News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

I'm so happy that trib-dolls/fighting-dolls reduced their prices drastically

• 0 Replies
I haven't visited that website in years. Last night I just felt compelled to check it out again.

The only reason I stopped going cause of the high prices I felt for each video. To get high quality you would need to spend 8-12 tokens. For standard quality of the video 6-9.

How much are the tokens you ask? Its like 40 dollars...for 16. And thats the lowest tier of buying tokens.

I'm not trying to sound ungrateful or complain. I understand these women work hard and need to get paid like the producer's, editor's, running the website.

But we also know buying these videos can be a gamble. From the 40 sec clip what you thought was a sure fire video turned out to be okish with some hot spots moments here or there but sometimes the video doesn't hold your interests like you thought it would.

Well like I said I went last night. Not only do they have a plethora of new hot beautiful sweet fuck bunnies I never seen before..the videos are now mainly.. 5 for high quality 3 for standard! So depending how you go, you can now get 3 or 5 videos if you get 16 tokens for $40.

What also made me ecstatic was my favorite trib fighter Luna is there and still like a radiant fuck machine beauty.