News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The Gymnasts- Chapter 1

• 19 Replies

Offline rin753

• God Member
The Gymnasts- Chapter 1
« on: May 31, 2021, 02:36:44 AM »

Author’s note:  If you didn’t like THE DINER series you ain’t gonna like this either. As in THE DINER, less emphasis on long drawn out fight descriptions and more focus on the why, how and emotions of the women who fight.  5 Chapters in all.  I’ll post another Chapter every 5 or 6 days. Now I know this the “catfight story” section, and there are catfights in these chapters, just not right away.

The “likes” for THE DINER series drifted downward so it may be that my stuff is getting old to folks.  I’ll monitor that to see future direction.

THE GYMNASTS- CHAPTER 1

Stuffed Mushrooms!  This is the story of two women who’s lives were forever changed by a popular appetizer.

Tom’s boss was having a backyard picnic for friends and co-workers. He had been on the job for only a short time, so when he and his girlfriend Lori attended the party he knew just a few people there.  His boss’s wife gave them a warm greeting and asked Lori, “I hear that you were a champion gymnast in your school days, right?”

“Well I don’t know about champion but I was a gymnast since I was little.”  Truth be told, in her time, Lori was an accomplished gymnast.

“She’s being modest,” replied Tom.  “She was fourth at the NCAAs on the unevens.  In fact that’s were I first spotted her, at a meet at The University when we were juniors, and it was lust at first sight!” Everyone chuckled.  Lori just sighed. Tom was always the jokester at parties. Lori and Tom had been going together for 4 years, and she liked his off beat sense of humor. They had begun to talk about marriage.

“Well,” said the hostess, “you have to meet Bill and his girlfriend Piper, because as I understand it she was quite the gymnast back East. I think she may have been on the Olympic team.”

It wasn’t hard for Lori to pick out Piper in the crowd. She was the only one as short as Lori.  Tom and Lori  settled down with a group of people in some lawn chairs, and soon Bill and Piper came over to join them.  “I hear you were an Olympic gymnast, Piper.  As a former gymnast myself I’m very impressed!”

Piper laughed!  “I think you got some wrong information, Lori.  I went to the Olympic trials but never came close to making the team. I fell off the balance beam, and I was a long shot anyway.”

“Well just getting to the trials is amazing!  What an accomplishment.”

“It seems like a hundred years ago, now that I’m an ancient 23. Haven’t been on the beam in a long time.”

“Ugh!  Balance beam always scared the shit out of me. But I did love the unevens. Of course I’m much younger than you, I don’t turn 23 ’til next month.”  The women both laughed.

Piper asked,  “What about you?  You still train?”

“Oh God, no.  My gymnastic days are long over.  I do still try to get to the gym for some cardio when I can find the time.”

Then Tom, as usual trying to be funny, made a harmless comment with lasting repercussions, “Well if we can’t get you two on the apparatus, we’ll just have to have you wrestle!”

“Oh shut up you perv,” said Lori.  “Don’t mind Tom, he’s always trying to stir up trouble.”

“Don’t be too hard on the guy,” said Bill.  “I’d love to watch a little female wrestling myself.”

Piper jumped in, “Wrestling?  What do I know about wrestling? You guys are sick!”

Everyone laughed and the women looked at each other and shrugged.  “Men!”

“Now, to change the subject from male fantasies,” said Lori, “Have you tried these stuffed mushrooms?  They are to die for!”

“I brought those Lori!  I can’t cook worth a damn, but my mother can and it’s her recipe.  I bring them to every party because it’s all I can make.”

“Well I want the recipe!  Will you send it to me?”

“Sure,” said Piper, “just give me your email address and it’s on its way.”  Mission accomplished.  Without those stuffed mushrooms the women may have never seen one another again.  But with a recipe to share and an email address to use, the relationship of these two women had a future of some sort.

Both were around 5’1 and somewhere between 100 and 110 pounds. Perfect white teeth.  Lori the brunette, Piper a blonde.  Shoulder length for both, most often worn in a pony tail.  They were small of stature but not slender.  Thighs, calves, hamstrings, biceps and forearms were well developed- the result of years of gymnastic training.  They were not muscle bound but they were remarkably strong for their size.  Usually gymnasts don’t have much in the way of tits, but these two were just fine in that department too.  Not huge by any means, but above average, proportional, attractive and firm.  For guys that liked women on the smaller side, they were 10s.  And they never lacked for male attention and company.

Lori’s nickname since childhood was “Squeaks” because of her high pitched voice that many men found adorable and others found annoying. She didn’t like the nickname one bit, and only indulged Tom’s use of it. Piper’s voice was a bit lower, but she was no baritone either.  However, high voices aside, the thing that came across from the two women more than anything else was their self-assuredness.  They were comfortable in their bodies and confident of their talent.  Years of high level competition can do that for a woman.

As the party wound down and the couples headed home, one unanswered question lingered in the air.  How much did the mention of a wrestling match register with the women?  Had  they forgotten the offhand comment completely or did it pique the women’s interest?

On the drive home Tom and Lori discussed the party and all the people they met.  Tom, as usual, was his playful self.  Feigning seriousness he told his girlfriend, “You know Squeaks, I think you could take Piper.”

Lori sighed, but played along for a bit.  “You think so perv?  Well I don’t think you noticed how fit Piper was.  She looks really strong. Or maybe you didn’t notice because you were staring at her tits the whole time.”

“Oh, was it that obvious? Busted!  Shit.”

“Well she is a very attractive woman.”

“Not as pretty as you honey,” replied her boy friend, trying to do damage control.

Meanwhile Bill and Piper were having an almost identical conversation on their drive home.

As it turns out, Piper was intrigued about the prospect of wrestling Lori. Before she hit “send” on the recipe email, she considered, for quite a while, an appropriate P.S. to the woman she just met.  She finally came up with something innocuous, but on topic. “P.S.  Those boys sure are crazy trying to get us to wrestle, aren’t they?”

Lori took a very long time thinking about her response.  After the obligatory “Thank you for the recipe,” she added, “Yes the boys are crazy, but don’t you think some harmless wrestling might be fun?  I’m pretty sure I could make you submit!  LOL LOL LOL.”   She also added about six laughing emojis. But she also included her cell number.

A week passed without a response from Piper, and Lori practically forgot about the whole affair, hoping that Piper was not offended by her little “joke.”  And then while she was out shopping her cell phone buzzed.  It was Piper.

“Lori, it’s Piper, are you busy, can you talk?”

“Sure Piper, what’s up?”  She swallowed hard, not knowing if Piper was offended by her email or not.”

“Well I’ve been thinking about your email, and I really really do think it might be fun.”  She didn’t specifically mention the word “wrestling” but both knew exactly what she was talking about.

“I agree!  Should we get together some time and chat about it?”

“Absolutely.  But let’s keep this to ourselves.  If the guys find out what we are discussing they would go completely apeshit.  I wouldn’t want to do this for them.  I’d want do to it for us, and us alone.”

“Whew!  I’m glad you said that because I agree with you 100 percent.  Let’s keep this our little secret.”

And so with a covertness befitting the CIA the two former gymnasts met in a dark corner of the local Wal-Mart parking lot later that week.  Piper climbed into Lori’s little Mini-Cooper car and they greeted each other warmly.

Lori said, “Do you think we are wicked for thinking about doing this?”

“Absolutely,” laughed the blonde.  “But I’ve got so many leotards, I might as well use them on something!”

“Me too!  So we meet someplace private and wrestle each other?”

“That sounds like a plan. Are you sure you are OK with it?

“I’ll be totally honest with you, Piper. I’ve been in competitions since I was 8 years old, and I miss it.  It excites me to think of matching my strength against your’s as long as we go about it as a competition with a winner and a loser.  How do you feel about it?”

“I understand exactly what you are saying, and I’m totally onboard.  Just the two of us struggling against each other would be a total thrill.”

“Do you think you can take me?” Lori said with a smile on her face.

“Who knows,” replied Piper, “but I’m ready to go and eager to find out.”

“OK then!  We are in agreement on a match.  I even have a private little place for it.  My folks own a second home, just a little ranch house near the ski areas.  They call it The Cabin. They hardly use it.  We would need to move some furniture  but once we did that, It would give us plenty of room.”

Piper asked, “what sort of rules do you envision?”

“Just straight wrestling.  First of us to get 3 submissions wins.”

“Sounds awesome!  What does the winner get?  Just the satisfaction of winning, or something more?”

Lori thought for a minute and then said, “How about the winner gets the loser’s leotard?”

“Cool!  I’ll remember to wear one that I won’t feel bad about giving up.”

The two gals gave each other a high five and the next time they saw each other was at The Cabin around 3 weeks later.

As the date for the match grew closer the women were like nervous school girls before their first gymnastics meet.  They each spent a great deal of time choosing the perfect leotard.  Nice but not too nice.  Piper finally selected a powder blue number with darker blue swooshes.  Lori went for a yellow highlighted by green stars.

They greeted each other warmly, moved some furniture, spread some bedsheets on the carpet and then went to change.  Their hearts were beating a mile a minute.

After the obligatory stretching the women asked if each was ready, and they faced each other for the match.  Lori said, “Good luck Piper, may the best woman win.”

“Likewise, Lori.”

And with big nervous smiles on their face the two tiny women came together to compete as each wanted to do so desperately. After a tentative start, with the women not quite knowing what to do, the wrestling became quite spirited.  They did not hold back.  What became obvious to both almost immediately was that with the strength in their legs, they needed to avoid a scissor’s hold by the other.  Every single submission in the match came from a scissors.  Piper got the first and then Lori tied the score.  After each submission a compliment was paid, “You really got me good there.”

The match was everything they had hoped for.  Friendly but earnest.  Two competitors giving it their all.  They took their time, with long rests between falls, as if they really didn’t want it to end.   Piper took a 2-1 lead, and Lori, facing a loss gave it her all in the next round, but the blonde locked on a head scissors and she had to submit ending the match 3-1. 

The women rose and hugged each other, and offered congratulations on a great match.  To think that only a few months later these two women would be coupled together in a desperate catfight to the finish was unimaginable.

“Well you are the winner, said Lori, but it was great fun to go against you.”

“I was very lucky Lori.  You were tough!  But I like your leotard and I’ll add it to my collection.”

“This old thing? You can have it,” said Lori with a laugh.

The women changed, Lori presented Piper with her prize and they returned The Cabin to the state they found it.

As they headed to the car Lori said, “Rematch?”

“I’m so glad you asked that Lori, I would love to!”

Offline Hammer48

• God Member
Re: The Gymnasts- Chapter 1
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2021, 03:15:10 AM »
Wow, excellent first chapter and your storytelling is effortless and efficient. I'm hooked already and look forward to the next installment.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2021, 03:16:14 AM by Hammer48 »

Offline Rocko23

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2021, 02:43:06 PM »
Nice start and intro again! Glad the guys weren't there. Hope it escalates and becomes cattier and nastier!

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2021, 04:45:03 PM »
Ooohhhh…another true gem of a  story. Only bad thins is just 5 chapters? ??

Keep up the great writing Rich!

V

Offline xanan

• Ready to cyberfight
    • Max Menace's page
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2021, 05:39:10 PM »
another great story coming! you're great

Offline rin753

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2021, 04:31:43 PM »
Good God, I made a grammatical error in the very first sentence.

What an amateur!

"Stuffed Mushrooms!  This is the story of two women who’s lives were forever changed by a popular appetizer."

Should read.......

Stuffed Mushrooms!  This is the story of two women WHOSE  lives were forever changed by a popular appetizer.

Offline Phoenix_Falcone

• Let the flames take you...
    • Author at Fights.Sexy
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2021, 04:58:13 PM »
Minor grammatical errors aside, it's fantastic to see you grace this forum with another tale.  This is a great start, will be interesting to see how this one unfolds.

Offline watchourwivesfight

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2021, 05:05:19 PM »
Good God, I made a grammatical error in the very first sentence.

What an amateur!

"Stuffed Mushrooms!  This is the story of two women who’s lives were forever changed by a popular appetizer."

Should read.......

Stuffed Mushrooms!  This is the story of two women WHOSE  lives were forever changed by a popular appetizer.

THAT'S IT!!!  I'M NEVER GOING TO READ ONE OF YOUR STORIES AGAIN!!

Seriously, dude, you are a great writer!  I love the way you take regular, everyday women, and put them in realistic situations about fighting.

I love the idea of two, adult, gymnasts fighting.....and can't wait to see where things go from here

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2021, 06:53:41 PM »
Obviously biased here but I love this and a "big" thank you for not making the gymnasts tall and leggy :D
Not the size of the kitten in the fight, but the fight in the kitten!

Offline rin753

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2022, 06:02:57 AM »
I'm bumping my second story to the top here to get my first story (THE DINER) off the front page!  It has worn out it's welcome.

If you are interested in the other chapters of this one, they are linked in my profile.

Rich

Offline Tiberius J.C.

• God Member
  • Profile pic: James Mason as Tiberius in "A.D."
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2022, 11:20:22 AM »
Really enjoyed this one. Thanks.  :)
(I mean the whole series, of course: the links are in your profile, which made it easy to find the other chapters.) I love the gradual and credible escalation in intensity.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2022, 02:17:19 PM by Tiberius J.C. »

Offline Frank

« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2022, 03:05:31 AM »
Key phrase : <<  To think that only a few months later these two women would be coupled together in a desperate catfight to the finish was unimaginable. >>

I can hardly wait to read how this will happen. Very interesting plot !
Very good start !

Offline rin753

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2022, 05:14:21 AM »
I can hardly wait to read how this will happen.

You don't have to wait another minute Frank.  All 5 chapters are ready for you.  The links are in my profile.  The story is a year old.

Rich

Offline rin753

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2023, 02:22:18 AM »
Someone in chat was asking about where to find story.  So I'm bumping it back to the first page to it can be easily found.

The links to the other chapters are in my profile.

Offline Damerei

« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2023, 06:49:50 AM »
Someone in chat was asking about where to find story.  So I'm bumping it back to the first page to it can be easily found.

The links to the other chapters are in my profile.

So glad you bumped this! I don’ t know how I had never seen this story before, but it is one of the best I have ever read. The scenarios that you come up with and the buildup in your stories are just incredible.