News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

"Earth to Manfred!"

• 0 Replies

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
"Earth to Manfred!"
« on: June 11, 2021, 08:01:22 PM »
"Earth to Manfred!"
My husband stood with open mouth in the middle of the pedestrian zone of the small seaside resort and I could practically watch how his erection grew by the second.
We had just passed two young girls, who admittedly belonged to the hottest thing we got to see in a long time.
The first really warm sun rays of the year had animated them in tight hot pants over the perfect buttocks to bring the whole place in turmoil. But not only that! Their naked bellies were slim and perfectly trained and a floor higher bounced the plump bust in the tight, low-cut tops of the two sweet chicks.
In short, they were pure sin and I could understand every man whose blood just shot from the head into the tail. I amused myself deliciously as really all men's heads between 12 and 75 turned to them and the women nudged their guys.
I unceremoniously hooked Manfred under and we followed the two.
"What...what are you....going to do...Marion!" My husband was totally flabbergasted, but followed me. About twenty meters in front of us the two sexy things strutted and circled with their asses. Manfred was hard! Unnerved, I grabbed the bulging pants of my horny 48-year-old husband and made him moan.
He was tall and muscular, equipped with a fuck tube that many women would envy me.
I had short reddish blond hair and despite my 49 years I was still slim and trained. Only a few years ago I had pimped my slightly sagging D-cups a bit to DD and was in no way inferior to the two teenagers. On the contrary, my sexual experience at that age was legendary, and even if my body was no longer quite so crisp, I did not shy away from the direct comparison.
The two had left the pedestrian zone and were now strutting along the promenade towards the beach. We overtook inconspicuously, stopped at the next ice cream parlor and the super sexy brunette and blonde bitch came up to us with quivering tits. Both had neat wood in front of the hut and the stiff nipples pressed clearly visible through the thin fabric.
When they were very close, I spun around with the ice cream in my hand and "Oooooops!"
The whole load of vanilla ice cream landed between the plump tits of the blonde who then shrieked in surprise.
"AAAAAAHHHHHHHH Fuck! Damn!"
I made an innocent face and Manfred only got harder at the sight of the melting ice between the teen's mounds of flesh.
"Can't they be careful! My top!"
"I'm soooooo sorry!" I grabbed some napkins and tried to clean up the mess, but the melting ice had already soaked one side of the top and turned it into a wet t-shirt. Her atrium and stiff nipple were clearly visible. Also that she wasn't wearing a bra, because she just didn't need it. Her young tits were perfectly firm and plump.
Angrily, she pushed me aside, "Leave it grandma! It's okay!"
The brunette added, "Put some glasses on old lady!"
My plan had worked. With some distance we followed the two clamoring young things. Blondie didn't even bother to cover her soaked top, instead she presented her bust even more proudly. After a few hundred meters, the two turned onto the beach.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

There was a lot of activity near the beach, but in order not to attract attention, we first walked a little further and then took the next beach access.
We needed a little to discover them near the water, but my husband finally made them out quickly. They were lying on their bellies in skimpy thongs and talking.
I perfectly crisp curvy bodies were already oiled and shining in the hot sun. Their bust sizes were so large that the titty flesh under their chests oozed out to the sides. I suspected that they were wearing very skimpy triangle bikinis.
But now it was so that the two were very close to the border of the naked area.

I winked at Manfred and we took a place in about ten meters take them. I stripped off my summer dress and my husband opened my bra and already my bulging 80DD jumped out into the open. Only seconds later I had taken off my thong and the summer wind blew through my reddish blond thick bush.
I was completely shaved in my armpits and legs, but my bush remained untouched.
In the corner of my eye I saw the two of them watching me. I grinned silently to myself and when my husband also stripped and his massive erection sprang into the open, they were both with us in an instant.
"Well, this is just the absolute height of tastelessness!" The blonde braced her arms in her hips while Manfred just sucked in her perfect oiled body in her bikini.
The brunette continued: "Your horny old man should better hide his latte! Come on Kati! We're going!"
"Yes Franzi. Just leave the mummies here!"

I made me nothing from the insults, but called the two behind:
"You little prudes wichsvorlagen but get wet yourself with such a dream cock!"
They stop abruptly, turned and then came back.
"Prudes? Us? Pah!"
I grinned cheekily at them as I saw them greedily devouring my husband's cock with glances. Manfred came to almost 30cm in length and his pipe was so thick and veiny that the young cxnts would not easily take it.
The two of them undid the knots in the aprons of their bikinis on their backs and their plump young tits jumped out into the open. Gravity? Pale display! Manfred groaned with excitement, surrounded by three big plump pairs of busties.
Kati and Franzi grinned cheekily at me and then also took off their thongs. They presented and their bare pussies and at the latest now sperm was already forming on the tip of my glans.
Kati came closer and grabbed the fuck tube, which she could barely enclose with one hand.
What came next I could hardly believe: Sind hugged my husband, pressed her fat breasts against his bare chest, took his cock between her thighs and rubbed his pulsating red glans through her cleft. I imagined how she parted her labia and moaned into his mouth herself while they exchanged French kisses. The brunette Franzi, on the other hand, grabbed me, clawed into my hair and bush and held me tight.
I suppressed a squeal, felt the pain of tearing my hair, but was too shocked to react.

Franzi circled her hips and after only ten seconds my husband came moaning between her thighs. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTT!"
At the same moment Kati pushed me off her and SMATTTTTT gave my right silicone tit a huge slap.
I immediately responded with a fierce punch to her trained belly and the force made her collapse forward while the air was gasping from her lungs.
My husband walked between us. With his hands pressed to our thick breasts, he pushed us apart and put his foot down:
"Hohoho ladies! I say we don't settle this here on the beach. We have a nice private bungalow. And if you're not cowardly brats, my wife will fight you both tonight. Two against one."
Franzi and Kati looked at each other and then grinned. "Sure sweetie. And you're the prize."
Kati added, "And we're going to tear your spouse whore apart right in front of you!"
Bam! That had hit home! I didn't even recognize my husband! I wanted to protest at first why he would go so far out on a limb and let me fight both of them right away, but thought better of it.
"I'll eat you both breakfast at the same time and you'll lick my cxnt out when I'm done with you!"
I lashed out with my arm, ripping a huge slap across Franzi's left tit with my sharp nails! SMACK!... "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH cxnt!"
Franzi was boiling with rage and saw five bloody scrapes running across her chest, including her front yard and nipple. She was about to come at me when the lifeguards took notice and we quickly separated.
I called after the two of them briefly: "Sandweg 3! 8 p.m.! Grandma wants to go to bed early!"
Manfred grinned at me excitedly, "Mouse we disappear times briefly behind the dunes I would suggest."
I was wet after this short skirmish and wanted to be a good wife whore, so I grabbed him by the ass and we withdrew from the gaze of the other bathers. Do I have to mention how hard he took me in the dunes? You can probably imagine.....
Everything in me was tingling in anticipation of the hot fight two against one.....

"Earth to Manfred!" I flicked my husband's nose, who stopped drooling and closed his mouth again.
"Marion you look mega!"
I had prepared myself for the catfight, wearing only a red ouvert leather thong from which my thick reddish blond pubic hair spilled out. I just hoped that my bush would not be too tempting a target for attack.
My mature, but trained slim, body was lightly oiled and shone in the evening sun. We had everything ready in the garden: Water, towels, disinfectant and various plasters.

But also my husband wore only a thong, which could hardly restrain his powerful member and bulged out strongly.
We entwined and my perfectly shaped DD silicone tits pressed into his naked torso with the stiff teats first.
"Are we perhaps disturbing the retirees groping?"
The two confident young ladies had crept around the bungalow and were suddenly standing in the garden in ripped jeans and topless. They must have already stripped off their tops to make a better entrance, and their thick and plump young tits immediately made my husband's cock grow to unimagined hardness and size.
Firm, round and lightly shining from sweat, their bosoms stretched out towards us. The naked bellies of the two were also a more than erotic sight: Flat, trained and with clearly defined abdominal muscles.
I had to swallow, but faced them confidently.
"So you little whores. Which one of you do you want me to take apart first?"
"Stop stop stop!" Manfred stepped between us. "You're going to fight by the rules here. First - no attacks on the eyes or throats. Second - Franzi and Kati will take turns. Double teaming is only allowed for thirty seconds. Third - the fight is over only when one fighter gives up. For example, if Franzi gives up, but Kati remains in the game. Fourth - I will not interfere under any circumstances if you follow the rules. Everything understood?"
We nodded and I was grateful that my husband had taken on an ordering role.
"Well, come on grandma. I want to finish you off first!"
Blonde Kati set up on the grass, flexing her biceps and letting me examine her horny young body. I decided to surprise her and charged right at her.
SMATTTTT - our mounds of tits rammed violently into each other and we immediately tore into each other's hair. We shrieked and tumbled through the garden while our firm breasts fought their own battle.
If I didn't have the implants, the opponent who could have been my daughter would have flattened me without a doubt. But so had her shapely natural breasts arge difficulties with my bust. But we were not having a titty fight here, I realized abruptly when her knee shot up and hit my cxnt. The kneecap drilled into my bush and rammed my clit inside. UMMMMMPPPPP-AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I gasped, but immediately returned the favor with a thrill of my own. WHOMMMPPP....Kati was better protected by her jeans, but still staggered back, gasping.
SMATTTT...SMATTTT...I hit her with hard slaps and her head flew first to the right, then to the left. She shrieked and was cheered on by her friend. Manfred cheered me on and even without his motivation I just wanted to give it to these young things.
SMATTTT...SMATTTT...I hit their fleshy magnificent boobs with two more slaps and Kati held her burning breasts. "You old whore!"
She charged at me, I dodged and tripped her. Kati sailed past me and landed in the grass. I only had to kick her back with my bare feet to keep her down.
BAPPPPP...BAPPPPP...WHAPPPP...the soles of my feet hit her bare sweaty back, butt and ribs. Kati curled up and I grinned in triumph.

She was a horny little thing: super sexy and fit, but one thing she didn't have. Fighting experience!
She put her hands on the floor and got down on all fours as I took a short break and caught my breath.
Her perfect DD tits were hanging down and I instinctively knew they would be my new target. I was standing next to her and all I had to do was take the penalty to the finish line: SMACKKKKKK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! My foot thudded her tit flesh completely flat and the force catapulted her onto her back.
She held her chest with her face contorted in pain and I didn't have to do much at all except use my body weight and SMACKKKKKKK GOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTT drop knee first into the other breast.
Kati's face turned ashen as I nearly exploded her tit. Manfred was more than aroused and jerked off with relish. "YES! Horny! Give her tits hard!"
Franzi, on the other hand, was shocked and held her hand in front of her mouth. She had gone very still and watched in silence as I grabbed her friend by the blonde mane, pulled her to her knees and kicked her sideways on the chin with my right knee so hard that her teeth chattered and she flew backwards into the grass in the high ground. Her tits quivered as they hit the ground, but this time she was noticeably dazed.
I took the chance and unzipped her jeans to then forcibly rip them down. I pulled my half-naked opponent meters through the grass, because the pants were really very tight. Kati did not try to resist, but only held her chin.
As I triumphantly whirled the pants around and tossed them aside, we were now at least equally scantily clad.
I turned Kati onto her stomach, grabbed her pink thong which incredibly accentuated her incredible tight ass and yanked it up. KRRRRKKKK - AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! The wedgie was so violent that the fabric was already starting to tear and I jerked her sexy ass half a meter in the air. My arms were shaking, but I managed to lift her estimated 50 kilos even from the floor.
You couldn't see the fabric biting into her young cleft, but you could imagine it from the volume of her screams.
"GAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH cxnt!"
I laughed. "Yes. That's right sweetheart. FOTZE!"
Then the fabric ripped entirely and my young opponent went tits first to the floor. She rolled on the floor cursing and holding her private parts.
I bent over her: "Well? How are you? Is Grandma a bit too much for you?"
SMATTTTT! I was so perplexed by the kick to my head that I just staggered backwards in a daze. Kati fought the pain and before I could counter or dodge, her knuckles rammed into my bush. Groaning, I sank to my knees.
SMATTTTTT....my labia must have made a smacking sound before I went down. Kati meanwhile showed her fist to Franzi, "The old woman is wet as a cleaning rag!"
Kati tagged her friend and already I felt my wrists being grabbed and my arms bent back wide open. I was wide open while Franzi held me down and Kati stood up and took aim. With a sideways glance I saw my husband as he watched our fight spellbound.
SMATTTTT...SMATTTTT....SMATTTTT....the bare feet slammed into my firm silicone tits, into my belly and with the seventh or eighth kick into my bush. Kati could open me so wide edit at will until the half minute was up and she swapped with Franzi.
I could only say from luck that we were all barefoot. Otherwise I would certainly not have stirred so quickly again.
My breasts pulsed with pain and it helped little that Franzi pulled me to my feet by the nipples. I screamed, but was quickly silenced as she pulled my face between her plump natural tits and jumped up on me. Her thighs closed around my waist and she had me in a kind of smother bearhug, only I was carrying her as well.
It was with difficulty that I kept myself on my feet, but my arms were free and I tore my claws across her bare back from top to bottom.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH FUCCCCCCCCKK!" Just that morning I had given her tit a nice claw pattern, and now her back was no better. Yet she clung to me like an anaconda. I moaned as she squeezed my side abs harder and harder, while I was out of breath and her warm tit flesh bulged around my face. I didn't know how to help myself other than punching fistfuls into her flanks and kidneys.
THUDDD....THUDDD...THUDDD...she howled and jumped off. I was free! With a bright red face, however, I had to reorient myself first and could do anything but counter as she boxed her fists into my ample rack.
SMATTTT...SMATTTT...SMACK...my breasts flew up with uppercuts, then again with swings to the sides. Desperately I held my arms in front of them but Franzi bent forward and tackled me brutally to the ground. THUMP! Her shoulder slammed hard into my belly button and more air left my lungs abruptly.
"GOOOOTTTT...." I lay on the floor gasping and my world spun.
All I could feel was my legs spread and her grabbing my bush. And then there was only pain!
I must have screamed my soul out of my body. My cxnt it tore upwards and my ass lifted off the floor! She tore at my pubic hair as if there were no tomorrow and after a short time had tufts of it in her hands.
Gasping with effort but grinning with satisfaction, she held my pubic hair out to my husband. "Do you like that sweetie? Your bitch wouldn't have it any other way!"
I did not look, but heard Manfred coming. He had Franzi's udders plastered with endless spurts of cum and she was lowering her dangling tits over my face.
"Lick it off!"
At first I refused, but when she came closer and spurted her thick natural tits around my ears, I bit down.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" I had her entire right atrium and nipple in my mouth and immortalized myself with a painful imprint of my teeth. Kati's reaction was spot on: instinctively she pulled her breast away from me only to make the effect worse.
I was like a predator and did not let go! Kati clawed at my breasts and her nails sank into my balls of flesh. I already feared for my implants, because Manfred would not intervene, no matter what we did to each other.
And so it went on brutally. We lay screaming loudly next to each other, I the breast in my mouth, she my breasts maltreating in her strong grip.

We both became dizzy with pain and after almost a minute we let go simultaneously, almost fainting from the pain.
Her chest was bleeding, my tits too.
I was dizzy and nauseous and I saw only in the corner of my eye how Franzi crawled exhausted to her friend to taggen....

I rushed after her, but she was faster. Franzi kicked at my head and hit me hard. I groaned and collapsed on the ground.
Kati was too slow to help her with a real double-teaming, though. I had given her a good run for her money in terms of inflicted pain. Instead, kicks rained down on my back and I tried to protect myself somehow. After the thirty seconds Kati was back on her feet and should have let go of me, but she immediately tagged again with her friend and now both had the chance to work me directly together again with this trick. Franzi pulled me by the hair to my feet and took me in the headlock. Her sweaty plump natural breasts pressed against the side of my face and I felt her slender arm tighten around my neck. I gasped and my dangling tits pulsed with pain and it certainly didn't make it any better that Kati was standing next to me out for revenge for biting her breast.
While my breasts had been pierced in several places by her long fingernails, the bruise caused by my bite was growing furiously. It was already turning black and Kati gathered all her fury and rammed her knee into my udders from below.
SMATTTTTTT......AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! My left breast was brutally threshed against my rib cage and only the implant kept it from going flat as a pancake.
WHAMPPPPPPP......AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! A second hit crushed my tit flesh.
I gasped for air but the impacts got faster and harder. I screamed, fearing the brutality and force of the kicks would burst my implants.
SMATTTTT....SMACKKKK...SMATTTTTT....

Nothing, but nothing in the world would stop them from tagging again immediately and going on with their plan. And so it happened. Manfred warned them that the half minute was up, but Franzi and Kati just clapped ob and changed positions.
Kati held me tightly while Franzi from the other side covered my chest, so far spared from kicks, with brutal knee lifts.
SMATTTT...SMATTTT....SMACK.....THUDDDD......AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I felt my tits tighten and swell more and more, and then I just went down. I gasped for air, but forbade myself to cry or show weakness.

Franzi grabbed me by the hair and now pulled me over her bent leg. I was now trapped in this backbreaker, my spine bent by pressure on my chin and thighs.
My heavily reddened and swelling tits pointed sweatily into the evening sky, offering as inviting a target as my flat belly.
Kati knelt beside us and I thought I knew what was coming. In wrestling clips, fighters always clench their fists with fingers intertwined and then drum them into their opponent like a big fist. But Kati was even meaner and took her elbow.
THUDDDDDD.....ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHH! It went deep into my belly button.
And then it went on every second:
THUDDDD...SMATTTT....THUDDDD....THUDDDD...her elbow rammed so fast into my desperately tense abs, creating a sharp pain that became more and more unbearable. My thighs and tits quivered and together with the backbreaker I was about to scream out my task.
Franzi no longer had her hand on my thigh, but had sunk two fingers into my cxnt. Unfortunately without significant resistance on my part, because I was still wet! Despite all the beating, the physical contact with the much younger opponents made me incredibly horny.
Kati switched after two dozen hits in the stomach to the tits and the elbow almost caused more damage there:
THUDDD...SMACKKK....my fat DD "sillis" jumped back into shape after each hit, but the stabbing pain had become unbearable.
"Girls you're overdressing!"
"Well and sweetie? You do like it when we give your old lady a run for her money! You didn't go a bit limp after the squirting!"
"Last warning!"
THUDDDD...THUDDDD...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I roared after two more hits to my tits as Manfred came at Kati fully erect and grabbed her by the arms to pull her away from me.
The double teaming was over, but Kati knew how to wrap my man around her finger.
When he let go of her, she just threw herself around his neck and made out with him unabashedly. She took his hands and put them on her udders to encourage him to use them. So Manfred was distracted while Franzi could continue to work me. She had meanwhile introduced more fingers into me and I reared up with pleasure.
My mature cxnt made smacking noises and my tit mountains rolled back and forth on my chest as I squirmed with pleasure.
Franzi meanwhile pumped almost her entire hand into my hairy pussy and I could see the orgasm coming. "Ahhh...yaa....no...fuck....AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I literally exploded and juiced her hand and whole forearm full and even as my cxnt contracted I felt her insert her nails inside me and work the pussy wall with them.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH.........GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTT!" I lashed out with my left and ripped my claws through her face! Franzi screamed like a banshee, took her hand out of me and rolled me off her knee and onto the floor.
She cursed and held her eyes. Manfred didn't seem to care about all that, because he had staked Kati in the meantime. The young thing in a bearhug of sorts, he rammed his gigantic 30 into her young cxnt. Kati grunted with pleasure as he pounded into her.
Was there my last chance? I forced myself onto all fours, but everything between pussy and chest hurt so much that I was very slow and powerless.
Franzi was faster on her feet, stood behind me and kicked my cleft with full force.
THUDDDDD...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I went to the floor and held my swollen womanhood curled up like a young puppy.

In an instant Franzi was above me again, her crisp sweaty body an immensely erotic sight, decorated with bloody scratches.
SMATTTTTTTTTTT.....an ass bomb followed and her 50 kilos rammed into my belly. I gasped chokingly as barely any air remained in my lungs to scream. She slid higher, her ass with anus and cxnt now covering my face. She leaned forward slightly and tore at my sticky pubic hair as hard as she could.

Panic! Absolute panic set in! I had no more air, my fists drummed powerlessly into her body, but did no more damage.
What remained for me? I briefly considered biting her cxnt, but that would only make things worse. My lungs were burning and I could barely stand up straight, let alone fight them both effectively.
The only bad thing was that my task so could not be heard and also my high-five got no one. My husband fucked the crisp blonde straight through and Franzi only wanted to see me pass out.
I so it came that I surrendered to my fate.
I was tufts of pubic hair torn out while the surprisingly good smelling Jungfotze spread on my face.
"MMMMPPFFFF....MNNNNN...MM....."
And then everything went black.
I blinked, felt the pain, and moaned. My arms were pinned above my head and I hung tied to the tree trunk.
There was pain everywhere and I must have been unconscious for minutes.
In front of me Manfred was lying on the floor and while Franzi rode his fuck tube, he was allowed to lick out Kati's cxnt.
Everything was like in a fog and I was about to pass out again.
"AHHHHH YAAAAA....FUCK ME!" The young girls' big tits bounced as they got it on with the help of my husband. They looked to me and grinned cheekily at me, very pleased with themselves.
I marveled that petite Franzi was able to take the entire length of his cock inside her. I wet crack ass slapped his lap. SMATT...SMATT....both moaned and Kati kneaded her friend's tits and kissed her while she got her cxnt licked out and my husband's head seemed to disappear between her thighs.
I felt only pain...and humiliation....I was beaten...used....my husband taken from me by much younger.
Manfred must have taken Viagra, because although he came several times, he did not go limp. He fucked them both with all his experience and saved at least a little bit of the family honor.
You think I have strange views? Maybe.
In any case, I felt the juice running down my thighs at the sex show right before my eyes....

The End.