News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Young Milky Boxer vs. Older Cinnamon Cougar in a slug fest

• 5 Replies

Offline Cinnamon_Cougar

• God Member
Young Milky Boxer vs. Older Cinnamon Cougar in a slug fest
« on: June 01, 2021, 05:09:19 PM »
MATCH:   NO Rules Nude Boxing   May 29
Stats;
Cinnamon Cougar:    50 years old, 5' 10", 140 pounds, and sporting 38 Double D's! 
Milena  “Milky Boxer:  27 years old, 5' 8”, 180 pounds, and a hefty 37M cup bust! 

This match need no introduction.  It was phenomenal and probably the best match I ever had. 

MilkyBoxer: Lucky Lucy's was completely empty, luckily, Lucy let people settle disputes after hours. She lent me the keys during closing to settle a "big battle" I was a bit eager to batter the cocky cougar before me, standing nude in my corner. I shadow boxed to stay warmed up in my corner, heavy breast bouncing and swaying with each motion. I was trying to show that the younger girls were here to replace the "boomer" boxers.

CinnamonCougar: I stand in my corner, completely nude.  As I look over at your ample figure and huge breasts I actually salivate.  I am thinking that I will relentlessly pound your breasts until you finally fall to your knees, or unconscious and then I will demand that you attach your mouth to my labia and kiss, suck, and lick me until I cum several times.  I am wearing light and thin gloves.  My ONLY concern is that you are young enough to be my daughter and you may be quicker than I.  I am quite strong for a woman, and know that if I corner you, I can really work you over!  I watch every move as you warm up, and finally ask if you are ready; "Whenever you are ready to be taught a lesson, Blonde Bitch, I am here!  COME AT ME AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS!"  I then start moving to the center of the ring.  I am excited and ready! 

MilkyBoxer: I look over your smaller frame, not afraid of a lower weight classed woman. My breasts and body outclass yours but I know this is all a matter of skill. We know the rules, even keeping a duffle of "toys" on each corner. "Hope you're ready to get schooled, bitch" I say as we get ready. I slowly start to circle with you, eyeing your movements. Then I dart forward and snap a left-right at your midsection, testing your guard early and giving you a taste of what's to come.

CinnamonCougar: You circle me, as I just stand and rotate my body, then you quickly send a left right combination to my abs.  Both blows land solidly, but my abs are in great shape.  The first blow causes me discomfort, but your right has more power and makes me bend slightly at the waist, and make an "OOOF" sound, as it hits me HARD!  I try not to rub it, but now my tummy hurts.  I take advantage of counter punching, and step into a right uppercut that I fire as hard as I can aiming accurately for your left under-boob.  I follow through putting as much into the punch as I can, trying to drive your breast towards your face! 

MilkyBoxer: My combo lands solidly but I'm surprised by the resilience in your midsection. It leaves me a little too open as your uppercut catches my right melon. "OHHHH" I let out with a pained and pleased moan as my melon shoots upwards and nearly catches my face. I take hearty step back but plant and plow forward. I aim a straight left and right for your smaller melons, aiming dead center of your perky, ebony breasts.

CinnamonCougar: As my first punch lands HARD and drives your breast up off your midsection I get immediately wet.  Your face shows the pain, so I follow my punch as you step back.  But then you immediately step into a left that strikes my pendulous breast and flattens it against my rib cage!  "UNNNNGH!" I grunt as I raise my guard a split second too late.  This time your blow causes me great pain!  I reel off to my left to give me a second or two to reload, and then, this time, I aim my left uppercut to graze your right nipple, so that it would barely catch your massive mound and hopefully punish your nipple in the process.  "HOW DOES THIS FEEL, cxnt?!?"  I scream as I then send a low blow with my right trying to hook it into your labia! 

MilkyBoxer: Bam! Bam! My gloves smack into your perky breasts, each with a satisfying smack. I pull my guard back, covering my face as a precaution but overlooking your next shot. Your glove grazes against my perky orb, grinding against my sensitive nipple. Then your glove goes low and slams into my exposed and naked pussy. I moan aloud at the sensation and quickly try to retaliate. I swing a heavy left hook for your chin hoping to catch you off your guard. Then, I aim a right uppercut at your left udder, followed by a left uppercut hoping to have drawn your guard toward your face to land the erotic blows.
 (I can't believe how hot your glove against my nipple is.)

CinnamonCougar: Again, I experience a tingling sensation in my crotch as my final punch SMACKS into your labia, full force.  Immediately, seeing you frown and hearing your moan, I come at you quickly grabbing for your arms at your elbows.  My one arm blocks the effectiveness of your left hook, dampening the left that lands squarely on my jaw.  But your right once again send my pendulous breast flying into my face, virtually slapping me!  I don't throw a punch at you this time, I just use my gloves and try to push you backwards.  My large breasts push into yours as I bend a bit to get more leverage push you backwards.  I press my lips to your left ear; "When I get you to the ropes, I am going to destroy your Big Blonde Ass!"  Your 40-pound weight advantage make you hard to move! 
 (Our engorged nipples rub against each other, making me horny!)
  ????

MilkyBoxer: My right connects as planned, the left flopping a bit. It was enough for you to initiate an emergency clinch, piled nipples sliding against one another. Your words ring clear though my ears as I focus on pushing back against you. You manage to get the upper hand and I take a step or two back, keeping my footing firm. I them smirk and duck and dart forward, aiming a left for your pussy lips. Then I shoot my body upward, swinging a HUGE right uppercut for your left melon! Hoping to send you stumbling a bit. "You wish bitch" I hiss back at you, showing you I'm here and ready to throw down
(I hope your melons can take it!)

CinnamonCougar: My confidence is now at its highest as I start pushing you closer and closer to the ropes where I can just lean into you and use my strength to systematically work you over REAL GOOD!  But you show me surprising agility as you dart to the side and put everything but the kitchen sink into a devastating uppercut that hits me HARD right in my cxnt!  You hear the sound of me taking a huge inhale as an agonizing pain radiates all the way from my pussy, to my guts!  I fall to my knees, eyes glazed, in agonizing pain now looking up at you, from my knees.  You step into another devastating punch to my left breast that hurts more than any of your others.  A tear rolls down my cheek as I now sit back on my haunches trying to get my arms up to protect my head and breasts!  "YOU FUCKING, cxnt!"
 (My pussy is now dripping wet from the exquisite pain! You have rendered me into your BITCH!  And it is SO HOT!)

MilkyBoxer: I nail your pussy, by surprise, and drop you to your knees. Then I slam your heavenly breast nearly into your face. You sit below me, almost wide open and I use that to my advantage. I start to target your exposed breasts, one after the other as I try to keep you on your knees. My gloves are sent flying, aiming dead center of your ebony orbs. "You'll be fucked by my cut soon enough, whore" I reply before swinging a left hook for your chin for the first knock down of the match.
 (I am too baby. God you're the best MILF I've boxed in a while.) 

CinnamonCougar: As I sit on my haunches, you start a barrage of jabs, alternating lefts and rights.  My breasts take the brunt of it and I start to realize that you are giving me a dose of my own medicine.  Blow after blow strikes my Double D’s, causing extreme pain!  I lift my arms up and try to form a shield after three or four solid breast punches.  My pendulous tits are now aching, but I know you will tire yourself out if I just cover up.  I see you finally starting to tire so I bide my time.  But at the end of your barrage, you hook a left to my mouth and I fall onto my side.  I then start rolling away, trying to get to the ropes where I use them to lift myself back up onto my feet.  I am far from done, but battered and bruised by your onslaught! 

MilkyBoxer: I manage to work your smaller melons pretty good trying to break your defenses. The hook drops you and you crawl away, as a smirk crossing my face. My breathing is a bit heavy after working you for so long that I let you get up, recovering some stamina in the process. I watch you rise, raising my gloves again. "What? Can't handle a titty titan you old cow?!" I mock as I start toward you again. 

CinnamonCougar: I climb back up to my feet, using the ropes, but I pretend to be far more hurt than I am.  As you strut towards me, confident that you have battered this cougar until she is easy prey!  I look up with a worried expression on my face.  (That's it, come closer, BITCH) I think, setting myself up to launch an underhanded uppercut at your pussy!  My timing must be perfect.  My launch point will leave me stretched out and prone if I launch too early.  And I will be your speed bag, receiving blow after blow as you corner me if I launch too late!  I time it as best I can, launching straight at you, right hand cocked and loaded, aiming for your swollen labia!  (Come get me, you magnificent BITCH!)

MilkyBoxer: I start to make my way toward you with a devious smirk. You get to your feet and just as I try to swing at you, you duck low, diving forward and slamming your glove between my legs. I let out a pained and pleased moan from the sensation, stumbling forward into the ropes. I whimper softly as I lean, facing out with my bust laying over the top rope. My mind slightly foggy, trying to regroup with myself.

CinnamonCougar: As quickly as I can, I struggle to my feet and start to reign blows.  I start by once again driving a fierce uppercut into your pussy, and then follow by alternating left and right roundhouse punches to both of your breasts, mostly aimed at your nipples, specifically!  As I throw punches, I start taunting you; “YOU FUCKING cxnt!  I AM GOING TO WORK YOUR YOUNG ASS OVER REAL GOOD, NOW!  HOW DOES THIS FEEL, BITCH?!? 
 (OMG THIS IS HOT!) 

MilkyBoxer: I moan loudly from the uppercut and I freeze. You flip me over and start to hammer my melons. They bounce and shake and move with each blow. I'm pinned between you and the ropes, moaning in pain and pleasure "OHHH AAAAHHHH UHHHHHN OOOOOO AHHHH!"

CinnamonCougar: My gloves are carefully aimed as I continue to pummel your breasts.  I target my gloves to graze your nipples, so each punch stretches them and each new blow rubs them raw!  "SO!  YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD BEAT MY BLACK ASS DIDN'T YOU, FAT cxnt?!?  WELL, I NOW OWN YOUR BIG WHITE ASS, AND I AM GOING TO POUND YOUR BIG TITS FLAT!  I then change to alternating punches high and low, still targeting your tits, which are flying hither and yon, but now pounding your tummy and pussy alternately!  I am SO excited that I get a strange sensation deep within my loins as I struggle to not cum from the titillation!  I now can't wait to knock you down and plaster my pussy to your mouth!

MilkyBoxer: My erect nipples stretch and pull with each precise punch you land. I moan in pain and pleasure as you use them as speed bags. Then your piston like punches start to pummel my body and pussy. I grunt and moan as you alternate targets. Your barrage starts hitting rhythmically and before I know it, two things happen. 1. My breasts start to explode with their milky nectar as the cougar blows begin to milk me. 2. I ACTUALLY CUM! Your pussy barrage hit with enough sensation, mixing with the breast punishment to make me gush!
(Oh God this is so hot! I'm gonna get you back!)

CinnamonCougar: A few minutes ago, I was almost out of it and thought for sure you were going to destroy my black ass and make me suck and lick your pussy.  Turning this around has made me so horny that I start to cum.  Some of it dribbles down my legs.  I can no longer wait, and I rip off my gloves, grabbing you by your stiff nipples and I start milking them!  "THAT'S MY GOOD COW!  GOT MILK?!?"  I then laugh as I squirt milk out of your nipples as I feel myself Cumming!  I then raise a knee into your pussy trying to get you to fall to your knees so I can complete this match and make you; . . . "EAT ME!" 

MilkyBoxer: I am practically destroyed! You start milking me like a cow, making me moan out, almost mooing. Then you drop me to my knees and force my face between your legs. I lap up your juices, holding my sore melons. I was humiliated and amazed as you take TOTAL control! I lick at your clit, moaning softly as I feel my milk flowing from my sensitive and sore nipples.

CinnamonCougar:   "THAT'S IT MY CONTENTED COW!  YES, BABY YES!  EAT THAT PUSSY . . .. " My eyes roll back into my head as your mouth and tongue lap at me like you haven't had anything to eat or drink for a week!  I give your nipples a long, tight pinch and twist as your milk dribbles form them and you go CRAZY on my pussy!  I flail and scream at the top of my lungs as I collapse in an orgasmic stupor as your unceasing tongue finishes the WONDERFUL job it started, and I cum in an oil well type gush!"   "FUCK YES!!!!!!!!!" 
 (How do I taste, you SEXY, WONDERFUL, BITCH?!?)

MilkyBoxer: You milk my nipples some more as I drink down more of your cum. You fall back and I tumble forward, falling face down in a puddle of cum and milk. My ass stuck up in the air, defeated and your prize!
You pull me up after you came, drinking some of my milk. You then pushed me into the corner and put my legs on the middle rope. You pulled your gloves back on and tapped my cheeks. "Time for your milking, cow." I wake up to a few heavy hooks. You start to slam punch after punch into my udders. "MILK ME! MILK ME LIKE THE COW I AM" I moan to you as you work over my melons. Each punch was heavy and precise as my stretched and erect nipples spray heavy streams of cream. I was your helpless cow! Milked and defeated.

CinnamonCougar: After the orgasms and smoke clears, I mount you and we enjoy a scissors ourselves until we both cum several times!    I can't wait for the rematch!

MilkyBoxer: My chocolate queen. I'll make you moan my name. Actually. Wanna go again?

Offline mixtko8910

Re: Young Milky Boxer vs. Older Cinnamon Cougar in a slug fest
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2021, 03:15:34 PM »
So hot! Want a ringside seat for the rematch!!
Find me on Trillian mixtko8910

Offline philman27

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2021, 03:32:07 PM »
Definitely hot match will be looking forward to a rematch
Looking to talk an find like minded friends and possibly have some good cybermatchs and im also fine with roleplay matchs

Offline Cinnamon_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2021, 10:55:39 AM »
Hot match ladies!  Wow!  That is erotic boxingbat it's finest, but what was in the duffles?

WOW!  Awesome responses so far to a most AMAZING fight.  Prepare for the rematch! 

As far as answering your question Cav, I can't speak for Milena, but in my carry on tote all I had was my very large strap-on!
But when Milena had me on my knees and was pounding on my ample breasts, causing me all kinds of pain, I thought I was done for and would be made to eat her pussy.  It was then I decided that IF I EVER got her back and won this match, why reward her with the penetration of a large stiff dick, albeit made of flesh or some form of plastic.  And so I decided instead to punish her monstrous (and very firm) breasts, milking and pounding them just to hear her moans of pain!  As you may have read in the narrative, I hit them and milked them every chance I got!  It was ORGASMIC!!! 

Offline Summer_Cummings

• God Member
  • Let's have fun :)
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2021, 09:47:36 AM »
oh its hot mess !
Love a good back and forth struggle . Let's have fun girls

WATCHTHELADIESBOX

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2021, 12:55:02 AM »
Great Fight, Rematch For Sure, Well Done, Awesome Read!