absolutely humiliated decides its best to just keep her mouth shut and she just goes along with it..

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2021, 03:29:02 AM »
Love this idea. Great matches so far.

Offline dixonotto8

Out of all the beautiful women involved in this situation, the most stuck up rude one was definitely Hillary Fisher, she constantly walked around and was disrespectful to everyone.. someone in particular she would ridicule was Sharran Alexander, a professional sumo wrestler who is 6"0 460. Hillary who is about 110 pounds would be stomped on and humiliated by this monster. She best keep her mouth shut. but she is a slow learner and has never been taught a lesson before so she continued to run her mouth to the big girls.

One day Sharran came up with an idea to surprise Hillary in the ring and beat her senseless. So the first beautiful vs beautiful match was set to take place.. and Sharran would show up midway through and beat Hillary like the little bitch she is. Hillary would face off against Raquel Gibson in a cage match. Both entered the ring completely nude and were ready to get after it.. they wrestled each other for about a minute or so and then they noticed something.. Sharran had emerged with a determined look on her face heading towards the ring. It was well known she wanted a piece of Hillary, with Sharran was Awesome Kong, Awesome Kong has made it a goal of hers to humiliate every one of these girls, she had her mind set on Raquel. Sharran and Kong entered the ring as Raquel and Hillary held onto each other in the corner for dear life.. they both looked up towards the two women charging at them and clung onto each other tighter. Kong said to Sharran "ill take Raquel." Sharran hadn't let her eyes off of Hillary, she had her mind set and was ready to destroy Hillary. Kong approached them first as Sharran sat back. Kong looked at both of them, they both sat there motionless as Kong approached, Kong grabbed Raquel by the hair and Raquel did not even try to fight it. Kong ferociously yanked her by the hair and took her to the locker room, Kong wanted Sharran to have the center stage as she humiliates Hillary. Kong took back Raquel to the locker room, once they were by themselves Kong threw Raquel to the ground and then pinned her down, Raquel tried squirming away but she had no luck. Kong put her in a chokehold and continued to apply pressure. It had been enough for Kong so she decided to finish off Raquel with a ferocious punch to the face, Raquel hit the ground hard, and was knocked out cold, seconds later Raquel's sister CJ entered very angry, screaming at Kong.. Kong became infuriated and grabbed CJ by the throat and pressed her up against the wall. CJ started swinging her arms trying to escape. Kong pressed her even harder up against the wall then hit CJ just as hard as she hit Raquel and knocked her out cold..

Now it was time for the main event were Sharran the 460 pound beast slowly approached a very scared Hillary Fisher, Hillary (as the other bitches have done) begged for mercy.. Sharran went after Hillary and dove at her taking her down easily. Sharran who now had Hillary pinned to the ground took Hillary's left leg and twisted it in a very uncomfortable rotation, Hillary screamed and Sharran continued to hurt her. Sharran hit her with 4 hammer fists to the back of the head which seemed to knock out Hillary. Sharran who became even more enraged as she struck Hillary decided to hit her even harder in the back of the head two more times. Hillary was knocked out cold and Sharran then finished things off by sitting on Hillary for 10 minutes and Hillary screamed the entire time. Sharran then picked up Hillary and took her into a private setting where she then fucked her and made her her bitch for the rest of the night, striking her in the face many more times.  Sharran beat Hillary until the sun came up the next morning where she then let Hillary go.

Offline dixonotto8

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2021, 06:41:33 AM »
i saw something online about tasha nicole and her real name is tasha carrega and she is apparently a huge cxnt.. i think alot of people would like to see her ass get humiliated.. badly.

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2021, 07:27:32 PM »
Wow, this is up my alley but with more pro wrestling action involved before the bad girls take their prey for extra post match non ring action , can't believe I did not see this earlier than this 
You never grow old until you stop being young