News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Discord servers

• 20 Replies

Offline Siew Savage

• I shocked by the great welcome I've gotten here
    • A growing library of my fights..
Discord servers
« on: June 01, 2021, 06:31:10 AM »
I would love to see more support on the site  for those of use that are moving towards discord for our cyberfighting..

so with saying that I would love to invite other server owners and admin to post and let people know about your server here if you are actively recruiting..

I run a sever called "The Savage Lands" and its a fast growing server of what I like to think are some of the top fighters/ writers in our community.. we aren't focused on a single style or subset, we actually welcome all forms of fight and contest, but focus on being a open and safe community together. I'm not actively recruiting but if I find people that I think will be a good fit then I offer an invite. Futa's are welcome and select males with extreme vetting before they are added. On the server we are quick to kick people for harassing or abusive behavior. I started the server to be a personal safe space from an abusive stalker in the community and I don't tolerate that kind of behavior from the people on my server

Okay other owners lets grow this thread and make it a whole thing here on fcf
« Last Edit: June 01, 2021, 06:34:41 AM by Siew Savage »

Offline CosplayPunk

Re: Discord servers
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2021, 12:05:48 PM »
CosplayPunkRaven#5032 is my discord
I’m a nerd ready to kick some ass!

Offline Stephanie "Persephanii" Nelson

• I'm in the lead because I don't play fair
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2021, 11:02:22 PM »
PersephaniiNelson#8663
Leave it to Cleavage

Offline Diosa Cubanita

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2021, 05:03:13 PM »
 :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

So it's ok to talk about discord here now?  For a while it was a no-no and the word was blocked out.  I am glad to see that has changed, but I have been away from FCF for a while. 

I would still love to see FCF somehow get it's chat room on discord where it could be interfaced with this site.  I know a lot about running discord or so I think  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) but not quite sure how to link the 2 smoothly. 

Discord is the only place I wrestle now having grown sick of the trillian computer freezes in groups as well as trillian just being garbage. 

I know the main issue with FCF is the ads that help pay for this great site so it couldn't completely transfer over to discord. 

Plus there is some issue now with Apple IOS and anything to do with adult type stuff.  I do have NSFW warnings all over my servers though.   

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2021, 07:17:05 PM »
I am fairly sure I answered this before. But again, the site ads have nothing to do with why we don't use discord. You can use ad blockers here. You can't on a bunch of major media outlets who have much deeper pockets than us. Try reading an article on any newspaper or magazine site with an ad blocker on.

The reason I can't see us going to Discord is it solves nothing for a bunch of effort. We would have to screen everyone to make sure their Discord ID is really linked to an FCF profile. ANd in the end we would do all that vetting...and the same people in chat here would be in chat there.

Because the issue all you guys on Discord have isn't the chat engine. You are there because we allow people who:

Are men
Are using model pics you don't find hot
Speak English as a second language
Fail to meet your standard of cyber
Aren't your friends
and the list goes on..

Or we have rules you don't like. Moderators you don't like. Or rules at all versus "whatever the owner wants at the time goes"

When I was on Discord I saw a group where the owners and the champs were the same people. Just under different names. Which is a great summary of why people like Discord, it lets them do the yahoo groups thing where everyone gets their own little fiefdom they can run and hope that new people somehow stumble their way there.

Maybe you would give a FCF Discord a fair chance but I venture 90 percent plus of your cyber cohorts would still want to rule their corner of cyber.

So it's ok to talk about discord here now?  For a while it was a no-no and the word was blocked out.  I am glad to see that has changed, but I have been away from FCF for a while. 

I would still love to see FCF somehow get it's chat room on discord where it could be interfaced with this site.  I know a lot about running discord or so I think  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) but not quite sure how to link the 2 smoothly. 

Discord is the only place I wrestle now having grown sick of the trillian computer freezes in groups as well as trillian just being garbage. 

I know the main issue with FCF is the ads that help pay for this great site so it couldn't completely transfer over to discord. 

Plus there is some issue now with Apple IOS and anything to do with adult type stuff.  I do have NSFW warnings all over my servers though.

Offline Diosa Cubanita

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2021, 07:57:42 PM »
 :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I figured it would be much more effort than it is worth. I could probably help at least with setting up rooms but I don't know how to fix other issues like linking ids with discord profile and such.

My group does allow all the examples you mentioned though ;)

I would definitely be interested in an FCF discord though if that ever happened and would be willing to help with it : :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I do like the control of being able to set up rooms (rings)  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

I am fairly sure I answered this before. But again, the site ads have nothing to do with why we don't use discord. You can use ad blockers here. You can't on a bunch of major media outlets who have much deeper pockets than us. Try reading an article on any newspaper or magazine site with an ad blocker on.

The reason I can't see us going to Discord is it solves nothing for a bunch of effort. We would have to screen everyone to make sure their Discord ID is really linked to an FCF profile. ANd in the end we would do all that vetting...and the same people in chat here would be in chat there.

Because the issue all you guys on Discord have isn't the chat engine. You are there because we allow people who:

Are men
Aren't your friends
and the list goes on..

Or we have rules you don't like. Moderators you don't like. Or rules at all versus "whatever the owner wants at the time goes"

When I was on Discord I saw a group where the owners and the champs were the same people. Just under different names. Which is a great summary of why people like Discord, it lets them do the yahoo groups thing where everyone gets their own little fiefdom they can run and hope that new people somehow stumble their way there.

Maybe you would give a FCF Discord a fair chance but I venture 90 percent plus of your cyber cohorts would still want to rule their corner of cyber.

Offline Siew Savage

• I shocked by the great welcome I've gotten here
    • A growing library of my fights..
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2021, 01:26:05 AM »
I mean i'm over there cause when i get tired of being harrassed and bullied i can block someone and it actually keeps the person away from me. not just hiding them from my vision while they continue to stalk and comment all over things i've spent time and effort to create.

Are men
Aren't your friends
and the list goes on..

Offline michellecatfites

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2021, 12:49:57 PM »
I love discord bc of its set up. Its great for a server with multiple sub categories.

Michelle#8666.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2021, 12:51:12 PM by michellecatfites »

Offline Diosa Cubanita

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2021, 08:46:52 PM »
 :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I got on discord not as a way to get away from FCF or even trillian at first.  I was in the FW-2 group first on yahoo, then chatzy before they switched over to discord in 2018.  The Fw-2 group is pretty much dead and xxxxxxx is gone but other wrestling groups have popped up like Savage Lands, PWL, CVW, Anything Goes, WG (wrestle girls) and a few others. 

I did eventually stop using trillian after realizing how much better discord was because trillian is just full of problems and bugs - freezes when you sign on, the groups suck on trillian because you try to have a match while others want to chat where Discord you can create many different rings separate from the main chat.  Then people would keep adding me to various trillian groups without my permission because you were able to do that and I had no idea who was doing it.  I'd be off for a week then that trillian group would be flooded with pictures and I'd get frozen out for 30 min even with a new computer.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(.  Problem with trillian was Leo the King would infiltrate those groups too with one of his many aliases, where Leo has not been able to infiltrate any of my discord groups yet, nor do I think that he is on discord because he could be easily IP banned on there unlike trillian. 

Offline rockinrebecca

« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2021, 11:57:35 AM »
As a messaging app, I like Discord a lot more than Trillian and greatly prefer having my fun over there. I haven't really gotten into servers though as they heavily tended to be on the sex side of things rather than the catfight part so i tuned them out in favor of just having individual direct messages.

But if there was a list of open servers to join that would be nice to know. I wouldn't expect the site and chat room here to move over there, but if it was treated like Trillian is in regards to our profile and search then that would be great.

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2021, 04:38:25 PM »

Are men
Aren't your friends
and the list goes on..

Just to put my $0.02 in here.

I'm on Discord and I find it much better than the alternatives out there. I started out on BBS's back in the day and went to mIRC then Yahoo, then Trillian and now Discord. With a side stop in Second Life as well.

Ultimately, what you get out of any chat service is what you put into it and who you hang out with. Sure, I've seen servers on there where the whole thing is a cult of personality for the owner. I've also seen servers where they try to get a large group of people involved and work hard to create a safe space for people to explore this shared kink we have in all its flavors.

Are there bad servers? Yes. Are there bad people? Yes.  But overall my Discord experience has been great and I'd recommend it to anyone.

Now about those reasons posted.

1. I'm a guy and I'm welcome in places I wouldn't have thought I would be. For some people, it's not so much "no men" just they want to keep out the ones who are discourteous. Which I completely understand.
2. Model pics? Hey folks have been using model pics for years. My first year in this crazy online thing I was taken in by a "poser" which in hindsight has become a horrible term.  With what we know about people these days, we should just look beyond presentation and get more into people's character. And that's what I try to do. Do I care that this woman is using pics from FreeOnes or other places on the net? No. I really don't. Do I care if they are actually male these days? Not really. If you're a fun person and we have fun together and have chemistry in our likes, I can use willing suspension of disbelief.
3. I can't count how many folks I chat with whose English is their second or third language and are much better at communicating than native speakers.
4. Fail to meet your standard of cyber...well see this one can be seen as derogatory discrimination or just someone simply knowing what kind of scenes they like.  Time is a valuable commodity and many people don't like using it when they figure out their likes aren't compatible with someone else.
5. Some people like having around people they know. However I've also been in servers that take pretty much anyone who comes in. And much like in web forums, people in those servers tend to flock towards their friends.

But ultimately the people in charge of a Discord server and the moderators are the ones who put the time in to run a place and they can have loose standards or very well defined standards. And like all things on the internet, Discord could just not be for you. 

I am grateful that we can talk about it now without any repercussion.

I think I had more I wanted to say, but lost my train of thought via distraction. And yeah I guess that left me vulnerable to the most devastating move in all of professional wrestling, the surprise roll up. So I'll just end this post here.

I hope y'all have a great day no matter where you go to have fun.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline Diosa Cubanita

« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2021, 10:16:59 PM »
Red said it very well.  :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

1.  We allow guys in the servers I run/co run, Red is a member of them and many other guys are too.  However they are vetted and told to honor anyone that has a "no to mixed" role selected by not asking for matches.  I will gladly face men in my server, faced one this morning in fact.  However we want real gentlemen (until they get in the ring) that aren't DMing people dick pics, harassing women that don't do mixed, aren't misogynistic. 

2.  Don't care how the people look as long as they are fun to wrestle.  We have 200+ lb women in the groups I am in and they are fun to wrestle again

3.  While I am of Cuban heritage, English was my first language but I would say possibly 1/5 of my group is from another country besides US

4.  Failing to meet standard of cyber - well I prefer pro wrestling and that's what we base the groups I run/corun on.  We have catfighters, boxers in the group that have matches too, even though I don't box.  If you are into pic fighting, tit fighting etc it's not a thing at our groups but I can recommend other groups that I am in or people to see about joining that would gladly welcome you as there is pretty much a network of friends that run various servers that we are all apart of.  I am a member of Siew's group, she is a member in mine.  Our two groups are pretty different in various ways and maybe only have about 15-20 people overlapping in each.

5.  My group started after a couple other discord groups I was in fell apart.  I grabbed the most active people from there or trillian (none of them being recruited directly from FCF), we started with about 20 people.  As time went on some of these people had friends from elsewhere that I had no idea who they were but took a chance with them and now they are my friends too.  We try to provide a safe space for people who want to wrestle in a semi public format. 

Are men
Aren't your friends
and the list goes on..

Just to put my $0.02 in here.

I'm on Discord and I find it much better than the alternatives out there. I started out on BBS's back in the day and went to mIRC then Yahoo, then Trillian and now Discord. With a side stop in Second Life as well.

Ultimately, what you get out of any chat service is what you put into it and who you hang out with. Sure, I've seen servers on there where the whole thing is a cult of personality for the owner. I've also seen servers where they try to get a large group of people involved and work hard to create a safe space for people to explore this shared kink we have in all its flavors.

Are there bad servers? Yes. Are there bad people? Yes.  But overall my Discord experience has been great and I'd recommend it to anyone.

Now about those reasons posted.

1. I'm a guy and I'm welcome in places I wouldn't have thought I would be. For some people, it's not so much "no men" just they want to keep out the ones who are discourteous. Which I completely understand.
2. Model pics? Hey folks have been using model pics for years. My first year in this crazy online thing I was taken in by a "poser" which in hindsight has become a horrible term.  With what we know about people these days, we should just look beyond presentation and get more into people's character. And that's what I try to do. Do I care that this woman is using pics from FreeOnes or other places on the net? No. I really don't. Do I care if they are actually male these days? Not really. If you're a fun person and we have fun together and have chemistry in our likes, I can use willing suspension of disbelief.
3. I can't count how many folks I chat with whose English is their second or third language and are much better at communicating than native speakers.
4. Fail to meet your standard of cyber...well see this one can be seen as derogatory discrimination or just someone simply knowing what kind of scenes they like.  Time is a valuable commodity and many people don't like using it when they figure out their likes aren't compatible with someone else.
5. Some people like having around people they know. However I've also been in servers that take pretty much anyone who comes in. And much like in web forums, people in those servers tend to flock towards their friends.

But ultimately the people in charge of a Discord server and the moderators are the ones who put the time in to run a place and they can have loose standards or very well defined standards. And like all things on the internet, Discord could just not be for you. 

I am grateful that we can talk about it now without any repercussion.

I think I had more I wanted to say, but lost my train of thought via distraction. And yeah I guess that left me vulnerable to the most devastating move in all of professional wrestling, the surprise roll up. So I'll just end this post here.

I hope y'all have a great day no matter where you go to have fun.

Offline CDMJobber92

« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2021, 12:22:02 AM »
can i get an invite?

Offline Tigress Alisha

• The Indian Tigress and Sexfight Queen
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2021, 02:47:18 PM »
Looking to join

Tigress Alisha#0268
Tigress Alisha
Discord - tigressalisha