News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

from russia with love

• 6 Replies

Offline STARSHOLLOW

from russia with love
« on: June 07, 2021, 10:27:27 AM »
in a remake of the james bond classic from russia with love . the gypsy camp fight between 2 girls takes place. the girls are played by british beauties emma watson and jenna louise coleman.
the fight to the death is brutal with much hairpulling, scratching biting and both girls grapple on the ground naked after ripining each others clothes off.they churn around iin the grass with arms and legs locked around each other tightly like vines.as they bite and gouge each others blare flesh their bodys become caked in blood. mud an each others sweat as they battle each other neither girl able to gain any advantage for long. they fight brutally for over an hour before one exhausted girl strangles the life out of her rival but who wins the fight?

Offline cflover

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: from russia with love
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2021, 07:23:49 AM »
Jenna would win

Offline joxx

• God Member
  • Cum and have a go if you think you're hard enough!
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2021, 02:06:54 PM »
in a remake of the james bond classic from russia with love . the gypsy camp fight between 2 girls takes place. the girls are played by british beauties emma watson and jenna louise coleman.
the fight to the death is brutal with much hairpulling, scratching biting and both girls grapple on the ground naked after ripining each others clothes off.they churn around iin the grass with arms and legs locked around each other tightly like vines.as they bite and gouge each others blare flesh their bodys become caked in blood. mud an each others sweat as they battle each other neither girl able to gain any advantage for long. they fight brutally for over an hour before one exhausted girl strangles the life out of her rival but who wins the fight?

Jenna wins.
BigAngus on Trillian
Big_Angus_ on Discord

Offline Dario

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2021, 08:02:51 PM »
Emma, of course.

Offline Siobhancatfighter

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2021, 01:29:51 AM »
You only have to google the scraps Jenna was in with Zaraah Clover Abrahams when they were both in Waterloo Road to know that she can handle herself in a bitchfight.

Offline John1980

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2021, 10:20:38 AM »
It would be a fair fight, but I think Jenna would win. Hopefully the fight wouldn't get interrupted this time. My fantasy is for Gal Gadot to recreate this scene.

Offline DKBfb1

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2021, 05:12:41 PM »
It would be a fair fight, but I think Jenna would win. Hopefully the fight wouldn't get interrupted this time. My fantasy is for Gal Gadot to recreate this scene.
Mine is for Kate Beckinsale to recreate it. And be dominated by some real nasty (ideally taller) bad girl type who yanks her gorgeous hair mercilessly while trying to claw her beautiful face. Would blow my mind!!!