News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Sarah Brooke vs Pamela (FCS)

• 16 Replies

Offline Mikebt

• God Member
Sarah Brooke vs Pamela (FCS)
« on: June 04, 2021, 12:33:00 AM »

https://twitter.com/women_fighting/status/1400008090649509895

???????? B????? Retweeted
Jun 2

@sarahsexyred10
 wins because she’ll dish out more pain than
@fcs_pamela
 can handle
There was a poll on twitter the other day about who would win this catfight and Sarah ended up retweeting the poll and comments about it. This to me would be the ultimate match up! Sarah is currently one of the best competitive catfighters in the US, while the same could be said about Pamela in Europe. She had an epic match with Veve Lane a few years ago, and Veve is pound for pound the toughest competitive fighter in the world.

International fights are hard to arrange and even tougher now with the pandemic, but maybe if there's enough sponsorship money it can be done in the future. I know Veve was definitely up for a rematch and having her at DoomMaidens, so hopefully Pamela comes over and does a US tour.

What do you think... who would win and why?

Offline Mr_C

• God Member
Re: Sarah Brooke vs Pamela (FCS)
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2021, 11:40:16 PM »
Sarah wins via breast attacks on Pamela’s big tits

Offline cfbr

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2021, 01:23:01 AM »
If I could chose any matchup, this would would definetely be one of the top ranked. But it has to be SF, ECNWC, etc, style. Otherwise it's just too much wasted potential.

Offline Mikebt

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2021, 09:19:28 PM »
It would have to be that type of catfight because Sarah is not a trained competitive fighter, while Pamela has a BJJ background. I've seen Sarah wrestle Veve Lane and Cheyenne Jewel in competitive matches and it didn't go well for her. But in an SF style catfight, all bets are off. She would have a field day with Pamela's tits, while Pamela will definitely be going after Sarah's hair. I think she's the queen of hair pulling, Veve said after their fight that Pamela's hair pulling was the most painful she's ever experienced in a fight.

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2021, 09:14:48 AM »
Hope Pamela goes full out no fucks given against Sarah if this fight goes through. Should be interesting.
Ddot

Offline Mikebt

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2021, 04:59:56 PM »
{alt}
https://twitter.com/women_fighting/status/1400198095242248192

They both responded and it sounds like a match could happen if and when Pamela visits the US(she had a tour planned before the pandemic).

Offline Mr. Drake

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2021, 11:00:44 PM »
Crazy cool to see this is a possibility. Whenever I think of dream opponents for Sarah it's always Pamela and Pandora, so to see that there's a chance for one of them.... Should be interesting to say the least.
Gary King : "To err is human, so errr..." (The Worlds End)

Offline Keano2

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2021, 11:05:03 AM »
{alt}
https://twitter.com/women_fighting/status/1400198095242248192

They both responded and it sounds like a match could happen if and when Pamela visits the US(she had a tour planned before the pandemic).

This is one catfight I really want to see and, as you say, both women seem keen. We have to hope that they do it for real rather than the farce that was Sarah and Ariel

Fingers crossed

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2021, 03:45:44 PM »
   I'd sponsor Pamela's travel to shoot a Catfight Vs Dragonlily.
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan

Offline heathy24

« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2021, 05:29:21 AM »
I'd love to see either this or a rematch between Sarah Brooke and Lyric Layne.

Offline hoser

« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2024, 04:37:34 PM »
Bringing the New Year with a bang I will be taking customs of me and this beauty
@fcs_pamela sexyred10nudemodel@gmail.com

I will not be doing a full on competitive catfight with Pamela sorry guys

Will happen at one point not this trip … so don’t be too disappointed

So it sounds like we might get this fight eventually, but not right now. I don't like the fact that they will be doing customs together because once the girls do that it usually means friendship and the catfights become very tame.
"It's a big club, and you ain't in it."

Offline Gitter73

« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2024, 11:28:40 PM »
Ruined it for me.

Offline jackrr

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2024, 11:41:34 AM »
So 2 women who are most famous for being cat fighters are getting together but refusing to Catfight.

Literally seems like they hate money and their fans.

Offline cfbr

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2024, 12:16:59 PM »
I met Pamela in Rome few months ago and she said she was about to get her italian passport, with which she could go to the UK and fight for Slap City and go to the US, and she specifically mentioned Sarah, because thats what the fans wanted.

Too bad.

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2024, 12:23:51 PM »
So 2 women who are most famous for being cat fighters are getting together but refusing to Catfight.

Literally seems like they hate money and their fans.
Sarah brooke had opened her own production company,  but sadly her stuff hasn't been wild,  real, exciting.

Its like they are allergic to money and self sabotage themselves.  She could easily go to Mexico and make a fortune catfighting santana