News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Apartment catfight CHAMPIONSHIP Summer_Cummings vs Busty Venere !!

• 8 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
I just rented out a luxury apartment. Figured to hand out a few keys to some of the sexy catfighters here.
I did not think at the time. What carnage could happen, if the ladies showed up at the same time!!

The fighting can be main living room, the bathroom, bedroom, kitchen. Anywhere in the apartment you want to take the fight !!

Now they will catfight to victory. Stripping their opponent. Forcing the loser to do walk of shame naked, back home.
After the fight.
Winner advances.
RULES ..
1)A poll tournament that has CONSEQUENCES! Penalty for the losers. You will have to win through to claim full victory.
2)You MUST post during the poll or be disqualified.
3) The consequence penalty .. Ladies if you are the loser at the end of the match. You need to write and post. Your walk of shame  !!
(In your own words, how you think it would go. Can be short or longer if you like.

Ladies your welcome to add extra photo of yourself during the poll, if you want to.

HEARING about some past questionable voting in polls. I ask the MODERATORS if they see same person. Voting for themselves over 5 times OR creating new Ids to stack votes for themselves.
Please mention it here. So they can be disqualified !!

Offline Summer_Cummings

• God Member
  • Let's have fun :)
A perfect place to battle another busty lady , waiting for my opponent in this sexy place
Love a good back and forth struggle . Let's have fun girls

Offline Bustyvenere

I come in the apartment and slowly approach you, hey bitch are you ready to face me i say taunting you
I'm  a 24yo girl who love titfight catfight sexfight boxing and nhb, i'm 5'9 145lbs 40M

Offline Summer_Cummings

• God Member
  • Let's have fun :)
I turn around and finally see my opponent arrive , moving closer to her staring at her . *I have been waiting for you bitch* as I say I try to move closer to you trying to bump my massive breast against your massive breast
Love a good back and forth struggle . Let's have fun girls

Offline Bustyvenere

You move close to me, and bump your boobs against me, i don't move, all here, i say taunting you, so i bump my bigger boobs one, two three times against yours
I'm  a 24yo girl who love titfight catfight sexfight boxing and nhb, i'm 5'9 145lbs 40M

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
my vote to venere
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline Bustyvenere

You don't react and i mercyless continue to flatten your boobs, come on bitch give me something i say taunting you

Offline GabiGrabsYou

• God Member
Summer should/would/could wipe the floor with the inexperienced youngster!

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
By the votes Busty Venere wins ...

At the same time I do not care for the Superwoman attitude. That there was no harm done from attack by rival.
I feel that Summer at least tried to compete fairly. No superwoman crap and no stacking votes.

As I head out to give Summer a lift.
Due to all the reports of noise and fighting in the apartment.
The police raid it, and take Busty Venere into custody. My lease on this apartment terminated.

Thanks to the ladies that tried to compete fairly in this tournament.