News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

ChickFights / Sensual Struggle

• 11 Replies

Offline Soulsville

ChickFights / Sensual Struggle
« on: May 27, 2021, 08:29:16 PM »
I've long been a fan of the above and I'm somewhat saddened that we're not likely to see any new bouts. Even before Covid brought the world to a standstill I'm led to believe that due to ongoing issues with video piracy and a dearth of participants future productions were unlikely.
There was no denying the enthusiasm, commitment and determination as observed by the likes of Mandy, Joslyn, Amber etc. It's always said that ladies don't sweat, they glow ! Well Mandy in her prime shone like a beacon !!
Such a shame that we won't get to see the likes of Mandy & Amber or Joslyn in a no holes/holds barred, no time limit submission only match up. What could also have been very interesting to see would have been a bout between Joslyn & Nina Hartley, Somewhat of a difference from her work for JM Rolen. Mandy vs Nina Hartley and Dee Williams vs Amber would have been pretty awesome as well.
So thanks Mike for your sterling efforts and awesome camera work.

Offline Trib_Queen_Julia

• International School for Sexfighting and Amazonology
Re: ChickFights / Sensual Struggle
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2021, 11:03:58 AM »
I've long been a fan of the above and I'm somewhat saddened that we're not likely to see any new bouts. Even before Covid brought the world to a standstill I'm led to believe that due to ongoing issues with video piracy and a dearth of participants future productions were unlikely.
There was no denying the enthusiasm, commitment and determination as observed by the likes of Mandy, Joslyn, Amber etc. It's always said that ladies don't sweat, they glow ! Well Mandy in her prime shone like a beacon !!
Such a shame that we won't get to see the likes of Mandy & Amber or Joslyn in a no holes/holds barred, no time limit submission only match up. What could also have been very interesting to see would have been a bout between Joslyn & Nina Hartley, Somewhat of a difference from her work for JM Rolen. Mandy vs Nina Hartley and Dee Williams vs Amber would have been pretty awesome as well.

I'm mostly not surprised that some video producers had to cease shooting. The prices for a video are often ridiculously high. Few are willing to pay $40 or more for a video. Also, most of the studios that enjoyed their great success in the late 90s/early 2000s have missed out on moving with the times. A subscription and streaming system would be much more attractive these days than classic buying and downloading videos. But I agree with you that it's a shame that no more new fights are released.

Offline derbinis

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2021, 04:38:20 PM »
Thanks for that posting. The final fights between Amber and Joslyn are cult to me, and to Mandy I want to add Kenna as a fav for the perfect chubby body match with Amber and her desperate trials to defeat her and Mandy.
A special fight was CF37 Hope vs Jessie.I liked very much for no specified reason.

At least Chickfight offered a new story this month, so the site is still alive. Some hope. But I can imagine that the avoiding of body contact due to Corona is contra against all sorts of fighting, especially sexfights.

Offline NJGoomba

• I love catfights! I'd you are not female don't me
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2021, 05:35:47 PM »

Unfortunately they stopped producing Vids before Covid due to People posting the Vids on sharing sites such as Xhamster and such

Offline ninjoe42

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2021, 08:38:08 PM »
As above, he blamed piracy for stealing the vids. But honestly his stuff was really outdated.

No new girls in years, older girls gaining weight and aging, ancient business model, higher prices. It was a 1 man show, but it just couldnt adapt

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2021, 11:35:15 PM »
California wildcats is the real tragedy. The Golden standard of catfight and sexfight videos to me. Once the lady past(the voice you hear in the preview clips) and Marty took over it all went down hill from there. So sad

Offline Die For Dina

• You are less good than I am, in all likelihood.
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2021, 12:35:41 AM »
Sigh.  "He blamed piracy"

Because piracy killed his business.

He's a member of the community and you talk about him like he's fucking Disney.

Some of you people have the empathy of a fucking stone.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2021, 12:38:57 AM by Die For Dina »

Offline Stunning Steph

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2021, 11:05:55 AM »
I think somehow I stumbled across the stories section of the site first, I'll need to revisit it sometime as I do enjoy stories and seem to recall there being a few really good ones.

I've looked at some of the clips and the win/loss stats but I've never seen a full video.

I totally understand for something niche that pricing is going to be problematic, with a relatively small potential audience you have to spread covering your costs and making money across a smaller number of people.

The cost did put me off, I'm not attacking their pricing or saying it doesn't represent value but for me a video would cost several hours wages and for me that's a lot to spend on a video that I think I'll enjoy but don't know I will and have no idea how often I'll rewatch it.

Quite honestly though I have totally fantasized about taking on a few of the women there myself. In reality I don't think I have a quarter of the stamina of probably any of them.

Offline BFC/BMC Report

• God Member
    • https://bfc-bmc-report.bdsmlr.com/
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2021, 03:56:05 PM »
I think somehow I stumbled across the stories section of the site first, I'll need to revisit it sometime as I do enjoy stories and seem to recall there being a few really good ones.

I've looked at some of the clips and the win/loss stats but I've never seen a full video.

I totally understand for something niche that pricing is going to be problematic, with a relatively small potential audience you have to spread covering your costs and making money across a smaller number of people.

The cost did put me off, I'm not attacking their pricing or saying it doesn't represent value but for me a video would cost several hours wages and for me that's a lot to spend on a video that I think I'll enjoy but don't know I will and have no idea how often I'll rewatch it.

Quite honestly though I have totally fantasized about taking on a few of the women there myself. In reality I don't think I have a quarter of the stamina of probably any of them.

Might we ask which of the few women did you fantasized about?
Be sure to check out my sexfighting stories at https://bfc-bmc-report.bdsmlr.com/

Also check out my Twitter: @BFC_BMC_Report

Offline Garren

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2021, 10:26:42 PM »
Sigh.  "He blamed piracy"

Because piracy killed his business.

He's a member of the community and you talk about him like he's fucking Disney.

Some of you people have the empathy of a fucking stone.
The problem with blaming piracy is the presumption that people would have otherwise paid for your content. More often than not that is not the case. Its a goto excuse used when businesses have failed to adapt to ever changing tech, affordability, and tastes of the culture. This is the type of stuff the anime industry claimed back in the 90s only for them to see a massive resurgence in the 2000s and on because they adapted on the whole. Double Trouble probably has 60-70% of its catalogue running around on the net and they are doing fine. JMR probably has even more of his stuff out there and has never had to talk about piracy hurting his business. That is because while it sucks and absolutely does do some damage, more often than not its an outdated business model that actually does the real damage. California Wildcats isn't dead as a producer because of piracy. Same with Napali. Its almost surely the same with Chickfight

Offline hghunt999

• God Member
  • Fan of almost all things here on FCF
    • Not my page, but my stories are here under HG Hunt
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2021, 04:20:19 PM »
I have always appreciated what Mike has done with Chickfight. Wish it was still going stronger with more content. It is the place I have used to post my own stories, because what I have written fits right well with his visual content. I am glad I've had that avenue to post and am very grateful for it.
HG Hunt

Offline galetree

« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2021, 07:02:37 PM »
I will quote Gabe Newell "We think there is a fundamental misconception about piracy. Piracy is almost always a service problem and not a pricing problem." This advice have made many businesses billions in the last 8 years.