News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Emma Watson vs Alexandra Daddario

• 2 Replies

hasteisofthedevil

Emma Watson vs Alexandra Daddario
« on: May 24, 2021, 04:37:34 PM »
“Looks can be deceiving, muscle and physique don’t matter if you don’t have the skill to back it up. Alex might look tough on the outside, but it won’t mean anything if she doesn’t put that muscle to good use.” Emma answered upon being asked how she’s comfortable about going up against a much more muscular opponent.

This infuriated Alex but she kept her cool, as she entered the ring.

The referee rings the bell.

Alex takes the lead from the start using agility to her advantage, preventing Emma from landing a strike. Emma keeps the pressure up until tiring out and that’s when Alex takes the offensive. Opening up with a kick to Emma’s stomach bending her forward and following up with a right uppercut sending the younger gal down to her knees. She pulls up the British brunette by her hair and continues beating her belly with straight jabs while keeping one hand on her hair. Having bruised her midsection, Alex sends her back to the ground as Emma groans in pain. She gets back on her feet but is immediately sent back down when Alex blasts her ribs with a sidekick. Alex continues the assault by stomping Emma’s stomach followed by a schoolgirl pin and a barrage of jabs to Emma’s face. Round one comes to a close with Emma being left bruised and bloodied.

The second round doesn’t go any better for the Brit; she can’t keep up the pace and is starting to look foolish. On the other hand, Alex keeps up the pace, walking her to ropes with multiple kicks where she hurts Emma’s body and face with punch combinations, not giving her much of a defending chance. Alex ups the pressure some more, keeping Emma ropeside and beating her to the body for a solid two minutes as Emma starts to slide down for the ropes but Alex pulls her back up and continues.

“Is this enough “muscle” for you Emma?” Alex boasts as she sticks her fist to Emma’s gut, keeping it there for a few seconds.

“Is this all you got, I can barely feel a thing?” Emma snaps back, doing her best to ignore the pain.

“I’m glad you asked, I’m only getting started,” Alex replied before smashing her chin with an uppercut.

Before Emma starts sliding down the ropes again, Alex pins her with a kick to the belly as she desperately uses both of her hands to remove Alex’s foot, but it doesn’t go as planned. Alex removes her foot, goes in for a clinch, leading Emma back to the middle of the ring where she engages her in a punch exchange. Barely able to keep herself up, Emma stands in place trying to fend off Alex’s punches but she’s way out of it to do so. Alex is practically using her half-conscious opponent as a punching bag; she ends up having too much fun letting the clock run out before she can finish.

“You still don’t wanna quit? Don’t worry there is A LOT more where that came from.” Alex whispers into Emma’s ear, walking her back to her corner.

During the break, Emma was advised to throw in the towel but is too stubborn to do so, much to Alex’s delight. She rose from the stool groggy and with a limp as Alex waited patiently, taking her time knowing she’s got the girl finished.

“Come on, hit me, I’m wide open.” Alex taunted her weakened opponent.

Emma obliged, using the little fuel she had left, but barely managed to pull her arms up. After a while, Alex got tired of toying with Emma:

“I expected more from you, talking high and mighty about skill. Oh well, it’s time to finish this.” Alex groaned, grabbing Emma by her hair and throwing her to a corner.

Emma tries to get out, but her legs are stuck in place and before she knows it, Alexandra’s fist is stuck deep in her gut and another one smacks against her on the jaw. To prevent her from sliding down the ropes, Alex puts both of Emma’s arms behind to ropes leaving her wide open, as the battered brit reacts only with painful groans unable to move or fight back. Alexandra shows no mercy, smashing Emma’s gut with repeated hooks, then moving upstairs with uppercuts making her head jump back and forth.

“Are we done yet, all you have to do is quit?” Alex whispered in her completely immobile opponent's ear.

“Y… Yes,” Emma muttered weakly.

“Very well then, I’m time to finish this,” Alex exclaimed, grabbing Emma by her hair once more, dragging her from the corner into the middle of the ring and blasting her left cheek with a haymaker punch as she dropped to the canvas.

Online Maizenblue

• God Member
Re: Emma Watson vs Alexandra Daddario
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2021, 06:13:47 PM »
Nice one sided fight. Great job. Keep it up.

hasteisofthedevil

Re: Emma Watson vs Alexandra Daddario
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2021, 11:33:59 PM »
Whoops, I just realised I forgot to add the pictures.